Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Dillys Silvio
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 2
Repair: 1
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Dillys came back just in time to see a pair of love-birds stop by his igloo. The hand holding couple suddenly went from seemingly nice, to making his temper rise. He clenched his teeth, gritting his teeth in anger. "That was RUDE!" He bit back from saying more as he let them know through his eyes how frustrating that was.

A part of his ice hive was melting now. Frowning he got to work. It was a difficult vicious cycle he seemed stuck in. By the time he would fix one damage part, another spot would look terrible. Sighing he tried his best to make do and park more sturdy parking lot ice to try and re-enforce it.

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 73, 82, 59 Total: 214 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:44 am
Eilidh had talked with her friends when they all met up, and was back at another night of fun and adventure. This snowflake catching in particular was cute, among a variety of other fun booths she'd done. Her smile was obvious even as she poked her tongue out and tried to prepare herself for what was to come. She had gotten use to the snowy cold of Busthind with how frequently she spent her time there. Even Papa Bear had gotten use to it, and was his way of justifying getting to eat more. The thought made her smile which surprisingly didn't throw off her grove.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 96, 65 Total: 161 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:45 am
When a snowflake landed on her tongue, Eilidh unfortunately wasn't ready for it. Moving around and trying to catch these wasn't exactly easy. So when she finally managed to collect one of her own, the pile collided with one of her sharp teeth that overlapped a bit onto her bottom lip. Determined not to give up, she stuck with it until she was certain she was clear to start moving with her snowflake haul.

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:46 am
Eilidh soon made her way over to the judge. She decided against trying to run, as she had to keep what was left of her snowflake stable. Moving at a quick little walk pace, she felt the snow under her crunch and turn. The fresh, light power that had fallen over night made it so she had to be mindful of how she moved. Especially with such a delicate process in the works. Once she made it to the brownblood she was able to show off her results. Not bad considering last time she didn't even score!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAY 2 - TREES!!! - RESULTS
Results:
A)You stay out of the forest, avoiding danger and anything exciting happening. Your performance had better make up for this! Gain 1 point. If your talent is Song, you’re able to take a breather and then belt out a huge note without worrying about smashing your face into some Alternian flora, which is a plus. Gain 2 extra points.

B)Going as fast as you can means less time for performance, and significantly more needles, branches and Alternian fauna getting caught in your suit. You may not exit in one piece. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Mime, however, you make the passage seem effortless. Forest? What forest? In ignoring the trees it’s as though you have removed them entirely from your mime world, only focusing on the invisible obstacles that you see ahead of you. Inspiring. Gain 2 extra points.

C)Zipping through the trees in a tactical fashion makes it seem like you’ve practiced your routine before, which gives off an air of confidence. And you don’t even beef it. Gain 3 points. If your talent is Dance: You’ve slowed down enough and have enough mojo to do some cool spins and fast switchbacks in your routine! The trees are now your dance partners. Gain 2 extra points.

D)They say that dancing with another, connecting with an audience, really makes the audience feel things. Trees are not exactly trolls, but your interaction is at least novel and makes the audience laugh. Gain 2 points. If your talent is Weapons Handling: You use those trees like the perfect target dummies they are! Embedding your weapons, using them as leverage, and of course splitting plenty of branches and causing destruction is what the public is vying for. Gain 2 extra points.

DAY 3 - Jumps! Jumps!
What’s that you see in the distance? Oh s**t!! Ramps!

A) Go off of the ramp backwards
B) Sick flip!!
C) Do a silly pose in the air
D) Get as much air as possible  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: D) Get as much air as possible

Current Score: 5

Keionx was pleased with her results. The trees had proven to be fierce foes, and the screams of their rattling boughs and her blade were sure to have elicited some sort of impressive response from the judges. It had also felt really good, like really good. Keionx exited the woods in a state of elation, feeling like the top of the world as she glided almost effortlessly down the snow, sword out, muscles warmed up and singing with exertion.

This had been a fantastic idea.

She gained a little more control with her skis, serpentining briefly and getting a good look at the next stage of the adventure... she meant talent show. She let herself gain speed, performing a few matching maneuvers with her sword before choosing a ramp. This, like all things on this 'mountain' had to be spectacular: even as Rutaca, it had to be so.

She lived to fight and to inspire, and what better way to inspire than to leap off as high and as far as she could, perform an aerial maneuver with her sword, and then land with as much grace as possible?

Except the 'flying' from the ramp felt strange and unnatural, and she was sure that it was translating out into her movements. And, of course, the landing was not as graceful as she would have liked. Her leg and lower back hurt in worrying ways, though she managed to stay on her feet, somehow.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Acteon Lyalle
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 7

Avoiding the trees really helped out - what they didn't do in style, by coolly zipping through the trees or whatever, they made up for with being able to belt a nice strong note of their beautiful song. Acteon grinned, and as they came up to the next thing, they bit their lip, excited.

Ramps! They had... to do a flip. Or at least eat s**t trying. Too bad Guo wasn't here to watch them do that s**t, he'd probably love to see them do a cool flip. They thought they might have glanced him on the slope as well, and they wondered what he could be doing. Acteon prepared as they approached the ramp, taking a deep breath, and queueing up the next lyrics in their mind so they could sing as they did a flip. Or die trying. Whatever, they'd look good either way.

But rather than necessarily sing, they started up with the opening to a classic song, an unmistakable noise well known to those versed in good music. The opening to Run Away With Me. When they got to the flip, they sang as loud as they could. "BABY, TAKE ME TO THE FEELING! I'LL BE YOUR SINNER IN SECRET--"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:19 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Psykgi Mentha
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Mime
My choice is: C: Do a silly pose!

Current Score: 4

Going through the trees was a nightmare -- Psykgi felt like she was lucky to have done it properly. If she had broken a horn or, worse, one of her beloved tusks... Well, gosh, she didn't think she would have recovered. Fortunately, she managed to snake her way out -- maybe a little slowly, but uninjured.

s**t. That was a win, in her book. A little invigorated from the trip, she mimed wiping sweat from her forehead, though it was too cold even for the sweat of stress. She did feel clammy, though, so she supposed that somehow, somewhere, she had sweated from the arduous skiing.

However, she could see that there was more mountain to go. Much more. Too much, in her opinion, but at least she hadn't fallen down in some embarrassing way yet. And, she thought she was getting the hang of this miming thing.

Okay. Not really.

And she was definitely not ready for what she saw up ahead -- ramps? They expected her to jump? She grit her teeth, and hurtled towards probably the most likely ramp to not kill her. She leapt, improperly, but managed to strike a very silly pose as a result. Unintentional, for sure, but thinking back on it at the absolutely terrifying end of the jump, she decided it might not be so bad.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:30 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: A) Go off of the ramp backwards

Current Score: 4

Going through the trees had been a rush, one that Nanogg supposed he might want to repeat one day? Maybe? He would have to see if he could get up to Busthind...

"Shall I tell you a story of a golden night..." he sang, into the snowy expanse.

Wait, Aerona was from Busthind, right? And that Keionx person? Who else was from Busthind? Would they know how to do this? He thought he might ask them, when this was done. Wait... he had just remembered someone else from Busthind... Wasn't the reviled Kursha Vidari also from Busthind? Nanogg had heard it from somewhere. Nanogg wasn't sure he was ready to meet him, and certainly not to ask him about skiing.

"W-hen the dragons..." he stammered, voice catching. Speaking of skiing, he had just seen the ramps. He had no idea what the hell to do with those. He tried to find a way around them, for all his admiration of winged trolls, not actually looking to fly.

"b-burned all..."

Suddenly, he hit what appeared to be a groove in the snow and found himself turned completely around, staring up the mountain instead of down! Equally suddenly, he became airborne, eyes bulging in horror as he flew and tumbled, wiping out. He swallowed pride and terror and, looking down, knew he had a long, long, way to go yet. He stood up, managing to get his skis back under him, and continued down the mountain, a little bruised and bloodied from his ordeal.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 am
Hivestuck xx

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 9, using sparkly snow
Damage: - 6
Repair: +1
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: sparkly snow

When Mari came to him, shrieking about her ice home, Nanogg wasn't sure what he'd find there. A standing ruin of sparkling snow, that was what. He did his best, but at the end of his building, Mari remained distraught... only shiny things and pointy sticks could calm her, now.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:38 am
Hivestuck xx

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: -3
Repair: +2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

Her shelter had been trampled yet again, but Keionx/Rutaca was not going to give up on it! Oh no, she had a better idea.

Though it wasn't entirely in character for Rutaca, Keionx was just fine using disgusting ice to shore up her shelter. And expand it, heroically, to some sort of extent. Sure it looked and felt horrible but a hero like herself just had to deal with things like that. No problem there.  
DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 84, 21, 6 Total: 111 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:42 am
Psykgi Mentha

Ah snowflakes, the perfect way to start a night, apparently. Coffee was probably better but, well...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 64, 79 Total: 143 (2-200)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:43 am
Psykgi Mentha

She was already a warmblood, so coffee would have to wait until after.

(goal: 111)  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 14, 45 Total: 59 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:44 am
Psykgi Mentha

Not that that seemed to matter as the first snowflake she caught melted away into a tiny drop of water.

(Goal: 111-59 = 52)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:45 am
Psykgi Mentha

Ah, excellent, she'd caught one. And kept one. She would try again soon, but she was feeling not half bad about this snowflake, that was for sure!

(Goal: 111-59 = 52-7=45)  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces