Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Sexy. Approved.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Character:Kya
Technique Name: Blaze Release: Infernal Divider
Type: Bloodline [Replacing Amateratsu: Enteka]
Element: Blaze
Description: With a swing from any weapon that she holds, or even the weapon that her Susano'o holds, Kya can fling a deadly line-nuke of flames that travels forward, plowing through techniques of lower rank entirely by slicing into them, and adding their mass into itself if made of fire (as per the rules of counterbalancing) and continue on. Acquires 5% blindness, as it is an amateratsu technique. Creates a ten foot long line of fast moving Amateratsu.
With the susano'o, this range doubles.

Technique Name: Incineration: Falling Stars
Type: Bloodline [Replacing Flame Prison Snake Dance (my Custom) and using two of my three free customs from Blood Bender]
Element: Blaze
Description: After a lengthy set of handseals are performed, the sky darkens as Kya's eyes begin to immediately bleed, the tell tale sign of Amateratsu being activated. From far above in the air, a mass of black flames gathers together, and quickly begins to grow into a massive meteor over the course of a scarce few seconds. Keeping true to her principle of motion being paramount, the orb will rain fireballs the size of Goukakyou fireballs made of amateratsu fire on any area that Kya can sense, be it through her state as an Oracle, her actual vision, or otherwise. The full payload of fireballs can rain all at once, setting a massive area ablaze with black fire, or the hailstorm can be released slowly, with the damage done over time being cut down. Over two posts, the S+ becomes S worth in damage, over 4 it becomes A rank total, and the lowest it can go is over 8 posts delivering B rank per post of falling damage. Consumes an activation on each post it is firing.

Technique Name: The Leviathan's Echo
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Doton+Suiton
Description: Kya will place a hand on the ground, allowing her chakra to burst downward, heavy and thick. Combining her affinity for natures into one skill, she will create a ten foot radius crater in the ground that is also ten feet deep, and filled with water. On the second post that this attack is maintained,
the depth and amount of water added is tripled. On the next post, it is tripled again. This deepening is capable of creating a massive amount of water over time, but if she is interrupted she will be unable to use this technique again in battle. The maximum amount of posts this can be maintained is 5. The water from this technique does not naturally evaporate, and is capable of entirely changing a whole biome.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

NecroPlant

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 am
___youwillknownihilism

Lmao @ quoting yourself.

Infernal Divider: Pending. As far as I am aware, the absorption clause only works for jutsu of the same element. I would feel uncomfortable if your fire jutsu were able to absorb the chakra from water ninjutsu. If I'm wrong then I'm willing to back up. Just feels a bit odd to me.

Raining Hell on your foes via black fireballs: Brutal but approved.

Leviathan's Echo: Pending: Needs a time limit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 am
Mattysandwich
___youwillknownihilism

Lmao @ quoting yourself.

Infernal Divider: Pending. As far as I am aware, the absorption clause only works for jutsu of the same element. I would feel uncomfortable if your fire jutsu were able to absorb the chakra from water ninjutsu. If I'm wrong then I'm willing to back up. Just feels a bit odd to me.

Raining Hell on your foes via black fireballs: Brutal but approved.

Leviathan's Echo: Pending: Needs a time limit.

So how long is fine for echo. I mean the crater isn't gonna suddenly disappear like with chasm creation, and several suiton jutsu create lakes that don't go away.

For divider whatever the collisions rules say is how it works.  

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:46 pm
___youwillknownihilism

It's A-ranked so I'll allow ten post. The problem is simply that customs are not meant to be forever. So after ten post a magical mudslide will fill the land, and the rivers will dry up like the curse from Holes. Honestly though for the water part I would just use some water ninjutsu, since that's not bound on the rules of customs. I recognize logic may not be present, but until the rules are changed I will keep to them.

As for Divider, just change the wording so that it's only fire jutsu which get absorbed and you're approved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:03 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Well being told its going to be changed is different then it just told no, so I'll accept it.

But I do have others jutsu that didn't get touched on...  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
As long as they were changed as discussed,
which they appear to have been, then they are approved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 pm
Mattysandwich

___youwillknownihilism
Alright, then only Blizzard of the Snow Demon needs approval since I needed to figure out the Hazard system with AoE and Disruption I split into two jutsu at Matty suggested (I also changed the flavor text of it because it didn't make sense anymore)

Edited ready for approval
Character: Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu (Given to Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu)
• Yukiton: Oni no Fubuki [Snow Release: Blizzard of the Demon]
Type: Bloodline
Element: Yukiton -- Snow
Description: The user will first finish a long sequence of handseals. Afterward, The user's eyes will glow white as they summon upon a great and furious snowstorm that can obstruct any army and keep them struggling for a long time. The size of the snowstorm can encompass an entire village and parts of the land outside of its walls. The storm itself makes for poor visibility, whipping winds, extreme temperatures and hazards normally associated with the arctic. Can not do this jutsu alone as it leaves the caster open for any attack while they gather the chakra needed and perform the seals; unless the enemy is not so smart and lets you get away with it. Each chakra particle is like its own chakra structure and can be independent from the other particles. But it won’t do much good alone.

Effects:
After the Initial dose effect every post thereafter adds 1 more dose of frostbite.
All ranged jutsu except Ice/Snow jutsu lose 1 rank of effectiveness while used within this jutsu.
Victims of this justu are unable to use any high speed movements (Substitution/Shushin)

Duration: 40 posts of the user or when the host decides to turn it off.

Approved -Ignore

Bloodline Customs
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Snow Phantom ]
Type: Bloodline Jutsu
Element: Snow
Description: The user is able to produce a replica like clone of any person or beast appearence and size. (So long as the user has seen it.) Able to cause actual damage, its snowy built makes it good for absorbing a lot of damage. They possess shadow clone like intelligence. B Rank for anything smaller than a house, anything larger requires A rank.

Edited to match Agreement sooo approved?
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Armor of Snow ]
Description: The Shinsetsu Clan user melds his chakra into a protective armor snow and ice, this armor is very lightweight but as strong as steel and can protect from various amount of damage. Active 2 Posts Per rank of armor.

Edited as discussed removed S+ so please confirm approval
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Razor Flake ]
Description: This technique turns a snow flake of intricate and beautiful design into a weapon capable of mass destruction. The snow flakes grow in size with every rank used, have incredible cutting power at E rank they can slice through flesh like butter. At S...well lets hope you never see that.

I I decided to go with both in different jutsu.

• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Disruption ]
Type: Bloodline-Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: An ancient fuinjutsu passed down by his clan, allowing them to hide within storms without being seen or sensed. With a seal carved into his body he can activate it at will. The user will then not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after. Hiding all information must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technique they would unable to discover the seals presence.

• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Disruption V2 ]
Description:The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same body rank or higher can see his info after 5 posts of studying. And the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:41 pm
Note: Masato Smash was Resubmitted with its range and effects dialed back without decreasing the draw backs.

Character: Masato Umechika
Technique Name: Masato Smash
Type: Taijutsu
Element: ----
Description: Masato focuses all of his chakra into one, 'all-mighty' strike. By exerting a massive amount of physical and spiritual energy, Masato exerts himself beyond his normal capacity. His skin is illuminated with bright chakra vein like patterns that focus on the limb executing the blow. When this strike reaches its full extension from the body a wave of air pressure is created that has the concussive power to bend steel in a spherical area surrounding Masato of two meters on his right, left and behind him. This however is the weakest point of the attack as the pure force delivered towards the target is the aim of Masato Smash. The air pressure traveling in the direction of the strike is eight meters surrounding the trajectory of the fist and travels for twentyfive meters. Anything directly caught in the blast of this technique is hit with a crushing force, cracking bones if unguarded and sending them flying to the fullest extent of the technique's range. Anything standing to either side of the width of the strike's radius will be subject to a mighty wind that prevents advancement. Being physically contacted by the limb in this strike has catastrophic effects on the target. Bone is broken and shattered upon contact causing internal bleeding if an organ is stricken and sending the target flying into the pressure wave that was released from the action. This single strike gains a supreme increase in strength. Following the post, Masato suffers a supreme reduction in strength for three posts and the technique cannot be used again for five posts. The limb that was used to execute this technique cannot use this technique again for the remainder of the battle lest the limb be broken under the weight of the user's strength.

Character: Masato Umechika
Technique Name: Magatama Exhaustion Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: ----
Description: While out of battle, Masato forms a string of hand signs then grips his wrists with his opposite hands at the same time. Upon doing so, a circular fuinjutsu seal creates a band around each wrist and ankle that recedes into the skin after application. The fuuinjutsu becomes active once a battle begins, automatically draining an A Rank amount of chakra from Masato. Once active, the seals around each limb become visible once more and remain so for ten posts. During these ten posts, any physical contact with a target applies a small, magatama shaped seal on the point of contact on the opponent's body. For each magatama in place on a target they are depleted of a slight amount of fortitude.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mattysandwich

___youwillknownihilism
Alright, then only Blizzard of the Snow Demon needs approval since I needed to figure out the Hazard system with AoE and Disruption I split into two jutsu at Matty suggested (I also changed the flavor text of it because it didn't make sense anymore)

Edited ready for approval
Character: Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu (Given to Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu)
• Yukiton: Oni no Fubuki [Snow Release: Blizzard of the Demon]
Element: Yukiton -- Snow
Description: The user will first finish a long sequence of handseals. Afterward, The user's eyes will glow white as they summon upon a great and furious snowstorm that can obstruct any army and keep them struggling for a long time. The size of the snowstorm can encompass an entire village and parts of the land outside of its walls. The storm itself makes for poor visibility, whipping winds, extreme temperatures and hazards normally associated with the arctic. Can not do this jutsu alone as it leaves the caster open for any attack while they gather the chakra needed and perform the seals; unless the enemy is not so smart and lets you get away with it. Each chakra particle is like its own chakra structure and can be independent from the other particles. But it won’t do much good alone.

Effects:
After the Initial dose effect every post thereafter adds 1 more dose of frostbite.
All ranged jutsu except Ice/Snow jutsu lose 1 rank of effectiveness while used within this jutsu.
Victims of this justu are unable to use any high speed movements (Substitution/Shushin)

Duration: 40 posts of the user or when the host decides to turn it off.

Approved -Ignore

Bloodline Customs
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Snow Phantom ]
Description: The user is able to produce a replica like clone of any person or beast appearence and size. (So long as the user has seen it.) Able to cause actual damage, its snowy built makes it good for absorbing a lot of damage. They possess shadow clone like intelligence. B Rank for anything smaller than a house, anything larger requires A rank.

Edited to match Agreement sooo approved?
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Armor of Snow ]
Description: The Shinsetsu Clan user melds his chakra into a protective armor snow and ice, this armor is very lightweight but as strong as steel and can protect from various amount of damage. Active 2 Posts Per rank of armor.

Edited as discussed removed S+ so please confirm approval
• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Razor Flake ]
Description: This technique turns a snow flake of intricate and beautiful design into a weapon capable of mass destruction. The snow flakes grow in size with every rank used, have incredible cutting power at E rank they can slice through flesh like butter. At S...well lets hope you never see that.

I I decided to go with both in different jutsu.

• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Disruption ]
Description: An ancient fuinjutsu passed down by his clan, allowing them to hide within storms without being seen or sensed. With a seal carved into his body he can activate it at will. The user will then not give off any info to any sensor no matter who they are. But in return the user cannot use chakra or stamina and this is incapable of fighting on a fair level with this jutsu active. The user must release the jutsu for him to able to use jutsu and then reactivate it again after. Hiding all information must be active for a minimum of 5 posts before it can be broken. It should be in the form of a seal place on the person for it to use, but due to the technique they would unable to discover the seals presence.

• Japanese Name no Jutsu [ Disruption V2 ]
Description:The second part of the jutsu is basically the same as the first, the user can hide all his info from the enemy. But this way allows him to use Jutsu, because of this a (only)sensors the same body rank or higher can see his info after 5 posts of studying. And the jutsu must be active for 5 posts before it can be broken.

approved  

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Kondo Kaicho

Both are approved.

___youwillknownihilism

Whenever you get around to it, I recognize my fault in making the hole have to close by itself. You don't need that part of the technique's description. However, the water does need to evaporate after ten post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Character: Parvati Akunin
Technique Name: Horrorfying Mist
Type: Ninjutsu // Genjutsu
Element: Water
Description:

After activating the “Hidden Mist Jutsu” Paro will infuse the mist with sensory dampening chakra to terrorize the opponent with their own psychological terrors. The trigger for said hallucinations will be prolonged exposure to the mist. This includes the mist touching any exposed skin or being inhaled. One post of mist exposure will only make the target experience slight visual drawbacks due to the thick mist. During the second post, the target will begin to hear voices or sounds regarding their respective fears, leading them into a paranoid state. Upon being trapped in the mist for three posts, the target will begin to see full on hallucinations within the mist. If the target is afraid of drowning, the mist will become the depths of the ocean. If their fear is becoming to powerful, they will be surrounded by bodies of innocent children, covered in their blood. All fears can manifest in one way or another.
Alternatively, if the target is completely covered in clothing and masks, the effects of the mist are only delayed. As with all mist, the moisture will absorb into the fabric of their clothing and eventually saturate the body, in This case all effects are delayed for 3 posts.
Paro will burn 10 chakra per post of upkeep.
Drawbacks :: The mist his highly susceptible to wind Techniques, making it easy to disperse if used outdoors.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

NecroPlant

Paris_Decay

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm
Paris_Decay

I don't know why this technique is X-ranked. It has the potential of a C or B-ranked genjutsu. I would make it either of those ranks, and just state the duration is that of the hidden mist technique.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:17 am
Character: Kanzaki
Technique Name: Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal: Kai
Element: None
Description: Based on the technique of the same name, this slightly more advanced version allows the user to create a separate seal for the storage of medium/large melee weapons. Only one seal can store one weapon, and the user can only have one seal per body rank on them at any given time. This technique does not consume an activation unless paired with an immediate offensive action.

Technique Name: Uchiha Art: Eye of Sealing
Element: None
Description: When the user's Eye of Hypnotism is active, they are able to cast whatever Fuuinjutsu they know through line of sight. The activation of the Fuuinjutsu is replaced with this one, adding the chakra cost of both techniques together.
Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

NecroPlant

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:39 pm
Indefatigable Interloper

Kai is good.

Eye of sealing is not. I am having PTSD to HV where Reg's Fujimi and Xenote's Zerva had this power and used it to teleport themselves via reverse summoning technique. Also there are a lot of seals which don't really work too well in this fashion. I would need for this to be better defined before I can approve of it.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff