Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"I don't know."
*Zudhred answers. Judging from your arm, that's at least three to four feet of solid volcanic rock and although my Arctic cannon has a lot of force behind it, it is still essentially just a beam that freezes."

"She's an Icewolf, Zudhred. She be YER kin tae..."
*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"

"Alright..."
*Zudhred says, taking up a position in front of the wall that the Burning Icewolf had attacked.*
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the wall and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of lunar energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward at the wall with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust. the wall begins to crumble and the dome shakes as the beam slowly erodes at the rock, and then then he suddenly stops. Zudhred's arms drop and he hunches over, panting heavily.*
"It can't get through..."
*Zudhred gasps.*
"It's too weak... I'm going to have to put everything I have into this one... EVERYTHING!"
*Zudhred then burns with a in a huge bonfire of bright read moonfire and executes an even more powerful version of the Arctic Cannon that lasts twice as long and does twice as much damage. the beam is huge, as thick and Zudhred is tall, and vary rapid, hammering at the wall of rock with intense pressure and even making a trench in the ground. Little by little, it breaks through, boring a massive hole through the rock, and and then Zudhred stops and falls to his knees after getting nearly all the way through. He pants heavily and gasps for air , unable to move as he watches bits of the rock crumble a way and new lava rushes in.*
"*pant, pant, pant* That... *gasp, pant, pant, pant*... That was everything...*gasp, pant, pant* "Everything I had!" *gasp, pant, pant, pant, pant...*

*Aidar quickly steps in front of Zudhred and uses his freeze breath to cool the lava, sealing up the hole.*

"I'm going to try again!"
*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar turns around to look at Zudhred.*
"Ye cant possibly!... Ye got no energy tae di it with! Wha di ye plan tae use, yer LIFE FORCE!?"
*Aidar asks.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"I don't know."
*Zudhred answers. Judging from your arm, that's at least three to four feet of solid volcanic rock and although my Arctic cannon has a lot of force behind it, it is still essentially just a beam that freezes."

"She's an Icewolf, Zudhred. She be YER kin tae..."
*Aidar says.*
"We HAVE tae try!"

"Alright..."
*Zudhred says, taking up a position in front of the wall that the Burning Icewolf had attacked.*
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the wall and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of lunar energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward at the wall with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust. the wall begins to crumble and the dome shakes as the beam slowly erodes at the rock, and then then he suddenly stops. Zudhred's arms drop and he hunches over, panting heavily.*
*Zudhred gasps.*
"It's too weak... I'm going to have to put everything I have into this one... EVERYTHING!"
*Zudhred then burns with a in a huge bonfire of bright read moonfire and executes an even more powerful version of the Arctic Cannon that lasts twice as long and does twice as much damage. the beam is huge, as thick and Zudhred is tall, and vary rapid, hammering at the wall of rock with intense pressure and even making a trench in the ground. Little by little, it breaks through, boring a massive hole through the rock, and and then Zudhred stops and falls to his knees after getting nearly all the way through. He pants heavily and gasps for air , unable to move as he watches bits of the rock crumble a way and new lava rushes in.*
"*pant, pant, pant* That... *gasp, pant, pant, pant*... That was everything...*gasp, pant, pant* "Everything I had!" *gasp, pant, pant, pant, pant...*

*Aidar quickly steps in front of Zudhred and uses his freeze breath to cool the lava, sealing up the hole.*

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

"Ye cant possibly!... Ye got no energy tae di it with! Wha di ye plan tae use, yer LIFE FORCE!?"
*Aidar asks.*

"You said it, yourself, Jarlson, she's my kin too! She's a child of my brother, the same as you. I'm going to do everything I can to save her!"
*Zudhred answers. He then quickly looks back over his right shoulder ant the rest of the group.*
"You two!"
*He says.*
"Elf! Peacock woman! can either of you two perform thunder, no... Flame! Can either of you two perform flame magic?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Alright..."
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred gasps.*

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar asks.*

"You said it, yourself, Jarlson, she's my kin too! She's a child of my brother, the same as you. I'm going to do everything I can to save her!"
*Zudhred answers. He then quickly looks back over his right shoulder ant the rest of the group.*
"You two!"
*He says.*
"Elf! Peacock woman! can either of you two perform thunder, no... Flame! Can either of you two perform flame magic?"
*all of the spots on veronica's tail feathers look at zhudred, then veronica turns her attention to him.* "peacock woman 🚺? Anywho, yes i can  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:35 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Alright..."
"All of you stand back!"
*Zudhred gasps.*

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar asks.*

"You two!"
*He says.*

Sha kept quiet seeing how tortured the earth had become due to the action of Tyrius. He cocked his head at the question and he muttered a few words in his language and the group watched as his hands and arms became wreathed in blue flames. "Does this answer your question? Tell me what you need done and I'll see to it."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar asks.*

"You two!"
*He says.*
*all of the spots on veronica's tail feathers look at zhudred, then veronica turns her attention to him.* "peacock woman 🚺? Anywho, yes i can

Sha kept quiet seeing how tortured the earth had become due to the action of Tyrius. He cocked his head at the question and he muttered a few words in his language and the group watched as his hands and arms became wreathed in blue flames. "Does this answer your question? Tell me what you need done and I'll see to it."

*Zudhred then spot's Mr. Stubbs's unconscious body.*
"On second thought, Thunder IS the better choice, the heat of fire is too radical to control, we would all cook in here."
*he explains.*
"Can you both perform thunder magic?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar asks.*

"You two!"
*He says.*

"On second thought, Thunder IS the better choice, the heat of fire is too radical to control, we would all cook in here."
*he explains.*
veronica and Rubilax: childs play  

VanessaXross

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudred gasps.*
"Father, no!"
*Erinys gasps.*

*Aidar asks.*

"You two!"
*He says.*

*he explains.*

He slowly lowered his arms and closed his eyes as he spoke again in his native tongue. The Icewolves felt their fur bristles as the Elf's hands crackled with energy. "Is this better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"You two!"
*He says.*

*he explains.*

He slowly lowered his arms and closed his eyes as he spoke again in his native tongue. The Icewolves felt their fur bristles as the Elf's hands crackled with energy. "Is this better?"

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*
"Unicorn, heal and wake the cat."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"You two!"
*He says.*

*he explains.*

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

*Luminova steps out of her beloved's embrace and gazes around the dome.
"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

*he explains.*

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."
*Zudhred says, turning his face back toward the wall.*
"I want you to heal and wake the Greymalkin."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

*he explains.*

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."

*Luminova looks at Mr. Stubbs, then back at Zudhred.*
"He's not going to like that..."
*She says, timidly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."

*She says, timidly.*

*I don't want excuses, I want results!"
*Zudhred quickly barks, looking back over his left shoulder at Luminova.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:27 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."

*She says, timidly.*

"I don't want excuses, I want results!"

*Luminova recoils in fear.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."

*She says, timidly.*

"I don't want excuses, I want results!"

*Luminova recoils in fear.*

*Cornelius lays hi left hand on Luminova's right shoulder from behind, drawing her attention.*
"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
"Go on and heal Mr. Stubbs."
*The shadow Knight then grins mischievously.*
"Leave the waking to me..."  

Cornelius Steele

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:12 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"You two!"
*He says.*

*he explains.*

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*

"So what's the big plan? What are you proposing we do?" He knew they would have to leave soon as the air was becoming dangerous thin and toxic.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games