Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: sorry about being slow, dad had me install windows 10, then I uninstalled it this morning cuz he didn't like it. He's out of the job and looking for new jobs but....(sigh) he's set in his ways. He wont get out of bed until noon, then he job hunts for a little while.....(groans rubbing my head) also he's been making dinner, we can't say no unless we want him to throw a hissy fit and then become even harder to work with....at the house!!!! Ive been getting sick because of what he makes. Its sad when you turn down a piece of lamb that he cooked for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich....the last piece of lamb I got from him, he swears he cooked it right but I had a lot of raw pieces and he served me in bed. It was 10PM!!!! Way too late for dinner. The side dish of steamed cabbage was better than the lamb ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sasha looked to Yogtz and sighed
"she's stable but right now, Jaecen and Kurona are thinking about doing a dive to the heart, but Kurona needs her gummi ship to fly him around to find his old master..." she rubbed her head and watched Byakko curling up on Nami's chest, what was he, a little fox familiar acting as guardian?

"I know she'll pull thru, she has to." X said to Odayaka. It was hard to tell that she didn't have a heart, because she looked sad.

"too many people die around me, I don't want her to be next. She has to be ok."

Sasha looked to X
"she will pull thru X, calm down."

X whined a little bit but stayed silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Both of Byakko's tails flickered. He picked up his head and looked to X. Byakko trotted into the air and over to X, licking her in the face.  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

X looked to Byakko as he licked her face. She calmed down but she looked at him with question.
"Why? Im not a part of the Light bloodline, you know that..." X said, not meaning to place herself outside the Light family, even if she called Nami her sister. There was much guilt in her voice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:36 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

He sat on her head and lay down just for laughs.  

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

X watched as the fox climbed onto her head and laid down. She was rather confused.

Sasha couldn't help but smile watching what was happening.
"So cute!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Yogtz rubbed his temples. "Did she really leave before she got the part she ordered kupo?" The moggle sighed. "So much for being nice."

He looked at the little fox creature sitting on X's head and smiled. "It's been to long since I've seen something as innocent as this Kupo, As for the heart dive, if traditional medicine won't work, then it's pretty much our only option. Darkness corrupts people in different ways kupo, but when it renders one unconscious, that's when we have to do more... invasive procedures Kupo. Heart dives, keyblade beam surgery, etc." he said. He thought back to the time he had to have Alex's brother blast darkness out of him.

(OOC: What was Alex's name when he had the blue hair and headphones? I am drawing a blank on it. It was probably a year or so ago )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: Cyan. His brother's name is Skasa. ))

User Image

"I agree" Sasha said agreeing to what Yogtz said looking at X.
"I still find it hard to believe, such a small girl, so innocent, but with a dark past and power to destroy worlds."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

Sasha looks at the fox again and softly sighs
"I wonder.....I didn't know Erin too long but ive known Misty all of my life. I think she's going to mourn for him for a while. Makes me wonder how long it'll take her to return to their house in twilight town. She becomes violent but shes actually rather harmless. She fights well but right now its fighting blind with loud music going into your ears, you cant find which way to fight. I suppose that's my sister right bout now, going to Olympus to fight for no reason."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 pm
A dream

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Byakko yawned. He understood what she was saying but it was doubtless she knew he knew. It was troublesome enough that he could only speak to the Fox Girl and the Patriarch (Really starting to sound like an effed up Chronicles of Narnia...). Speaking outright with a normal human was just way beyond his capabilities, even if he was just a Family familiar/guardian. Sensing members of his assigned family's blood was what he did, and he smelled it on the child who was unconscious. He could tell that woman whom was with Jaecen would be family, too. Call it instinct if you will.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:59 pm
[qu
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: Yep I read it ^w^ ))

User Image

Sasha watched the fox more then she sighed. She seemed sleepy. She looked at her amulet
"I wonder how far she'd go."

X nervously patted Byakko's head
"Is this ok or you do not like being touched like mean tiger girl?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

He chuckled internally, since foxes can't laugh. Being the way he was, he decided to play along and nibbled on her fingers, taking care not to bite her. He found amusement in it whenever little kids were around. One of his tails covered up one of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

(That's what it was. Now I remember. Thank you Kal.)
Yogtz nodded to Sasha. "An unfortunate effect Kupo. One I'm all to familiar with, although not so much with the world crushing stuff," he said rubbing the back of his head. He looked to the little fox creature near Nami.
"I didn't know pets were allowed at the school Kupo," he said taking a closer look. Although I'm not sure why it's allowed in here. This is supposed to be a sanitary place. Eh, nobody has an open sores right now and he doesn't look rabid so we should be ok. Might have to talk to one of the higher ups about this, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

((Out Of Cupcakes: np ))

User Image

Sasha nodded
"she was raised as a nobody, a rather neglected one. I think she's stable for now."

X smiled and petted Byakko's head more. She laughed when his fuzzy tail tickled her face.

"the little fox came with Jaecen when he learned of Nami's situation. I think its a family guardian but he's friendly. He's keeping X calm."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Yogtz shrugged. "Works for me I guess. As long as nobody has any dog allergies around here we should be fine kupo. As for our patient, do we have a contingency plan in case they take to long to return for a heart dive Kupo?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Byakko looked around the room before returning to the bed to sit next to Nami.

(Someone's gonna have to take over posting for Byakko)  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games