Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

Misty took another few swipes, eventually hitting X in the face.
"got you, you little thief." she pulled the sword right from X's hands

X goes silent as the blood trickles down her cheek and her hands as well

Sasha immediately puts up a force field around X, knowing whats going to happen next.

X attacks the force field and its impossible to see her inside the force field besides all the darkness, fire, and electricity.

Sasha looks at Misty,
"you know she was only playing right! Maybe you should take a break from here and go fight at the coliseum, but not here."

Misty nodded with a small smirk
"alright, cya soon." Misty turned her back and started to leave.

As soon as Misty left, the force field broke. X was calming herself down.
She sees everyone and looks down.

"Im sorry. Sometimes I have a short fuse" X said apologetically. The wounds that Misty inflicted were mostly gone, there was no more blood dripping.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:16 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Byakko closed his eyes and clicked his tongue, sending a message back to her. As if...
She walked over to X and bent down, checking her cheek. "That makes four of us." She laughed. "You alright, kid?"
Jaecen looked up at the ceiling tiles. "I know he doesn't really worry much about me but the little guy is kind of important to my family." He explained to Tsuyoi and Odayaka. "If he were to die... I don't want to think about it."
"Geez, why don't you tell 'em how you're the last Patriarch while we're at it." Kurona scoffed.
Jaecen rolled his eyes and ignored her. He approached Tsuyoi and took one of her hands. He smiled. "I assume you're already worrying?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka watched as X seemed to go into a rage, thankfully Sasha had made a force field around her to contain her. For some reason, Odayaka wasn't fearful of X, rather she understood why she would go into a rage after the little scuffle with Misty. She then looked down at Byakko, her ears perk up when he sent her back a message. She was about to continue their conversation, however Jaecen then explained how important Byakko is. She nodded, and then looked down at Byakko, her ears twitch, "But...he worries...about you..."
Tsuyoi looked towards X, seeing that she might be a little more...interesting to watch over, "Heh, I'd go into a rage too if someone hurt me." she said as she understood X's reaction to Misty swiping her face. She then looked at Jaecen, and then looked down, "Yeah.." she then grabbed onto Jaecen's shirt, gripping it, "I guess I am..but, I'm not only worried about you," she then looked at Nami, "...the dive to the heart is a very risky thing to do...because whatever you do in there...affects the person that it resides in..."

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Seeming to be pouting, Byakko's tails waved around. Kurona... friend... Jaecen... prankster... jerk... mess with me when kid...
Jaecen nodded and rubbed his chin. "That's why I need to find my old master. He told me about this special kind of Stop spell that acts like a save point or a memory card." He looked to X. "If there's any trouble with X, just ask Sasha for some help, okay? I hope she won't mind you troubling her." The last sentence he spoke a little louder so Sasha would hear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Hope this isn't god-modding... (`~`,) )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She tilted her head, her ears twitch, "He was..a kid...didn't know better...but now," she looked at Jaecen, "All grown up...knows better..." she looked back at Byakko, "Past...is past..." she said as her ears went down, remembering her past. She didn't let it get to her however to a point where she would cry about it again.
Tsuyoi looked at Sasha as she rubbed the back of her head, she was sure that Sasha would be busy with watching the Infirmary.

[ooc: Why do you think that? xd ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

Byakko let one ear go down as the other twitched. He made a sort of scoffing sound.
He rubbed the back of his head and laughed weakly. "Eheh..."
Kurona frowned and wiped a small drop of blood from X's cheek. "Sheesh, you're definitely going to have to learn to manage yourself."
Jaecen looked to Kurona. "Should we head out?"
Kurona looked up at him. "Well... Either way, it's gonna take a while." She turned back to X and kissed her on the forehead. "Be good, alright?"
Kurona stood up with Jaecen and scoffed. "I just hope you've gotten over your motion sickness..."
Jaecen avoided her gaze and looked around. Kurona looked at him and set her hand to her hip. "You've gotta be kidding me... Just what I need. A two way trip with Barf Bags sitting beside me."
"Kuro, shut up! It's not like I can help it." He retorted weakly.

