Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't know how to respond to X, so she was thankful that Sasha said something. However, something else that X said surprised her, the fact that she's actually a nobody. Since Tsuyoi wasn't exactly a "friend to nobodies", she found it awkward giving one a hug. Still, for some reason, Tsuyoi didn't seem to mind her being a nobody, since one of her students is actually a nobody. Plus, something was different about X, she wasn't the type of nobody that Tsuyoi hates. She looked down at X, and continued to pet her head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc: Nah, it's fine, been busy with school so I haven't had much time to check posts lately. sweatdrop ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Aaaannnnnnddddd its gonna rain today....ugh. Love rain, hate having to go out in it))

User Image

"Heh, besides, you don't have a nobody cloak anymore." Sasha smiled to X.

X felt comforted, somehow, by Tsuyoi's hug and petting.
"I do have it, I just.....too many freak out when I wear it. Im not forced to wear it anymore either, some guy in the abyss freed me from it and freed up all my memories and removed my learning problems. He not a nobody or heartless, but a strong person with darkness."

"hm, maybe you should talk to Kalena, she's taking over the magic classes for a little while."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Oh shoot, that's right." she scratched her cheek with a finger, "I'm supposed to go check on Basic and Advanced Sparring." She rubbed her head, "But, then again, most of the times, students don't even come to class.." she then remembered about Wakai and Shinochi, whom were actually her students. "Ah," she looked at Sasha, "By the way..you haven't happen to have seen Wakai or Shino anywhere, have you? They haven't been coming to class lately..."

Odayaka's ears perked up upon overhearing what Tsuyoi had said, glancing over at her while drying the dishes. Now that she thought about it, Shinochi hasn't visited her in awhile which started to worry her.

[ooc: We need rain...been hot as hell here. crying ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(OOC: You wanted rain? you should've been here a few days ago. It started raining at about 4am and didn't stop until after I fell asleep.)
Yogtz chuckled at Tsuyoi. "At least your classes are something students are interested in kupo. Of course these hormone ridden teenagers want an excuse to beat the crap out of things, or each other, but to do it constructively is an art in itself Kupo. I'm not worried though. These kids will come crawling to me eventually when they end up going to hard and injuring each other in those classes kupo," he said smirking.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Heh, I want the rain again, it rained a little yesterday morning before leaving to Dallas....as soon as we left....I was soaked, but then it stopped raining and I felt hot and sticky cuz of my wet jacket x_x. I want the rain again.))

User Image

Sasha sighed
"Im a horrible melee fighter. Im best as a support mage...."

She then though about Shinochi and Wakai.
"Yeah....I haven't seen them in days either. They've been gone longer than Jaecen and Kurona...so far."

X went silent again before talking again.
"I don't wanna go to Kalena....alone. Even though she and I are on good....grounds...now, she tried to get rid of me many times. She scares me. One attack from her and im a memory...."

"X, im sure she won't attack you" Sasha said

She then looked to Yogtz and chuckled
"I know right? Nami....the old one, was the only student interested in my field. Too many students don't have the attention span to understand anything im saying." she laughs

"well, at least you got 2 students, Odayaka and myself."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Yogtz, rubbing her head, "I wouldn't exactly say that all my students are like that..." She then started to get worried when Sasha admitted that she hasn't seen them, even before Jaecen and Kurona's leave. "I really hope those two idiots aren't in trouble..." she said as she held X a little tighter, trying to not worry too much.

As soon as Sasha said she hadn't seen them either, Odayaka started to worry as well. Finally, she finished the dishes and started putting them away. She then joined the group, her ears down.

[ooc: It's just been really hot here, I have 2 fans in my room because of this cursed heat sad ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Yikes. I know the heat. I also have two fans in my bedroom. One is always running. At least its not 105 degrees, supposed to get cooler....I hope.))

User Image

X yawned. She was getting tired.

"heh, you mean Jaecen and Kurona? With all the fuss....I guess they'll be alright, I mean, Kurona would keep him in order." Sasha chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down at X as she yawned, "Hm? Getting sleepy huh?" she said as she rubbed her head. She then looked at Sasha, "Ah, w-well I know those two can handle themselves. I mean Wakai and Shino."

Odayaka walked to X, her ears twitch, "Let's get you...a bed." she said, grabbing X's hand.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(OOC: I'm going to take a break from roleplaying. My stomach is freaking out and i'm moving into my college dorm soon. I'm super stressed out about it and that's why my stomach is freaking out.)
Yogtz nodded and smiled. "I'm sure they'll be fine kupo." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Alright Kefka. You just take care. The rp should still be here.))

User Image

X felt Odayaka taking her hand..
"kay" she yawned getting up to walk with her.

"well, I believe they will be alright too." Sasha smiled trying to reassure Tsuyoi.
"I know what its like....to wonder if someone is alright because you haven't heard from them in a while, but you have to keep hope."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let Odayaka take X to a bed, and looked towards Sasha, "Yeah...easier said than done though." she said, rubbing the back of her head. She then looked out the window, letting out a sigh, "I guess I'll go check on the class." She then started to leave, "I'll see you guys later. Keep an eye on X while I'm gone...oh," she then looked at Byakko, "Byakko too." she then left without saying anything else.
Odayaka watched Tsuyoi leave, and brought X over to the bed in the back room. She didn't want X to sleep on one of the patient beds, just in case they suddenly had patients.
Byakko lifted his head when Tsuyoi left, but scoffed, looking away and resting his head back down.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

X slept soundly

Sasha gave a gentle sigh, everything has went quiet. She had two patients to watch over medically, and a nobody child who always felt insecure.

She started to hum a tune as she made medicine.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched X sleep for awhile, until she heard Sasha humming from the other room. Her ears perked up as she peeked from behind the doorway to Sasha. She walked over to her and sat down on a nearby chair to watch Sasha make medicine. Her ears twitch while watching, listening to the tune she was humming.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:51 am
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

Sasha smiled to Odayaka
"These are just the basics. Gotta do with what we got. " she smiled and continued to hum a classic tune.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:29 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked up at Sasha, her ears twitch as she spoke. She nodded, and looked back at the medicine that Sasha made. Her ears then went down as she looked towards the doorway into the Infirmary, as if expecting Shinochi to come in at any time. She was actually saddened by the lack of visits from Shinochi.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games