Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❹ Sinnoh Region
Solaceon Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 69/5 --> 64/5 Pokemon Encounter | 133/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 7/10 Heart Scale, 6/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 21/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image

Scanning through the floor covered with defeated but familiar letters and shapes, Scarlett started to lose hope that they would find something different for her collection. It seemed the unown had caught on to the method of her madness and were intentionally withholding symbols that she had not yet collected. Thankfully, one eventually came out of hiding, a z shaped unown which Scarlett locked eyes with and watched it fly away down one of the tunnels. "After that one!" Scarlett commanded, ushering her pokemon in the direction that the unown had fled.

Some part of Scarlett knew this was a trap or something of the sort, but she didn't care. She wanted that Z shaped unown, and she was fairly confident that they could catch it. Sure enough, Luna was on it's tail, and quickly lunged forward to bite down and knock it out such that Scarlett could capture it.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown Z at level 16!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
60 + 20 (level bonus) = 80 x 1.3 (Dread Plate) = 104 x 2 (effectiveness) = 208 total damage
Unown fainted!

Scarlett used Pokeball!

Unown Z was Successfully Caught!

Luna gained 10 EXP!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Luna - Arusune
User Image
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Docile - Playful and naive.
A B I L I T Y: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dread Plate: Dark type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a dark type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 17/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 36 - Dark Pulse | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

xxN A M E: Damien - Houndoom
User Image
L E V E L: 28
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax - Very laid back, takes lots of naps, can be aggressive when he wants to be.
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: If the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 2 Turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 4/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

xxN A M E: Vandal - Zoroark / (Human Guise)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax: Likes to take it easy, still somewhat mischievous
A B I L I T Y: Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's. Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U-Turn - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger: Confuses target pokemon, and raises their physical attack two stages

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 1/20 EXP

xxN A M E: Pearl - Wartortle
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 28/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User Image User Image
L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 4/30 EXP |

xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hidden Power - 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 1/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes, User Image Mega Earring, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lagging Tail x 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge User Image - Forest Badge User Image - Cobble Badge User Image - Fen Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 65/5 --> 55/5 Pokemon Encounter | 134/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 8/10 Heart Scale, 7/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 22/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Satisfied with her newest capture, Scarlett finally took a look around, gathering her bearings about her. She could have sworn there wasn't a wall directly behind her before, but who knew with the unown causing mischief. With the previous area now sealed off, there was only one way to move, and that was forward, so Scarlett started in. Her progress was soon rewarded with a glimpse of another unown she had yet to capture, this one resembling a B. Like the Z shaped letter before it, the unown flew off the moment Scarlett detected it's presence, almost beckoning her to follow it, and Scarlett gladly pursued. One unown attempted to slow them down, but Luna made quick work of it and then caught up to their target, which soon fell like all the other unown before it and soon Scarlett had it sealed away in a pokeball as well. "Hmph. Seems things are finally picking up speed." Scarlett commented to herself as she sent the new addition to her PC.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown D at level 18!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
60 + 20 (level bonus) = 80 x 1.3 (Dread Plate) = 104 x 2 (effectiveness) = 208 total damage
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp

Encountered wild Unown B at level 17!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Scarlett used Pokeball!

Unown B was Successfully Caught!

Luna gained 10 EXP!
Luna grew to level 33!

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 33
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dread Plate: Dark type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a dark type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 330/330 HP | Status: None | 14/25 EXP | Next Move; Level 36 - Dark Pulse | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax - Very laid back, takes lots of naps, can be aggressive when he wants to be.
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: If the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 2 Turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 5/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's. Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U-Turn - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger: Confuses target pokemon, and raises their physical attack two stages

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 2/20 EXP

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 29/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 5/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hidden Power - 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 2/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes, User Image Mega Earring, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lagging Tail x 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge User Image - Forest Badge User Image - Cobble Badge User Image - Fen Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 56/5 --> 51/5 Pokemon Encounter | 135/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 9/10 Heart Scale, 8/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 23/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

"Not to ruin your optimism captain, but don't you think it's slightly suspicious that suddenly the unown that you need to capture are suddenly appearing one by one?" Aero spoke up hesitantly. "I'm aware." Scarlett said curtly. She wasn't stupid, she knew there had to be a reason why this was happening, but she was also curious to see just what the unown were up to, and if it meant they were sacrificing a few of themselves as bait, Scarlett couldn't see how this was too bad.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown Y at level 18!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Scarlett used Pokeball!

