Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 am
The two lions had been talking to each other for a while now. Mostly about thing in the Capital. Though the main topic was the problem they were having with the different Lords that wanted to keep up the wars that were started. Most if not all of them felt like with how all the battles with the different Kingdoms have gone taking over wouldn't be much of a problem. The only reason they haven't go to war with another Kingdom was because Othniel had been able to stop them from reaching the King. But he was not sure for how long he could do that before those greedy Lords started demanding a war.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:22 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

By evening time, she was asleep on the couch in the parlor. Of course Eileithyea had rubbed her hands and arms. It felt nice to be pampered since she normally didn't do such things. Before she had fallen asleep, she talked with the women; well nibbling on snacks.

Eileithyea Begbie

After Lakshmi came back from the bathroom. They kept talking and nibbling on snacks. Soon enough she rubbed down the lioness's arms and hands. That seemed to do the trick for helping her relax for now. Though when dinner time came, she shook her head. Only to tell Jade that she'd watch over the pregnant woman. With this Jade left the parlor and saw Eileithyea covering up Lakshmi with a blanket.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:02 pm
Othniel and Simhanada stayed in the room just talking. Though they did eventually run out of things to talk about so they sat there in silence. But that did not bother them since that was how they used to spend time together. At least before Simhanada change how he acted towards other people. When it was time for dinner the old lion got up to go and eat but asked if Othniel was going to join him. Declining the offer Othniel decided to just stay were he was and think things over.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

~ Sleeping in the Parlor ~

Eileithyea Begbie

Keeps the fire going and watches Lakshmi sleep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:29 pm
He stayed in the war room for a while. But then decided that he should find out if he was going to be sleeping in the same bed as her tonight or not. So he got up from his chair and left the room. Going to their room to see if she was there so they could talk. Seeing that she wasn't there he went to the room that was going to be the one she gives birth in but didn't find her there either. Eventually he walked into the parlor to see if he could find her there and was glad to finally see her. Slowly walking over to them he wanted to see if she was okay and hope that maybe she would want to talk to him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She was still asleep when Othniel came in. But stirred a bit when she heard Eileithyea talk to Othniel.

Eileithyea Begbie

"I had her drink some tea to help relax her. Plus I rubbed down her arms and hands. But I'll take me leave if you want me to.", she said, well standing up. Of course she noticed the lioness stir a bit; in her human form. Now she was waiting to be dismissed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:51 pm
" Thank you for taking care of her. I just need to know if it is alright to move her to our bed. If not then I will stay here with her and let you go and get some rest. You must be tired after your trip here and having to get straight to work.", he said as he walked over to his sleeping wife. Crouching down so he was face to face with her he gentle stroked her cheek. Trying not to wake her and hoped that she wouldn't wake up if he took her to their room.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She stirred a bit more and relaxed feeling Othniel's hand on her face. Of course when Othniel gone to pick her up, he'd hear her tiredly muttering. But she was muttering nonsense as she was dreaming. Yet it possibly sounded like names she was saying.

Eileithyea Begbie

"I'd say it's alright to carry her, at least for now.", she said, before bowing and walked out. Now she gone to to her room.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:05 pm
After getting the okay he gentle got his arms under her so he could carry her. Hearing her muttering brought a small grin to his face as he turned around to head to their room. Once he got them there he placed her on bed and covered her with the blankets. Then he went over to the fireplace and made sure that it was going to keep the room warm all night. After that he looked over to the bed and wondered if it was okay to sleep with her or would she still be mad at him. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt to be safe he quietly got his most comfortable chair and brought it over to her side of the bed. Sitting in it he reached out to hold her hand and went to sleep next to her while still letting her have the rest of the bed to herself.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She slept through when he put her into their bed. When he covered her up, she curled into the blankets. Some time after he moved the chair beside the bed; with him holding her hand. Now she started to wake up and grumble. Looking around through sleep filled eyes. With her free hand, she rubbed her eyes carefully. Feeling that Othniel's was still holding her one. "Hmmm, my lion.", she tiredly muttered.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 pm
Othniel was asleep in his chair. While it was comfortable to sit in that was as far as comfort went. But it wasn't the worst place he has had to sleep in so he didn't mind. Though he was in a deep sleep so he did not hear her as she talked to him. His head was leaned over the back of the chair as he legs were apart to keep him from sliding out of it. He wasn't snoring but his mouth was open due to him being asleep and clearly pretty tired.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She looked at him after she got done rubbing her eyes. Now she let go of his hand and gone to the bathroom. Once she was done, she started to gently shake her husband. "Get into bed."", she muttered. Her hands were on his arm and kept gently shaking him. As she knew she needed to change into her nightgown.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm
He stirred a little when she move away from him and out of bed. But he did not wake up while she was in the bathroom. Though when she started to shake him it took a bit until he woke up. Looking around the room and stopped when he saw her. Rubbing his eyes to try and wake up a bit more he sighed. " What did you say? What time is it?", he asked with a tired voice.Turning to look at the window and seeing that the sun wasn't out mad him grumble a bit as he scratched the back of his head.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Now she saw that he was awake. "Get into bed and it's past dinner. That's all that I know.", she said and yawned. Followed by getting dressed into her nightgown. With that done, she climbed back into the bed. But this time it was just to relax. Now she started to stretch well laying in the bed.

Eileithyea Begbie

~ Resting ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 pm
He started to sit up straight in his chair. Felling a bit of tension in his neck he titled his head to one side until he heard a crack and then did the same to the other. Getting up he sighed and started to shake his head. " I don't think I will be getting into bed. Now that I'm a wake it will be hard for me to go back to sleep. So I am going to go and get some work done. Did you already eat dinner? Because if not I could get you something before I go to my study.", he said as he tried to fight the tiredness out of his voice. waking over to her side of the bed he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games