Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:32 pm
Fea Line
DaemonGabrielle

Parker had just opened his mouth to say he had caught a glimpse of a familiar blue when his brother did the same thing. Only his brother full on proceeded to tug him in the same direction at a mad wild pace. "Whoa wait wait slow down I'm coming Pete!"

Parker dodged his way around several pae following his brother, and even past a rampaging, massively buff faun as well, all in order to reach the so called fountain Pete had pointed at. Pausing to take a breath, Parker pulled on his brother's arm to get him to stop a moment. "Let me catch my breath. Besides, did you see that? That yellow pae is about to get squashed! I think if were not careful, we will too. Or worse dude." he paused and sucked down a gulp of air before calming himself.

Seeming to echo his brother's thoughts from before, he simply stated.

"Grandma."

Pelothos grimaced at his brother's tone. "Hey. At least we have a warrior bird to protect us?" He offered with a shrug even though there was fear written plain on his face. Well, that and breathing. Also dying.

He dodged to the left a few feet and waited for Parker to catch up.

"I mean maybe she doesn't even know what we did? Maybe Grandma won't maim our bodys and drape us from the ceiling like decorations. Oh my goddess, what have we done?!?!" He ended his panicked tirade with a hhis hands drug over his face, peeking over at his brother like a scared filly at the dawn.

"Pothagious? We're gonna die!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:34 pm
Ruby nodded to Yukkio then looked over at their daughters with Adelphos. She let out a sigh. "Those two....I think they get it from you my beloved." She leaned into him and smiled softly.

Amy punched her sister in the shoulder for that joke. "Never again hopefully." She laughed as the two walked together. "So what are you in the mood for this year?" She waved a hand into the crowd. "I see fish, I see deer pony things, other angels and demons, a few fae....You pick." he couldn't remember who picked the fire monkey demon but it was time for her sister to have some fun after all.

Strawberri Stardust

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Raabi'a looked around the party to see if she could find anything intresting. She and her sister and come to the party to tail their mothers to see how they would get along and it seemed to be going well, Lazuryte was giggling and hanging all of Shahrazad.

Which meant that they could do what ever they wanted! Ah but what did she want to do? Was there anyone interesting or anything entertaining enough?

"Well they're getting along great." She commented to her sister "See anything worth investigating?"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:19 pm
Saffronis sighed as was brought to the grande hall of the party. "Another party, huh?" He glanced around at all the many faces about and tilted his head to his closest friend who'd come with him. "Seems the pae of this land really love their parties."

"Mhm." Octavius agreed and glanced around as well. He'd settled himself beside the fountain Saffronis had found a place to sit in. It seemed rather hard for the seahorse tailed Pae companion of his to find good places to move about to here, but at least the venue tried to be accommodating. So there was that. "Just wish Ayu would have come along. She'd have loved to see this place."

Saffronis rolled his eyes and poked the octopae friend of his in the ribs. "Hey. There's plenty more fish in the sea... and I can see at least a dozen or so more here and ready to flirt right back with this handsome stud next to me." he smirked.

Octavius chuckled and nodded. "You're right." he pushed off from the edge of the fountain, finding all of his 8 legs beneath him without tripping anyone. "I'm going to go check out the food."

--

La'eohn peered into the familiar halls of the hotel ballrooms and sighed softly. A part of him wondered if the twins had come again this year... but he highly doubted it. It was likely they were only interested in him because he was different. Likely in much the same interest of why his father was always avoiding him now. Because he was different... Or at least, that's what La'eohn liked to believe.

He stepped carefully into the large room and glanced about, smokey red eyes flitting from one pae to another. Even he wasn't entirely sure why he came to these things, but he at least had an inkling... And that was enough to warrant him ignoring exploring himself and focusing more on exploring those at the party.

(*All are available to approach! Do not be afeared!!*)

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 pm
Midoriko continued to struggle with the purple angel, glancing around for any sort of help. She thought of trying to flag down a cherub or two, but quickly discarded it. First, she didn't think even a team of the little buggers would be useful against the strong desire this particular pae had to wrestle. Second, it wouldn't surprise her if they were in on this and it was all a part of the 'festivities'. Probably a good thing she'd avoided most of the food, especially anything cheese-based.

Finally, an odd-looking male pae standing on the sidelines caught her eye. Judging by the way he was standing there, looking uncomfortable and undecided, he might know this crazy woman. "You there! Yeah, you buddy. Can I get you to tag in here?"

Welp, it appeared his mind had been made up for him and Selich was now conscripted into stepping in. Even so, he was still unsure. What if she didn't recognize him? What if she did? Would he end up pinned to the floor? Well, that didn't sound too bad, actually~

With a quick mental shake and a C'mon laddie, focus, he waded into the fray and untangled the women then scooped Hanna up and hoisted her over a shoulder. "A'right, easy lass. Ah'm all fer games n' sport, but yer opponent should at leas' be willin'."

SSBrosB
Fast tracked~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 pm
Crossing her arms, Aisha sighed and lightly rolled her eyes at the disgusting amount of flirting that was currently taking place between her moms. She couldn't believe they'd been worried about them at all.

"Guess we worried for nothing." Oh well, all's well that ends well. Onto the next task. "Since they're doing fine and all, I guess we're good to go have some fun too?" She offered a smug look as her eyes drifted towards the chaos happening elsewhere and rephrased the question that'd just been asked of her. "See anyone worth investigating?"

shadica
[Arrow - None] Aisha -> Raabi'a

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm
Yukiko giggled softly at her son and daughter-in-law. They were so cute together, and she was so glad they had found each other.

Adelphos opened and closed his mouth a few times, looking like a winged fish, before huffing. "I'm sure I have no idea what you mean," he said, a little poutingly.

Carnelian hummed in thought. "Good question, sis," she said, surveying the goods that had shown up this year. "Hmm, maybe a fish..." Honestly some of the ones with tentacles looked interesting. "Or maybe a deer pony thing. What about you?"
Twitchapher the 3rd

Arc's eyes widened as Lyn kept talking. A god?! Him!? No way! "I-if anyone's a g-god, it's you, Lyn!" he cried, a deep blush making his blue face turn purple. "You...what?" Arc was breathless as Lyn asked for his autograph. "Okay but..!! Only if I can get yours, too!!" Arc flushed even darker.

He turned to dig in his bag for a pen and paper. But he could only find a permanent marker, nothing to write on. "H-here! Write it on me!" he said and thrust the marker at Lyn.

Fea Line
lmao I love them so much x3
I'msosorryI'vebeenwatchinganime xDD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:42 pm
Fraise just about melted as her sweet prince spoke the kindest words she's ever heard spoken to her. She felt herself being leaned back by him. She was ready. She knew his sweet lips were going to once again be against her own. Oh her sweet prince...

Just before their lips met once again STOMP! Fraise jumped into Zoran's arms and clung to him as the angry bull like pae made a commotion. "My prince....There seems to be an evil beast you may slay now...." She was unsure if that was a smart idea. "He looks scary...."

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm
Cami looked At Leone with loving eyes. "No, I just realized you were the one for me." at first she did not realize that Leone had changed into a woman since she was looking at him but when she noticed he looked down she also looked down. "Oh you have Ladies now also but that does.." she stopped when she heard him yelling. Then him trying to cover himself up it was to late she thought that his Boobies looked great. "Your ladies look lovely you don't need to cover them up. But if you need to find your skin to answer my question I will look for it." She started to look around

SSBrosB
Poor Guy Cami is not going to be any help

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm
Theras scoffed. "Grandma doesn't see anyone on her on her day unless they are pretty much groveling to her in praise...And I highly doubt you'll be even willing to say something nice to her." He eyed the snake skin again. "You know if that was pink the cherubs might be able to turn it into a nice purse or some boots."

Theras looked around as more of his uncles and aunts entered and started to fire off arrows. "You want to meet my family there they are. Though I don't know if you want to say around much longer. Dunno what happens when a Fury is hit with a love arrow after all and you're currently in the cross hairs."

Aidan dropped the shrimp as he was pulled along and chuckled. "Can't fight your nature any longer my dear?" He took both her hands in his own and spun her around as they got to the floor. "I could not wait for you to suggest this." He carefully twirled her towards him and placed a kiss on her lips.

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 29!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 pm
From the darkness, a certain... something... appeared but for a moment. But a moment was all that was needed for an arrow to shoot out from it and lodge into the shoulder of a certain sprite lazing about. And then just as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished without so much as a lingering trace...

Tartara Seabreeze
Uh oh! At the p***k of this arrow, Dandelion will begin to develop an unquenchable hunger. Not regular hunger, but like he feels he on the verge of death by starvation

If he's lucky, maybe one of Venus' will notice something is strange and shoot him with one of theirs; the arrows of the erotes and graces will satiate his hunger and replace it with their own effect

Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 pm
List updated!

44 possible targets

Guardian_Iris
What a marvelous evening it has been! We so hope you all have been enjoying yourselves. Even so, we think it could be spiced up just a hair, wouldn't you all say?

If you have an Erote or Grace we would love to have you all help with the evening! Everyone is asked to roll for their Erotes and Graces once in order to allow the effects of the arrows to cause a little loving fun. You'll find the list below! Once rolled, please tag the person so they are made aware of their new status.

If you are hit with more than one arrow, the latest arrow will null the effect of the other causing your Pae to only react in the latest arrow's effect.

Erotes and Graces, you have until Feb 22nd to roll. Please don't wait until the last min so players can have the chance to RP the effects out. We appreciate it!

Arrow roll list (it will be on the front page of this thread if you can't find it later)
  1. Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie)
  2. Saira (Daisicle)
  3. Leone (SSBrosB)
  4. Fraise (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Zoran (Antidia)
  5. Amynta (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  6. Golden Oasis (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  7. Aidan (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Qadira (DaemonGabrielle)
  8. Beltan (Elros Namasi)
  9. Summer (sailornorthstar)
  10. Nightmare Moon (Fea Line) and Queen Chrysalis (Teigra)
  11. Cami (sailornorthstar)
  12. Carnelian (Strawberri Stardust)
  13. Arc-en-Roche (Strawberri Stardust) and Lyneeson (Fea Line)
  14. Ursula (Strawberri Stardust)
  15. Datum (Wolfs Heart)
  16. Aurelia (Tartara Seabreeze) and Wellspring (Daisicle)
  17. Nyx (sailornorthstar)
  18. Caden (Shicala)
  19. Lazuryt (shadica) and Shahrazad (Daisicle)
  20. Vash (Shicala)
  21. Seren (Shicala)
  22. Prisma (Fea Line) and Yipes (DaemonGabrielle)
  23. Ruya (Menelie)
  24. Starshine (Freaksrus)
  25. Fortuna (Teigra) and Tocino (DaemonGabrielle)
  26. Raspberrina (Freaksrus)
  27. Nurse Redheart (Freaksrus)
  28. Lillibeth (EvilSilverDragon) and Haku Jo (DaemonGabrielle)*
  29. Dandelion (Tartara Seabreeze)
  30. Frankie (DaemonGabrielle)
  31. Fluttershy (Fea Line) and Asterion (HelMel)
  32. Pinkalani (HelMel)
  33. Yahto (SSBrosB)
  34. Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze)
  35. Alindrea (Antidia)
  36. Hanna (SSBrosB)
  37. Tristen (Tartara Seabreeze) and Harmonia (EvilSilverDragon)*
  38. Selich (Elros Namasi)
  39. Octavius (Seruta)
  40. Saffronis (Seruta)
  41. La'eohn (Seruta)
  42. Nunya (Seruta)
  43. Raabia (Shadica)
  44. Aisha (Daisicle)

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:18 pm
"They all say that at first...Then they sing louder then those birds you keep talking about." The fauny let out a small laugh. As she passed his back a second time she lightly flicked her wing out, letting her feather brush against him slightly. She stopped to lean against his arm with a sultry look. "Such a handsome man should not be alone on such an eve, don't you think? It's such a cold night...Perhaps a bit of company and warmth?"

Elros Namasi
Lust was a bad arrow for her

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 44!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:36 pm
Okay, so that last shot had been a bit of a mess, but surely he could do better. Practice makes perfect, after all, that's what his parents had always said.

After making sure nobody was going to bump him this time, he carefully took aim at a pair of sisters and let his arrow loose.

Okay, this is my own pae. Not gonna bother with a cute description. Aisha now is gonna wanna dance.

Daisicle
Aisha

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 32!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:24 pm
Phaenna smiled to her nephew. "Thank you." She still looked worried. "Maybe this is just a teenage boy growing up thing? Isn't this the age that boys start to call their moms 'uncool'?" She was talking to Kleta at this point. She started to pout at her own words. "I'm still cool right?"

As if to prove her point Phaenna took another arrow and notched it in her bow before letting it fly. The arrow hit a tikicat that had tried to hide under a table. No hiding allowed in this party!

Wolfs Heart

HelMel
GO FORTH PINKALANI AND WRESTLE WITH THE FIRST PAE YOU SEE! ALL WILL TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHTINESS OF THE TIKICAT!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games