Unown Y was Successfully Caught!

Luna gained 10 EXP!

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 34
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 340/340 HP | Status: None | 25/25 EXP | Next Move; Level 36 - Dark Pulse | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 6/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 3/20 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 30/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 6/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 3/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

Pokeballs:

Consumables:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 52/5 --> 42/5 Pokemon Encounter | 136/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 10/10 Heart Scale, 9/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 24/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Before Aero could give another objection, Scarlett caught sight of an F shaped unown and was once again running after it down the next hallway alongside Luna, who seemed just as excited about the hunt as her trainer. To think that the two had started off on less than friendly circumstances was surprising upon seeing how well they were working together now. The bond between them was obvious, even if it's development along the way had not been. Aero almost felt a pang of jealousy. He had been mostly expected to work hard on his own, and be patient, and trust his captain. It had gotten him to this point at least, but Luna and Scarlett made it look so simple. Luna was soaring through her training with such ease, Aero felt frustrated and wondered how many weeks he had struggled slowly over time just to train and evolve. What was the secret...? Did they just connect on a level that he didn't understand? Scarlett was certainly fox-like in her own right, perhaps it made sense that she would relate more with a vulpine like Luna that a chivalrous gladiator type like himself. Aero approached Scarlett quietly, watching her retrieve her latest catch with a wild grin on her face. She was clearly enjoying herself, and yet Aero continued to worry. About the situation, about Scarlett, even if he didn't feel like they had the same connection that she and Luna seemed to share, he still felt obligated to protect her from potential threats and traps like he worried this would be.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown Z at level 14!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp!

Encountered wild Unown F at level 17!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Scarlett used Pokeball!

Unown F was Successfully Caught!

Luna gained 10 EXP!

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 34
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 340/340 HP | Status: None | 21/26 EXP | Next Move; Level 36 - Dark Pulse | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 7/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 4/20 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 31/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 7/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 4/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

Pokeballs:

Consumables:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 43/5 --> 28/5 Pokemon Encounter | 137/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 1/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 25/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale x2, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

As Scarlett and Luna took down a couple more unown and captured yet another symbol for her collection, Scarlett's smile started to falter as an unpleasant idea crept into her mind. Scarlett growled, thinking back to the smug look on that rainbow a*****e's face. Was he actually helping her? It couldn't be.... Scarlett didn't care if the unown were playing some trick on her. She could handle that. It was exciting to try and figure out what game they were playing at, but the idea of that rainbow colored suicune being behind all of this and just having the unown she needed hand themselves over sucked all the fun out of it.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown D at level 18!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp!
Luna grew to level 35!

Encountered wild Unown A at level 17!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp!

Encountered wild Unown ! at level 16!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Bite!
Unown fainted!

Scarlett used Pokeball!

Unown ! was Successfully Caught!

Luna gained 10 EXP!

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 35
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 350/350 HP | Status: None | 26/27 EXP | Next Move; Level 36 - Dark Pulse | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 8/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 5/20 EXP

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 280/280 HP | Status: None | 32/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 8/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 5/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

Pokeballs:

Consumables:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 29/5 --> 14/5 Pokemon Encounter | 138/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/10 Heart Scale, 1/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 26/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Black Flute, 10/10 Heart Scale x2, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Scarlett clenched her fists. If that smug suicune had any hand in this just to baby her, she would take him down. "I only asked ya to tell them to quit messin' with me ya damn sparkledog. I don't need yer help catchin' them." She growled, noting three unown that came floating by. It was a Y, and then two question marks, and coincidence or not, Scarlett was not amused. "Luna." Scarlett growled commandingly, and the fox didn't need further instruction. Growing a mischievous grin, a dark aura spread from her body and hit the three unown, knocking them out.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered wild Unown Y at level 14!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Dark Pulse!
80 + 20 (level bonus) = 100 x 1.3 (Dread Plate) = 130 x 2 (effectiveness) = 260 total damage
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp!

Encountered wild Unown ? at level 14!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Dark Pulse!
80 + 20 (level bonus) = 100 x 1.3 (Dread Plate) = 130 x 2 (effectiveness) = 260 total damage
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 Exp!

Encountered wild Unown ? at level 18!

Scarlett sent out Luna!
Luna used Dark Pulse!
Unown fainted!

Luna gained 10 EXP!

Luna grew to level 37!

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 37
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 370/370 HP | Status: None | 2/29 EXP | Next Move; Level 40 - Play Rough | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 9/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 6/20 EXP

L E V E L: 29
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 290/290 HP | Status: None | 33/33 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 9/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 6/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

Pokeballs:

Consumables:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 15/5 Pokemon Encounter | 139/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 3/10 Heart Scale, 2/10 Black Flute | Sitrus Tree: 27/35 | Need to Claim: 10/10 Black Flute, 10/10 Heart Scale x2, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Scarlett glanced over curiously at Luna after the devastation of her new move had cleared. "Didn't know ya could do that." She commented, arching a brow with intrigue. Luna made a gekkering noise that sounded like teasing laughter as she danced around the fallen unown, still twitching from the dark energies they'd been assaulted with. Scarlett smirked and moved forward to rub the arusune's head. "Good girl." Scarlett praised, making her way through the cave using the soft glow of the runes painting the fox's fur. They really did get along better than Scarlett had originally anticipated, even if Luna was a bit on the quirky side.

[Exit to Soleceon Town]

User Image

User Image
L E V E L: 37
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 370/370 HP | Status: None | 3/29 EXP | Next Move; Level 40 - Play Rough | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 280/280 HP | Status: None | 10/33 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 7/20 EXP

L E V E L: 29
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 290/290 HP | Status: None | 1/34 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 10/30 EXP |

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 7/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Cyrus
Lark

Pokeballs:

Consumables:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 96/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 68/5
Posts To Leave Area 2/3

Item questing: Heartscale
6/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
Area Specific Item: Black Flute
2/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Namely, he’d train whoever was best against the pokemon in here. He was pretty sure the unown were psychic, so… Lady? And Pengyou, obviously. Which was perfect! Those were the two pokemon he had out. He could train the others, too, once he was sure they could handle them easily enough. Unown weren’t… exactly known to be strong, at least not to his knowledge, but it wasn’t just a matter of defeating them. It was a matter of defeating them easily. And with that in mind, he lit up the incense, looking around, and jumping as, quite quickly, a small, black object flew at him. ”Lady!” he yelped, reflexively jumping back and yanking out the Choice Band he’d withdrawn from Trumbeak, tossing it to her as she lurched forward to quickly chomp down on the psychic pokemon. Geez… these things reacted fast to intruders, didn’t they…

Battle Summary
Level 17 Unown Z appeared!
Unown used Hidden Power! Grass type. 60 x .5 = -30HP to Lady
160 – 30 = 130
Lady used Bite! 60 x 1.5 x 2 = -180HP to Unown Z
Unown Z fainted!

Unown Z was caught!

Sweet Incense activated 8:03PM 4.6.17

Pichu's Exp Share: +5 exp to Pichu

Pending Items

Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder
x5 Berries of choice - 1st badge achievement

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

OoB; User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 20. [XP Ball] Exp 21/25
Ability: Pickup
If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10
Item: Eviolite
If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
HP: 200/200
FP: 1/5
2/10
Attacks:
ç•Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball )
ç•Chip away: 70: ignores any changes to the target's physical Defense or evasion
"Happy Hour"
(Next Move: Stockpile at level 28 )

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 10/27
Ability: Torrent
When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Item:

HP: 170/170
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Pound: 40
ç•Aqua Jet: 40: (Priority +1)
Scald: 80: 7/10 Chance to burn target
Disarming Voice: 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
(Next Move: Evolve at level 17 )

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 13/26
Ability: Intimidate
Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
Item:
HP: 210/210
6/10
Attacks:
ç•Scratch: 40
Fire Blast: 110:, 4/10 Chance to burn target
ç•Fire Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
(Next Move: Bite at 22 )

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 20/27
Ability: Long Reach
Can use moves without making contact with the target
Item:

FP: 0/5
9/10
Attacks:
ç•Tackle: 40
~•Razor Leaf: 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
ç•Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
ç•Peck: 35
(Next Move: Evolve at 17 )

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 16. [XP Ball] Exp 17/21 +10 exp from Unown
Ability: Poison Touch
When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned
Item: Muscle Band
Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move
HP: 160/160
6/10
Attacks:
~Poison Gas: Poisons Opponent
ç•Poison Jab: 80: 7/10 Chance to Poison
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
(Next Move: Poison Fang 18 )

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 7/23
Ability: Skill Link
Enables multi-strike moves that hit 2-5 times per use to always strike five times
Item:

3/10
Attacks:
ç•Pluck: 60: User gains effect of targets held Berry
Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon
ç•Rock Smash: 40: 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
(Next Move: Evolve 28 )

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 15. Exp 6/17 +5 exp from Unown Z
Ability: Static
Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing Paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon. If a Pokémon with Static is in your active party when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has an electric type pokemon available, roll a die before rolling the list of wild pokemon. An even number means that you will encounter an electric type. Odds means RNG the usual wild pokemon list for the area. If you successfully rolled to encounter an electric type, and there is only one electric type available, you will encounter it.
Item: Exp Share

HP: 0/130
4/10
Attacks:
Thundershock: 40: 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Nasty Plot: Raise special attack two stages
Sweet Kiss: Confuses target pokemon
Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages
(Next Move: ---- )

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

Pokeballs and Healing Items
x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 97/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 69/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

7/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
3/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Adder sighed a bit as he sent the pokeball to the PC. It managed to hit Lady, but… at least it didn’t do too much damage. He frowned some, though, uncertain at what that meant for how this would go, but after a potion, she seemed perfectly fine. In fact, she seemed eager, and excitedly slimed her way forward, grumbling and rumbling and stretching her maw readily. She seemed to enjoy battling… that was good. She hadn’t really done it most of her life. Or at least, most of the life he’d known her for. He watched her, holding the incense closely, venturing further into the darkness, and narrowing one eye when another pokemon zoomed out of, seemingly, the wall, to rush them once again. He… he wasn’t scared or anything, though…

Next 8 levels
Level 14 Unown ! appeared!
Lady used Bite! 60 x 1.5 x 2 = -180HP to Unown
Unown fainted!
Unown ! caught third try

Pending Items

Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 20. [XP Ball] Exp 23/25
If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10
If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
2/10
Attacks:
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball )
ç•Chip away: 70: ignores any changes to the target's physical Defense or evasion
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 11/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 14/26
Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
Item:
6/10
Attacks:
ç•Fire Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 21/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 17. [XP Ball] Exp 8/22 +10 exp from Unown
When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned
7/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 8/23
Enables multi-strike moves that hit 2-5 times per use to always strike five times
Item:

3/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 15. Exp 11/17 +5 exp from Unown !
Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing Paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon. If a Pokémon with Static is in your active party when rolling for a wild pokemon encounter that has an electric type pokemon available, roll a die before rolling the list of wild pokemon. An even number means that you will encounter an electric type. Odds means RNG the usual wild pokemon list for the area. If you successfully rolled to encounter an electric type, and there is only one electric type available, you will encounter it.

