Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled at him when he said that. But also when he kissed her cheek, she sighed happily. "True, but I just hope the next baby doesn't make me feel sick.", she said.

Cameron Stormwind

She blushed and nodded, before she closed her eyes. Letting her head rest on his chest.

Caelon
Relaxing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Take a break from this rp?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm
He looked at her then at Caelon. " Well if his siblings are anything like him. Then they probably will." Having a smile on his face he winked at her meaning what he said as a joke. " But you can't tell me that it wasn't all worth it when you look at his face.", he said as he looked over to their son.

Holding her in his arms he moved on hand to be on the side of her stomach. While the other was behind his head as he looked at the ceiling. Wondering what esle might happen to him when he is with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Sure if you want.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kissed Caelon's forehead and smiled. Before looking at Grim and smiling. "It was worth it, but I want to wait. To make any more little ones, fair enough?", she asked him. As she gone back to looking at their first child.

Cameron Stormwind

She closed her eyes and rubbed his chest. Soon enough she dozed off and rested.

Caelon
Chilling

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm
He smiled And put his arm around her shoulder. Then he brought her closer to him. " You're the one that is going to go through all the pregnancy stuff again. So if you want to wait that is fine by me. Besides I feel like we are going to have our hands full with him.", he said with a chuckle. Looking over to their son he could not help his smile getting larger.

For a while he was just looking at her resting. But eventually he felt his eyelids getting heavier. So soon enough he started to close his eyes and feel asleep to rest.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and smiled at him. Before kissing his cheek and relaxing. Leaning into the pillows she gently rocked their son. Soon enough she got up to put him in his crib.
Cameron Stormwind

Falls asleep.

Caelon
Asleep soon enough.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:46 pm
He followed her and watched her place their son into his crib. Though he did stay over his crib just watching their son sleep. Not seeing anything else that he would want to do at the moment.

~ Asleep. ~

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:03 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She laid down on the bed and curled up under the blanket. "Will you be fine over there?", she asked him.

Cameron Stormwind

Falls asleep.

Caelon
~ Sleep ~
Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:08 pm
He heard her but took a while to respond. " Huh? Sorry I was distracted. I will be fine. Remember that I don't really need to sleep. I just like laying next to you and watching you sleep sometimes. But don't worry I will come to bed in a bit.", he said as he went back to looking at Caelon. The smiled on his face could be seen by just about anyone who could see any part on his face.

~ Asleep ~

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and nodded before smiling. "Okay but if he starts to cry I may wake up. Though you'll know if his diaper will need to be changed.", she said well watching him. Since she knew he had help with the diaper.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Sleeping ~

Caelon

~ Sleep ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm
He awkwardly chuckled at the mention of changing diapers. Not worried to do it just really hoping he wouldn't have to. So he just stayed over their sons crib for a bit longer. If he needed to change his diaper during his time of watching he would. Otherwise he would just got to their bed. But he was just sitting on the edge and stayed awake. Watching the crib for the whole night.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing his chuckle and dozed off now. Of course she stayed asleep as long as Caelon.

Cameron Stormwind

~ Sleeping ~

Caelon

~ Sleep ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
you can time skip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:09 pm
He stayed awake until morning. When the sun was rising was looked over to her and got up. Walking over to Caelon's crib he was watching over him. Wondering if he should wake him up or not. Though he decided against it since he thought that he would cry if he woke up. Just waiting for her to wake up and start the day.

Waking up he slowly started to get out of bed. When he was out he was stretching his arms over his head. Once he was done he looked back to her and smiled. Leaving the room he stared to go to Curson's room. Seeing the giant still asleep and knew better then to wake him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:36 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Through out the night she woke up and fed their baby whenever. If not tended to his diapers. Now she woke up and looked at Grim before yawning. With that she got up and gone to make breakfast. Once she was shooed back into her room, she sighed. Before she laid in the bed and looked at Grim.

Cameron Stormwind

She woke up after Zeltion only to yawn. Now she got up and gone to the kitchen to cook. Of course she waved Lola back into the bedroom when she saw her. With this she hummed and cooked a good sized breakfast.

Caelon

~ Sleep ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:44 pm
When she came back into the room he smiled. " Really looking forward to being able to leave the house huh? Going out and doing other things. Not bring stuck having to stay in bed.", he said as he looked over to her. Not surprised if he was right about that.

He went into the kitchen and saw Cameron shoo Lola away. Walking over to her he looked around at what she was cooking. " Anything I can help you with?", he asked as he stayed out of her way. At least until she told him what he could do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him wrinkled her nose. Before she gone over to him and kissed his cheek. Now she carefully picked up the sleeping Caelon and gently rocked him. Of course she soon enough started to feed him when he started to fuss.

Cameron Stormwind

She nodded and bossed him around the kitchen. Of course it was just a bunch of simple things, but she was being kind at least. With this she was humming and cooking. If not talking to Zeltion.

Caelon

~ Sleep ~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out