Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:20 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho frowned, "It may be different, but it isn't funny. I can understand it well enough, besides when you speak Russian. Don't let him get to you, your English is really good." Jericho tried to comfort him about his dilemma.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Upon hearing that Dmitry's mood lifted, grinning he thanked his roommate for his thoughts. "Maybe you should just learn Russian," he joked in response to Jericho not understanding him when Dmitry spoke in his native tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:47 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow, then chuckled softly, "That may take a while, so no promises." he dribbled his ball a bit, not attemptin to shoot it. "I do not enjoy gym very much. I had problems with jocks like that all my life."

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:06 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow, then chuckled softly, "That may take a while, so no promises." he dribbled his ball a bit, not attemptin to shoot it. "I do not enjoy gym very much. I had problems with jocks like that all my life."

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da, understandable," he replied has he shot his own ball again. This time he jogged over to the net as the ball fell through, catching the ball before it got too far. Moving back to Jericho he stood next to the other male, "Vhy do not try to shoot?" Dmitry questioned his roommates lack of movement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:26 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged in response, "Dunno. I'd probably miss the net." He said in his indifferent tone. He sighed and lifted his arms up to shoot the ball, but as predicted, he shot too high and it hit the back board, before bouncing back and landing near him. He picked it up, "See? No good."

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:51 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho shrugged in response, "Dunno. I'd probably miss the net." He said in his indifferent tone. He sighed and lifted his arms up to shoot the ball, but as predicted, he shot too high and it hit the back board, before bouncing back and landing near him. He picked it up, "See? No good."

User Image

jinnyskeans

"You missed because your elbow is out, and you are holding the ball to high," Dmitry explained gentally, taking the stance his friends showed him, pausing so the Jericho could look before taking the shot and repeated the process of jogging after the ball and walking back to the taller male.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:56 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Not to sound rude, but I really don't care that I missed.." Jericho sighed and copied Dmitry, feeling a bit ridiculous but he did it all the same. He shot the ball again and it went in, and he chased it as well. "Why don't you join a basketball team?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Not to sound rude, but I really don't care that I missed.." Jericho sighed and copied Dmitry, feeling a bit ridiculous but he did it all the same. He shot the ball again and it went in, and he chased it as well. "Why don't you join a basketball team?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

"No agression," Dmitry replied simply, "there is no thrill, I tired to play before." Grinning at the taller male he added, "I got a lot of penalties," the way Dmitry grinned and spoke about his expericence in the game Dmitry seemed proud of the amount fouls he was given. It was during one of the team pratices that the boxing coach convinced his to try boxing, once Dmitry did it was an instant click.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:53 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho chuckled, "Good job getting the fouls." He teased, "I guess that's why you box? Sounds like a good thing you do. I'm not really good at any sports, but I was the best chess player in the school. No one could beat me." He grinned slightly, he was definitely proud of his great playing.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:08 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho chuckled, "Good job getting the fouls." He teased, "I guess that's why you box? Sounds like a good thing you do. I'm not really good at any sports, but I was the best chess player in the school. No one could beat me." He grinned slightly, he was definitely proud of his great playing.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da, that is vhy, I vas very angry vhen I vas younger, so boxing helped channel it," Dmitry confirmed, "maybe I could vatch you play sometime." Smiling softly at the taller male Dmitry waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, it was always good to be able to channel your anger in a better way than being mean and hurting others outside of a sport like boxing. Jericho smirked, "You have watched me play, and win." he teased, "But I suppose you wanna watch between another opponent whose played for years?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:20 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, it was always good to be able to channel your anger in a better way than being mean and hurting others outside of a sport like boxing. Jericho smirked, "You have watched me play, and win." he teased, "But I suppose you wanna watch between another opponent whose played for years?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da, I vould like you see you play someone vho is a challenge," Dmitry chuckled. He was eager to see Jericho against a real opponent. Dmitry liked his roommate's personality even if he was a little distant, he seemed nice at least towards Dmitry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:37 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "That'll be fine. I'll try to get someone to visit me and we'll play. Meanwhile, I can watch you practice boxing." He said, dribbling his ball once more. He was surprised Dmitry wanted so much to do with him, most people didn't. Since he seemed mean as a first impression, no one ever got to really know him.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "That'll be fine. I'll try to get someone to visit me and we'll play. Meanwhile, I can watch you practice boxing." He said, dribbling his ball once more. He was surprised Dmitry wanted so much to do with him, most people didn't. Since he seemed mean as a first impression, no one ever got to really know him.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"That vould be great!" Dmitry was estatic that Jericho wanted to watch his pratices, most people only wanted to come to the matches. His brother was there, but that was because his was the assistant coach so it didn't really count. Along with him being okay with Dmitry watching him play chess. Despite Dmitry's social behavior a lot of people found him aggervating and wanted nothing to do with him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:47 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled at Dmitry genuinely. "Honestly, I really like seeing you so happy by my actions. It's kind of nice.." He laughed softly. He looked around for a clock, "Is it time to go yet?" he murmured.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:36 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled at Dmitry genuinely. "Honestly, I really like seeing you so happy by my actions. It's kind of nice.." He laughed softly. He looked around for a clock, "Is it time to go yet?" he murmured.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Blushing at Jericho's response, Dmitry joined him in looking for the clock. It didn't take long for Dmitry to locate the object in question. "It is a-almost time to leave," he comfirmed. Dmitry began picking at his nails just to avoid looking at Jericho. Despite having tons of friends Dmitry never really dated anyone. Hearing that his roommate enjoyed seeing him happy made Dmitry's heart flutter with excitement.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games