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 98/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 70/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

8/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
4/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

ANah, Adder wasn’t scared. Okay, he might have been a bit unnerved by how aggressive these pokemon seemed to be – another one was flying out just as its brothren fell, and Adder barely had time to even catch ! before the next battle began – but he wasn’t scared. Worried, even, maybe, but definitely not scared. Adder wasn’t… really a coward, after all. He certainly seemed like he ought to be, with how overly defensive, and aggressive, he could be, but for the most part… he was actually fairly sensible, especially for his age. He knew he had his pokemon. He knew the world was dangerous, but he also knew there was no point worrying over that if there were no signs he was in danger. And so far, for the most part… Lady was doing fine taking care of things.

Level 17 Unown K
Lady went first!
Unown fainted!
caught (4th roll)

Pending Items

Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 20. [XP Ball] Exp 25/25
2/10
Attacks:
ç•Lick: 40 (30 + 10): 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type, for instance 31 for water. The attack corresponding to the number you generate will be the attack your pokemon does.
ç•Chip away: 80 (70 + 10): ignores any changes to the target's physical Defense or evasion
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 12/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 15/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 22/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 17. [XP Ball] Exp 20/22 +10 exp from Unown
8/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 9/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 15. Exp 16/17 +5 exp from Unown K

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 99/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 71/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

9/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
5/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Adder watched, then absently rubbed his arm, tossing a pokeball as he tried to look around. He kind of wished he’d picked up a chimchar or something on his way here, after all… Or, heck, even withdrew his charmander. Their flames would have proved useful. He glanced down at Pengyou. Not that he didn’t appreciate having this fire starter with him. He just didn’t have the same illuminating effect with his presence. And the further into these ruins they were going, the darker it was getting… it was almost hard to see the pokemon, even as they rushed towards him. Actually, their… enthusiasm was getting a little unsettling. He was pretty sure a few had brushed past him from behind, and, though he couldn’t see that easily, it looked almost like they were… gathering…

Level 16 Unown G
Unown fainted!
caught second try (5th and 6th roll)

Pending Items

Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 21. [XP Ball] Exp 2/26
2/10
Attacks:
Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type, for instance 31 for water. The attack corresponding to the number you generate will be the attack your pokemon does.
ç•Chip away: 80 (70 + 10): ignores any changes to the target's physical Defense or evasion
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 13/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 16/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 23/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 18. [XP Ball] Exp 10/23 +10 exp from Unown
HP: 180/180
9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 10/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:
ç•Peck: 45 (35 + 10)
ç•Pluck: 70 (60 + 10): User gains effect of targets held Berry
ç•Rock Smash: 50 (40 + 10): 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 16. Exp 4/18 +5 exp from Unown G

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 100/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 72/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

10/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
6/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Glancing down at the incense, Adder was sort of questioning his judgment. He knew these things worked pretty well, and this place was an enclosed area. It made sense it was a bit more magnified with the pokemon likely more compacted. Communication was probably easier, too. He was a little unnerved at the idea that the pokemon might be talking about around him, and he couldn’t tell, but quickly shook the thought off and chided himself for getting riled up. He was doing this too himself. It was… remarkably stupid. He was fine, especially with his pokemon, and especially with Lady chomping through them so easily. At this rate, he might even be able to train some of his other pokemon… or just train her up to use in the next gym.

Level 18 Unown I
Unown fainted!
caught (7th roll)

Pending Items

Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 21. [XP Ball] Exp 4/26
2/10
Attacks:
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 14/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 17/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 24/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 18. [XP Ball] Exp 22/23 +10 exp from Unown
HP: 180/180
10/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 11/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:
ç•Rock Smash: 50 (40 + 10): 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 16. Exp 9/18 +5 exp from Unown I

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 101/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 73/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

1/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
7/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

It certainly wasn’t like he stood a chance challenging a gym with his current team. Or, well, not the next gym, at least. They were kind of strong, but he was pretty sure Trumbeak was the only one with a type advantage, and he definitely wasn’t strong enough to take everyone out. Which meant he would need to train those he could up, and… maybe some of the others, if he had to. Actually, come to think of it, Rowlet could probably help too. In fact, maybe he should look into seeing whether he could adjust their movesets, while he was here…. It would certainly give him something to focus on, at least.

