Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer
Pearl Piari Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert looked toward Lucia's sister. "Nikora, what do you think I should help Lucia with in the house?"

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

Nikora Nanami

"oh hi there. You must be Robert Atlan. Can you please help Lucia with the house cleaning just for about 10 mins and I will do rest of the cleaning. After 10 minutes you and Lucia can do your homework. So where is the other friend Lucia and Robert that you two came to the surface with?"

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucia

"It was great at school but Hippo follow me to school. Hippo made the teacher mad. Oh umm about my face that is red. Ummm. Ummm. I found out who have my pearl."

Quote:

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:24 am
User Image

Nikora Nanami

"Oh that penguin. Robert the last few minutes ago I think I saw Hippo by your door to your room. So I think he is in your room. Robert did you lock the door to your room this morning? When I walk past by the door Hippo was not in the hallway anymore. I am worried about your room if Hippo is your room. Can you please go look in your room?"

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

Nikora Nanami

"help Lucia clean the tables, fold the clothes, and put the clothes away. After that you two can do your homework."

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Robert did you get the message from Nautica. Nikora, Nautica went out with her new friends. So she will be back later. "

Quote:

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert helps Lucia around the house with the cleaning. "So, Lucia. Who has your pearl & what did you think of the students? I got Nautica's text. She went to the mall and she'll be back later."

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Lucia Nanami

"The students were very great. Kaito has my pearl. I can't tell him that I am a mermaid because Kaito might not believe me. I am just so embarrassed when I am close to Kaito. Today Charl had told me that I should get Kaito's phone number and ask Kaito to go out on a date. I got so red and embarrassed. So I just ran to here. Ok I am done with the clothes going to put it away and do my homework. Maybe when I have time I might go to the beach for a swim in the ocean."

Quote:

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert Vacuum cleans the floor. "Slow down, Lucia. We've got homework to do first. No Homework at school isn't until Friday. I'm sure Kaito will like you, human or mermaid. You're still Lucia on the inside & it's the inside that counts. Anyway, once you've mastered learning to stay human in the water, maybe we can take swimming lessons as humans?"

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Lucia Nanami

"yeah hope Kaito understands, but I get nervous when I am around him. Well I do got homework. Just giving this to my sister to sign. You got something to get sign, too. The sheets that the teacher gives us to get it sign. To let the teachers know for classes that humans will take. I already know that I am not picking swim class because if I pick then I jump into the water and people will know. So I not going to pick swim class. I might pick something else that is not water."
gives the sheets to Nikora to sign.

Quote:

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert finishes vacuuming the floor then proceeds with his homework.. "I see Lucia. It may take practice for you to learn to stay human in the water. Why are you nervous around Kaito & who's Charl?" Robert also notices a show that's on the TV as well & turned toward Nikora. On the TV, is a show in which a guy and Two Robots watch Cheap B-Moves while making snappy comments and obscure references as they watch them. "Nikora, what's this show that's on TV right now?" Robert says this as he's doing the marked Math pages in his Workbook that he was given for his homework Assignment.

TV: [MST3K: Gamera] Mirco Machines at 12 O'clock & GI Joe is there!

OOC: The Description of the show on the TV is a Reference to Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:35 am

Lucia Nanami

"yeah it will take time for me to learn. I just like Kaito. I just feel weird like I just can't tell him about me. Charl is my new friend from school."

Quote:

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:44 am

Hippo

Hippo walks out of Robert's room and went to the kitchen."oh man that human boy's room is so cool. That was a great nap. I hope he is not home yet. AHHH YOU BACK HERE ALREADY HUMAN."

Quote:

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:47 am
User Image

Nikora Nanami

"I don't know Robert I just turn it on to see the news."

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert fishes his homework & proceeds with the Reading but notices Hippo. "Hello, Hippo. Next time when Nautica and Lucia are at school, please don't follow them, you must have caused the racket. Anyway. When I'm done with the homework, I was going to help Lucia with cleaning the tables." Robert then turns toward Nikora. "Nikora, so you're Lucia's sister. What did you look like as a mermaid before becoming human and how did you feel when you first turned human? You can use the TV Remote Control to change the channel to see the news."

TV: [MST3K: Gamera] Oh geez! I hate the sound of Squeaking Styrofoam! *The Icy Faults break up & steam rises* And In fear and hot water, the first Slurpee is born!

Miss Shadow Night

The Town of Villefranche-sur-Mer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games