Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:13 pm
Melancholies
The focus on me pulled a strange image forward.

It was Oliver, half-were, clearly himself. He was outside, and overhead a thousand stars whirled in patterns he didn't know, and twin moons set before him and behind him. He was not dead; he was very much alive.

He was alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:15 pm
"I want," said Ezra, maddeningly calm, "To leave. Yes. I can't go back, so I want to go home."  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 pm
azuredreams
Nasir sees the one-armed girl pulled away from the bloody sheet, her skin unpierced. He sees Ezra Fitzpatrick dead on the ground. He sees nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 pm
Melancholies
And Shiloh saw--

and he saw--

A thousand thousand stars whirling overhead. He saw a veil in the sky and through that veil he saw the reflection of the world, the delicate machinery of life as he knew it, and he knew he was on the other side, that he could never cross again. He would never see Jamie's parents again. There would be no college, no future. There would be only the stars jittering through the sky, sick and terrible and perfect,

and he saw Sunny again, laughing and fractured and so, so afraid, and Renard and Liam dead in one last embrace, and the deer triplets gone,

and Oliver, alone, Jamie, alone, and Shiloh dead, dead, dead--

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm
"What is home to you?" Shun asked Ezra.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm
"No, wait," he said, eyes still faraway. "It's too heavy. He can't lift...." Horace blinked, shook his head. "Who here can make a door? I need a door to the other side, now." His face was drawn and his hands shook a bit. He'd have to take it himself. If someone volunteered, he'd ping over the where and why, but h didn't want to say it out loud, not with Ezra right there.

melancholies
door service requested

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Ezra still didn't look alarmed.

He smiled at Shun, though. "A place where I can be myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 pm
    Shiloh's eyes glazed over at the sight before him. The mirror was passed over to Eve, his demeanor exceptionally calm compared to the panic he was facing earlier. When he blinked, something resentful watered in his eyes. "I can make a door." He sounded dead, "I'm a key. I can make a door through the veil."

You alright there Shiloh?

The Semblance of Unity
remember when I was going to sleep

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 pm
Nasir came out of the scry queasy again, mostly because-

"Stop them," Nasir says to Horace suddenly, because obviously he knows and he doesn't want to say anything else. Not with Ezra right there and so calm, so detached. "Stop them. I think that's all we can do, to stop this." Then he looks to Ezra, suddenly, his fingers curled against Trouble's fur.

"Or-" Ezra is visualized as dead on the ground and he doesn't know if that means he dies because of what they do or if they have to do something or-

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 pm
Alexis, finally, sunk off the chair onto the floor; because they were so tired, and talking to Ezra like they didn't want to break every bone in his body and quench him in the horrible thirst of the ocean so it could drown him like everything else (not that they even could, anymore, maybe never would again) was so tiring, and through watching Shiloh throw himself to the mirror and Elliot staring at his compact and -- and --

They scooted over to Nasir's side and curled into him, lip jutting, defiant. The mirror, the mirror -- Ezra's hand echoed on their wrist - he had been so cold, so cold.

"What will," they paused, mentally, to recenter themself - make it a mental question - deep breaths. "Nasir - with me? Please." (God, they hoped the question they were asking was obvious, without needing to say it. The question they were going to scry for.) What will happen to us if what Ezra wants succeeds? The us was underlaid with the implication of this Alexis&Nasir.

Deep breath, in, out. The eerie clearness they knew to wear when talking to Ezra, had worn for Alois, wasn't gone yet. It was calming.

shibrogane
Calm emotional state +1, mirror scrying +2, clear goal in mind +2, quiet working space +2, access to an "Ezra’s X" power +4
total is 16 from Alexis

azuredreams
SHARED SCRY PARTY YAAAY

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:43 pm
Horace looked up, got up and walked to Shiloh. I need a door, he projected. To Melany, to my house. She has the consent that was taken. Even know his hands burned and he gripped it.

We need to get it before she does anything, please. "Can you do it?" he said aloud.

melancholies

azuredreams rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:48 pm
Nasir ended up scooting on reflex when Alexis settled next to them. His stomach was still queasy but he was calm, at least, and would be calm when Alexis was right there next to them because it had to be so.

"What will ..." he echoes, searching their face and then the mirror. He's know them long enough and he thinks he has a clue. He focuses on the mirror with them and stares into the surface. What will happen if what the Burning Man wants works? Except that, in the back of his mind, all he can think of is Ezra's dead body on the ground.

Daekie
LOL he's a little jarred atm

shibroswol
Calm emotional state +1, Mirror scrying +2, Clear goal in mind +2, Quiet working space +2, Roll +2
TOTAL: 9
COMBINED ALEXIS AND NASIR TOTAL: 25

*choked ugly laughter*

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm
    Shiloh's brow furrowed a little. Melany? Would Melany die too? Would she wander around alone under all the stars, the hundreds of thousands of stars? "I... yeah..."

His focus was clear, if only because he seemed to be void of so much else, the only thing feeding his magic was something dark and calloused and powerful by proxy of his remorse, his guilt, his pain. He drew a long arc in the air with a trail of light, and after a moment of focus the door seemed to open right in front of him. "Go," he said, "it'll close after you."

He had a realization then. Maybe it'd be okay if he died, so long as he could keep his friends safe, his boyfriend safe and his brother safe and not lost under the stars, all those glistening, bright stars... "Or... you'll need a way back too, won't you." Maybe he could see Melany a last time.

Oliver had snapped from his vision too, equally bothered, but not so defeated looking. He was still mad, and Elliot was sounding rushed and urgent, "You what?" He furrowed his brow, "No, no, we can talk later. Show me what you're talking about, it--" he looked over at his vacant brother, "Shiloh?" When had he gotten here... "No, no, whatever. Let's go Eli, hurry."

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm
Shun grunted lowly. That was not really much of an answer, but he probably shouldn't have expected something more. With a shake of his head, he looked to Nasir and Horace. He couldn't make a door, but Shiloh could. They must have found something urgent, though most likely they couldn't share it due to Ezra being right here.

He was starting to get antsy, as he was not sure what he could do right this moment. Well... there was all the people scrying.

Begrudgingly, he moved over to pick up a mirror from the ground. He hadn't really done this before, but he was certainly going to try. Briefly, he wondered if his eye would be able to pick up on anything in a scry... no probably not, as it typically needed him to see things in person rather than second hand.

Taking in a deep breath, he began to focus.

What must I do to help put a halt to Ezra's plan?

Shibrogane
Calm emotional state +1
Mirror scrying +2
Clear goal in mind +2
Ezra power +4
=14

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:59 pm
"Thank you," he said. "Let's go." Then he looked over at Elliot and Oliver. He bit his lip, debating saying something... then he turned and went through the door.

melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces