Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 pm
User ImageThe woman just flicked his spell away. Which was slightly upsetting since he had been one of the best in his class at Defense Against the Dark Arts. But as he really looked at her, he realized. It wasn't a chance bit of luck or poor casting on his part. This was the most powerful being he had ever been in the presence of. He could feel the power rolling off of her in waves. He searched his mind for something that he might use on her if she advanced on Buffy.

But he had little time to think when he screamed in agony. Dropping down to one knee, his wand clattered to the ground, his hands holding his head. The woman had forced herself into his mind. Rifling through his memories, thoughts, wishes, aspirations, personal anguishes and tragedies. He tried to resist her but there was no effect, she continued plowing through his mind like a hoard of razor tusked boars. He felt ripped open and exposed.

Finally, she withdrew. Roland gasped as she sneered and belittled him for his love of Buffy. He could barely hear her as he gasped for breath. He had never knew that sort of fear and feeling of inferiority. The woman lectured him like a serpent critiquing a mouse for being so stupid before it ate it. She had no fear of him and why should she. He felt the power that she possessed and he knew that he was no match for it. He wished desperately that she would consider them too far beneath her to bother with and move on.

But then she turned her gaze and condescension onto Buffy. That wasn't good. Roland forced himself back off of his knee and to standing. He didn't know what he would do, but he couldn't let this monster hurt Buffy. If only Buffy would run. He could try to throw himself at the woman. He had no doubt that he was physically superior to her, but also was sure that even without a wand, her magic was strong enough to overpower him. But he would not stand by useless if she was to attack the woman he loved.

Though it seemed that he worried for no reason. He was apparently her preferred target. Her graceful way of moving was like an owls silent killing swoop, her hands caressed her body like a viper curling back on itself. He tried to stand tall but his body felt weakened and frozen. She leaned into his face and he had never been more uncomfortable with a beautiful woman so close to him. But he hated her. Loathed her. He tried to gather his strength and power past his own fear and certainty of defeat. Her words were threatening. What she spoke of doing to him, he had never heard a curse for. But with her mastery of his mind, he didn't doubt that she would do it.

Snarling, he crouched and whipped his wand out but she beat him and flicked her wand and muttered something that sounded old and malicious. Roland's forward momentum was instantly halted as his hands flew up to his head again as he threw it back. His back arched in agony as the first image hit his brain. His little sister, Mara, dead and so small in his arms. Her body felt different in death as he carried her to the small cemetery. The hollow echo as he pounded nails into the pine box that he had fashioned to hold her body into the hereafter. Once again seeing her motionless face and empty eyes that he could not get to close. Rigor mortis had set in too quickly and her eyes were open for all eternity. It had taken him an hour before he had put the lid of the cheap coffin on and closed her beautiful face away from the world and into the darkness. Nailing that lid down, hitting his fingers repeatedly because his vision was so blurry from tears but being too numb with sorrow to feel the pain.

The hollow sound as the first clods of dirt hit the box. Laying on the fresh dirt over her grave for days. The pain that raced through his body was from the memory being yanked from the back of his mind and his consciousness was forced to relive it. Then the shame of working any odd job in the village to earn money for food. The fear as a new boyfriend of his mother's took his drunken fury out on the young boy that had stepped between him and the mother. The pain so much worse and the fear making him want to vomit.

The guilt of leaving for school and his mother and her new baby on their own. The anger when his mother had yelled at him for his worthlessness. Her choosing one of her new men over him and throwing him out of the house and onto the street during Christmas break. Then coming current to the deep hurt of seeing Buffy kissing the other man. Somehow he wasn't sure that the kiss had been so heated, wondering if the evil woman was adding to it. Buffy's face as she told him that she wanted to be with the other man and not him.

Over and over again. Roland had a breath to notice that he was on the ground. Faster and faster the images whirled. Sorrow, fear, anger, betrayal. He didn't know if it was Raven's voice or his sub-consciousness or an effect of the spell but he thought he heard a voice behind the images now.

You want to end this?........Yes, please god, make it stop.......

Images whirled again. So fast now, jumping from Mara to hammering. Face down in the dirt and face down on the floor behind beaten. His mother screaming for him to leave, Buffy telling him she didn't want him. And that b*****d's hands on Buffy's a**, running all over her body. Did that happen? Was this the woman? Or what he had assumed happened next? Buffy's head thrown back in ecstasy.

His emotions were whipped so quickly. He couldn't escape what he was seeing. There was no break, no time to think.

You know how to end it. Just raise your wand. End it.

Roland growled and tried to fight but the images were worse, more grotesquely clear. The dry spittle at the corner of Mara's mouth from where she had seizured before she died. The sound of the razor strap across his back, cutting through his shirt and skin. The sound growing wetter as the blood started to run. The images of Buffy's rejection and her visit with the man ran together. He saw her screaming that she didn't want him while the man ravished her, looking over Mara's tiny body spasmed and shook in the other corner of the room, her eyes wide with fright. Across the room, the man bearing down on him with the bloody strap in hand.

Roland gasped as he realized that he was starting to point his wand at Buffy. He hadn't even thought about it. Had he?

Buffy and the man were naked and writhing while she screamed that she hated him. Mara was coughing out blaming words at him for letting her die as the man pissed on his bloody body.

The wand was up again. Roland gasped and tried to pull it back. But he felt his control on his body slipping. Like he wasn't connected with anything that was happening.

They were all standing around him now. Their voices blending together. Buffy was still naked, her beautiful body mocking him as the other man enjoyed it and she looked at him with disgust. Mara was coughing up blood and her eyes dead while she chanted that he killed her. The man spit on him as he continued beating him, the pain searing hot.

The wand wouldn't go down. Roland felt his lips forming the words. Felt himself meaning it. He was a hollow shell that only knew torment and pain. He was feral and crazed. But he caught Buffy's eyes. His eyes pulled tight and he screamed in rage as he pulled the wand back onto himself.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

His body dropped to the ground. His eyes sparkled and slowly faded to black. There was no movement. No twitch. No final moment to bid farewell or tell her that he loved her, that he would do anything to save her, to tell her to run and keep living. Roland was dead.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Raven Niggelus

User ImageUser Image
“I am your devil, I am your god, I am your alpha and omega, through me you will learn fear”
~~~

Raven watched the man kill himself, but did not take any pleasure from it. Too boring for her liking too...sentimental. The stupid man loved the slut that was still writhing on the ground. With a flick of her wand she ended the spell that was tormenting Buffy. It all bored her.

She had been in love once before a long long time ago. But it had ended in pain and torment, he had – quite literally- driven a sword through her heart. Well through her doppelganger's heart, but that was besides the point. The man would have killed her if given the chance. But she'd never given him the chance. He was dead to her the moment the claymore had pierced her doppelganger's chest.

Raven captured him not long after she witnessed him attempting to kill her and had slaughtered him in the most greusome way she could think of at the time. Which involved slicing a small opening into his belly, grabbing his lower intestines and slowly pulling his entire gastrointestinal tract out of his body until it bored her. Then she left him to scream in a soundproofed from as he suffered from a slow and painful death. In that room she had abandoned her former self, a kind socialite, in the favour of many, in the hearts of many more.

Consider this a favour, child,” She said after taking a deep breath and standing up to her full regal height, “ This man was leading you down a dangerous path of self destruction. Should you choose to save yourself you need only think of me there with you and I will come to take you away from all this and give you power beyond your wildest dreamings.” With that Raven turned back into her panther form and ran to where she sensed Ferreus.

She closed her eyes as she ran and was enjoying the sense of freedom when she felt something tackle into her from the side, knocking her off balance. Raven roared as she fell and turned back into her human form. She barely had time to roll to the side before a sword struck the ground next to her head.
~~~

““There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it.”
FirstYear Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera crashed into the Panther with a battle cry, Karakatsuri drawn and singing for blood. She rolled to her feet as Raven turned back into her panther form. Levera screamed and jammed her sword right for the woman's head. Raven dodge just in time, her eyes widening at the sword next to her head.

FLIPPENDO!” Levera shouted, flicking her wand at the ebony one next to Raven. The wand flew halfway down the street.

YOU b***h!” Raven shrieked, “ I will torture you until you beg for death and then I won't even grant you that. You don't deserve my brother!

Levera laughed and stomped her booted foot onto Raven's chest, grinding it down and grinning when she heard the satisfying crack of ribs breaking. “ You're powerless without your wand, lady, and I am in my element.” A crazed bloolust infected Levera's green eyes as she allowed Raven to throw her off.

Levera stumbled back a few feet, but she wasn't really off balance. She watched Raven roll to her feet and grip her rib cage. Raven bolted for her wand, but Levera was faster, throwing her sword so it slashed into Raven's back, cutting deep into the flesh and causing Raven to fall to her knees. Levera sprinted forward to pick up her fallen sword, but Raven grabbed her ankle, pulling Levera down so she slammed on her stomach.

Levera took a deep breath and kicked out, the rubber encased steel that was the heel of her boot impacted hard against Raven's jaw, Levera thought she heard the harsh click of a jaw dislocating, but didn't have time to check, she was more interested in freeing her ankle and jumping to her feet.

Levera whipped around in time to see Raven tackle her, she twisted her body so that Raven hit the ground before her. Levera growled and grabbed Raven's hair so she could slam the woman's head into the cobblestone. The bloodlust was so powerful in Levera that she didn't notice Raven reaching for the ebony wand on the street next to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Mara Helcynth, MoM Department of Magical Law Enforment, Auror

User Image
~~

Mara ran towards where the black haired student and the evil woman were fighting. The stupid girl didn't seem to have the sense to stay down and not fight something far more powerful than her. Mara breathed hard, lungs screaming from all the sprinting she had been doing today.

Then she saw the student slamming the woman's head into the ground, and then she noticed the woman reaching for her wand and she knew that the student was in grave danger. Mara picked up her pace and managed to leap, shoving Levera to the side as she heard the evil woman hiss, “ Avada Kedavra” Mara was dead before she hit the ground.

~~
“Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions.”

Raven Niggelus

User ImageUser Image
“I am your devil, I am your god, I am your alpha and omega, through me you will learn fear”
~~~
Raven screamed as she saw that her spell had hit the wrong person. She stumbled to her feet and glared at the young b***h who had stolen Ferreus's attention, had broken Raven's perfect body and then had evaded her killing curse.

Raven started to raise her wand again, but Ferreus's voice invaded her head. Leave the girl, come to me.

Raven screamed again in frustration before she obeyed her brother and apparated out of the streets.

~~~

““There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it.”  

Feverw0lf

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm
Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin heard fighting as he was putting out fires and ran towards the sounds just in time to hear someone shout a killing curse. He saw Buffy laying on the ground next to Roland and ran over to her. A quick check told him she still had a pulse so he crawled over to where Roland lay. Jo searched desperately for a pulse but none could be found. He muttered a curse under his breath and scooped Buffy into his arms. Carrying her to safety was his main prerogative right now. The closest place was the Hog's Head. Bursting through the door with Buffy in his arms, he called out, "Yuki! Yuki! Buffy's hurt!" He left her there on a table and ran back out to the street where Roland lay. Grunting, he dragged Roland's body out of the street to an alley where his body would be safe. With a heavy sigh, Jo closed his eyes and laid his wand beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 am
User ImageNott had snuck back through the streets, keeping to the shadows as he watched the evil wizard set fire to Hogsmeade. Sneaking back to the alley that he had entered only an hour before, he slipped up to Fenniwick's shop. The front door was left hanging open and Nott slipped through it. He had spotted the woman and the quiet man in the streets, but he didn't see the leader. He was sure that they had all left, but still tried to be as stealthy as possible.

Up the stairs, through the cluttered rooms, he finally made his way back to the room that housed the chest. The door was ajar and creaked as he pushed it open. The spell was almost unbearable. All of the dead bodies had came out of the chest as well and littered the room. Looking around, he turned to the corner behind the door and saw Fenniwick, his chest moving shallowly. And over him stood Christian McNair.

Nott swallowed hard as he read a dark, dangerous glare from his father's eyes. The man stepped forward and Nott stepped back. He wanted to gush to his father about how he understood that he didn't have a choice, he had to act like he was on their side to survive. That the torture of Fenniwick was a necessity to show his commitment and devotion, but now that he was out, he had crucial intelligence and they could defeat the dark wizards. But his father said none of these things. Nott said none of these things. He knew better.

His father was furious, the color high in his cheeks. His wand was still in his hand and his eyes trained in his son.
"How dare you disgrace me? You did so well to release the Tribunal, but then you ran off with that Half-Blood. What did you do, summon the Aurors? Son, or no, I will curse you until-"

"Dad! I didn't summon Aurors. I swear!" Nott was gaping at his father. Christian McNair was like a man transformed. This was his opportunity to regain power and prestige. Nott could see the anger and determination in his father's face, but he couldn't believe it. "Dad, are you really..."

Christian McNair stood tall and ferociously lean.
"I AM a dark wizard. I served Lord Voldemort at the beginning of his reign as a Death Eater as did the rest of my family. But, when they were all slaughtered, I fell into a depression. And entered a shameful part of my life where I denied who I was, who my family was and our true nature. But now, now I can hold my head up again. I am the first member of the Malavei. I have a position of honor." His gaze narrowed. "And you will NOT shame me."

"That dirty, little Half-Blood will die before I catch you shaming me with her."

Nott's blood ran cold and all of the emotion drained from his face. Charlotte was still not out of danger. Leaving his face devoid of all emotion and his voice bland and flat. "The little witch ran off as soon as we came through the chest. I chased after her so she could raise alarm. But she lost me in the back alleys. I would never betray you."

Christian appraised his son, his mouth still firmly set.
"You had better not. This is a proud moment for our family, my son. I want to believe that you will be at my side but I fear that your mother may have poisoned you against me. So, to be sure, know this. If I ever catch you betraying me or the Tribunal to anyone, your mother or otherwise, Euchadessa will die. If I catch you associating with those lower than yourself, like that dirty little Half-blood, or those that would oppose us, I will make YOU kill them. Do you understand?"

Nott's mind reeled, looking at the possibilities and trying to find a way around the ultimatum and still wondering if his father really was as dark as he was acting. While Nott was still racing to catch up and respond, his father turned toward Fenniwick lying on the ground, just starting to come back to awareness enough to twitch and groan. With a cold, even face and a sure hand, his wand whipped. "Avada Kedavra!" and the old, defenseless man slumped flat to the floor.

Nott felt vomit rising in his throat at the witnessed atrocity. But he managed to turn and take a deep breath, steadying his nerves. When Christian McNair turned, his son's face was blank and emotionless. "I understand completely, father. I would never want to disappoint you or the Tribunal."

His father smiled and turned, leading the way out of the shop and to the edge of town. They met up with the Tribunal and, by Apparition, led them proudly back to their estate which Christian McNair offered freely to them.

Nott now had no real father, a mother he couldn't confide in, friends he couldn't see and a cause that went against everything that he was. But his face stayed steady and blank, and a vacuum built inside him where he locked all of those things away. As he swore to serve the Tribunal fully and Ferreus gave him a skeptical look, Nott smiled with cold pride.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Micheal Dean apparated into Hogsmeade. He froze at the sight before him. Buildings destroyed, bodies, lying on the ground, smoke rising from the storefronts. "What? What happened here?" he said in a state of shock. His eyes scanned the street once again taking in more details. His eyes located the body of a woman he had seen on a daily bases for years. Mara Helcynth, an Auror at the Ministry. He saw few signs of life, He noticed a few people attempting to put out the flames of the Three Broomsticks, his intended destination. He ran over to a dark-skinned girl he saw heading towards Soliel, one of the lesser damaged buildings.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 pm
Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin burst back onto the street and headed further down the street. The fires here had already been put out by his sister thankfully. He can upon another body and dropped beside the woman. No pulse. He closed the woman's eyes and dragged her body up the street to where he had left Roland's body. Hardening his heart, he headed back onto the street where he came upon a third body. Dropping to his knee again and fearing the worst, he checked for a pulse. She was still alive! Thank the gods, I'd hate to have to see a child buried, he thought to himself and scooped the girl into his arms. She's got to be, what, a first year? he thought to himself as he carried her back to the Hog's Head.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Sascha Schneider
User Image

Sascha continued to battle the flames, however she was very exhausted and her throat was raw from inhaling all the ash and soot from the flames. She was about to take a break when she stumbled over something. Looking back, she saw it was a dead body she tripped over and screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

It was too much. Too much for one night, Too many bad thing, too much noise, too much. Charlotte gripped the side of her arms trying to control the trembling that had taken her over. Dirt and filth was evident on her clothes and skin. Her hair was a matted mess, from cowering in a shadowy alley when the other man from the chest had started down the street. Tear tracked, pushed through the dirt on her face showing her fear and sadness.

Its all my fault, she thought again as she stumbled to avoid another body. The man's eyes wide open from a painful death. Her eyes scanned the area, but the flames seem to be engulfing everything, she could no longer tell which sop was her Aunt's and which wasn't. Oh, Merlin, what have I done? What have I done? Oh Its all my fault all my fault!

Stumbling onward, she spotted a building that had just started burning. Two figures were running out and then both disappeared. Apparated, Charlotte guessed making her way steadily toward the store she hoped was her Aunts. She wanted her let her knees give way or to simply pass out or if possible have some of the burning buildings surrounding her fall on her. Its all my fault.Its all my fault...One selfish desire and this...this is my fault... she thought feeling a fresh wave of tears start up. Then from the corner of her eyes she spotted a man coming towards. For a moment she froze, like a deer in headlights then she started to tremble gripping her wand tightly. Then she went lax, as if surrendering. She slumped to her knees and let her head hang slightly, her gaze locked on the ground, All that to stay a live and now I'm going to die...It must be one of them...I'm sure, they wouldn't let the likes of me live...

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Mellow Magpie

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? What's happening to Hogsmeade?!
How do I feel? Horrified and perplexed.
Where am I? On the streets of Hogsmeade.
What am I doing? Putting out fires.

Who am I?

════════════════════════════

The smell of burning wood and soot scattering acroos his window pane caused Brook to go outside to what the commotion was about. To his horror, Hogsmeade was on fire. There was a woman who had been battling the fires all by herself and he quickly ran towards her direction. The woman seemed faint and tired. She released a blood curling scream and Brook's eyes widened to see as to why. A body layed dead on the floor. Shaking the traumatic picture in his head, he confronted her, hoping to get some answers. "What happened?!" His voice was filled with slight panic as he tried to calm himself down. Brook waited for an answer, but with the half the town ablaze, the questions can be asked again later. Quickly taking his wand out of his pocket, he pointed to the nearest flaming building. Water spurt out from his wand and to the fire, coughing occasionally from the black snow that was falling down on them. He didn't know what the hell was going on, but he wasn't going to sit down and let Hogsmeade burn to the ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Micheal Dean rushed to the girl. "Miss!" he called. "Are you alright?" he said coming to a stop near her. The girl looked no older then a First year, but what was she doing in the village when these horrible events occur. "I'm Micheal Dean. I work at the Ministry can you tell me what happened?" he asked. He noticed a man pick up another girl and run in the direction of the Hogs Head.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Sascha Schneider
User Image

Sascha screamed again when a man ran up to her and pointed her wand at him. "Feuer-" she stopped her dark spell when he started talking. Her eyes widened and suddenly everything started spilling out. "Das ist schwarze Magie! Diese Zaubersprüche werden nicht funktionieren! Übel ... Übel Assistenten der Stadt verbrannt ... Sie haben wahrscheinlich nicht einmal verstehen mich!" said said, her German thick.

{Translation: This is dark magic! Those spells won't work! Evil... evil wizards burned the town... You probably don't even understand me!}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte looked up shocked. Her mind working overtime to process, what would normal take, but seconds. She stared up and blinked at the man, as if she wasn't sure what to make of him. To Charlotte, the man was nothing but a phantom, an illusion that her mind might have thrown up. Strange, a newly formed disconnected part of her said, I thought I had better control over my mind...Wait did he just say Ministry?

Her eyes opened wide as her mind gripped onto this piece of information. It was key, no it was more than key...It was a life line. She need one so much. In a world that seemed to be falling apart. There was no reassuring Nott, no strong Levera. No friends to back her brains, with their wit, humor, charm, and strength. There, is only this adult...Whom I've never meet, she thought as her mind started to function enough for her to say, "I...I-I'm fin-...I'm n-not fine,

Then the whole story came tumbling out of her. From sneaking out of the castle, to going into Fenniwick's shop. She explained the gruesome sense that she had walked into with her friend. How they had been trapped in a bargine with demons...these three siblings with auras so black and powerful that it choked the air. She admit to her selfishness and her own weakness, that allowed those things lose. Finishing she felt a flood of tears break through the barrier she had held them behind as she cried,"It is all my faults. All of it is my fault. My hubris, my selfishness, my ego caused all of this....I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry..."

With that she curled up in fetal position. Her body quivering with the effort of the tears, sadness, and loss.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Mellow Magpie

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? What's happening to Hogsmeade?!
How do I feel? Horrified and perplexed.
Where am I? On the streets of Hogsmeade.
What am I doing? Trying to put out fires.

Who am I?

It only took him seconds to realize that this was no ordinary fire. Otherwise, it wouldn't have caused this damage. This was a wizarding community after all. Brook looked back at the girl who was speaking German so fast that he could barely comprehend. Thank goodness his mother made him take all those language classes. For once it has been proven useful. "Wie kann ich sie loswerden dann?! Wie haben Sie löschte das Feuer?" He wasn't accustomed to Dark Magic. Being a broommaker had it's perks but this was not one of them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Micheal Dean blinked "Dark Wizards." He said his face paled. He raised his wand and sent a Patronus in the shape of a Mink. Bearing a message for Arthur Radcliffe, informing him that Dark Wizards had attacked Hogsmeade. "What's your name?" Micheal asked the Girl. "Why don't we go find everyone else?" He asked as he stood up and held out his hand.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm
Sascha Schneider
User Image

Sascha was so bewildered by the man who had scared the living daylights out of her and was now speaking German to her. The first sound she was able to make was a squeak. She blushed and covered her face. "Oh! Ein deutscher Sprecher!" she choked out. he asked about the flames. "Oh, äh, das Feuer? Verzaubern Wasser aus dem See mit dem Zauber 'Fluchleis'," she rattled out, exhausting wearing over her.

{Translation1: "Oh! A German speaker!" Translation2: "Oh, ah, the fire? Enchant the water from the Lake with the spell Fluchleis {which literally translates to "curse break"}  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games