Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 6, 5, 10, 8, 3, 5, 5, 8 Total: 59 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Emma has started stretching when a First year and Balder came onto the field. He seemed overly cheerful which made her smile. “Hey Balder, I can’t wait either. We’re going to have a great year I bet.” She replied cheerfully back to him. Zeph showed up after that followed by her good friend Hannah. Jumping up in greeting, Emma hugged her friend. “Hi Hannah,” She said happily.

Before Emma knew it a number of others gathered not as many as she’d hoped but enough to make a team. She turned her attention to Rider when she started talking about the plans. So they were to score on Balder, fine by her. Emma smiled brightly before getting on her broom and going for the quaffle.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder (Keeper)
                                                        Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Diamond Wales
                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Winsome Fey rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 6, 4, 8, 4, 2, 7, 10, 4 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? The team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? I think I can make it on?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Kazu listened to the capatain give her introductions and directions, nodding silently before he jumped on his broom. He was supposed to score on the keeper. He could do that. Hopefully. The other kid looked like he was older though, and Kazu wasn't sure how well he'd do, especially when all the other chasers were more experienced. He launched into the air and flew after the quaffle, hoping to get there first.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 1
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Any
                                                                Second Choice Position: Any

OOC: I had to ask about my stats, let me know if I got anything wrong!

Position: Chaser
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFifth Year

He raced onto the pitch as fast as he could, the boy being caught up in the halls whilst walking down. He instantly ran up to Rider, whom had given out the papers they needed to sign as per usual. He instantly gave his apologies to her. He would've tried to explain what had happened, but it seemed that they started. So, he met with Rider to inquire about what he was to do. As he waited for that answer, he filled out the paperwork.

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Lionel Lira
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Wherever the team needs me

Position: Keeper
Modifiers: +9 To Saves
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Roll:
Final Roll #:

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall had gone for the toss up, and somehow... somehow he succeeded. The boy yelped with confusion as he held the ball awkwardly and flew toward the goals. He was determined to try his very best! Perhaps he would be able to score as well? He looked around, glancing at Rider to make sure it wasn't a dream. Maybe he really could do this! He'd just have to be able to withstand a hit from one of the Beaters.

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing and Shooting)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [⋇] [⋇] [⋇]
To the Goals: 1/3
{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar held on this broom tight, and to begin with this broom wasn't really the best broom the pitch has provided, but then he was just a newbie and owning brooms weren't allowed for first years. But who caaaaares? At long as he got the chance to fly and join Quidditch, this was going to be dynamic and awesome! He grabbed the closest beater bat he could find and flew to the targets Rider provided for the three of them. Alright, time to make Austmar proud, he thought with a smirk on his face. He reached for the bludger and attempted to swing to direct it to the targets.

Quote:
                                                    Username: Jade Galaksylph
                                                    Character's Name: Ivar Eriksson
                                                    Year: First
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                    First Choice Position: Beater
                                                    Second Choice Position: Chaser

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Siobhan "Hannah" Grey, Zephyros Whitethorne
                                                    Where :: Quidditch Pitch
                                                    Wearing :: Yellow-Green Hoodie with (Stolen) Biker Gloves

Out.Of.Character :: ---

Position : Beater
                                                    AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) = 14
                                                    Modifiers : Hitting +2
                                                    Special Skills : Natural Flying, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                    Lives : O O O
                                                    Final Roll : 11 + 2 = 13 (Miss!)

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:51 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels grinned when she spotted the snitch almost immediately. She knew she was good at this! She began chasing it.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          1/3 Chasing
                                                          -/2 Catching
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall kept flying, glad that no one seemed to be coming after him. He didn't want to get hurt, of course. And he wanted to prove to Rider he could be an asset. For now, he'd do his best, hoping she'd see how hard he was trying.

To the Goals: 2/3
{OoC}

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:58 am
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Sixth Year │ Prefect

Layton blasted up into the air right after the new first year who was trying out for seeker, his good eye flickering around constantly in search of the snitch.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll: 28 (Spotted!)
    Seeking: /3
    Catching: /2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:00 am
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Who am I with? The team

Kazu had missed, and he frowned as he surged forward to get the ball from Lyall.

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:02 am
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Who am I with? The team

Kazu came away with the quaffle. Grinning, he turned to head toward the keeper.

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall watched in almost slow motion as the little first year stole the quaffle away. Darn. Maybe he hadn't been holding it in the best way. The seventh year flew close to the boy, hoping to go for a steal.

To the Goals: x/3
Total Roll: 10
{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:30 am
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Who am I with? The team

Kazu continued going to the goal.

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:50 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Lyall came way with the ball and they were off. The first year managed to get his hands on the ball. Lyall tried to get it back but failed. Emma raced off after them before going after Kazuki. Pushing forward she tried to steal the quaffle from him.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder (Keeper)
                                                        Stealing from Kazuki - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 8 (Fail)
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:40 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels continued chasing the snitch. She was determined to catch it.

Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3 Chasing
                                                          -/2 Catching
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:13 am
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Who am I with? The team

Kazu got within scoring range and threw the ball, hoping it'd go through the goal.

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games