Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/370 || Stamina :: 240/240
For the time being the initial Miko’s attention was squarely focused on the movements around her Teammate and student Hono. Getting something of an angle on him past the body of the sleeping giant who he was right under Miko would hold her breath in suspense and silent panic, as she’d notice a moving heat signature near him. A part of her wanted to ready her weapon to fire on the approaching figure, but noticing how small the heat signature looked it seemed unlikely to be a part of the giant’s ranks. Just as quickly as this body moved in close behind Hono’s position it and Hono seemingly disappeared, but from the signal feedback given from the leaf Miko had given Hono it was easy enough to notice that he’d moved to a tree a bit away from the one the giant was in behind the direction he seemed to be laying.

Taking her face back away from her crossbow for a moment Miko would sigh and figure that Soraru had come through for her already, but she didn’t really have time to relax as her clone was already done with her scan of the area. The clone would start to reveal what she’d found in a poised demeanor, ”Well there’s good and bad news. I’ll start ya out with the good since I know us and it’s better ta ease into these things. First keep your eye in that scope we’ll need it…”

“Sooo, we’ve got a few key details we can work with. We can confirm from their chakra network or at least from what I can sense the lay out of their Tenketsu is abnormal. It’s not unlike Wan’s. They’ve about eight people in total, and four of which are relatively as amped in chakra as you, a chunin, or a lower skilled genin. Yet then there’s a few things that have come up we’ve kinda been curious about that have resurfaced. Out of the other four that are stronger than our own ability at least in chakra that are likely parallel to Jounin’s, Anbu, or Onin themselves. Welll they have two among them with that ‘Phantom chakra’ source you sensed back in the Dojo when you were saving Hatsu…”

“Well, trying to save her. You remember the rocks that formed to stop the structure from collapsing at that time had a chakra signature like this and that douche Midga-f** face had something like that going on with his chakra like this too. Positions wise Soraru’s signature is split into four places, but that’s cause of the shadow clones, the real one with the leaf and still on objective is the closest to what might be the enemy base seven of em all gathered there. They have their strongest gathered mostly in blue eyes area. Though one of their heavy hitters seems to be the sleeping hulk over by what seems to be a quirky clone of Soraru and Hono. “

Miko would exhale slowly and look back over at Hono’s direction and she’d notice some movement from him but wouldn’t quite be able to make out what he was doing. Her guess would be that he’d panic, but he did have Blue’s clone there so maybe he was holding it together. Miko remember her plan for him to call out to her using a short flash or light to request back up but with the way things were now she’d made the mistake in ordering him to use a method of signal that would fair pretty poorly in this terrain and at these ranges under fog cover. So gritting her teeth and trying not to pull her hair out in frustration from her misstep Miko would work with the continued information her clone gave her in the midst of which Shukenja would seemingly have his own clone meet Miko’s stationed perch. Just as Shu made his presence known and both Miko’s watched him carefully as they could tell simply from his proximity to their passive senses that it was the real one…at least in chakra nature and signature. Miko’s clone would to continue to reveal that one of the more powerful and mysterious giants would seem to have disappeared. A few things went through Miko’s Mind, and the possibility of a waypoint using a fuuinjutsu or some primitive equivalent was a brief thought. Though having spoken to Wan and listened intently thought spitefully to his words it seemed that the techniques of ninjutsu and its more advanced realms were akin to mysticism to the War like tribe he hailed from.

~ Miko’s Words to Shu clone ~

Miko needed to act quickly in passing this information over to her team so they could coordinate one last push for intelligence that would give an edge in defending and subverting their advance on Kumogakure. The village was supposed to be hidden, but given the fact that Midgas guy found the village and the high foot traffic the village seemed to have with outsiders now largely making up their genins how well kept said secret was seemed negligible. With a wave of her hand Miko moved to jump to a more central position between Soraru and Hono’s area and then would form some hand signs before slamming her hand down into the tree she’d moved to. Expecting Shu and her clone to follow Miko would look to her clone as it explained al of what she’d said to the real Miko to Shu’s clone and even further what the real Miko started to act on to keep them from being found.
”It’s good you were able to find us Shu cause we’ll need to get some orders right to you and Hakanai to for now HIDE. Prioritize Stealth of observation to sustain stealth for now. We’ve 8 chakra signatures that match Wan’s and one has disappeared. This maybe in response to one of us tripping an alarm or something else that would require them to move from that position unnoticed. I’m not sure where this one went, but I’m working on raising a ‘screen’ sensory jutsu to cover the area using rain cover. SO sorry in advance if you’re the type of cat that doesn’t like Rain. Get Hakanai to hide and you guy should work on collecting samples of the objects that have that strange scent you mentioned. If you can preserve it, we can leave with it as a marker we can allow other trained shinobi tamers and their partners to be alert of. If you touch anything while doing this make sure it’s as slight as possible. We don’t want to tip them off that human or anything unusual has been through the forest other than them. Keep you eyes and ears focused on the downwind since that we’re your sense of smell is weakest in terms of tracking scent. The rain jutsu I’musing might compromise the sample so collect what you can quickly and hide. I’ll have Hono and my self converge on your position. We’ll find you so you can move and hide as you please.”
After she was done Miko expected Shu’s clone to make his exit. Though there was some desire in her to request he’d stay to support her. She knew it was better for the clone to return to transfer that information directly to Hakanai as quickly and stealthily as possible.

~ Miko’s Wave Message to Soraru & Hono ~

The situation with Soraru and Hono were the most delicate. Both for the most part were in possibly the most danger and in some ways the team was surrounded though the enemy likely didn’t know how deep her team had infiltrated, and if they did their job right they never would. Soraru though a skilled physically the most to hunker down and move around the enemy or fight if need be. He didn’t likely have the same skill set for gathering intelligence as Miko did. His ground search helped narrow down the area where Miko’s training would be needed most when it came to monitoring the area. The enemy as far as she could sense were only half way through the strangling woods and that meant they weren’t far off from the village. It was crucial to establish a means to dictate how the coming fight happened, because it seemed likely they’d be fighting a defensive war with these giants given the amount of powerful individuals with them and their numbers along with hat history with the only other outside of Wan who’d come to the village and Wan’s flustered expression at the mere thought of his people arriving it seemed obvious they weren’t to be considered a peaceful envoy.

Hono’s position was different but in someway the same given that he was vastly too close to an enemy that could snap him like a twig if he’d woke up facing the wrong side of a branch or noticed Hono in any other sense. Miko’s new position was to make sure these two had the ne orders of having their movements focus more on keeping hidden. Having held her cloud condensing low air-pressure jutsu for several minutes into the mission Miko had built fairly heavy cloud coverage over the forest. Making it seem like an encroaching storm was on its way. Using this pretense of weather change as a cover Miko’s “Wave Transmission” jutsu was used to call to her comrades from a downwind position so that her technique didn’t reveal the scent of her teammate. As the vibration cared through the ground in a howling wind the sense of this encroaching “storm” would be played into as Miko delivered er message.

(To Soraru first)
”Soraru, I can tell you’re the closest to what seems to be the giants encampment, and there seems to be seven of them there and one of them by Hono, eight in total. Yet one has gone missing. I’m not sure if they can hide their chakra signature, but I’m certain of their identity. They all have chakra networks like Wan’s, which might be part of the reason I’ve lost track of one of them. They have 4 who are probably Jounin or anbu/Onin leveled in skill. Bad news is Hono’s hunkered down with one of the stronger ones. I’m calling for the entire team to focus on stealth over surveillance right now. I’m putting up a really powerful Sensory Jutsu that’s gonna use the weather change and coming rain to cover our backs, but I’m not sure if that’ll be enough. I’ll be sending my clone as support, and she’ll be right next to you~”

Extending a hand out to her own clone Miko would form hand signs between the two with one hand from either of them before they’d activate the “ Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ]” Sensory Jutsu. From the clouds there would lightly come a drizzle of water before a with minutes after Miko’s communication a even pour of rain would blanket the entire area. In the next instance of completing this Jutsu Miko’s clone would form hand signs of her own and would salute to the Primary “MOB” before shunshin’ing using the “ Kenchiki: Shunshin”. Miko’s message would be punctuated by saying, ”NOW.”, Just as her clone would appear as if strategically draped right at Soraru’s shoulder wither posture matches his to remain hidden and a finger held to her lips as to single him to “shush”. Upon entering reaching his position she’d be able to sense around her with in 1.5 meters of them. Completing her transmission to Soraru Miko would continue, ”Think of her as a tracking device. We can listen through walls or permanently tag natural landmarks as sensory receptors. You’re the lead on getting my clone and you close enough to spy on their base, but she’ll make sure you both stay ahead of the game. If the rain works even if this guy erased his Chakra signature he can’t remove his physical from existence as far as I know. Continue the mission under these orders. If need be my clone can help you travel from underground. But remain hidden as apriority for now. She’ll let you know if the coast is clear from all angles se can cover you.”

(To Hono}
”Hono, don’t panic, and don’t speak. This is Miko. I’m using that jutsu I mentioned before. I’ve only a little time because things are moving into a more stealth focused part of a mission right now. The others have made findings an you’ve actually seen one of the giants, right…don’t answer back this is a one way communication, so my questions are rhetorical just to pose an answer to you that you already know. You need to have Soraru’s clone help you hide right now. Somewhere out of sight and if possible retreating from that big guy. Whatever you do, just try and stay calm and humm one of those tune blue eyes was singing to himself or whatever. If you can se anything on the guy like weapons or unique points about his state of dress then memorize it and carefully retreat to Haknai’s position. I want us moving away from the village and routing around our initial path of approach. If you can make it to a space maybe 10 or 20 meters away from that giant you should be able to very silently whisper the plan to Soraru’s clone and he’ll help you get were you need to be. I’ll be staying in contact with you from my position so you’ve got both of our support. I’ll be moving to Hakanai’s postion myself so most of the team will regroup with her and Shu before we withdraw. Soraru’s work is gonna take a little bit longer, but his exit is that scroll you’re carrying. A clean cut and untraceable long distance exit point. Continue the mission under these orders…and Hono, just know you’re doing alright.”

With both her clone and likely Shu’s clone having moved on Miko would move through the trees heading towards Hakanai at an even pace minding to remain hidden as she’d look over her scope to Hono’s leafs signature just as it stated to fade. Luckily her newest jutsu would be able to compensate for keeping track of him. Soraru and Miko’s clone had their mission and the entire tem was on full alert of the possible danger. Now Miko had to hope they ere able to pool their skills well enough to move through this area that was essentially entirely enemy insurgent territory. When the rain started to really come down Miko would find her footing rocks on the ground at the base of a three that was twisted into a wide arch that she could find some shelter and cover from possible prying eyes. Crossbow slumped over her should she’d press her face into her knee’s breathing heavily as she could see her breath and hear her heart in her ears. Not sure of everything but she knew she was trying to do everything she could for her team.

Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with high socks peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( Miko's persisting her low air pressure technique one last turn to solidify cloud cover over the entire forest. And then she's using her fierce Raining at Will to track movement all around the forest. I want everyone on full stealth here and dropping you scouting or tracking as second priority for now. ))

¥ Ryo: 2,564] | ¥ AC: 4,300
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: With any Kugutsu jutsu and Mechanisms Miko conserves 10 chakra points from the normal cost at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points, and non-offensive kugutsu techniques are counted as supplemental no longer consuming an activation. Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [Maruton no included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

[ Wave Transmission Technique ]
Official Description: With this technique, the user is capable of creating a wave, by touching a solid substance, like a wall, that lets them communicate with their allies. When in use, the wave seems to creates a howling wind-like sound.
Guild Description: See official description. Usable when within 1 kilometer of the targets, and in contact with the same substance. Higher ranks increase the range, doubling each time. (guide: B-2, A-4, S-8, S+16) Targets only 2 per rank. Communication is one-way.
[Activated] [cost - 40 chakra] (used at B-rank cost on two [2] people)

Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ]
Rank: X_trained at B-rank (spent A-rank chakra to up the level of the sensing and possibly the cover of the down pour.)
Official Description: Ukojizai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows Pain to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. He can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it. This also allows him to detect the individual's Chakra level and skill.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires clouds.
((essentially meaning if one drop touches any one under the down pour she'll feel their presence. Of something blocking the rains path. Also I think it reads physical traits like size, shape, musculature etc. But that might be stretching the concept of “skill” ))

[Activated] [cost - 80 chakra]

Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ]
Description: Allows the user to jump to anywhere within one kilometer, so long as he/she can sense the destination. Upon landing at the destination, locational information on everything within 3 meters is automatically transferred to the user.
[Activated] [cost - 10 chakra]

----Continued-----

Noroshi [ Signal Fire ] [x3]
Description: After imbuing a small item (such as a pebble) with Chakra, the user will be able to discern its relative distance for up to three posts.
[supplementary 3/3] [cost - 15 chakra]

Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Sleep, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc.
[supplementary] [cost - 25 chakra] [last turn of use]

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.
[supplementary] [cost - 40 chakra]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
• K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
• K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
• K-3: Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
• K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
• K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-
• K-6: [Empty]
• K-7: [Empty]

[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
• Time-Delay Explosive Tag [x5]
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
• Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}
- Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

{Custom Weapon}
Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description] { Heat-Vision Lens equipped}

Mission::

Title: Scouting the Strangling Cloud Forest
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 5 each [4/5]
Your objective is to scout the forest for the rumored invaders--I'm sure all of you have met Wanryoku by this point, and it is a group of people like him that you are looking for. Smoke from fire was reported near the eastern shore, a mile or two within the forest. It could just be campers, but they have been there several days.

As a warning: you are not to engage. Engaging the enemy will result in an instant failure of the mission, assuming you make it back alive.

Interacting with::
Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Shu nodded as he proof. When that clone disspiated, the information went back to Shu as he nudge Hakanai and poke her leg with his tail. She understood. One she did some hand seals, she changed into a snow leopard as well. While Shu looked like a cub, she looked more like a mom snow leopard. Shu, once again did the shadow clone technique and glance to each other to show Hakanai to do it as well. Which she did. With two momma like snow leopards and two cubs like, the real Hakanai and clone Shu cub glanced up at Soraru, "We will follow you."

Meanwhile, the real Shu and clone like Hakanai in momma snow leopard started to follow the scent of the mystery scent. They both could pretend to be hungry snow leopards and hoping to get a piece of the kill, but they needed to be careful to not become the kill themselves. With both Hakanai and Shu in the lead, who knows what this mystery musk might be.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 370/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 330/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it due to healing skin from tattoo.
Action:

Shu: Used shadow clone technique.

Royal Burrito

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Otterly Obesseed

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A supplement to all others, yet weak on its own." ]

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō let out a shaky huff of air, shoulders slumping forward and head ducking down in defeat. No matter how hard he tried and changed the angles of the glass panes and focusing triangle, the light just wasn't enough to cut through the fog and foliage. He had failed at the only instructed means of getting back in contact with his teammates, and the weight of it sent his hands shaking once more. I'm so sorry... He shook his head, the tremble of danger keeping the cloud of depression off of him enough to stay alert of his surroundings. Green eyes looked up to the young man with him, his bright blue eyes looking so much like Soraru's that it brought some semblence of comfort to the Genin, and a reminder; do what you know. Right, so, what does he know... what, what was he meant to know...?!

The graze panic was shucked away in a small gasp - a hand flying to cover his mouth - when a voice not his own entered his head. Miko-sensei...! Green eyes blinked, listening, brow furrowing in confusion at points - she tells him to stay quiet, to ask a question, to state she knows he can't answer, and how did she know he had seen one of the men? Was she close by? He had walked so far - perhaps she has a jutsu - he doesn't know, there is no point in knowing, he - Honō looked to blue-eyed boy, emotions swimming in his mind and, most likely, his face. Honō's orders, effectively, was to retreat. This wasn't a combat mission, or espionage, just a... some sort of check-up. Honō sighed through his nose, anxiety tight enough to not even allow sound to occur from even that small motion.

Looking down to the roots and foliage growing thick around the base of the tree, Honō did his best to discern the weaker points, the shadiest bits, before nestling down onto his back. With the slowest, gentlest movements, Honō's hands held up the branches that would rattle and block his view before slowly skidding his back along the dirt to peer up from the foliage and over to where he saw the large man last. Such a simple action had his heart pounding, and he struggled to keep his breathing steady so as to not rattle the leaves. Weapons or unique points, Miko had said. What could he see...?

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 235/240
Stamina: 240/240

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears :
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Glassblowing : Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ] posts, reduction for jobs
• Woodworking : One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Tailoring: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:57 am
User Image

"Ahh, damn. There's nothing here." Branches, branches...oh, another cut one. And another. It would seem that towards the end of his path, the cut branches were getting more and more common, adding to his building boredom, but even that didn't stop him from taking the mission seriously. Every step was still silent, each movement of his body meant to blend in to the environment as much as possible. When he approached a cliff face though, things went from boredom to a bit of dread. Climbing was something he could easily do, but he hadn't actually done it in so long that it just seemed like a nuisance. He could just throw his sword up there or use a movement technique, but wasting too much chakra in possible enemy territory was a bad idea. Especially since he felt a bit of his chakra pool go down awhile back, signifying that a clone used a jutsu of some sort. As he approached the cliff face and looked up to see exactly how much he'd be climbing, he also noted the state of the clouds, frowning from the sight. Climbing, rain, stealth, chakra control. Definitely a fun time.

Taking a moment to stretch and complain more in the comfort of his thoughts, he followed up by running up to the cliff and hopping up, the clawed gauntlet of his making it easier to scratch his way up some of the cliff face before his momentum died down, leaving him with hands and feet on or in the crevices. Slowly he continued up, not having much trouble but wanting to make his way up before the rain came down, otherwise he'd be in a slippery situation where he'd need to waste chakra to raise himself up. Whenever he had the opportunity to swiftly clear some distance he took it, not worrying much about safety. His blade and ability with the wind was the best safety net possible. Ugh...maybe I should've learned that flight Ninjutsu after all. Would've made surveying the area much easier. He thought to himself, but then again it wasn't like he knew he'd get a mission right after he finished training. About halfway up the cliff that he estimated raised up about fifty feet, Miko's voice interrupted the complaints in his mind, making him huff a bit, but he didn't stop moving. Apparently there were about seven ahead of him, probably some distance past the cliff face, Even if there was one missing, he doubted the other insurgent could get by him without going down the same cliff. If there were seven, they were probably set up at their camp or moving in as a group together, either way he could make use of the situation. Things would be difficult if he had possible enemies spread all over the place, but a group was easy. Even if they were strong, he had be-

emotion_bigvein

"Otto...it would be her who caused the rain to form. It's good and all but..ungh, but I wish she would've told us to get rain coats or something if she had that jutsu." He breathed and grunted out in a bit of irritation, the hushed Japanese not loud at all. As he neared the top, he kept his clawed hand dug into the mountain while his other moved to raise his hood, struggling for about two and a half seconds to get his head covered by the fur-lined fabric comfortably. Then it was back to the climbing, getting up to the top of the cliff just as the rain started to really begin coming down. With how easily he got sick, it definitely wasn't his preferred working environment, but he'd deal with it when the mission was over. Just as he started getting back into his movements, a firm "Now" was heard in his mind before he felt a presence next to him. A shadow clone of her own, huh? Miko continued to speak in his mind, letting him know that the clone was good for that extra bit of sensory if he needed it, like his own personal utility case.

Continuing on without a word, Soraru remained close to the ground, continuing his pace through the trees, which were notably thinner than the ones in the rest of the woods. "Let me know when someone's close...I'll have a way to keep us a bit more hidden." He murmured out just loud enough for the clone to hear, making the move to draw his Reito Kumo once more. Meiyo no Shi's Edge Of Conquest with Tetsu no Ryu's Form Manipulation could be used to create a blurry area of vision all around them, where anyone who looked in would see a somewhat blurry view that camouflaged with the pouring rain, leaving them unable to be seen.

--------------------------------

Clone with Hakani/Shu

Eyes blinking in a bit of surprise, he watched Hakanai's transformation into a snow leopard like Shukenja, lips twitching a bit as he kept himself from grinning. Yattaaaaa, that's so cool! I'll definitely look into how to do that kind of thing. He thought to himself, just barely containing his admiration for the transformation technique. "Hai, ikuzo." He breathed out the command before moving back to where the original Soraru was when the information was given out, If the snow leopard clones were paying enough attention as they moved, they'd probably notice him bristle and shiver a bit as the rain started coming down, possibly even a curse being muttered from his lips depending on how well they could hear in the downpour, his hands moving to cover his head in the hood of his shirt.

( )

AD Reaper Elyse

BlackFruity

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:20 pm
Miko
The Fierce Raining, oddly enough, gave away nothing but some weak creatures scattered throughout the forest, as far as chakra went; it seemed that wherever the giant had vanished to, the undergrowth was thick enough to block the rain. So perhaps there had only been seven all along? At the camp, on the other hand, the disgruntled chakra signatures seemed to retreat, scattering somewhat from their centered location. Perhaps to find shelter from the rain. They didn't move more than about twenty feet from the center of their camp.

Somewhere in the forest something fairly large moved near where Soraru was, but below him and moving away; perhaps a bear, but it gave off no chakra signature. Of course, this could have just been coincidence, given that a fair number of large creatures roamed the woods.

Soraru
Unfortunately, with no knowledge of the cliff before him, Miko couldn't have told him which direction the giants were in, other than 'ahead'. Not that he would have been able to see much through the now downpour of rain from his height. The forest below was filled with a thick mist as the cool rain hit the warmer earth.

However, not too far off, if he listened carefully, he'd hear a string of words sworn in a foreign language. Likely out of anger of the rain. It seemed to come from the pathway along the cliff noted before, and moving away, back toward the direction he'd come from. Unless he used a quick method of getting back down, it was likely the man would be gone by the time he reached the forest once more.

He could either go the opposite direction, presumably toward the camp, or follow the man.

[If you choose to go toward the camp, I'll give you information.]

Should he follow, however, he'd realize that the man walked near impossibly quiet given his size. That didn't stop the quickly muddying ground from preserving footprints though, making tracking him not entirely impossible. The man would lead all the way back to...

Hono/Clone Two
Once more to Hono's dismay, he would experience something, something completely unexpected. From his hidden vantage point, even through the rain, he watched a massive bulk of a man step somehow silently through the undergrowth to the tree in which the watchman slept. The man wasn't as large as Wanryoku--though how could someone as terrified as the genin tell in his panic--wearing animal skins and carrying a greatsword as tall and wide as Hono across his back. Despite his rough appearance, full beard and head of dark hair pulled back taught by some sort of tie, the blade was in pristine shape, well maintained and ready for battle.

With a grunt he looked up to the sleeping man, before slamming his fist into the trunk of the tree, causing it to tremble under the force. The guard above was woken with a start as he nearly fell from his perch. The newcomer growled something in his native tongue, which received a not so kind retort from the other. Or at least that's what the tone suggested. Still, after a moment, the man in the tree dropped from the branch with a heavy sigh, landing surprisingly quietly despite his size. He muttered something else and headed back the way his replacement had come.

Unlike his companion, the replacement did not ascend into the tree, instead leaning against the trunk to settle in for a long watch.

Hakanai & Shu/Clone One
Eventually the path veer back inward, leading toward the direction Soraru had originally gone. And even as they went, the clone Soraru would begin to see the cut branches from the first time the real him had gone this way.

[Should they keep following this way, refer to my section for Soraru from the last round regarding the cliff.]

BlackFruity
AD Reaper Elyse
Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/320 || Stamina :: 240/240
Miko would catch her breath in her hiding place as she'd feel the rain touch ground as if she were some odd deity of the rain it's self. The rain revealed little that was obvious to her attention. Yet given her experience with sensory Jutsu Miko wouldn't let the details slip past her notice. There were some creatures revealed in her first impression of the jutsu's cover. Then those who'd she'd already been informed of by her clone came into perspective as well. Those who'd she'd been made aware of had been noticed by the rain and the cluster of individuals in their assumed camp. Miko would also note to what drops had met with Hakanai or Shu or even Soraru's clone their trail leading into that of Soraru's path from the beginning of the mission. Given the zoning layout of their search it seemed that whatever Hakanai and Shu were onto lead them into Sorarus more dangerous area of search. For the time being Miko trusted that their judgment of what to do once they noticed this should be fair to the objective to simply observe and to her own orders to retain the scent they'd found for latter use or study in safe conditions. The real Miko knew she had to get moving and heading towards Hakanai and Shu's position and with the rain she figured it 'd be best to make her trek towards them at no rushed pace. Making sure to keep her movements to be over the large roots of the trees so she trekked as little mud as possible and remained low to the fairly heavy mist now covering the woods. Eventually Miko would find her way to Hakanai wherever it was that she ended up.

((Really not sure where what Hakanai and Shu's position will be by the end of her next post but the real Miko will have made her way trailing behind them.))

Miko along her path would think long and hard on if her clone might of been mistaken about the eight "man" or rather foreign chakra signature. So far she'd noticed no true sign of the man, but there was something...BIG and agile moving and it didn't have a chakra presence with what scarce impression she could make out of this object she knew there was mass to it and it was moving on through the woods, and seemingly in time Miko would figure out from her own position and what she knew of the others that it was moving towards Hono though given the orders she'd given Hono Miko would have to simply bite at her nails nervously and try and keep calm about the doe green-eyed genin. She had given him some fail safes and he knew he needed to retreat. If he saw anything useful or not didn't really matter as much as his own survival and Miko's statement of priorities were clear, but what worried her was if Hono would understand this and not push himself too far. Nibbling at the edges of her finger and most specifically her thumb the flesh would became raw and tender. Bruising and finally bleeding when Miko noticed the nervous habit had left her thumb bleeding into her mouth.

~Miko Clone with Soraru~

Remaining close to the ground as Soraru did Miko's clone would keep a weather eye out on the shift in the scenery from the rain. Given the depth of mist and fog cover around them the clone figured it would be good to sharpen her eyesight enough to see through the translucent veil. The clone didn't only feel that the people were ahead but she was sure that they weren't long off from their position and that they weren't grouped the same as when she'd last used a justsu to find them in the first place. Spread out are we... the clone would think as she'd grab at Soraru's shoulder and would use a Jutsu by closing her right eye to focus chakra into it, with the "Hawk's Eye" Jutsu Miko's focus of vision would sharpen vastly over a distance of 100 meters. It would allow her to see through the cover that was made to help kep them hidden and she'd look around what sparse trees and cover Soraru could find to keep them out of sight as he'd lead the way. Not speaking but rather Pointing to show where she'd felt and/or saw the men likely on watch or finding cover from the rain Miko's clone would press close to Soraru's left arm side and whisper into her ear.
"They've spread out a lil from the rain I think. I know they're ahead but the terrain isn't so clear completely. Though I can see through the fog..." She'd point to her eye which would seem oddly shaped int he pupil as if she'd gained the actual eye of a hawk to some degree. Though really it was just her eyes dilating, but in that moment Miko's clone would notice the cursing from the giants and would try and peer into that direction to see where they stood, what they looked like, etc.

This sound came from their rear it seemed and If Miko's clones jutsu was working correctly she'd likely see the back of this individual as they entered the forest. To signify what they heard behind them was just one person the clone would hold out her hand to single a "pause/stop" and would hold up one finger to count, and then would point in the direction of the sound. Then holding her hand up again to call for a pause of space in her counting she'd hold up seven fingers and would point in the general lay out of where she noticed their chakra ahead of them. Looking at Soraru intently the clone would droop her shoulders and quizzically shrug as to assume a position of ignorance on really what the call was on if they should follow the one...Chakra-less Giant? It made no sense and Miko's cone what this thing was much like the last time Miko came up against something that had no chakra and yet seemed to move as if willed by chakra unnatural. Though this and that were vastly different in scenario, and a person was different from stone but it seemed all to weird to really explain clearly out here in the rain. Though not really taking any lead here the Clone did nudge her head in the direction of the camp and give Miko's signature smirk to the fellow genin, as if to say, "Lets do this thing."

Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with high socks peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( Last of my five required posts. Now to wrap things up. ))

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: With any Kugutsu jutsu and Mechanisms Miko conserves 10 chakra points from the normal cost at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points, and non-offensive kugutsu techniques are counted as supplemental no longer consuming an activation. Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [Maruton no included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Hawk's Eye
Description: The user sends Chakra to one eye, thus sharpening the vision in that eye. Allows for pinpoint accuracy at up to a hundred meters. Lasts for three posts.
[activated] [cost - 10 chakra] [1/3 Duration]

----Continued-----

Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.

Rank: X_trained at B-rank (spent A-rank chakra to up the level of the sensing and possibly the cover of the down pour.)
Official Description: Ukojizai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows Pain to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. He can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it. This also allows him to detect the individual's Chakra level and skill.
((essentially meaning if one drop touches any one under the down pour she'll feel their presence. Of something blocking the rains path. Also I think it reads physical traits like size, shape, musculature etc. But that might be stretching the concept of “skill” ))

{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
• K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
• K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
• K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
• K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-

• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}

{Custom Weapon}

Minimum Posts: 5 each [5/5] [Complete]
Your objective is to scout the forest for the rumored invaders--I'm sure all of you have met Wanryoku by this point, and it is a group of people like him that you are looking for. Smoke from fire was reported near the eastern shore, a mile or two within the forest. It could just be campers, but they have been there several days.

As a warning: you are not to engage. Engaging the enemy will result in an instant failure of the mission, assuming you make it back alive.

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Otterly Obsessed

Royal Burrito

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō realised his hands were shaking again; the tremble caused by his own fear of failing in his hiding. Realising his panic and self-imposed stress would only make it harder for him and easier for the grown warriors before him, Honō slowly, gently, lowered the branches, mindful of where the new arrival's gaze was aimed at, not wanting to make any apparent signals of location. Still, Honō had the benefit of distance, fog, rain, and an entire bush to cover him - though it didn't feel nearly like enough for the poor Genin. Using his feet, Honō hooked an ankle around a root of the tree next to him to slowly slide himself back out, the soil beneath barely making any noise compared to that patter of the rain. It was slow going - the whole ordeal taking solid minutes slipping in and out of the bush. Paranoia, inexperience, whichever it was Honō was no-way going to rush this and ruin the mission for his teammates, or risk the life of the familiar boy who had found him reclined under the very tree the mountain men are using as a lookout perch.

Finally back to his upright self, and now taking a second to breath out quietly through his mouth as a means of coming to terms with the sight of a man punching a tree hard enough to shake it - the sheer force required to quake a tree from its most solid, secure point was - don't let it consume you, you still need to get to the rendevous point given. Green eyes fluttered closed briefly, a mental count up to 10, and Honō was scanning the immediate vacinity - the tree behind him gave him an angle of cover from the alert scout, so, if they stayed low and... the direction Hakanai was sent off to go was... okay - okay. He can do this. Stay low, use the thick undergrowth to cover them from sight, use specific trees to duck behind so their back is always covered from the mountain man scout's gaze and... and, yes. Honō looked to the Soraru look-alike - the poor thing didn't seem agreeable with the rain. Honō crouched closer, their knees nearly touching, and unravelled one of his long sleeves from being tightly rolled up on his shoulder - the loose material drapped and hung low, mostly dry still from being so tightly compacted by expert fingers and the cover of the bush Honō had been hiding under. The Hari clan member gave a gentle smile, comforted by a sensation familiar to that of being around one of his many little cousins...

With the loose sleeve covering the close from the drizzling rain, Honō used his free arm to quietly motion his need to move and the angle through which they would be doing so.

Chakra: 240/240

Other

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Tailoring: Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

Continuing on his path, Soraru kept his body low, his half lidded eyes and straight set lips giving away that he was as calm as ever, even with the possibility of running into strong enemies looming over his head. Even with the silent soles that he had included into his outfit, he was walking in a way that they weren't even needed, his heel never touching the ground, footfalls much quieter than the pouring rain. His concentration was interrupted from a moment by a hand at his shoulder, making him raise a brow. She pressed close to him on his left side, the proximity making him a bit tense, her whispering by his ear making it a bit worse. Such was the case for adolescent boys, whether they were naturally collected mentally and emotionally or not. The dusty pink that barely shone through on his cheeks in the dim lightning betrayed his serious gaze as Miko gestured for him to look at her. One of her eyes were dilated in a way that he found pretty interesting, cool even. He would've assumed it was a bloodline of some sort, but it didn't match any Dojutsu he knew of, and she never actually let him know if she was born with a kekkei genkai.

"Honestly Miko, a part of me feels like we should be heading back. If Hokori-san or my clone got a glimpse on one of the intruders, this should serve as a mission completion. I'm just...a little worried about his current position. My clone would've dispersed if he wasn't in any danger." He whispered, not stopping his movement until he heard something, a movement, interrupting him from continuing. She didn't need to hold out her hand to let him know that something was the case. Once he saw her shrug he figured that it wasn't anything that was a current threat to him, and instead proceeded to relay mentally to his clones that a potential threat may be headed their way. "Anyways...we're already here. Let's get a glimpse of this camp and then get out. I've got a bad feeling, don't want to be around any longer than we need to." He continued his earlier whisper, letting her know that he was fine with at least seeing out his objective in the mission until the end. But he wasn't in the mood for heroics or going above and beyond the standard. He was moreso worried for the safety of his teammate, who probably hadn't been faced with such a threat in his life.

Once they got very close to where the camp would be, he exhaled out slowly before settling on breathing in and out through his nose, His body went lower to the ground, the fingertips of his hand protection placing against the dirt as he set his legs into a similar position to a runner about to take off at the starting line. He proceeded with his weight against the tips of his fingers and toes, implying that he had quite a bit of strength in those areas, or at least tolerance to pressure there. It was a way of stealth walking that fit a more stealthy ninja than a tough samurai, but he had gone through both the Kirigakure and Kumogakure academies. He didn't laze about there, instead soaking in the knowledge and putting what he learned into his daily training. He remained close to the trees, in the thick of it, prepared to spring onto his feet at any moment if he needed to rush forwards, back,or behind one of the trees to use them as cover. For the time being he was just trying to get close without being in anyone's direct line of sight.

-----------------------------

The Soraru clone with Hakanai and Shu's clones would pause in its path eventually, collecting its information from the main body. "We're going to divert off the main course. There's someone coming. We should follow if the person matches the description of our targets." He said, before moving over to the trees, hiding the best he could while waiting to see if someone would pass. Lo and behold, someone indeed did, someone humongous. Around Wan's size with a large sword on his back, and long dark hair. Letting out a silent, shuddering sigh, he waited for the man to pass by, hiding behind a tree until he did. Once he was a good amount of distance away, the clone began to wordlessly follow after the giant man, continuing on until he reached... Oh...isn't this where... Thoughts were interrupted by the sight and sound of the brute sucker punching a tree, audibly making its way over despite a good amount of distance put between them. Once he saw the other large man drop down, it was obvious what was happening. Change in shift. Not wasting a second, he started to carefully step around to the left, a good thirty paces walking backwards, making sure there was no chance to be spotted. If Shukenju and Hakanai followed, he'd whisper silently for the tamer pet to hear. "I'm going to disperse. Follow the one walking away. There's another clone spotting out this location. If your tailing leads you to a cliff face, don't follow. Instead there will be another clone that'll approach. Report to him, then disperse as well so your originals get the information." He told, before simply fading away right then and there.

--------------------------------------

The strange clone was at a bit of an impasse. Where he could easily take both him and Hono out of harms way with a single use of a Shunshin technique, he was hesitant, as the man could be a Sensor. But...

The odds of him being a sensor are low. His own physical strength coupled with the weapon on his back gives me the impression that he focuses on Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. That conversation with Wan and Hono while I was training with Kaileer lets me know there's also a possibility that he doesn't have access to chakra based techniques at all. I would say there's a possibility all the giants like that, but the last scout was asleep. He could very well be a sensor and I wasted chakra near him, but it's not like he would've been able to tell while unconscious. This might be a risk, but letting Hokori-san get caught is an even larger one. Getting him to safety and giving Soraru information is my main objective at the moment. Even if the enemy senses chakra, it doesn't matter if they can't find us. It's easily possible for some rarity of animals to exhibit chakra, or for stray waves to wander in from outside the forest if a large enough technique is pulled. As if immediately settling on his decision, he grabbed onto the arm that Hono kept over him with one hand while the other wrapped around his waist as much as he can manage. Putting his weight forwards, he launched out in a Shunshin, moving a little over half a mile away from their previous position to be perfectly safe. The only thing that could even slightly give them away was the brief rustling of the tree leaves in a the midst of heavy rainfall, although it would take someone with inhuman deduction skills to determine it was anything other than a natural occurrence.

Once out the range of the giant, he let out a loud, long exhale, moving his hands so they were both on Hono's sleeve, keeping it above his head. ""Ah...you kept your cool, Hokori-san. Looks like it's mission complete for you. We had eyes on the intruders." He said, voice pretty similar to the Soraru he knew but notably higher. His calm way of speaking was also reminiscent of the samurai, with a soothed gaze and pleased, small smile.

( )

AD Reaper Elyse

BlackFruity

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

~Since there was confusion with the clones and what not, there was no time to actually go back and fix it. So this is real Hakanai and Shu~

Once we got to the scent, I glanced towards Shu as I noticed that he started to roll onto the ground. Did he pick up the scent? My blue hues glanced around as my ears twitched. It was odd to be in a four legged form but being around Shu, he had taught me so much how to adapt and to look real. Especially when I couldn't hear. Shu was really rolling hard. He had to make sure the fur would get up in the undercoat after all due to the rain. We certainly didn't want to lose the scent. We continued to follow Soraru a bit longer and then we noticed the massive being. Shu took a deep inhale and exhale, wanted to remember the scent for himself. Once the creature was almost out of sight, I noticed Soraru leaned in and whispered to Shu. Shu didn't nod or shake his head. With no response from Shu, Soraru had left to do something else. I glanced towards him for a hint to what was said. He changed back into his original hybrid form. Taking the clue, I also changed back into my human form as I signed to him, "What?" Shu glanced to where Soraru was and then tilted his head to the creature and nudged at my arm. Meaning follow. I frowned slightly as I thought deeply, then I signed by rising my hand onto my shoulder, "Boss?" Meaning Miko. What did she want. He rose his paw and covered his face. Hide. s**t. I glanced towards Soraru and thought for a moment. Maybe we can make clones? Then I looked back to Shu, "Your judgement, important to follow?" Shu shook his head. They got what Miko wanted, the scent and now they needed to hide. I nodded. "We hide." I signed to him as we slowly and quietly made our way back to where we were in our scouting area to await for the next orders as we found a nice area thicken by the leaves to help to keep us mostly dry.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 370/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 330/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it due to healing skin from tattoo.
Action:

Shu: Used shadow clone technique.

Royal Burrito

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Otterly Obesseed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:13 pm
Miko
While Miko moved in search of Hakanai and her young companion, another chakra signature would flare into existence under the tree the watchman sat. She would recognize it as the chakra that vanished in the camp. A moment later, the sleeping giant dropped from the tree, and then vanished just as the other had.

[That's all I've got for you; maybe meet up with Hakanai in your next post.]

Soraru & Miko Clone
Although the Hawk's Eye technique did clarify her vision around their areas, the giant was fifty feet below them, and quickly passed into the forest before she would have gotten back to the edge to take a look, if she had tried. With the undergrowth so thick, he was gone too fast to see.

However, as the pair moved forward, surely but silently, the plateau ended abruptly, dropping into a gorge with a clearing at the base, approximately a forty foot gap between the two cliff faces. No one was in sight, but the remains of a large campfire as well as a now soaked woodpile and drying rack lay near the base of the cliff they now looked down. Barely visible was the mouth of a cave, leading somewhere inside the rocks beneath them. The distance and the rain prevented any sound from reaching the genin, but the camp was definitely inhabited.

Aside from the fact it was a rather terrifying enemy that had created the site, nothing seemed too out of the ordinary from what they might expect.

[Assuming you guys turn back, as long as you steer clear of the watch post, you'll be fine to get away. Lemme know if you do anything that requires more information.]

[Since Hono, Hakanai, Shu, and Chibi Soraru are all in safe locations, I've got nothing but suggesting retreating to a meeting point, if there was one.]

BlackFruity
AD Reaper Elyse
Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/235 || Stamina :: 240/240
~ Original Miko ~ In route towards Hakanai & Shukenja's position Miko would make herself aware of all the chakra signatures moving around her and especially her team as they were readying to pull out of this enemy territory nested right in the middle of lightning country territory. Miko would still be sucking on the traces of blood coming from her gnawed finger tip tasting the metallic flavor on her tongue as she'd near the much faster moving group She'd designated as the meeting point. Suddenly Miko could be struck with a realization as she'd stop with her thumb in her mouth a bit stupefied by the sudden appearance of a chakra signature. The Original Miko wasn't the one who originally noticed this chakra signature, but this time her and her clone who informed her of a "vanishing chakra source". Well a sudden appearing one was just as much a shock to sense. the suspicion of this person being the exact source her clone mentioned came immediately to mind, and as if to simply reinforce this Miko would suddenly feel the signature of the "sleeping" giant disappear all of a sudden as well. gritting her teeth at this Miko would keep her composure sensing that Hono also seemingly had Soraru's clone Shunshin them both out of immediate danger, and from the movements of what she could sense they seemed safe but the paranoid feeling of being ambushed by giants who possessed some form of chakra manipulation that hid their chakra was troubling. Given that Hakanai and Shu had finally stopped moving around so much Miko finally gained on them enough to approach from an angle she knew Shu would smell her from before she got her self stuck with Ice spikes or chewed out literally. Entering under the thick canopy of leaves Miko would walk in with her breath visibly before her showing that she was a little out o breath given that she'd chosen not to seal massive unique Crossbow weapon and lug it along with her other supplies through the rain on foot let alone al the chakra she spent to perpetuate said rain and other jutsu. Miko would look for Shu's eye figuring he'd be the first to see her and would approach carefully into their "den" and would brace her back against a tree and would sniffle a little mucus out of her nose as she'd collect her thoughts on organizing the rest of this retreat. Miko wasn't certain of the finding her clone and "Blue eyes" found but she was sure they were deep enough in enemy territory they'd seen more than enough to give the village a slight advantage.

Miko wasn't sure how friendly Shu would be with her given that she never really seemed to win him over in the short amount of time she spent with him and Hakanai. Still it seemed like he was well trained enough to cooperate with allies in spite of any distaste of their character or person if it function to support the interests of the mission and the village. It was a strong trait Miko wouldn't forget about in the future, but she needed to relay how the retreat was going to go down to Shu and Hakanai.
"Well you two did well in keeping out of sight. Figured as much from chunin's, but we've gotta gather the others and retreat. We're not heading straight back home. We'll be going around another route in out retreat from this area. I just don't like how well positioned the enemy is...Oh, yeah... we're kinda deep in territory already occupied by the giants it seems. When we're all regrouped I want us all to disseminate the information we all collected so that any one of us can give the full report. We'll breeze through that bit and head out immediately Shu." Looking for eye contact with Hakanai if she'd taken to paying attention to Miko or if Sh called her attention to the approaching Miko. Miko would gesture for the note pad to write on and relay the same to Hakanai verbatim.
"...If you guys are clear on that you two need to keep a look out for the others as they approach. You're on surveillance and securing this position until we've all made it back together. In the mean time I'll be contacting the others to head to our position."

Placing her hand on the ground Miko would send a wave to Soraru and Hono informing them of her and Hakanai's position, blending the wind made from the jutsu into the storms whipping winds.

~Message to Hono~

"Hono, it's Miko again. You did good bean pole, but it's time to get moving. You got stupid lucky buddy but the days not over until we've all made it home. Now follow my directions into the forest, don't question it just know you need to head into the forest deeper to reach me and Hakani. Now listen carefully and keep a weather out around your surroundings..." Miko would proceed to very meticulously inform hono of how to reach her, Hakanai and Shu until he was right at their "door step" so to speak. No detail was missed , not a branch he'd hit or the tilt of the ground her passed over since even tripping in this terrain could possibly cause a noise that would give him away Miko didn't want to chance anything else while they were at just at the goal, if anything her paranoia made her hyper aware of her surroundings and sensory jutsu.

~Message to Soraru ~

"Hey Blue, it's MOB. You've done enough fella it's about time you get your arse out of their and meet me and Hakani at the exit point. I'll give you the directions, but while your at that could ya tell my clone to disperse, Byatch is taxing the crap out of my charka. I'll be handling the sensory stuff for you right now, and hurry I get the feeling you might have company soon.Now listen up I'm not gonna repeat myself..."
Miko would meticulously control the vibrations to inform Soraru, and as she did so her hand seemed to tap on the ground in front of Hakanai and Shu's possible acknowledgment as if she was playing a grand Piano, gently tapping and gliding over the ground but never removing it's contact. In time Miko would make sure Soraru along with Hono would likely meet up.

Once everyone was secure Miko would explain the same need for all of them to share their information at this convenient point and then they'd leave. (assume we just did it instantly in RP since we all technically already know what's gone on.)

Once she'd finished with that and had a look around at the others to see if they were in a conditions, and asking Hakani to check out the boy especially Hono in terms of how his nerves were doing. Miko would seal her crossbow and would adjust her gear to speed along with stealth. Once her team was ready they would head around to the the positions of the giants towards the edge of the forest exiting closer to the port town before heading home.

[round about Exit to [☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: ]

Appearance

OOC:: (( Meet up TIME! mrgreen ))

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

[ Wave Transmission Technique ]
Official Description: With this technique, the user is capable of creating a wave, by touching a solid substance, like a wall, that lets them communicate with their allies. When in use, the wave seems to creates a howling wind-like sound.
Guild Description: See official description. Usable when within 1 kilometer of the targets, and in contact with the same substance. Higher ranks increase the range, doubling each time. (guide: B-2, A-4, S-8, S+16) Targets only 2 per rank. Communication is one-way.
[Activted] [ -40 chakra]

Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]
Official Description: Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. It is also possible to seal other techniques within scrolls, as demonstrated by Kisame Hoshigaki, who used a scroll as a medium for the Water Prison Technique and his summoned sharks, effectively immobilising the persons that tried to read the scroll upon opening it. In the anime, this is also seen when Shikamaru Nara summoned a large amount of water, and as part of Tenten's Exploding Dragon Strike technique.
Guild Description: See official description. Is considered the opposite action as Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ], but both are trained as one singular action. Does not take up space on the profile, and is listed next to Kaifū after each of said jutsu's rank is learned. Fūnyū is an integral part of the fuuin augments gained from other jutsu down further in the Kuchiyose list, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead.
[Activted] [ -5 chakra]

----Continued-----

Hawk's Eye
Description: The user sends Chakra to one eye, thus sharpening the vision in that eye. Allows for pinpoint accuracy at up to a hundred meters. Lasts for three posts.
[supplementary] [cost - 10 chakra] [2/3 Duration]

[supplementary] [cost - 40 chakra] [Dispersed once it's Job is done]

{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
» Custom Projectiles

• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Genin Scrolls [x1]

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]

{Puppets}

{Custom Weapon}

Minimum Posts: 5 each [6/5] [Complete] [Extra Innings!]

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Otterly Obsessed

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 am
User Image

Seems like his constant walking and searching had paid off in the end, the sight of a camp eventually coming through. Or at least part of the camp. There seemed to be a normal setup, with a campfire and woodpile to keep it going, however there was also what looked like the entrance to a cave past it. There was the brief spark of curiosity, but the overwhelming flame of alert and necessity overcame it, not forgetting his bit of worry for Hokori and the fact that they had already completed the mission. Anything else was just an unnecessary risk for information that wasn't guaranteed. As Soraru leaned back and prepared to get up from his near-prone position, he caught Miko's voice once again in his ear, or mind, or whatever she was doing. Apparently the mission was complete and they would all be meeting together, something he didn't have a problem with. Clones, disperse. He sent the mental message to his own clones, awaiting them to do so before his mind was flooded with information. The mental images of large men around a tree, a scared but somewhat composed Hokori, someone strong enough to shake a tree to its roots with a single punch. His clone wasted a small bit of chakra to get Hokori to safety, but it wasn't much to worry about, as he still had plenty left, exhaustion not yet taking hold on his body.

Noting that one of the giants headed back potentially to the camp, Soraru decided he should get out fast. "See you later." He murmured to the clone beside him, raising a hand and delivering a swift, chakra-infused flick to her forehead, something he found just slightly more entertaining than telling the clone to disperse. Once it left in its puff of smoke or whatever else, Sora made his way around his old path rather than straight through it, trying to avoid making contact with anything on his way to the regroup point. Once he safely got there with Hokori, Shukenja, and Hakanai, he gave off the necessary information regarding the mission, detailing what he found, from the cut trees to the camp, along with whatever he found out through his safety net of clones, though Hokori had most of the vital information pertaining to that.

With everything finished up, he relaxed his body and entered the the State of Meditation, aiming to rejuvenate any chakra that he lost throughout the mission on his way back to the village.

[Simple exit is simple]

( )

AD Reaper Elyse

BlackFruity

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō stayed close to the boy, though his long arms meant he was at no risk of stepping on the small male while still shading him from the rain. It seemed they had managed to get far enough way now that the Soraru look-alike was able to speak up - even his voice and fluctuations os a speech pattern sounded like Soraru! Did... did Soraru know a clone technique that allowed him to make such small, easier to hide versions of himself? How cunning! Honō blinked, looking down at the clone's(?) words. "Ah, yes. Thank you so much for your help." Honō bowed his head, genuinely meaning his words. He would have been found if it wasn't for this smaller male, of that Honō was sure. From there, Miko began instructing the pair towards her destination, Honō silently guiding the other this time. They were still on their way when Honō suddenly felt his sleeve was now hanging loose on his arm, and he was now alone. His first instinct was to worry - thinking the sudden dissapearance was born of something untoward, or that he had been abandoned. But the sight of smoke only confirmed for Honō that it had indeed been Soraru looking out for him, but the mission was over and the clone was no-longer needed for Honō. Even with Miko guiding him, however, Honō wished he didn't have to do this last treck alone...

Honō couldn't help the small, relieved sigh and smile at finding his teammates, his head bowing in greeting. Soraru told of what he had found, including what Honō himself had encountered - it really was a clone! Honō thought, doubt having still lingered in his mind. Now in the safety net of his teammates, the exhaustion that settled in after such an anxious event already beginning to weigh heavily upon him. So he walked in almost silence, speaking up when addressed but otherwise focusing on not stumbling.

[ exit ; kumo gates ]

Chakra: 240/240

Other

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith

• Balanced Master

• Lifetime Disciple

Reductions :
• Tailoring: Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image User Image
The pair would finally arrive in the forest, Atsuko pulling his hood back to let Asumo out to stretch. The fire lizard let out a yawn as it flicked its tongue out, tasting the air around them. This place definitely had a certain feel to it that he couldn't argue but so far no signs of glass wolves. "We'll stay close. Don't need any of us getting mauled after all. Hopefully once we get all of this done we can move things a long with this village", Atsuko stated before he'd lower his voice for his second statement "We may be followed so keep to using our names we gave at the hospital and watch what you say. No need to keep silent though".

Once he finished all of that his eyes lit up with sharingan to take in the surroundings in case there had been any movement. Even if they had been followed by showing his eyes off it'd at least give the appearance that he was clueless, the one tomoe in them proved that he hadn't had them for long to begin with.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
    Sharingan One Tomoe (Active)

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

time and timor
Tenshuyami
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis Souma

▴ Shishin▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 485/485 ▴ 75/75 ▴ D-Rank ▴

Artemis looked around for the wolves. She felt safer with Atsuko activating his tomoe to scan the area as well. "Yeah... Mauling isn't quite on my bucket list either," she admitted, trying to keep from worrying about the creatures. "Do we have any wolf bait? What does glass eat?" She wasn't even sure what sound these beasts would make. Could they smell and track down prey like regular wolves? She had little knowledge of monsters, nor what threat they posted the village. She should've asked more questions, but she didn't want to risk revealing that they were fresh blood, all things considered.

odoeb

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff