Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:59 pm
Zuleika paused her dancing for a moment, awed by Calliope's illusions. She'd forgotten her cousin could do that. What lovely visions! She started to move again, mostly in-time with the music (her sense of rhythm--admittedly not great), as visions of feathers fell around her.

"Opa! Calliope!" she shouted as encouragement, then motioned Daedalus over after he'd finished his last shots. "C'mon!" she exclaimed, taking his hands and doing some kind of version of a dance that mostly involved jumping up and down and moving their hands back and forth. Just because they were "working" didn't mean they couldn't enjoy the celebration, right?

Daisicle
Zuleika > Daedalus/Calliope

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eniko smiled seductively at Kasmai's suggestion - oh yeah, she'd make sure they both enjoyed his womanhood when they made it back to the room tonight - actually, maybe she'd try and bring back this lovely orange female too. Make it a true ménage a trois. Hell, maybe they could find another one or two to bring back with them - the more the steamier. It wasn't like they were gonna get such an opportunity later, ESPECIALLY not back home where damn near everyone was related in some way.

She gave Xeneka a firm (but not hard) push on the back as she deftly retrieved her shot glass, along with Kasmai's, and tossed them into the air to be caught by the cherubs again. Now THAT was what she called service! She giggled as she was pulled back around and into a twirl, a harder feet than you'd expect given her antlers.

Shakin what Slime Pond gave her, she motioned for a chonker of a cherub to come over before yelling, "Get us another round of liquor, won't you? Somethin just as sweet as it is strong!" It nodded in affirmation before fluttering off and returning remarkably quickly with three double-shot glasses holding a stratified dual-hued, yellow-purple liquid. How fascinating! How did they get it like that. With a loud "Thanks!" she once again passed out the shots to her ladies of tonight.

"To new friends and new experiences!"

Falcona
Eniko > Xeneka

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:07 pm
With this many female harpies around, Shakira needed to stake her claim quickly. Let all these ladies know that this was her turf, and these were her males. Shakira was on the hunt. From her perch she attempted to brush off the presence of other female harpies and instead honed in on the males. There was a male that was impossible to miss over by the destroyed food tables where some tentacled critters were flailing around. They looked like they might be a good snack, but Shakira needed to be on her best behavior since these were Venus' guests. Shakira almost wanted to steer clear simply because of the strange creatures nearby, but she couldn't be denied this colorful male.

Shakira was almost jealous, why did the males always get the good looks? But between her drop dead gorgeous appearance and his lively colors the two were sure to make beautiful babies. That settled it, he was hers.

Shakira climbed on top of the balcony rail and glided down over the crowds towards the buffet. She stopped in front of the male and began to sing a beautiful, wordless melody.. No, she wasn't under the effect of arrows, song and dance was just how she worked her magic on a normal day.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Isa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:20 pm
It was like he was trying to talk to them she swears it. What came out of his mouth though- oh no he was doing that walk again whhhhyyyy? Maybe she could just take a few steps back? Stop making eye contact with him. Cascade looked over to Sula and WOW! How did she not notice how beautiful she was before? "I'm sorry I didn't mention before how much I adore how you look there, think you could give me tips to make my feathers shine like yours do?" Cascade was just about giddy talking to Sula.

Then the strange faun spoke to her again and she met his eyes again. Oh fish sticks. Wildlife adores her? Prince of princes? "But...I'm a girl? Wouldn't I be Princess of princesses? What wildlife-" She stopped mid sentence as SHE SAW THE CRITTERS DANCING AROUND. She was now, in fact, freaked the ******** out. She looked to the beautiful Sula. "Do...Do you have more fruit drink? I ummm...Think I need a lot."

DaemonGabrielle

Elros Namasi
Please more fermented fruit juice

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:40 pm
Asios watched her new friend leave and was wholly saddened by it. She just made that friend too. Where were dumplings when she needed them.

Pouting a bit, she wandered over to the table of food, carefully avoiding rhe octopi-ussys, and grabed a small plate of food. Except no dumplings. She wanted dumplings.

Then she noticed someone else eating. Turning toward them, she asked in drunken slurr, "Got any 'umplings?" Before hiccuping and loosing her plate food back onto the table.

ssbros

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:06 pm
Datum was still leaning forward, 'what was he going to do?'. Datum tried to think of what advice he could give the other to keep the females away, after all this green winged sea serpent was his prince alone. Datum wanted to spend the rest of his days pining after him and singing songs about him. Need something? yes he did need something. "Females want what they can't have." Datum said coyly, "so simply by staying here... with me... makes you that much more desirable." One of his hair tentacles reached toward the other's face, but Datum batted it down in a scolding manner before giving an innocent grin to Viognier.

DaemonGabrielle
Datum {harmony arrow} to Viognier
Eruza [harmony arrow] to kittums

Eruza's head tilted at the angel, "No, you probably shouldn't ask." He said with a grin that might seem sinister to some and charming to others. The desire to dance had passed through Eruza as quickly as it had come on. He was about to protest to the idea of dancing with the other Rak, she wasn't the one he wanted. At least not anymore, he would curse himself over that in the morning.

When Kittums suggested that the three of them dance together he couldn't argue. If it got him dancing with the man of his dreams, he didn't mind that it was dancing or that the female would be dancing next to them. "Yes, we should all dance." He echoed her sentiment, to ensure that the angel danced with him. Eruza began to dance, although a lot less beautifully now that he wasn't under the effects of the dancing arrow. His eyes were honed in on the angel as he danced, hoping that he might be lucky enough that the other would choose him.

Midnightspirit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:22 pm
Oooo fisty! "Beautiful~ Don't threaten me with a good time" He chuckled and stopped to bow before her. "Atreus, satyr of the great Dionysus, host of the fabulous evening." He eagerly sprung back up straight to return to dancing with the black and rainbow beauty. "Ahhhh I'm so glad to see you know how to move to the music good good! Now..." Atreus gently grabbed Mari's hands again and spun her around and towards one of the empty platforms with the poles in the middle. He expertly stopped her to face the pole. "How about about you show the crowd how you really work it! It's a crime you're sweet moves are for my eyes only!" He whooped and cheered, trying to persuade Mari up onto the pole.

FrostyPeaches

Oh she did pick a prickly one. "And this is why you're now out here handsome. You need to" She danced up his body and pressed two fingers gently on his lips, "Relax~. This is a night of the great Dio! Live a little. You're so ridged I can see oaken rings on your body." She chuckled. Nothing about manors from her. "Let's see your body move to the music alright handsome? I wouldn't want to call Lord Dio down from his thrown to help you feel the groove." She made her point by twirling and grooving around him, hoping he would join her.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:43 pm
Theras looked back and shrugged as she spoke about not wanting to know. He looked back to see the two weird things starting to wrestle each other. He had been hoping they'd get away from the buffet table but no luck.

He dropped the quiver between them, silently offering her the same offer of last year, to shoot mortals with arrows. The drunk uncle? "One of Grandma's exs. I think he's the father of some of my aunts. Mom wasn't too happy to see him and went to find grandma. It's kinda strange, grandma is always here for her party, her day. She kinda needs it you know? Where is she?" He frowned. So far there was no trouble going on but still, no pink, no hearts. He was kinda worried since grandma alway looked forward to this day, her day. "If they do anything to Grandma's hotel we're going to be cleaning it for the next year with toothbrushes." Theras sulked a bit at that thought.

Anyways. On to the mortals. "See anyone not doing anything?"

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:08 pm
Coronus looked at Taric with slight surprise she really did not expect someone to call out to her especially not one of the gods party. She looked over at Nyx and smiled. "I can say I have witnessed more things than you might expect but a dance party sounds like fun." She said with a giggle she put her hand out.

Nyx jaw dropped of all the times she had come to the party never once had she been invited to dance. And here was her mom acting like this was just second nature. "Dancing sounds nice." They both fallowed him to the dance floor."

Elros Namasi

Coronus and Nyx head to dance floor to dance with Taric!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm
While Seamus and Domini had been arguing over whether or not the party could be enjoyed and if they could try stealing food off of the food table somehow, while only occasionally glancing around to look at the chaos, Seamus suddenly felt a p***k and suddenly...

"AAAHHH!" He said as he realized his body had underwent some... changes. Domini had looked away for a moment but hearing his friend yell out had caused him to look back. And then burst into laughter.

"Seamus! Ha ha ha!" He had to hold onto his sides they were hurting so much! Seamus was flailing around in the water, splashing it everywhere, including close to a swan colored harpy that had managed to tuck herself into a corner. "It's NOT funny! I'm still handsome right? RIGHT?!" He said as he grabbed his friend and shook him violently, attempting to be reassured that he still had all of his good looks, even if he had changed his gender and had gotten some assets.

Osmerus for his part had been enjoying all of the chaos until he had felt his own twinge of pain in one of his tentacles. When he opened his eyes and it landed on the first Pae that he saw he couldn't help but inch closer to him and say out loud, "You! I would do anything for you! I promise! I'll love you forever!..." Honestly he probably sounded more drunk than lovesick. Perhaps he had too MUCH alcohol...

Fea Line

Cruise had finally found a spot at the food table where he didn't feel like he would be trampled or sampled as pare of the "main" course. He was nibbling on bits of it, trying out each thing before finally choosing some that he really liked until he was suddenly addressed about... umplings? He turned to look at the Pae who had addressed him and realized that she was most likely a bit impaired. "Uh... maybe they'll come out with more?" He said, mentally trying to determine if this Pae would attempt to eat him as some sushi in her drunken state.

