Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm
((*Glomps Damey and Icy ~ Looks us all up & down imagining peoples reactions to three purple haired ladies disembarking* ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 pm
Amy practically ran to the door when she heard the tapping on the door. She swung it open and sighed in relief when she saw Velcore.

"Velcore! Oh thank goodness! Thank you so much for coming! Here, let me get that bag for you."

She reached forward and took the bag out of Velcore's mouth. Then, she stepped aside to let him in the house.

"She's in the toy room in the castle. She was sleeping the last time I checked, which was about 10 minutes ago."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm
*makes a face when she takes the bag from him* Bag does not taste good. *opens his mouth wide for a moment, sticking his tongue out partway* Kits said that might help. *nods to the bag* It is tea. Will not hurt, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 pm
A look of relief filled Amy's face again as she looked at the bag and heard what Velcore said. "Oh I owe you and Kits big... Thank you so much for bringing it over, Velcore! If you're not worried about catching whatever it is Thistle has, I can get you some water to get the taste out of your mouth. You could also check on Thistle, if you wanted to."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 pm
{{ rofl @ Brat I know right?}}

*once the jet makes it way to its designated spot, the pilot alerts the passengers that they can exit. Unbuckling, she stands and grabs her bag down from overhead, handing Horne his as well. Needing solid ground underfoot, she gets off the jet as fast as she can, bumping past Stubbs and Brat on the way out. Calling an apology over her shoulder, she rushes down the short set of stairs and hits the pavement, wanting to sink down to it and lay there for as long as possible. It was bed time, seriously. Looking around, she searches for a vehicle or vehicles that would take them to their destination*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm
((Wait...what the hell! Why do ya'll all have my hair?! gonk crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm
{{Everyone's getting purple hair these days. It's the latest trend! *goes back to washing the purple out of his hair* }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
That's good. Water will help whatever it is get through her system faster. I don't know how much help Velcore will be, but he's with Kits now. She'll send him with anything she finds.

May not help much. But it is worth trying. Kits said do not serve it hot. Only warm. *nods* Water would be nice.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm
*Brat grabs her bag and makes her way to the exit, getting bumped by Icy on the way out. She shakes her head, smiling as Icy makes her way to the pavement. She nearly expects to see Icy kiss the ground, knowing she's more than ready to be off that plane and away from the crew. As they stand at the private hangar, a dark sedan pulls out up and G gets out, removes his shades, winks. She rolls her eyes as she heads to the car, opening the front passenger door and tossing her bag on the floor.* Must have drawn the short straw, huh. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:15 pm
*He wakes up to see that he's in the master bedroom at her NY penthouse. He turns over and smiles, to see that his beloved Pietrina is still sleeping is an unusual occurrence. He props up on one arm and continues to scan her features. She is so beautiful!

He thinks about the events of the evening before. He recalls her mother stating that she wanted some grandchildren. He has never really taken the time to discuss this with Pietrina and he wonders how she feels about having kids. He has thought about it a couple of times, and thinks that he would make a good father. Though this is a matter he should really make time to discuss with her.

He gently kisses her on her forehead, then carefully slips out of bed so as not to wake her. Locating his Blackberry, he sits down in a nearby chair and sends out a text to his employer, inquiring to extend his vacation 2 more days and returning to work on Wednesday, the 23rd.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 pm
*A second sedan pulls in behind G's car, and another man steps out. G nods to him, and he pops the trunk, ready to take the crew to the MW.*

((Pick your ride))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 pm
{{I had purple hair when I first came on here. Do you know that I didn't notice Dame had purple hair until like weeks after I joined? LOL!! I thought Amy was the only one with purple hair. Thus, her name! biggrin I also love the fact that the Compass of Seidh has a purple hairstyle in it!!! biggrin That's why I got two of them, though it's taking forever to get to that pose...}}

Amy nodded and closed the door behind Velcore when he walked in. Then, she went to the sink and filled up a smaller bowl of water. She set it on the little island table that jutted out from the half kitchen wall and had bar stools beside it.

"Exactly. It's worth trying. I feel so helpless. It's not like I can go to a doctor and ask how I can help my magical unicorn/pegasus."

Amy took her phone out of her pocket when it signaled to her that she had a text. She read it and then quickly typed out a response.

Amy's text to Karrie
Velcore's here right now and brought some tea that Kits sent with him. She's not sure it will help, but like she and Velcore said, it can't hurt.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm
-getting some rest, he spent the remainder of the flight in thought. He was grateful to here the pilot announce to fasten seatbelts. Almost half an hour later, they were at another private hangar, waiting for a ride home. As he makes his way to where Stubbs and Horne are standing, he sees a sedan pull up, and yet another Russian step out the driver side. Figuring another car would be showing up, he stands there with the men and wait. Sure enough, minutes later, another one pulls up behind the first, popping the trunk. Nodding his head in the direction of the second car, he and his men head to that one, tossing their bags in the trunk and climbing inside-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm
*sits at the counter the same way he usually does at MW and GGB and drinks the water* Thank you. I do not know how to help sick animals. I am sorry.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He wakes up to see that he's in the master bedroom at her NY penthouse. He turns over and smiles, to see that his beloved Pietrina is still sleeping is an unusual occurrence. He props up on one arm and continues to scan her features. She is so beautiful!

He thinks about the events of the evening before. He recalls her mother stating that she wanted some grandchildren. He has never really taken the time to discuss this with Pietrina and he wonders how she feels about having kids. He has thought about it a couple of times, and thinks that he would make a good father. Though this is a matter he should really make time to discuss with her.

He gently kisses her on her forehead, then carefully slips out of bed so as not to wake her. Locating his Blackberry, he sits down in a nearby chair and sends out a text to his employer, inquiring to extend his vacation 2 more days and returning to work on Wednesday, the 23rd.*

*She awakens very slowly and stretches in bed grinning like a cheshire cat and she blinks a few times, unaware of even what time it is. She turns on her side, looks at the clock and she can hardly believe it. eek She sits straight up and gets closer to take another look at the clock. She then becomes alarmed and turns abruptly to see Officer Dougherty sitting in a chair in the room. She relaxes after she sees him and grins broadly as she snuggles back into the sheets.* Good morning my darling. I can hardly believe I slept so soundly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games