Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:46 am
Vitraya had been dragged along to this party by her friend... well an aquaintance really, who had ditched her the moment they'd arrived. She'd sighed and just wandered over to the snack table, filling a plate and just standing off in a quiet corner. She wasn't shy per se but big parties weren't really her thing, soo many people, too much noise. Everytime her plate emptied, she filled it back up and found her quiet corner, out of the way of most others.

Then someone showed up, cranked the music up and then the party really picked up. "Great... just what we needed... a party god" she muttered, before going back to eat her plate of snacks again. She'd get fat at this rate, but she didn't much care. Best thing about parties was the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glitter had known Vitraya only in passing, had dragged her to the party so she didn't arrive alone, that was just... SAD ... but ditched her right away, mingling with nameless pae, some she danced with, some just a kiss and a wave, Her dress, bangs and feathers, like her name, glittered in the light.

Then a god showed up "AW YEAH!" she whooped, "that's what i'm talking about!" the dancing hit second gear and so did her flirting, not keeping any distance between herself and the random pae she danced with, now THIS was a party.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:51 am
Iordanes, satisfied with his handiwork, had retreated with a glass of wine to one of the upper areas to watch the party below. He rolled his eyes at Dionysus and his retinue, though he did have to admit they did know how to have a good time.

Finishing his glass, he took aim again. This time he chose a white-haired dameon, a fancy naiad, and a feathered serpent. He fired off his arrows then smiled to himself to watch the chaos.

Menelie
Kasmai has been hit with a gender-changing arrow! Congratuations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

SSBrosB
Seamus has been hit with a gender-changing arrow! Congratuations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

sailornorthstar
Lovelace has been hit with a gender-changing arrow! Congratuations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:51 am
Midnightspirit
Sol was still trying to make heads or tail of it and was quickly starting to think it was just the style. Despite a creepy like pae screaming for help as they flew down to dance. Help help I need to dance! someone help me? yeep he could see someone responding to that, smart guy!

Dance with me! Come, everyone must experience such bliss as a dance!

Sol looked up sharply, fully expecting to see both Rak joining in with the music below only to meet the dual colored gaze with a surge of alarm. The predatory gaze and smile forced him to freeze and swallow sharply as his heart beat shifted up. Flowing to the balls of his feet, pale winged lifted slightly as if to flee or perhaps fight as he backed up a few pace. It lasted a moment or two before he laughed but didn't folded his wings back, they were ready to take him to the sky should he need.

"Dreaming of me? Should I even ask? I take no responsibility for my dream self stepping on your paws!" he sang back teasingly, feeling his heighten heart beat as he flirted with danger...literally. He cast his gaze past the one who stared at him with such intensity to the other Raksha. He didn't know what was happening but considering their closeness moments before he didn't think she would approve, was this just a joke?. "I think your friend would like that first dance?" he said fairly. "I'll wait" he didn't want to be a scratching post for the other one is what he meant.

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

Kittums watched as Eruza turned toward the newcomer. Eyes wide as she as Eruza offered a hand for them to both dance. Kittums smiled.

She had no idea where this was going but she was ready to be involved. That purple man was drop dead gorgeous. But it seemed he was reluctant to start. That wouldn't do.

Smiling at them both, Kittums moved a step forward into the conversation, and smiled, a bit more gently but no less predatory than her rak friend.

"By all means, let us dance together as my friend suggested. I would enjoy the challenge of two dance mates. After you..." She said with a chuckle before gesturing towards the dancefloor.

Oh yes, she would. She could already imagine her hands in the softness of this angel's wings and her backside against the fur of Eruza. aNd vice versa. Heck, she would take her hands on both while they enjpyed the softness of each other.

Her grin grew. Oh yes. Tonight will be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:56 am
Kasmai chuckled. "Ah, but if I did start to compliment you directly, we'd be here all evening," he teased with a wink. "Though I will admit to appreciating things I hadn't noticed about you before."

Alright, Kasmai, tone it down buddy.

He didn't have time to address Xeneka, however, as both of them were bodily moved to the dance floor by Eniko. He laughed as she pulled them along. "My, Eniko, what's gotten into you?" Not that he was complaining, of course. He couldn't wait to see her dance.

Along the way, something like a mosquito got him right in the back of his shoulder. He tried to swat at it but couldn't reach. He shrugged it off, but by the time they got to the dance floor he noticed a couple of, uh, changes. Most immediately noticeable was that his normally-short hair now reached to his elbows, but there were a pair of other things within view as well. He looked up at Eniko and Xeneka with a somewhat puzzled expression. "Well that's, uh....different. Y'know, this happened last time I came to one of these parties too..." he mused, before shrugging and shaking his (now curvier) hips to the music.

Daisicle
Kasmai > Eniko [arrow: genderbent]

Falcona
Kasmai > Xeneka [arrow: genderbent]

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:07 am
Koios took off quickly and found a spot where you could mix drinks. Koios was in a really weird mood after he got away from the weird harpy who he still thought had planned to eat him for dinner. Which was the only reason he could ever imagine why he would put frog slime, bleach and some questionable stuff together and call it a so-called drink. He was pretty sure if he drank it he would kill himself and he didn't want to do that just because he had one weird interaction with a pae. He was hoping that things would turn around for him. He decided to enter a drinking competition and that might end up being fun.

He just stood there looking at the freaky drink and planning to dump it out soon.

(Open for interaction)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:55 am
User Image

Dio had been pleased with how his own retinue went out and got the crowed pumping, drawing bodies together in the most blissful of ways. He chuckled, tipping back his glass of wine then opening his mouth for one of the two maenads at his side to feed him more grapes and cheese slices.

He winked and shot a air kiss towards a cute fauny with skeletal markings who seemed to be standing and staring in aw at him before another beautiful fauny came closer to him.

Was this his lucky night?

Grinning, he sat forward, gesturing the two maenad to leave the couch as he patted the now empty seat to his right. "Well hello beautiful, to what do I owe this pleasure? Come, sit, relax, enjoy a drink and some snacks with me." he cooed, reaching out to try and run a few fingers through those lush golden curls.

FrostyPeaches
He's making wiggly brows at Sharise

MiddyGlow
Also with the wiggly brows

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:01 am
Fea Line

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmer sat down and accepted a drink and then she asked her question she was curious about, she wanted to ask it in a polite way and hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for asking. "Well, I just wanted to say this party looks amazing." She figured starting out with a compliment would be a good place to start. "I was just wondering how did you talk Venus into you being the party host?" She was nervous she worried about the phrasing of her question and pondered a hundred ways to ask the question. She looked around the room. "I was rather surprised the room wasn't full of frilly hearts and pink things, the vines are really pretty." She said again going for a compliment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:33 am
MiddyGlow
Koios took off quickly and found a spot where you could mix drinks. Koios was in a really weird mood after he got away from the weird harpy who he still thought had planned to eat him for dinner. Which was the only reason he could ever imagine why he would put frog slime, bleach and some questionable stuff together and call it a so-called drink. He was pretty sure if he drank it he would kill himself and he didn't want to do that just because he had one weird interaction with a pae. He was hoping that things would turn around for him. He decided to enter a drinking competition and that might end up being fun.

He just stood there looking at the freaky drink and planning to dump it out soon.

(Open for interaction)

Asios spotted her new friend. Amd he was drinking.....what was he drinking?goodness. She wanted his spots, not his whole body. And that would surely result in his whole body if he drank that. This wouldnt do.

Stalking off, she reached Koios and said loudly "I wouldnt drink that unless you wish to donate your body to the goddess."

Then she tried to take it out of his hands and replace the drink with some straight ale. "This is much better. It will make your chest warm and stomach happy." She held out the drink.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While not nearly enough to get her drunk, the slight buzz Eniko was feeling from her two glasses of wine, when combined with the pumping music and the chaos and dancing, was enough to make her want to let loose and join in. "Just tryna have some fun sug - we did come ALL the way out here, after all. Figure we need a story or two to bring back." And hopefully nothing else BUT stories... and maybe some souvenirs.

She grinned once they were pulled into the mass before turning around to grab both of them in a hug, but promptly let go as she felt an unexpected plumpness coming from one side. Kasmai's side, actually. She blinked, then smirked, "Well, ain't you pretty as a woman - shame you can't stay like that." The thought crossed her mind to check the extent of the softness herself, but she could hold off til a bit later.

For now, they'd dance! And begin dancing she did, her hips and her shoulders moving along to the music. Now if only there were...

Noticing a cherub carrying a tray of what could only be liquor shots, she jumped up to wave it over before grabbing three and passing them around til everyone had one. She raised her arms to clink them in unison as she proclaimed "To Dio!" and took it in one go.

Falcona
Eniko > Xeneka

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:37 am
DaemonGabrielle

Koios shivered as he heard that voice again it freaked him out a little bit. "No I wasn't planning to drink it, Frog Death was a mistake in judgment." He said shaking his head. He accepted the normal drink he needed the liquid courage. He looked the harpy over again and couldn't remember if they had exchanged names. "I'm Koios by the way, I'm not sure if we exchanged names before." He looked about and saw the beer pong table. He wasn't sure what to do with this situation but he thought maybe he could give the harpy one more chance. "Want to go play beer pong?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:09 pm
O'reo was offended that the upside down tiki would protest about dancing with two left paws when he had eight tentacles that were neither left or right! He quickly got over the argument though. Suddenly O'reo didn't care about such a minor offense, why would he when he was so beautiful? He and his gorgeous tentacles were the most beautiful thing in this place. O'reo needed to find something shiny so he could admire himself. He set down his celery stick and grabbed the silver platter that the turkey had rolled off of when it had crashed to the floor. Ah, there he was, "Shaba et garoo" he coo'd at himself as he stroked his turkey dripping coated reflection.

O'reo set the platter back down on the floor and positioned it so he could still see himself without having to hold it. He flexed each of his tentacles in turn. He was pretty glorious. A form as glorious as his should be shown to the world! Oof! It was that upside down tiki. Fine, he would start by showing off to him.

O'reo flailed, trying to smack away the other's hair tentacles with his glorious, normal tentacles. "Agapga bushafesh!" O'reo called out in a grunt as he tried to keep the other tiki from flipping him. He was not going to be an upside down tiki! Hopefully Dio's cherubs were good at untying tentacle knots...

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:31 pm
Poor Abilene was offended. He was no child, but my goodness the words coming out of this birds mouth were foul. Shaking his head, he headed over to the food table only to notice the two most tentacled things here wrestli ng.

Well, he never.

His face fell in shock as the tentacles grasped each other in an alarming manner. Well, this was kinda hot.

He surely did enjoy the perverse things now and again, but this was in public. What would their mothers think?

Hands on his hips, he slithered over to the two tentacled beings and yelled "Boys! BOYS! This is not proper party etiquette!!"

Fea Line

wolfs heart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:53 pm
Glister flinched and slightly blushed as he felt the gentle touch on his muscles. Was this little bird drunk and in need of some help. "Oh a party. Never been to one before except to drink.". So she said to dance what type of movement could that mean. He touch did not feel bad it was just surprising to feel a small delicate hand touch his muscles. "Can you show me how you dance, please."

He looked into her eyes with his fierce eyes
Daisicle
Glitter>Sonorilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Xeneka blushed, wings relaxing a little, shoulders relieved that she was not offending any Pae. With a start, she immediately grabbed the wine glass that was shoved into her hands. Woah, this is going to be interesting. It was then she noted another Pae (Kansas) and smiled at him. In a ‘nice to meet you’ nod, she slowly drank the wine, savoring the taste with confusion. She did not dislike it… wait, get her out of her shell? What? Before Xeneka can even register anything, she was turned towards the dance floor. She watched, a little entranced by Eniko downing the wine in one go before Eniko linked arms with her.

Annnd they are on the dance floor. Blinking, Xeneka swore she was by a pillar before. Eniko had shocked her enough that she was unable to resist and now was bopping to the beat (she blames the wine that she somehow managed to down in the kerfuffle of moving to the dance floor), her eyes closed. She liked this music, which was quite a surprise.

When she opened her eyes however, she noted that the other Pae that was with this beautiful lady has turned into a lady as well. ….wait, huh? Xeneka blinked at Kasmai. Wasn’t he a male before? She was still dancing and was enjoying herself but…yep, definitely the wine… she shook her head at blinked at Kasmai again. At Kasmai’s comment, she shrugged (her wings made the gesture) and continued dancing. “U-uh…o-okay?” She was not sure how to respond to that. This is the first time she is apart of a party, and the confusion was evident. Her eyes kept straying to Eniko though - her brain helpfully supplying adjectives that she would never say out loud. Thanks brain.

Daisicle
((Xeneka to Eniko))

Menelie
((Xeneka to Kasmai))

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:54 pm
Zuleika giggled as Calliope twirled her around. Her cousin was much more skillful than she, but that only made sense as it was her birthright. To Daedalus, she added, "I'm serious! The way they are so in tune with their bodies and, like Calliope said, the music, it's just lovely." Her eyes were shining and she clasped her hands under her chin as she continued. "There's beauty to be found everywhere, even if we don't notice it initially." Her voice was earnest and breathy.

She didn't have time to dwell on this long, however, before Calliope was starting to shepherd them toward the dance floor. Zu giggled a little protest, putting her hands up defensively and making noise about not being much of a dancer, but ultimately she couldn't resist her cousin's energy. She put her bow and quiver "away" so she'd be freer to move.

Daisicle
Zuleika > Daedalus/Calliope

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas