Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki blinked and looked at Black as smiled at him but her cheeks still stayed lit. "Y-Yes I'm fine Black... Thank you." She placed her alabaster hand over his before sitting up underneath him. "Now that I have the basis of what you already know we can go from there. But let's move to a different place. This area has too many ghosts. . . . " She tapped her lips for a moment before it clicked with her. "How about the Sage Lands? What do you say? It has waterfalls, forest, everything that we could possibly need. And you'll be able to see what it's like to be a Sage."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 430/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black shook at the feeling of her hand on top of his as he listened quietly. Nodding and adjusting he would pick her up by her back and leg comfortably to exit. His face bright red from the actions earlier as his body moved on its own.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]
    Official Description:
    A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique ]

Official Description: A simple Jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.

Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Clone Technique ]

Official Description: A Jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]
    C -15
    Official Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The Shinobi forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The Shinobi must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the Shinobi can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby. Stronger than the Maruton version.

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled warmly to Black putting her back on her feet. Her tail playfully flicked his nose as she turned and gestured him to follow her. "You'll love Wild Cat island. It's so peaceful and serine there~ . . ." Sukai continued to talk of it all the way out of the ruins.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai appeared in the old ruins of old Kumo. She sat on a fallen pillar and sighed. A year away everyone had turned strange and oddly enough. Kumo was starting to feel not like home any more. Dai stretched and looked up at the sky with a longing look for what was.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Having sent off his clones to Otogakure, the real Apollo had been on his way back to Kumogakure. Didn't want people to get worried about him right off the back, right? Well, he was sure the village was doing fine without him, something attracted attention during the blur of blondes run. A familiar Chakra signature sitting plopped in the ruins of old Kumo. "Well well, if it isn't Daitomi~" What could she doing out here all by her lonesome..and with that sad look on her face. Maybe it was his new nature springing forth, but the Konin couldn't help but mess with his old friend, if you'd call her that. "New do, less clothes. For a moment I thought you were a completely different woman Dai~ I was just about to lay on the charm haha." His usual warm aura displayed itself. Though he was making preparations to leave Kumogakure, Apollo wasn't yet ready for it to be known of his departure..but the fun he could have before he left started to spring forth from those gold strands. "So, why out here all alone? And why the long mug? You're far too beautiful to be looking so grim~" While speaking he came and sat down on the ruins next to the young lady, awaiting a response. Though, no matter what it was, Apollo knew now what he wished to do to begin his..vacation~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai lowered her eyes from the sky and stared at the Konin of Kumo as he came to be within the same area. She shook her head and smiled at the man. "At least some people haven't change." She said clearly. "Training a year in the mountains does change a person." She chuckled. "Just to get away. People in the village have changed." She shrugged. She watched him sit next to her. "What brings you out here, Aollo?"

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
It was almost too funny for Apollo to hold in. Her words, the sheer thought, saying that some things never changed. It was a farce, really. Things changed, he'd changed, but this was a mask worn to keep people from butting in on his business. At least, not til everything had come full circle, but obviously that hadn't happened. Well, it hadn't happened yet, that is. Her question basically drowned out the one he'd just ask, which only meant she didn't wanna talk about what was bringing her down, but Apollo did notice the subtle use of words. Apparently, the village had changed..and she was rearin' to complain about it. "Has it now, Daitomi~" His mind whirred with the possibilities of what could come next. That wavering spirit shown. She was at a low point, probably, which meant this was the perfect time for him to play loving friend~ "I'm just out for a breath of fresh air. I've been doing nothing but training for the last couple of days and honestly, I'm tired..of more than just that. Tired of working without reward. Tired of going against the grain without any happy ending in sight.." His eyes shifted to Daitomi with a sort of lost gaze, to express his words further. "You ever feel that way, Dai?"

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai coxed an eye brow at Apollo are he spoke and gave her a "lost" gaze. She slowly nodded. "I have felt such lately. But things are just slow in the village as of late." She smiled. "But knowing you, you'll find something to tickle your fancy." She giggled and lend back propping herself up with her hands behind her. "You always do." She trailed off and sighed in a relaxing way as she looked off into the distance. After a moment a silence Dai parted her lips, "Hey Apollo....have you even wondered what the village would be like if you weren't part of it?" She asked softly. "I mean if you just never had existed." Her fingertips gripped the carved stone and squinted her eyes. "What would life be like then?" She trailed off as she thought about it.

Dcme

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Things were slow..Yeah, they were. The village had slowed down considerably in the last year. Less villagers were converting to nin. More peoples were just settling down to normal lives. It was..sickening. Kumogakure militia was dwindling down to nothing more than a handful of peoples and Apollo wouldn't stand to be apart of it. No matter how his views changed, deep down he cared for Cloud, but he wouldn't be there to watch it fall apart any longer. He had bigger and better things to do with his agenda. Daitomi's words though, they caught him at a bit of a snag. This was just the most perfect timing he'd ever had. She was wavering and all it took was a little push to sway her to his side~ "Well, Daitomi, if you never existed then I'm sure a lot of people would be unhappy." A warm smile eclipsed the features of the blonde as he gazed out onto the crater. "I for one would have lost a dear friend to me. Someone who I can call a ally..As for me, well, if I never existed I'm sure things would be far less interesting than they are now. Hah." His hand reached over and lightly skimmed the top of Daitomi's to get her attention. "..I can feel it Dai. The hollow feeling you have deep inside. Like..this isn't what you can anymore. Trust me when I say I know it well..I've known it for awhile now, but..it isn't something that you have to be ashamed of. It only means a change is needed..Maybe something new in your life. Maybe...someone new?"

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared out into the crater as she listened quietly to Apollo as he gave his thoughts on the matter. Was it wavering thoughts? Or was it the thought of feeling what would Kin do if Dai just upped and left. Or the same situtaion happen with Sypher? Would Kin cause the whole village to never speak Dai's name ever again. Dai smiled as Apollo called her a dear friend to him. An Ally in called upon times. She gave a soft smile as Apollo commented things would be less interesting without him around. "Things would turn unsatisfying without you around to livin' up the party." She commented quickly with a small giggle. But as quickly as her smile grew it vanished as she quickly looked down at his hand upon hers. She looked up at him; but frozen in the connection of their hands. She really didn't what to move her hand away. The weight of his chakra swirling with hers, it caused her skin to prickle a little and almost caused her to shiver from the mixture. But her eyes would drifted back to their hands; it didn't feel right. Last time she had checked, Apollo was married to Suzume and was having (had) a child. Though they've barely seen each other, Dai had Kin. But their relationship was kept secret from the village. An agreement the two had from the very start of things. Dai was starting to feel a bit lonely and had barely spoke to Kin in the last year as the jounin was away training in the mountains to get stronger in a years time. Dai bit the inside of her lip. Apollo's hand felt...strong upon hers. Her heart skipped beats as her thoughts kept her busy. Her eyes not moving from their hands. "Is it feeling hollow? Or just sheer boredom?" Dai inquired back. Her eyes shifted to Apollo's. This had to be the first time that the two ever talked like this, let alone have been so close up to each other. Dai studied his face; a strong jaw line and eyes that could swoon any girl into falling for him. His golden hair fell for miles around his structured facial features and his lips could curse a girl to forever be in love with him. Dai softly blushed as she thought of his features as such. Now Dai's thoughts wavered. "Such as, Apollo?" She asked in almost a whisper. Her chest felt heavy in his stare, either her body refused to move or Apollo just had that kind of a grasp on people. Daitomi's curiosity was getting the best of her.

Dcme

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
She was falling. It wasn't the fastest fall, mind you, but nevertheless Apollo could see it. He could feel it. This was exactly the point of doing everything he'd done thus far. Daitomi was strong and he needed strength on his side. Not only that, but she also had a very intriguing bloodline, something he wouldn't mind studying first hand. Going once over her nude body wouldn't be the worst thing on his to do list~ "I must make sure to give her a..thorough check up once this is all done~" So, she wondered if what she felt was simple boredom? Heh. Of course it was more than that. Boredom was not something that caused you to waver like she was. "Pardon my words but..I'm sure you understand more than you put on, Dai. Mere boredom would never make you like this. Give you such loneliness. Just by the look in your eyes I can see it. That want to feel alive. You know, that's something I can offer you..." His hand swept her, bringing Daitomi over and closer to him. Amber pools stared to the Ghost for who she was, not for what she was capable of. "Let me make you feel something you've never felt before. Let me show you things you never thought you'd see. Come with me..and I can rid you of all that; 'Boredom' Daitomi.." They were close now. Nothing between the two but mere centimeters if that with lips daring to touch.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai did understand more than she ever let on. She was a genus when it came to figuring people out. She watched and studied their actions. She became a Hunter. Hiding the fact she knew more than she would ever dare to let on. She shifted her eyes as Apollo said mere boredom would never make her like this. Giving her loneliness and the look in her eyes he would tell she wanted to feel alive. And he could offer it to her. It was in that moment of his smooth talking he swept her up in his arms. Dai quickly placed her hands on his chest, a reflex. Her emerald eyes stared back into the Amber pools that stared at her. For a Hyuga, his eyes where far more prettier than the ones the looked blind all the time. Dai was feeling their chakras mold together. She lifted her head up a little to where their lips where practically level to each other, as Apollo spoke. When he finished Dai sat quiet for a moment. Her breathing was at ease and was in rhythm to Apollo's. "I've danced with the devil once before, Apollo." She spoke to him softly as she kept her eyes on his. "He promised things too. And now I'm out for his head." She blinked slowly. "What could you promise me in return?" She asked. "The same things you promised Suzume? Love? A husband? A father to our children?" She was daring. "The same thing Kein once promised me before he knew my intentions of killing him." Her emerald eyes shined in the afternoon sunlight. "What interesting things would you so kindly promise me?" She was in almost a seductive voice to the Hyuga.

Dcme

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke sprinted through the ruins eyes darting around before he sensed. There it was! His sisters signature! It was at the very edge of his senses but he knew it anywhere! Sprinting towards where he felt it he suddenly felt a secondary source and his face dropped into a frown. He picked up full speed before he skidded to a halt about fifteen feet from his sister and that pretty boy who was in the office when he was promoted to chuunin. He caught the tail end of what his sisters words something about killing someone and interesting things being promised. Still when he saw the man his frown twitched into a small snarl a growl coming from deep in his throat. "Sister..." He only said that singular word. He stared at them waiting for his sister to notice he released small pants from his marathon around the village, his midnight blue hair fell around him like a curtain of the night sky a singular bang covered one of his bright emerald eyes. The scar he acquired on a mission across his nose gave him a slightly rugged appearance the large tattoo on his arm and chest only enhancing it. His fist clenched slightly, his sister had left him at the restaurant to talk to sukai...then never came back and it turns out she was out here...alone...with the pretty boy no less. He also wasn't liking the vibe he got from the man either, he couldn't pin point it but something just seemed...off about him. Mentally shaking his head he focused back on his sister.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I don't promise anything. Unlike Kein, I'm not sitting here telling you that you'll reap a world of benefits from what I'm seeking nor will you get anything as deep as love from this. Nothing of that sort is what you'll find, but what I am doing is opening a doorway far beyond this meek existence we're currently in. To go far beyond the looking glass and then some - those are my intentions and I shan't stop until they're accomplished. I merely see something in common with you; be it surface attraction or something deeper. We are alike, you and I, which is why I want to share my dream with you and let you see things other could never view. Suzume wouldn't understand. Perhaps, none would, but to find someone who just might is rare in a world filled with closed eyes." His little speech came to a close once hearing the far off voice of a man, whom Apollo could sense coming a mile away. Not only was he a Hyuuga, but a proficient swordsmen whom was far in touch with the world. "It seems we have company.." Silent were his words as he allowed Daitomi to drift from his grasp, turning to see the one who mucked things up. There was a glare, but it only lasted for a moment. He didn't have time for visitors. "A brother? I wouldn't have assumed you had family, Dai. Surprising...Anyway, I'm not one to mess up a family moment. If you wanna talk then you can probably track me down whenever you feel ready. Though, it'll be hard to do that..sooner than later, heh." Nothing left to say here Apollo began to walk off, headed in the direction of Kumogakure. He of coursed needed to check up on his child and Suzume. They were probably worried.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai waited until Apollo was out of site before shivering in disgust. "Gah! I hate when men do that!" Dai stood up and walked over to Daisuke. She had her hands on her hips and puckered out her lower lip at him. "If you ever try to mind rape someone like that. I'll beat you to a bleeding pulp, Onii-chan!" She scolded him before wrapping her arms around his bare chest. "Thank you, onii-chan." She whispered into the cave of her pecs. "I don't trust even our strongest." Dai looked up at Daisuke and smiled sweetly at her brother. "I'm happy you came to Kumo. And never gave up on searching for me." Dai smiled and tilted her head to the side. "But seriously, put a shirt on you half naked mountain man." She playfully punched him in the gut before smiling at him. This was Dai, playful as all can be but deep down...she knew her doubts about Apollo were coming true. She had to find Kin and let her know that Apollo was up to no good for the village. Dai's expressions drifted into thoughtful worry before inching her fist away from Daisuke's stomach. She was a ghost to those around her. Those that she had doubts about would get close and Dai would fish information from them. Apollo had made a mistake. He didn't wipe her memory of their discussion. Dai could use it against him. It's what made her a great OININ. There was always some kind of slip up that the second party always made. And in the end, Dai could get to them. Finding Kin was priority. Dai shook her head and began laughing nervously. "Sorry, I get distacted with my thoughts so easily." She laughed a little more before grinning at Daisuke. "You got worried about me didn't you~." She sang. "You probably though I was in some kind of crazy weird situation." Dai smiled at him. "Have some faith in your sister, dear brother~."

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash