Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:30 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*The sky becomes filled with stars, each star an exploding Zerg flying saucer. some of the other saucers then begin to crash into each others. The fire and lava pouring down on on the Burning Icewolf and his group fizzle out and cool into a protective dome of rock and the lave beneath Aileen begins to churn and bubble and then erupts into a geyser that rushes up to claim her.

*Aidar strains himself as he tries to maintain the dome of ice, but the heat keeps causing to melt away. As some of the ices gives away and falls, Aidar notices a patch of dark rock, instead of red glowing lava and begins to relax a little.*

**Zudhred and Erinys also halt their efforts.*
"What do we do, now, Jarlson?"
*Zudhred asks.*

"Ye saw wha it be like oot there."
*Aidar answers.*
"There be nae much we can di bu wait fo the this attack o Tyrius's tae pass an this quakin tae stop..."

"I guess it can't be helped, then.."
*Zudhred says, sitting down and leaning back against the wall of the dome with his legs crossed and arms folded. he then slightly ducks his head and closes his eyes.*
"Father, you're not seriously going to take a nap right here, of all times!?"
*Erinys asks, standing over Zudhred with his arms open in a "what the hell?" gesture.*
"You heard Jarlson."
*Zudhred answers.*
*There's nothing we can do, but wait."
*Erinys then turns back toward the rest of the group.*
"There's got to be SOMETHING that we can do!"
*He says.*
"ANYTHING... Remember, your comrades are still out there, among all that chaos!"

*Luminova looks back at Erinys and then turns back and looks up into her beloved's face. the two exchange glances and then she buries the right side of her face in his armored chest in despair.*

*After exchanging glances with Luminova, Cornelius looks at Erinys and shakes his head, grimly.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred asks.*

*Aidar answers.*
"There be nae much we can di bu wait fo the this attack o Tyrius's tae pass an this quakin tae stop..."

*Zudhred says, sitting down and leaning back against the wall of the dome with his legs crossed and arms folded. he then slightly ducks his head and closes his eyes.*
*Erinys asks, standing over Zudhred with his arms open in a "what the hell?" gesture.*
"You heard Jarlson."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He says.*
"ANYTHING... Remember, your comrades are still out there, among all that chaos!"

*Luminova looks back at Erinys and then turns back and looks up into her beloved's face. the two exchange glances and then she buries the right side of her face in his armored chest in despair.*

*After exchanging glances with Luminova, Cornelius looks at Erinys and shakes his head, grimly.*

*I don't believe what I'm hearing!"
*Erinys growls, clenching his fists at his sides.*
"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
*Zudhred snaps, opening his cold amber eyes and glaring at his son."
*Erinys turns back to Zudhred.*
"But Dad, I-"
"I said that's enough! They like it less than we do, but they know that there is nothing they can do, until this "storm" passes. All we can do is wait it out and then strike once Tyrius drops his guard. this attack of his has got to be exhausting him."
"Encase you haven't noticed, Dad, we practically have a volcano erupting out there and-"
"And, they know as well as you do that they can't be of any help to their teammates, if they themselves are melted by that lava. Admit it. We are not gods, we have limits and you yourself know that they can't help their allies any more than you can, and there is nothing that you, yourself can do out there."
*Erinys clenches his fists tighter and looks down in defeat.*
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
*But you're right... But I still hate to admit it... I just can't stand this feeling of utter helplessness..."
"Deal with it."
*Zudhred commands his son.*
"dwelling on such matters will only give way to to fear, doubt, despair, and demoralize the party. Now I want you to shut up, control your breathing, and stop wasting precious oxygen. What do you think is going to happen when we run out of air to breath in here?"

"  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:18 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudhred asks.*

*Aidar answers.*

"You heard Jarlson."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He says.*

"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
"But Dad, I-"
"I said that's enough! They like it less than we do, but they know that there is nothing they can do, until this "storm" passes. All we can do is wait it out and then strike once Tyrius drops his guard. this attack of his has got to be exhausting him."
"Encase you haven't noticed, Dad, we practically have a volcano erupting out there and-"
"And, they know as well as you do that they can't be of any help to their teammates, if they themselves are melted by that lava. Admit it. We are not gods, we have limits and you yourself know that they can't help their allies any more than you can, and there is nothing that you, yourself can do out there."
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
*But you're right... But I still hate to admit it... I just can't stand this feeling of utter helplessness..."
"Deal with it."
"dwelling on such matters will only give way to to fear, doubt, despair, and demoralize the party. Now I want you to shut up, control your breathing, and stop wasting precious oxygen. What do you think is going to happen when we run out of air to breath in here?"

"

*Everybody then goes silent as they start to contemplate the threat that Zudhred had just alerted them to, while Zudhred returns his head to a semi-ducked position, closes his eyes, and slips into a state of hibernation, slowing his breath and heart rate.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"You heard Jarlson."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He says.*

"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
"But Dad, I-"
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
"Deal with it."

"

*Everybody then goes silent as they start to contemplate the threat that Zudhred had just alerted them to, while Zudhred returns his head to a semi-ducked position, closes his eyes, and slips into a state of hibernation, slowing his breath and heart rate.*

*Aidar is standing with his arms folded adn his head bowed, when he finally lifts it back up and breaks the silence.*
We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*
" "Storm", or nae "storm." "  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:30 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*The ground begins to violently quake and a powerful tornado appears to disperse the dome of green energy as it's powerful winds blow the saucers in circles around it. Huge fissures open in the ground and lave boils forth and erupts into geysers from below as the sky becomes completely pitch black, hiding the moon and stars, with only lightning providing luminescence, until random explosions of hellfire start to detonate at random from out of nowhere exploding many Zurg flying saucers as if spontaneously combusting inside their shields, sending huge balls of blue flame pouring down from the heavens to burn the land in bright blue continuous flashes of light that eventually meld into a constant bright blue glow. Never before had anybody present ever seen such a level of destruction. It is as if God himself has doomed Gaia to destruction, as flames rain from the skies and lava bursts forth from the ground to consume all in a great deluge of fire. By chance one fissure opens right beneath Ragnarok's feet, sending her plummeting down into the lava, while a geyser erupts right beneath the Burning Icewolf.*

*Ulffris's mane...*
Aileen gasps in awe and terror as she watches the destruction Tyrius has unleashed, before realizing that she and the huge monster carrying her are falling. Her instincts warning her of danger, she quickly scrambles up and leaps off of Ragnarok's shoulder and crashes against the wall of the fissure, her claws achoring her there. She looks down for a brief moment and sees the shadowy gaint sink beneath the fiery waves of molten lava. Though she wishes she could have done something to save her, she knows that now is not the time for tears. With her survival instincs now in overdrive, she scrambles to climb the steep cliff, sensing the the lava to be rising! Desperately, she grasps and claws at the surface, only to have it cruble a way at her touch, so she starts generating icicles to stab into the wall and climb up, but the heat quickly begins to melt them. Just as she reaches the top, she begins to slip and fall as she loses her footing among the crumbling earth and melting ice. Desperately, she reaches out with her right hand and manages to grab the edge, but it breaks away in her hand and as she falls back all she can do is watch helplessly the edge just beyond her reach slowly moves farther and farther away. Desperatly want ing to call for help, but too terrified to even scream,everything seems to slow down to her as her mind races a mile a minute and she thinks to herself.*
"I'm going to die... There's nothing I can do... I'm ACTUALLY going to die!!!!
* everything slows down, almost to a stop. Homac falls along with aileen catching her then teleporting away to a safer area as thi gs resume to there normal speed as homac starts panting*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"You heard Jarlson."
*Zudhred answers.*
*He says.*

"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
"But Dad, I-"
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
"Deal with it."

"

*Aidar is standing with his arms folded adn his head bowed, when he finally lifts it back up and breaks the silence.*
We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*

"I can hear the thoughts of everybody out side."
*The Shadow Knight says.*
"So many voices are disapearing, so many dying..."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:46 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*The ground begins to violently quake and a powerful tornado appears to disperse the dome of green energy as it's powerful winds blow the saucers in circles around it. Huge fissures open in the ground and lave boils forth and erupts into geysers from below as the sky becomes completely pitch black, hiding the moon and stars, with only lightning providing luminescence, until random explosions of hellfire start to detonate at random from out of nowhere exploding many Zurg flying saucers as if spontaneously combusting inside their shields, sending huge balls of blue flame pouring down from the heavens to burn the land in bright blue continuous flashes of light that eventually meld into a constant bright blue glow. Never before had anybody present ever seen such a level of destruction. It is as if God himself has doomed Gaia to destruction, as flames rain from the skies and lava bursts forth from the ground to consume all in a great deluge of fire. By chance one fissure opens right beneath Ragnarok's feet, sending her plummeting down into the lava, while a geyser erupts right beneath the Burning Icewolf.*

*Ulffris's mane...*
Aileen gasps in awe and terror as she watches the destruction Tyrius has unleashed, before realizing that she and the huge monster carrying her are falling. Her instincts warning her of danger, she quickly scrambles up and leaps off of Ragnarok's shoulder and crashes against the wall of the fissure, her claws achoring her there. She looks down for a brief moment and sees the shadowy gaint sink beneath the fiery waves of molten lava. Though she wishes she could have done something to save her, she knows that now is not the time for tears. With her survival instincs now in overdrive, she scrambles to climb the steep cliff, sensing the the lava to be rising! Desperately, she grasps and claws at the surface, only to have it cruble a way at her touch, so she starts generating icicles to stab into the wall and climb up, but the heat quickly begins to melt them. Just as she reaches the top, she begins to slip and fall as she loses her footing among the crumbling earth and melting ice. Desperately, she reaches out with her right hand and manages to grab the edge, but it breaks away in her hand and as she falls back all she can do is watch helplessly the edge just beyond her reach slowly moves farther and farther away. Desperatly want ing to call for help, but too terrified to even scream,everything seems to slow down to her as her mind races a mile a minute and she thinks to herself.*
* Everything slows down, almost to a stop. Homac falls along with Aileen catching her then teleporting away to a safer area as thi ngs resume to there normal speed as homac starts panting.*

"Homac!"
*Aileen cries, clinging to the young catman, trembling and whimpering with her face burried in his chest.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:57 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele

"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
"But Dad, I-"
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
"Deal with it."

"

We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*

"Is Aileen among them?"
*Aidar asks. His voice and manner is calm, but everybody knows that inside, he is really screaming.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:58 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Ulffris's mane...*
* Everything slows down, almost to a stop. Homac falls along with Aileen catching her then teleporting away to a safer area as thi ngs resume to there normal speed as homac starts panting.*

"Homac!"
*Aileen cries, clinging to the young catman, trembling and whimpering with her face burried in his chest.*

*A huge ball of blue hellfire falling from the sky descends directly upon the two.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:10 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Ulffris's mane...*

"Homac!"

*A huge ball of blue hellfire falling from the sky descends directly upon the two.*

*Aileen looks up and sees the blue fire falling upon them at the last moment and quickly shoves homac away from her.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:15 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Ulffris's mane...*

"Homac!"

*Aileen looks up and sees the blue fire falling upon them at the last moment and quickly shoves Homac away from her.*

*The fireball crashes down on Aileen and violently explodes, sending Homac flying.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele

"You... You hypocrites!"
"Erinys, that's enough!"
"But Dad, I-"
"I hate to admit it.."
*He hisses.*
"Deal with it."

"

We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*

"Is Aileen among them?"
*Aidar asks. His voice and manner is calm, but everybody knows that inside, he is really screaming.*

"No."
*The shadow knight answers.*
"But she is giving off a ver strong feeling of mortal terror. The rest of our friends are also alive... I'm not sure, but there seems to be something wrong with Darkfrost... I'm not sure, but her thoughts are very faint and weak... it could just be that she's really far away, I'm just barely picking up her thoughts..."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*

"Is Aileen among them?"

"No."
"But she is giving off a ver strong feeling of mortal terror. The rest of our friends are also alive... I'm not sure, but there seems to be something wrong with Darkfrost... I'm not sure, but her thoughts are very faint and weak... it could just be that she's really far away, I'm just barely picking up her thoughts..."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar growls, looking back over his left shoulder at the wall.*
"Ah jus wish Ah knew wha be happinin oot there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

We'll ave tae leave..."
*He answers.*

"Is Aileen among them?"

"No."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar growls, looking back over his left shoulder at the wall.*
"Ah jus wish Ah knew wha be happinin oot there..."

Veronica: Wish granted, the Balrog Aileen and fell into a fissure. Balrog fell in lava all lord of the rings/ twilight style While Homac caught Aileen. They're-  

VanessaXross

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games