Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

X woke up a few minutes after being put to bed. She looked around looking for a vent or any way out of the room other than the traditional front door to the infirmary.

She spotted a tiny vent, just big enough for her to crawl in, on the ceiling. She looked around for something to get her up to the vent, she started to jump up on the bed reaching her hands up.

X grabbed onto the vent but cut her hands grabbing onto the metal grates. She pulled herself up and into the vent and started to crawl in the vents.

Sasha turned her head towards her room where X was.
"did you hear something?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked towards the room X was in, her ears perked up. She nodded at Sasha's question, "Metallic..." since her ears are more sensitive, she heard things much more than Sasha. She looked up to the ceiling as she listened to X climb through the...vents, supposedly. "X...where...you going...?" she said to herself, a little worried where X is planning to go.

[ooc: ]
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha gave a heavy sigh getting up and seeing that X had left thru a ceiling vent.
"I know she wont leave the academy grounds. Mabye she went to see Alex....he's her first friend outside of the organization. He's also the reason Kalena didn't harm her."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She looked up at Sasha, her ears going down, "Should we...go after her...after all," she then looked at Nami, remembering that they're supposed to be watching her for Jaecen, "We were...trusted to watch her..." She looked back at Sasha, her ears twitch.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha gave a gentle sigh
"lets give her a few minutes, then we'll go after her. I have a tracking device in her neck bone, she doesn't know but I do."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha, her ears perk up when she said she had put a tracking device in X's neck bone. The thought of it made her shiver a bit as she couldn't help but feel the back of her neck.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha sighed watching Odayaka feel her neck and shiver
"Odayaka, I didn't put one into you or anyone else. X is the only one. I didn't even want to, Kalena, being the old headmaster, pushed me into it because X was extremely volatile back then. She's calmed down a lot since something happened to her that she can't be a puppet anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:38 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She looked at Sasha, her ears perked up, "A-Ah, n-no...I-I didn't mean...to..." she looked down, feeling a little bad. "Just...the thought...of things...in you...that aren't supposed to...be there..." her ears went down, "Sorry..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"yeah, I completely understand actually. It makes me uncomfortable as well." Sasha said rubbing behind her head

"Kalena is obsessively protective of those who she keeps closest to her, myself, Misty, any of her children, adopted or natural birth, family. Yeah.... however when someone other than that interacts with someone from her inner circle, it takes time for her to calm down and let things happen. X has a crush on one of her sons, one of the youngest keyblade masters in this current time. Even though Kalena's alright around X, she's still trying to push her back as well. Sometimes I just don't understand her, Kalena I mean."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:06 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down, as she looked towards the ground. She felt really bad for X now, "Hopefully...everything will-"
Just then, Shinochi appeared behind Odayaka, raising her hand instead of waving, "Yo, I'm back from the dead. Hah, just kidding, we just came back from our mission."
A surprised Odayaka was startled by Shinochi's sudden appearance, stepping back a few steps from Shinochi. However, realizing who it was, she quickly gave her a hug, hugging her tightly. She was happy, and at the same time, relieved that Shinochi was back.
Shinochi laughed a little, petting Odayaka's head, "Oh come on, I wasn't gone that long. And umm..could you uh, lessen how tight you're hugging me, it hurts. Not because of how tight you're hugging me though." As Odayaka stopped hugging Shinochi, she lifted her top, revealing that she had a huge claw mark on her side. It looked deep, "Uhh, Sasha..Oda...I may need...h-healing." suddenly, Shinochi got wobbly and fell forward.
Odayaka caught Shinochi, shocked at her condition, "Sh-Shino! Y-You're...h-hurt..!" she was frightened and confused, she was starting to cry. She hadn't seen Shino in this kind of condition in a long long time.
Shinochi chuckled, "Ahah, I-I'll be fine Oda...just a scratch really." though it clearly wasn't.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha sighed softly, however she was relieved that Shinochi came back from the mission, which means that the others should be returning as well.
"sure, no problem, Oda, can you move Shino onto a bed, it will be easier to work when she's flat."

X ran in and bumped into Odayaka and Shinochi. She saw the blood and the gashes on Shinochi and started to back up slowly.
"I....I did this....Xero disappeared, I make Alex angry, all my fault!" she said in a almost emotionless tone, the only emotion was fear.

"X, your grounded." Sasha said as she was washing her hands and grabbing stuff to heal Shinochi over, including some ethers because some magic will be needed in this.
"your not to leave the infirmary for a month."

"u...u....understood." X said. She crawled under Nami's bed to hide from the world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded to Sasha as she was about to help Shinochi over to a bed, however, she and Shinochi felt something bump into them from behind. It was X, whom looked like she was filled with dread. Before she was able to say anything to X, she had already went under Nami's bed. As much as she wanted to comfort X, right now Shinochi was what she needed to deal with. She continued to help Shinochi to a bed.
Shinochi wanted to know what was up with X, however, she decided to not go into things that weren't her business. She slowly lied down onto a bed as soon as she reached it, "Hah, sorry for the inconvenience you two." she said with a stupid grin.
Byakko noticed X going under the bed, getting up and stretching. He then hopped off of Nami's bed, and looked at X as she lay under it, tilting his head at her.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha's hand started to glow pink with curaga magic. She placed her hands directly on Shinochi's wound but being very careful.

"its not a problem at all. That's why we are here." she said with a soft smile.
"I slowed the blood flow and started your body's healing cycle so you should heal faster than normal, but it would still hurt for a little while. I'd still wrap it up though to be sure."

Sasha felt dizzy and decided to sit down.
"Can you continue the spell Odayaka? I needed to sit down before I get too dizzy"

X looked at Byakko with fear in her eyes.
"please....don't come near me.....I don't wanna hurt anyone, but I already hurt Nami....Ene.....Xero disappeared, even the guy I really like, I think I angered him."

X shivered. She was a mess from crawling in the vents in a white dress.
A dark power surrounded X and a tiny berserker nobody formed from it. They were small like toys.

"I just ruin everything."
More mini berserkers appear around her, some starting to walk from under the bed heading to attack.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:02 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded, and placed her hands over Shinochi's wound in which her hands began glowing, healing Shinochi's wound.
Shinochi shook her head, "Nah, no need to wrap it. I just need to sleep and I'll be as right as rain." she then showed a thumbs up to Sasha, "Trust me. You'll see when I'm asleep." She then stared at the ceiling before closing her eyes, and within only a few seconds, she was fast asleep. While asleep, her wound was glowing and closing up. Along with Odayaka's healing, the wound was healing and closing very fast.
Seeing little berserkers coming at him, Byakko scoffed, swiping at the berserkers in one swoop which made them all disappear. He then casually approached X and bumped his head into hers. Despite her wanting to be left alone, he wanted to stay by her side until she felt better, after all, she was family now.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sasha looked excited and shocked seeing that Shinochi was right, that her body healed up as she slept almost instantly.
"oh wow. Ive never met anyone that can do that before." her eyes seemed to sparkle with this new discovery, even if it was something she could never learn how to replicate, it was astonishing.
She bit her finger, she was holding herself back, this was like gold to pirates. It was hard to resist.

X watched as the nobodies she summoned, although they were toy sized, were made to disappear by Byakko. She felt his soft fur against her head.
"Im a heart thief. I can't hold my own heart and yet others seem to give me a part of their heart. I don't really understand what most other people, even nobodies, feel....like family, love....its all black and white to me." she whispered to him.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games