Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 pm
He stood there and watched her feed Caelon. Though his face did turn a bit red as he watched. But it also was because of what he was thinking. " So...What do you think that taste like to him?", he wondered. Not able to keep his thought in his head. Though he was just honestly curious about how the thing their son has been drinking tasted.

Now he was doing as she told him. Working on the things she had him do to help. When she was humming he was working but also listening to her as he did so. Though he would talk with her when she wasn't.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she was sitting in the bed relaxing. So hearing this she looked up and raised an eyebrow. Though he'd see one of her shoulders shrug. "Probably like milk, like any other mammal.", she said, as she looked at him.

Cameron Stormwind

She finally finished making their breakfast and starts to get plates set up. Of course she gone to check on Lola.

Caelon

~ Sleep ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:05 pm
He shrugged at sat on their bed. " Good point. I was just wondering. Since he seems to enjoy it. Though I think that is because he is getting it from his mother.", he said with a smile as he leaned down to lay on their bed.

When they were finished he stayed in the kitchen. While she went to go check on Lola he sat at the table. Until he remembered that Curson might still be in bed. So he got up and went to go check on him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she told Cameron she'd take breakfast in bed. Now she kept breast feeding Caelon and relaxed. Though she didn't bother to eat right away.

Cameron Stormwind

She knocked on the door and heard Lola call her in. "Breakfast is ready. Do you want it in here?", she asked, only see Lola nod. With this she came back with two plates full of food.

Caelon

Eating his breakfast.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:41 pm
When Cameron came in he nodded. Letting her know that he would be eating in her with his wife. He eat his food when it arrived but was sitting sitting in their bed as he ate.

Zeltion walked into the room to hear a sound he knew all to well. The sound of Curson's snoring in his sleep. He spent a bit trying to wake him up. From kicking him to taping his with his staff. The only thing that worked was when he closed Curson's mouth and nose so he could no longer breath. " Hey food is ready. What some?", he asked the giant that was gasping for air. " No. Not hungry. Want sleep." Curson replayed as he rolled over to get some more sleep.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally started to burp Caelon and rub his back. Of course she smiled at their son and humming. Afterwards she put him on the bed carefully. Only to grab her plate and eat her food.

Cameron Stormwind

Of course she took them the couple their food. She waited for her brother and was shocked not seeing him around. Though she shrugged her shoulders. Before she sat down and started to eat. "So, what to do?", she asked him as she poured a cup of mead.

Caelon

Happy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:04 pm
As he finished his food he place the plate on the floor for now. Then he moved to be next to Caelon when she out him on the bed. He started to poke him gently for a bit. Playing with and and seeing if he wanted to spend sometime with his Father.

He came into the kitchen after Curson told him he was fine. Sitting at the table he started to eat his foo. " Who know. We practically have the whole house to ourselves. " Those two won't leave each other side. Or leave their child alone. And Curson is asleep. So I guess anything we want as long as he aren't too loud.", he said with a shrug. Not really know what else to do besides going on a adventure.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched Grim do this to Caelon and smiled. "I wonder who he's going to take after even more.", she said, in between bites. It was clear that she was slowly becoming lost in thought.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him and smiled. "Well, they're first time parents. Plus you were on the hunting trip for about a week. So she wants to keep him near by.", she said, only to start to eating. Though she did blush when he mentioned they basically having the house their selves.

Caelon

Coos and other baby noises. Before he manages to grab his Father's finger. Of course like most babies he had a tight grip.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:38 pm
He was smiling as he played with Caelon. Though when he grabbed his finger he looked over to her. " Don't know. With this grip of his he could take after either one of us.", he said with a lite laugh in his voice. After that he used his other hand and started to tickle Caelon.

" Good point. And that is understandable. They should spend sometime together after being apart for so long. And it is good for the baby to be around his parents", he said as he looked over in the direction of their room. Then he looked back to at his food. " I know I enjoyed it when I got to spend time with both of my parents." Now he just had a far away look as he though back to his family.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She rolled her eyes hearing about the grip bit. "Trust me, you haven't felt a baby grab a good handful of hair. Most babies have vicious little nails and grips like his.", she said, as she watched him tickle Caelon.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him as he spoke, as she ate. With him making mention of his family, she reached over and touched his hand. Now she gave him a small gentle smile. "Well, now you're an Uncle and have us.", she said with a gentle voice.

Caelon

Lets out a laughing cooing sound as he was being tickled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 pm
He looked over to her with a smile but also a raised eyebrow. " Has he gotten your hair before?" Then he looked over to Caelon and started to tickle him a bit more. " Are you already giving your Mother a hard time?", he jokingly asked as he moved their son closer to him. Though was taking her warring and not letting him near his hair.

He moved his hand to hold her when he felt it. " And I am thankful for that. It is nice to have another family. Though I never thought that I would be an Uncle.", he said while shaking his head. Just saying the words was still a bit weird for him. Finding it hard to believe that one of his friends now has a child.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and inwardly sighed. "He's not the first baby I dealt with. I had held a couple of servant's babies when I was younger. But yes, he managed to grab my hair a couple of times.", she said, with a smile. Of course now she gone back to eating until she was done. With that, she stood up and took the dishes to the kitchen area.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him for a while and smiled. Seeing Lola, she smiled and nodded to her. Only for Lola to nod back at her and pat Zeltion's shoulder. "Would you like to hold Caelon?", she asked the half dragon.

Caelon

He kept cooing and such as he was tickled. Of course by a chance, he grabbed a couple of strands of his Father's hair; after his Mother left the room.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:07 pm
He was laughing as he held Caelon. Until he felt that he had grabbed some of his hair. Then he just stared at him like it was a show down." So that is how you're going to play it? Fine I'm game.", he said in a jokingly serious voice. Now he was just waiting for him to either let go of his hair or pull it.

When she asked if he wanted to hold Caelon he winced. Clearly not sure if he wanted to or not. Though it could be seen that there was a bit of fear on his face. Thinking about what might happen as he held his friends sons. " I am not sure. I have never held a child before.", he said with worry in his voice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at the half dragon and patted his shoulder. "Well, you have the two of us who can show you how. But you can hold him, when you feel comfortable with the idea.", she told him and smiled.

Cameron Stormwind

She watched this with curiosity.

Caelon

Starts to tug on his Father's hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 pm
He moved his head as Caelon started to tug his hair. Not bother by it but rather was smiling at him. " Thats right son. Never back down from a challenge. No matter what the odds are.", he said to him. His voice full of pride for how his son is acting.

He smiled and nodded his head. " Thank you. And Maybe one day I will hold him. But I think I will wait for him to get a bit bigger before I do.", he said with a chuckle. Glad that he wouldn't have to take the risk of holding Caelon yet.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces