Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
It was true that Tsuyoi wasn't really a magic user, however, she still knew how to use spells and such. She flicked her hat back, "Well...to be honest, I do get a bit dizzy sometimes when I use magic..but probably from not using it as much." she rubbed her forehead, "I should probably use them more often but..I'm not exactly a big fan of magic..."
Odayaka's ears perked up, but then went down when Tsuyoi had said she wasn't fond of magic. She continued to heal Light's ribs, despite the sudden clicks that would occur from healing his fractures and broken ribs. He would have to deal with it for now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

*Click* "Ahohoh!" His head spun as two ribs clicked in to place. "Son of a-!"
"Must you yell?" Nami cupped her ears.
"Easy for you to say-ouch!" Light winced as another rib popped back in. "Don't worry about magic, Tsuyoi. Just do what you're good at."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: Breeze )

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT o k i o

Tokio walked down the hallway, thinking about what happened earlier. First of all, what was going on. Second of all, why did it happen? Tokio shook away his thoughts. Maybe he'll get the latest scoop from the people that were there. He turned the knob of the door to the Infirmary and took one peek inside, then something telling him that it was fine to come in. Tokio scanned the room. Just a few people standing over a bed. Tokio took notice that Master Light was on bed rest, being treated by Odayaka. He approached them slowly, before speaking up. "Is everything okay over here?" Tokio spoke with questioning, but concerned tone.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:03 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Yeah." Light grit his teeth as two more ribs clicked into place. "Just peachy."
Nami shook her head and scoffed. "This is what you get for constantly running from the infirmary."
"Right- Yeow!" The last rib snapped back into alignment. By now, Light was sweating.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((Out Of Cupcakes: Fixing a typo ))

User ImageUser Image

Sasha was by herself for once in her little corner of the room writing Erin's death certificate and writing down everything she did to try to save him, along with Kalen's, and the cause of death.
"This is the one part of my job that I dread.....death certificates." she sighed hunched over her desk writing with a feather quill and a ink well.

She listened intently to everything going on.

X saw everything going on, but she continued to hold onto Nami's side, until she got up to re-moisten the cloth on Nami's eyes.

Jaster rubbed his head and sighed and talked to Light and Tsuyoi.
"So I take it both sparring classes will be untaught or just the advanced. I mean, before you both came along it was all one big class and i'd teach it. It would be no problem to teach until your completely back up to par, Light. I mean, im sure Sasha would back me up on this one."

Jax grumbled
"here we go again."

"keep me out of it Jaster." Sasha said not even looking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:13 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light shook his head and sat up slowly, clutching his side, which felt less and less painful. "Nope, nuh-uh. I'm teachin' tomorrow. In fact, I think, if it's alright with one of the headmasters, I'd like to take the group on an incursion. A little field trip, if you will."
"Papa, you certainly know no rest, do you?" Nami scoffed.
He slid his feet to the floor and frowned. "I see you had another fever? Who brought you?"
"Aunt Kurona dragged me here." Nami sighed and covered her eyes with her right arm.
Light chuckled. "That's Kuro for you. One minute she's pissed the next she's taking care of you."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

Sasha sighed to what Light was saying
"Light, if you continue, you may be paralyzed the rest of your life. At least take it easy for a bit."

X snuggled more against Nami.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He acted like he hadn't heard Sasha. "Speaking of which, has anyone seen Kuro?" Light started looking around the room in worry.
"She left to see what the commotion was about..." Nami said.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

(BGM: ....)

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT O K I O

He.. didn't know what the word "incursion" meant, but the word field trip was more of his language. Tokio was very enthused about the idea of a potential field trip for the class. "A field trip sounds great, but I think you should at least rest for awhile before you get back on your feet. Exerting too much force on yourself will bite you in the long run." Funny, he had never been a field trip in this school before. The thing that he'd counted as "field trips" was travelling to other worlds, beating up Heartless and other baddies. It was much better than the excessive schoolwork in his opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:13 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was listening to everyone converse while leaning back in her chair, her arms folded. She let out a sigh, looking at Light, "See, everyone agrees that you should at least rest before the big field trip. No matter what you say, even if all your ribs and bones are back in place, you need to let your body recover." Her expression went to worry, as she looked down at the ground, "Everyone has their limits..."
After she was sure Light's bones were back in place, she looked at Tsuyoi, walking over to her. Her ears went down, looking at Tsuyoi's right hand.
She had noticed Odayaka looking at her right hand, and smiled, petting her head, "Thanks for healing up Light by the way..." She then leaned in to whisper, "Don't worry...nothing's wrong with it."
Odayaka's ears still stayed down, but she just nodded. She then made her way over to Nami and X, looking at X. Her ears twitched, "Caring..for Nami good?" she then looked at Nami, her ears perk up.
Tsuyoi watched Odayaka for a bit before looking back at her right hand, and then rubbing her head with it. She then looked at Light, "Anyway, about your sister, last time I saw her, she told me to take care of you. She ran off somewhere after telling me that..I'm sure she's still on school premises."

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"She did...?" Light frowned and looked to the ground. "I'm afraid to think of what mood she's in. If I'm wrong, she'll just end up breaking my arm again."
"Is Aunt Kurona really that hard for you to read?" Nami asked.
Light waved his hand a little. "Meh. It's harder when we aren't in the same room, since we aren't like twins. Hell, I practically raised her myself. Wasn't much of a challenge."
Nami shook her head. "I'm scared to think..."
"Just relax and get better, Nami." Light looked back to Tsuyoi. "At least I'm alright. Not sure what happened, but I'm feeling a hundred times better. Whatever happened, I'm glad you and Nami are safe."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

User ImageUser Image

X slowly sat up to look at Odayaka
"yes, you did good." she smiled

Jax shrugged his shoulders.
"I could talk to her if you wanted."

"Yeah, I need to stay here." Jaster sighed sitting down.
"make sure this 'field trip' isn't lethal....although a trip to Olympus Coliseum....that would be cool."

Jax nodded
"Except for the Hades's cup, remember when we stole his blue flame for our chakram?"

"ha ha yeah that was awesome."

Jax left for the courtyard.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi scratched her cheek with her finger, her eyes looking away, "We should be saying that to you..you're the one always getting hurt you moron." She then looked back at Light, and smiled, "But..thanks for worrying."
Odayaka's ears perked up, and her tail swayed around. She then nodded at X and walked over to the table that still had her many potions on it. She decided to put them all away into the cabinet, just to clear up the table.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He let his feet swing as they hung off the bed. Light leaned back on the bed while his feet swung. "Well, that's the last of that, I swear. Dying's not really my thing."
Nami scoffed. "Really, Papa. You make it look otherwise... It scares me sometimes."
He sighed. "Scaring you...? It's not like I do it on purpose. I'm sorry about it, I really am."
"You try your best... I know... I can't help but be snappy... I'm really feeling under the weather.." Nami wiped sweat from her cheek.
"Well, stop talking and go to sleep or else." Light nodded. "It's for your well being."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Souchi The 2nd

User ImageUser Image

Sasha finally got up from her desk and gave Nami some good tasting medicine.
"you do need to rest, Nami. You should feel better tomorrow morning, until then, rest. Light, I think you need to stay nearby."

Misty walked in silently walking into a back room.

X never left Nami's side, literally.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games