As self-confident as he was under the water, he was much more self conscious and aware on land. He still needed to get used to getting out and onto the land more.
DaemonGabrielle

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:18 pm
Sol raised a brow and chuckled, not expecting that answer but not at all put off by it, especially not by the one who gave it. Still he really didn't understand what was going on but he was quite willing to go along with it despite his instincts pinging that it was crazy.

His eyes were on Eruza but they flickered over to Kittum with confusion still it was just a dance as far as he could see and if she wasn't going to clawed him for the sudden change in attention he was good with that.

"Then lets dance!!" he laughed still entrance by the intensity of the other's stare as he moved closer to the two, moving his body with the music as his wings flickered out now and then to an appropriate beat as he moved closer to Eruza, wondering if this was a dream. He tried to focus on Kittum now and then to be polite but his wings would flick out to brush the dark pelt one's shoulder if allowed before he let out a large random sneeze. "Gods...." he whined.

DaemonGabrielle

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It happened all too fast that Xeneka lost track of what she was doing. She did a twirl when prompted by Kasmai and let out a giggle, one she quickly hid behind her hand. She did smile behind her hand though; both Kasmai and Eniko were quite nice and they were helping her let go a little - be more social. "Yes...it-it is nice..." she muttered. She did admire Kasmai in his feminine form...as confusing as it was...

Xeneka bopped along, bumping shoulder with Kasmai, then with Eniko. The wine did help loosen her up a lot and she was enjoying herself. "To new friends!" She exclaimed in response to Eniko. She is beginning to think that coming to the event was an excellent idea. More drinks were on the menu and she was okay with it. Something tells her that this night will be very different.

Daisicle
((Xeneka to Eniko))

Menelie
((Xeneka to Kasmai))

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:47 pm

Aderyn wandered around the party, a little bored until she spotted a very pretty, very colorful, very male harpy. "Oh my," she breathed, a hand to her chest. He was breathtaking. She sidled up to him and gave him her best come-hither eyes. "Well well, hello gorgeous," she purred, sliding a hand over his shoulder. "Would you like to dance?"

Nishant gazed upon the god, Dio, and the maenads and satyrs that came to dance upon the table. Interesting... The music at least was decent, he could feel the bass thumping through his chest. Looking down, the faerie was slightly surprised to see his foot tapping along to the beat. Hmph. "Interesting," he murmured out loud this time.
Quote:
Nishant is free!

Ceres bounced to the music happily, giggling as she spun in place. "Whoo!" she shouted and laughed, looking around to see if there was anyone who would dance with her. She was somewhat confused that it was Dio and not Venus that was overseeing the party, but as long as everyone was having fun, she supposed that was okay!
Quote:
Ceres is free!

Indumeri frowned as she was bumped into. "Excuse you," she grumbled, turning to see who had invaded her personal space. He apparently had been so wrapped up in looking at his surrounding that he missed his more immediate surroundings. In his surprise, he did a flip in the water and she chuckled a little, relaxing. "It's alright, I suppose," she told him. "I'm Indumeri. What's your name?"

Xenais could not deny the blood thirsty feeling she got when thinking about crushing the other races beneath her claws, and she gave her brother a dark grin. She thought about his question for a moment before settling on her answer. "Let's pick our rooms, first," she said. She would want the grandest one for herself, which must be Venus's, right? As the music began, Xenais got the strangest urge. "On second thought," she started, her hips swaying to the beat. "Let's dance, brother!" she said and smirked, moving her body to the music. "This guy Dio certainly knows what kind of music to play!"
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aderyn, Indumeri, and Xenais all for you xDD
Xenais has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:59 am
Glister blushed just enough that his cheeks turned slightly pink. If he did anything with the little bird he was worried that he might break her. "That may be a little dangerous for you." He was more used to holding his ax and tools than one of the fairer sex. He was also bigger than her so he was not sure if she could handle all of him.

The females delicate hands in his he watched her movements before he closed his eyes and let the music move his body. Swaying side he mistakenly bumped in to the pae around him.
"Sorry" he growled as he opened his eyes to look at everyone. He then looked at Sonorilla and sighed "dancing is interesting."
Daisicle
Glister >Sonorilla

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:06 am
Menelie

Sweet Tart smiled as Ruya accepted her invitation to dance, she wanted to move and shake her body as well. She didn't want to just sit around this whole vacation. She pulled Ruya out onto the dance floor to shake her hips and groove with the music. She looked around the room a few times at the poll dancers but mostly kept her attention on her dance partner Ruya. She figured they could have a dance or two and then she would excuse herself to mingle more.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games