Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TurkReno
XIII Distant Dream

! *watches the two intently* In any case there should be no disturbance during this ceremony. *gaze lands on Reno*

>> Tch. I LIVE FOR DISTURBANC---OH, s**t.

-Sees Tseng- Hey there boss. I wasn't doin' nothin' Uh-uh. S'all 'Lena's fault.

[quote="Sharpshooter Tseng"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Roxafox
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. why not allow yourself the chance to enjoy everything offered here? *walks back behind the table*
you might be missing out on something pleasant. And you won't ever know that for yourself unless you try it. *continues making punch on one side of the fountain*

o_o
-tries everything-  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:19 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx

me too!! it was fun!! emotion_awesome

make up my mind! er, I-I mean... I brought ice cream? sweatdrop -starts handing out bars to everyone-

...Which means the CAKE is now unguarded...right? >D
h-he left me in charge of it! nobody's allowed to touch it until after the vowls! or whatever they are <<; -stands in front of cake with arms out- >>;

After vowels you say? S'if we recite 'A,E,I,O,U...an' sometimes Y' we can have it then, right? >D

n...y...wah??? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:21 pm
XIII Distant Dream
TurkReno
-Pulls up to the church. Grabs the keg out of the back. Slings it over his shoulder and kicks in the door sending...bucket, chamber pot, flower pot flying if it's still up there. ( though with how many people have come in already, heh... )- Alright. M'ere. -Slams the keg down on the floor next to the gas station food, promptly walking across the flowers, dusting rumpled and dirt covered work suit off.- ********' Midgar traffic at quittin' time. Yeesh. Next time I don't care what Rude says, I'm takin' the chopper.

-currently a chamber pot at you head-on You dare desicrte the House of Zues!!!!

zeus!? Oo  

Little Kadaj
Crew

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:21 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx

me too!! it was fun!! emotion_awesome

make up my mind! er, I-I mean... I brought ice cream? sweatdrop -starts handing out bars to everyone-

h-he left me in charge of it! nobody's allowed to touch it until after the vowls! or whatever they are <<; -stands in front of cake with arms out- >>;

After vowels you say? S'if we recite 'A,E,I,O,U...an' sometimes Y' we can have it then, right? >D

n...y...wah??? gonk

PD? -snickers-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Roxafox

( rofl heart )  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:26 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hmm.... *briefly steps away from the table and process of punch, then waves a hand mumbling a spell and a chocolate fountain appears right in the middle of cut up fruit*

Roxafox

trying something new once in a while may not be so bad. Same as for those who haven't tried your Sea salt ice cream. *glances at the snack curiously but then hands you a slice of fruit on a toothpick, taking one for self and dipping it into the fountain then waiting a few seconds for the chocolate to cool before taking a bite of the snack*
DAT CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN IS AWESOMEEEEEEE
*delayed reaction cuz took me forever to find the post and kept geting distracted along the way* >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:29 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hmm.... *briefly steps away from the table and process of punch, then waves a hand mumbling a spell and a chocolate fountain appears right in the middle of cut up fruit*

Roxafox

trying something new once in a while may not be so bad. Same as for those who haven't tried your Sea salt ice cream. *glances at the snack curiously but then hands you a slice of fruit on a toothpick, taking one for self and dipping it into the fountain then waiting a few seconds for the chocolate to cool before taking a bite of the snack*
DAT CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN IS AWESOMEEEEEEE
*delayed reaction cuz took me forever to find the post and kept geting distracted along the way* >>;

(no worries. <3 )  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:29 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno

n...y...wah??? gonk

PD? -snickers-
aw dun tease roxas its not his fault he's dumb..... wait.... ninja yeah, let's confuse him to death so we can have the cake  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:30 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno

n...y...wah??? gonk

PD? -snickers-
aw dun tease roxas its not his fault he's dumb..... wait.... ninja yeah, let's confuse him to death so we can have the cake

This sounds like an approved plan. Lets do it. >D  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:32 pm
TurkReno
D< I'll beat y'with a ch--!! -blindsided by a remnant-
-falls over.- Hey t'y'too. Like an excited puppy, ain't cha?

Yeah, I told him to conserve his energy so we could stay online until midnight tonight to give everyone who wanted to be here time to come and he's out riding his mom's bicycle around in circles in the yard and I'm like WTF are you doing, get your a** in this computer chair. e.e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
XIII Distant Dream

! *watches the two intently* In any case there should be no disturbance during this ceremony. *gaze lands on Reno*

>> Tch. I LIVE FOR DISTURBANC---OH, s**t.

-Sees Tseng- Hey there boss. I wasn't doin' nothin' Uh-uh. S'all 'Lena's fault.

[quote="Sharpshooter Tseng"
lol dat quote fail rofl ELENA'S FAULT HUH

BOY DO I HATE LIARS

heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
-Pulls up to the church. Grabs the keg out of the back. Slings it over his shoulder and kicks in the door sending...bucket, chamber pot, flower pot flying if it's still up there. ( though with how many people have come in already, heh... )- Alright. M'ere. -Slams the keg down on the floor next to the gas station food, promptly walking across the flowers, dusting rumpled and dirt covered work suit off.- ********' Midgar traffic at quittin' time. Yeesh. Next time I don't care what Rude says, I'm takin' the chopper.

Oh, it was up there alright. When we saw you coming we ran and put it in place. wink

Glad you could make it.

S'why I kicked the door in. >D Shinra intel at it's finest.
Blame the traffic for my lateness.
i didn't realize u were late cuz lost track of time :'D;;;;;; i was about to like take a quick walk outside just to burn energy from being excited but good thing i didn't xD;;;;;;; *cough cough!!* we waited on the vow-saying for u to get here cuz u were the only one we knew for sure would definitely show up emotion_kirakira yazoo was gonna marry us but he read his demonology book wrong and tried to sacrifice somebody so we decided maaaaaybe should have someone else do it rofl ( would be awesome if someone played cid cuz of the thing where a ship captain can do it lolololol )

We do have a Cid in the guild, not sure if Lawler is around right now though. D<

THOUGH, Can't government officials do it too? Reeve, Tseng, Rufus...Cait...'Lena?

As a last resort I have a plan for my Xenosaga alt if there's no one else but thought it'd be fun if someone other than me did it, lol. And it gives another person a chance to play an important role.

Poorly...planned...wedding...was...poorly...planned...
( But really, what did anyone expect if Cloud is in charge? )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno

n...y...wah??? gonk

PD? -snickers-

This sounds like an approved plan. Lets do it. >D
omg I suddenly have 4b, something in the mp must have just sol---WHAT!? NO! back! back you thieves! vowls first! or whatever! -waves Keyblade at everyone!-  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:39 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
D< I'll beat y'with a ch--!! -blindsided by a remnant-
-falls over.- Hey t'y'too. Like an excited puppy, ain't cha?

Yeah, I told him to conserve his energy so we could stay online until midnight tonight to give everyone who wanted to be here time to come and he's out riding his mom's bicycle around in circles in the yard and I'm like WTF are you doing, get your a** in this computer chair. e.e

XDDDD!@that. Well, that's better than having puppy piss on the floor?  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games