(OOC: (^~^,) Just hoping...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((Out Of Cupcakes: errrrr. I can allow it as long as it doesn't alter time like time travel cuz that's being removed.))

User Image

"Well I can't do a dive to the heart, I don't have one of my own and nobodies in dreams are hazardous..." X sighed

Sasha looks to Jaecen
"Ive never heard of a stop spell that strong before. Ive seen it in work once with Headmaster Kalena and her grandson, Eric, which made her make it so Eric doesn't....not exist. I don't know how it works either. Maybe its why Misty and I are alive for this long." Sasha seemed a little confused as she scratched her head

"Yeah watching X....ive been doing that before any of you came here."

X didn't flinch as Kurona wiped some blood from her cheek
"i'll try to be good. I'll stay here and watch Nami."

She looked up at Jaecen when motion sickness was brought up
"can't you sleep on the way or hold your breath so you don't vomit?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona scoffed. "Like he could even hold his breath under water."
Jaecen rolled his eyes. "Sleeping in a moving vehicle is nearly impossible for me for the very reason." His face started turning pale.
Kurona smiled. "And now you start freaking out... Seriously..."
Jaecen looked away and covered his mouth. "Mmmph... I'm fine, I am.... Let's get going."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi let out a sigh, a little thankful that Sasha will be helping out with watching X, and looked at Light, "I'm sure motion sickness is the least of your worries..." she then looked down, a small smile on her face. "Well, if you two are gonna head out, it'd be best to go now.." she then looked away, "Otherwise I'd be trying to keep you here longer..." she said to herself.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

His face returned to normal and he caught Tsuyoi's hand. "One more thing..." He looked at the floor and took a deep breath. He walked closer to her."When I come back, would you... would you mind if we were more than- Well,"
Kurona rolled her eyes. "Too touchy-feely for me... Sad that you can't get the words out without being embarrassed."
He reeled a bit, stuttering. His face, however, was a bit red. "I'm not... embarrassed." He held his tongue for a bit. "Fine! I'll say it! Will you marry me?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi kept her head down, she took awhile react to what Jaecen had just asked her. "Wh-...What?" she said, slowly looking up at Jaecen, "Could you...repeat that..." she looked down again while flustered, "I-I...think I may have imagined that..." she said as she looked at Jaecen's hand which held hers.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

He leaned in and asked it in her ear to lessen the embarrassment. Kurona watched on with intent. Byakko tilted his head, also taking interest. Jaecen reset himself upright to wait for a reply from a slightly flustered Tsuyoi. His face was still red but less than it was before.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka watched with as much interest as the others, her ears perked up and seemed to be pointing towards Tsuyoi and Jaecen in order to hear everything.
She kept her head down for a few seconds before looking up at Jaecen, her face red. "...y-you probably...already know the answer..." she then smiled, scratching her cheek with her free hand, "B-But just in case you don't know my answer...then," she put her head against his, her hat tilted up when doing so, "...yes...I will..."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Yogtz flew gently into the infirmary and closed the door.
"So how's our..." he turned around and saw Tsuyoi and Light were here. "Oh, it's you two again. Nice running into you again Kupo," he said bowing his head to Tsuyoi slightly. He floated over to Kurona.
"The part will be here tomorrow kupo. My contact will come to the hangar with it Kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jaecen Light

He smiled and sighed in relief.
Unenthused, Kurona crossed her arms. "Get a room."
Byakko saw merriment coming. Both his tails waggled furiously, one may have tickled Odayaka's nose. He could imagine all the wine he'd get to drink.
Kurona saw the fox's delight and pointed at him. "A word of advice, try and keep Byakko away from any wine... He's a bit of an annoying one when drunk..."
Byakko made an unimpressed face. Way to spoil my fun...
She turned to Yogtz. "Oh, right. Guess we'll be stayin' another night I guess. Looks like you get to have a little more flirting time, Jace. Especially after that uneventful proposal..." Kurona teased.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games