Level 14 Unown D
Unown fainted!
caught (8th roll)

Pending Items

Heartscale
Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 21. [XP Ball] Exp 6/26
2/10
Attacks:
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 15/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 18/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 25/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 19. [XP Ball] Exp 11/24 +10 exp from Unown
HP: 180/190
1/10
Attacks:
ç•Poison Fang: 50: 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 12/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 16. Exp 14/18 +5 exp from Unown D

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 102/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 74/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

2/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
8/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Something to focus on, other than the swarming unown, that was. Adder was doing his best to catch the pokemon as they appeared, and was curious to find so many of them had different characteristics. He watched as one bounced about near his head, furrowing his brow a bit as he observed it’s behavior. Unlike some of the others, it didn’t seem too interested in battling, at least, not yet. He squinted, trying to make out it’s shape more, but was distracted as another engaged Lady. He was really regretting going so far that there was no light… and had some serious considerations to turning around at this point…

Level 14 Unown K
Unown fainted!

Pending Items

Heartscale
Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 21. [XP Ball] Exp 8/26
2/10
Attacks:
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 16/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 19/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 26/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 19. [XP Ball] Exp 23/24 +10 exp from Unown
2/10
Attacks:
ç•Poison Fang: 50: 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 13/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 17. Exp 1/19 +5 exp from Unown K

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh
Coal Badge - Roark
Forest Badge - Gardenia

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey
Kani

x1 XP Ball
x3 Inspiration Balls
x1 Luxury Balls

TMs/HMs
TM Blizzard
TM Stone Edge
TM Grass Knot

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x3 Big Mushrooms
x5 Rare Candies

Summoning Items
x1 Paper Lantern
x0 Sweet Incense
x1 Vs Seeker
x3 Black Flutes

Berries
x21 Pomeg Berries
x6 Tamato Berries

Hold Items
Eviolite
- Pan
x1 Hard Stone
x1 Shell Bell
x1 Choice Specs
x1 Choice Band
- Lady
x1 Exp Share
- Pichu

Trees

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 103/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 75/5
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

3/10 [reduced from --- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts
9/10 [reduced from -- by Pancake's Pickup Ability] posts

Maybe he spoke too soon. That one, he was pretty sure he caught before. It looked like the letter ‘k’. Normally, he’d be all for catching multiples of the same pokemon, so he could gather data, but honestly, he wanted to conserve his pokeballs, just in case. He wasn’t sure just how many different ones there were here, and he was sure there were countless fanatics who collected these things, given them a likelihood of having more data. Kinda like… Pikachu, and it’s line. And maybe baby pokemon…. Hm. Well, whatever. He’d catch more when eh was sure he had them all, and had some left over pokeballs. He didn’t want to skimp out on data or anything, if he could help it.

Level 18 Unown M
Unown fainted!
caught (9th roll)

Pending Items

Heartscale
Snorlium Z
x2 Exp Share
Old Rod
Battle Recorder

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 21. [XP Ball] Exp 10/26
2/10
Attacks:
"Happy Hour"

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 17. Exp 17/27
Item:

4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImagePengyou the Litten ♂, lvl 21. Exp 20/26
Item:
6/10
Attacks:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 17. Exp 27/27
Item:

9/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageLady the Grimer ♀, lvl 20. [XP Ball] Exp 11/25 +10 exp from Unown
2/10
Attacks:
ç•Pound: 50 (40 + 10)
ç•Poison Fang: 60 (50 + 10): 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
ç•Poison Jab: 90 (80 + 10): 7/10 Chance to Poison
ç•Bite: 70 (60 + 10): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
(Next Move: Sludge Bomb 29 )

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trumbeak ♂, lvl 21. Exp 14/23
Item:

3/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImagePichu ♂, lvl 17. Exp 6/19 +5 exp from Unown M

4/10
Attacks:

Badges

Sinnoh