Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:20 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka nodded at Rosalie as she introduced herself, then pointed to herself, "Odayaka...but, Oda's fine too." She then awaited for Rosalie to tell them what happened.
Namia shook her head at Sasha, "No, it was not Kalena that did it." she then looked towards Rosalie, "Ms. Rosalie can explain everything."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc: They're fox ears btw sweatdrop ]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"I am Sasha, the school nurse." She smiled towards Rosalie.
She felt relieved that Kalena didn't do this damage to Xero, but if not her, who?

X slowly moved from under Nami's bed and crept up onto the bed next to Xero. She was as silent as a mouse. She softly took his hand in both of her hands. She felt very cold.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Hector the True

Yogtz turned around and looked to Rosalie. "I'm Yogtz kupo. Alchemy instructor for this place kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:17 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
Quote:
[/quote="knux_nyan"]

((Out O[b]O[/b:
h0l:7]C[Oupcakes: ))

Sasha went silent, her ears twitched some.
"a portal will be opening in here soon, casualties." she said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Bow to the group and spoke as she stood again. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. Although I wish it were under better circumstances. Xero is in the position he is as punishment for an action that could have costed him his life. It was our masters that did this to him." As X touched Xero's hand warmth grew around them. As though his body was trying to warm her or ward away the cold. None seemed to notice the two as Rosalie explained the situation.

Mood: Happy
Key Blades: None

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad (My bad hahaha))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:46 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka looked at Sasha and nodded, as she was ready to do some healing if needed. She then bowed her head back towards Rosalie and moved to the beds, getting them ready for the group's casualties that were arriving soon.
Namia put a hand to her cheek, "Hmm..more injured people are arriving? My...I wonder what the occasion is today..." she then shrugged, "No matter, Rosalie, we should return to Kalena and tell her Xero is now resting." she said as she walked past Rosalie.
Just then, Wakai entered the room after getting lost for a bit, she was still a little unfamiliar with directions even after being here for months. She had accidentally bumped into Namia when entering, "O-Oh, I'm sorry." she said, bowing her head in apology to Namia.
Namia shook her head, "No no, it's quite all right. Just be more careful of your surroundings next time, I'm sure not everyone would be as casual." she said as she walked past Wakai, bu then she stopped and waited for Rosalie.

[ooc: Lol, it's fine, I need to give her a make-over so that her fox tail is there.]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
Quote:
[/quote="knux_nyan"]

Sasha overheard what Namia told to Rosalie. She nodded
"be careful about how you approach Kalena.
good teacher, but she hasn't taught in many years. Its almost been a year since she left from being the headmaster."

X curled up into Xero's arm.
"I made my friends angry. Anger is one of the emotions I do understand, even as a nobody" she whispered.
"Im grounded for leaving the infirmary and causing a mess."
X sounded fearful, she knew what they did to her back in the organization for messing up or showing any free will, this was becoming the same.

A one way portal appeared coming from the courtyard from the land of Departure.
(gonna leave that there, since my sole character coming from that way is ko'd)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

"Right, Xero can take care of himself and I did come here to learn and be with him, so I best learn. Thank you all for taking care of him. Rosa lead the way." Rosalie bowed to everyone a farewell and followed Rosa out.

Exit

Mood: Happy
Key Blades: None

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad (Well know I know))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:00 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's body warmed as X's cold grew closer as though it was trying hard to warm the cold itself. X climbed into his arms as everyone focused on the portal and the two girls leaving. X started to become teary eyed as she spoke to herself in sadness and fear. Though she stopped as Xero took her into his warm embrace and spoke dreamly. "Don't worry..........I am here..........I will protect you......" Xero had a good habit at hiding his true feelings but when he is asleep, he is defenseless. His heart speaks even though his mind and body rested. He held her to comfort her and to reassure her that she was safe. "We.......are connected..........My heart.............you have a piece........." After that he grew quiet and his embrace grew weak though he did not let go. He was falling into deep sleep again.

Mood: Knocked Out
Party: Hector
Rukia
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:41 pm
[ooc: There we go, she has different hair color now too 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

While fixing the beds for the oncoming injured, she had noticed X and Xero conversing with each other. She tilted her head as she wondered to herself about their relation with one another. However, she didn't mind it much, keeping quiet about it from Sasha. She walked towards Sasha and stood next to her, looking at the portal that had opened.
Wakai watched as Namia and Rosalie left, re-entering the room, "Ms. Sasha? Are you busy?" she then noticed the portal, "E-Eh? Why's this here?" she asked.
Suddenly, Miao ran out of the portal and accidentally into Wakai, "Meow!" she yelled as both her and Wakai fell to the ground from collision.
Wakai lay on the ground, rubbing her head, "Oww...I think...I hit my head on something." her head had actually broken one of the nearby table's legs when she fell.
Akashisen came out of the portal next, holding her side still, "Miao? You oka-" she then noticed Miao landed on someone, "M-Miao! You landed on someone-Agh!" she held her side tighter. It was in pain, so stressing wasn't a good idea.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He stumbled through the doorway and tripped over the small thingy at the bottom of the door, sending the ancient spellbook skittering from his grasp. Kurona walked up behind him, pushing him to the ground face first. "Way to go, dumbass. A two hundred year old relic, let's just toss it to the ground."
"Kuro, shut it. How exactly did we make that trip without killing each other?" Jaecen stood himself up and picked up the ancient runic spell book Master Ruen had given him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: sorry about not posting recently, been sick or busy or just unable to get to my laptop))

Sasha helped Miao off of Wakai. She then looked at Akashisen holding her side in pain.. she lifted Akashisen off her feet and put her into a chair before casting curaga.

"So what happened."

Her ears twitched when Jaecen and Kurona Light walked...or fell into the infirmary.
"good to see you both in one piece. "

X heard what Xero said and hugged his arm. When everyone started to pour in, she freaked out again and jumped back under Nami's bed.

Sasha sighed turning and watching X run and hide. She taps her wrist.
"Misty, I need you back at the academy. I can't keep a eye on X."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:24 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen said nothing. He simply looked at Nami, still asleep and set the spell book on her bed. He then bent down and reached under Nami's bed and pulled X out by her collar, bring her around so they were face to face and frowned at her.
Kurona shook her head and watched as Jaecen pulled X out. What caught her off guard was Jaecen putting both arms around X. "I hope you were good while we were gone."
"Welp, that wasn't expected." She muttered and looked away. Kurona quickly addressed Sasha. "I was actually surprised. Somehow, we avoided being eaten by a black hole only to find out Jaecen's former master was a fifteen year old kid."
"Master Ruen's way older than he looks, Kuro."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:31 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

As Jaecen lifted X up into a hug, she remained squeezed up.
"I....tried to be good.....but im grounded for leaving infirmary." X said slowly remaining in a balled position like she was afraid.

Sasha sighed
"wow, ive never been in a black hole. Yeah....I had to ground X because she ran off into the vents and attacked Kalena when she was teaching magic class."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He shook his head. "We can't have that." Jaecen set her down and sat on his heels so he was down to her height.
"Look here." Jaecen pointed to Nami and spoke calmly and confidently. "We've got a lot going on, okay? Having you picking fights isn't helping anyone. I'll lift this Infirmary grounding but you're to stay by me. Got it, kiddo?"
Kurona blinked a couple of times. "Why does that punishment seem familiar?"
He turned to her and smiled. "Because I used it on you a couple of times. It works, depending on the kid."
She rolled her eyes and spoke sarcastically. "When'd you become Parent of the Year?"
Jaecen shook his head and smirked. "Whatever, Kuro."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games