Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:51 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa opened one eye and looked at her and shook his head, waving a hand dismissively. "Do you need anything before we leave tonight to confirm your stories? I know food is something. Anything else?" He began to lean forward again, grabbing a quill and writing yet another letter. Or maybe it was a note. Paper seemed to be his favorite thing in the world considering how much he used it. "We've got a bow, we've got a spear. Horses won't be a problem, nor will getting out of the fort. Food is a must, bedrolls as well. Two waterskins for each of us. The horses should be able to eat what they need along the way..." He stood up and took the paper with him, going back over the map.

One finger began to trace through the map, slowly arcing here and there, pausing every now and then and tapping a point near some blocks for a while and then a nod before moving on. "We'll be purchasing new clothes in the first major town we stop in... We won't be able to afford armor and I'm going to have to leave mine here or find a way to keep it hidden so that way I am not recognized. Cloaks would do us good as well, not being recognized at a glance..."

He tapped another spot and began a new line of thought, muttering quietly to himself. "Wanted posters will be everywhere within a week of travel..." He glanced up at Anja. "How much can you change your appearance while in human form?" he asked suddenly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't need anything else. I know the land, and how to hunt and to build shelters." Anja stated plainly. All that other junk seemed less important.

"That is rather odd. Changing your appearance. That I cannot do. Its either this form or the other one. We can't morph. Really who can?" Anja said rather rudely. He knew nothing about her talent or abilities. Not that it was much of a shock.

"And I told you, I spook horses just being near them. I can travel in the trees, but you won't allow that. As long as its a very calm horse."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:06 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"The only horse I have personal bond with was killed by one of your friends while it was rearing up." Tousa stated. "I'll see if I can't get a horse that will let you ride on its back I don't know how successful I will be at doing that... Also trees aren't going to be everywhere. How would you travel when there aren't any?"

He gave a small shrug. "As for changing your appearance, I was asking because I know I am going to be looked for, and when you are found missing as well... This fort is going to send out an alert with a description. You're most likely going to be wanted and I'm going to be looked for. It's not that strange of a thing to ask. We're going to need every advantage we can get while we can get them."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:18 pm
Kami GearX

"Eh. Then I'll walk. I don't tire out easily like you humans do." Anja rose up from the floor and stretched as far as her bounds would let her. She wanted to do some more sparring, "If it comes down to it, I'll turn into my wolf form and run vert far very fast. We might lose the horses but we won't be caught."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just gave a nod. "I would rather not have it come down to that. After all, once we use a trick it will be expected that we use it again. We don't want to reveal all of our abilities if we can help it."

He tapped the map yet again, pushing the papers he had previously set on the map aside. "The most difficult part will be getting through any of the towns just before the capital. They won't let you go if we are caught, even if I tell them to. It will be more influential for them to present you as a gift to my father."

He took a deep breath. "And there is little to no wilderness in that area considering most of it has turned into farmland or various other agricultural plots of land. Farmers might take strangers in, but... We would have to be careful about what we said around them and why we didn't go through a major town. If we're traveling from one town to the next maybe, but then it will take extra time to pretend like we're going to one town before heading for the capital."

Tousa was tracing various routes and then going back, trying to maximize efficiency for the last stretch without going through or near a major town. His predecessors certainly made it difficult to infiltrate directly to the capital of the nation without getting caught, he had to give them that credit at the very least.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:35 pm
Kami GearX

"Fine." Anja had nothing to do. It was dreadful, "IF you really wanted to stay out of sight, we don't have to walk on the roads. And I can smell soldiers so we can avoid them. Nothing sneaks up on me."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"And which route would you suggest we take that would allow us to see what you want me to see while also staying out of sight of people entirely?" Tousa asked, motioning to the map with a frustrated look.

"There are ways to counter scent you know, mud is a good example of one such thing." Tousa looked back to the personal list he had. "Sneaking out of here is going to be difficult as well... Though I think I know a person that will help us spirit away from the fort unseen until the morning. I should go speak with him again. See if he is willing."

"Also one more question. I thought you could only shift under the light of a moon and it gets stronger depending on how close it is to a full moon. Is that incorrect?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:07 am
Kami GearX

ANja came over to look at the map, "If the goal is te capital, while finding a village that will be raided, we should take..." she roamed her fingers over the map, "Here. Its a deserted caravan trail. People would use it to go climb the mountain and just get around to the different towns. No one uses it anymore because its slower than taking the main roads. And only the locals know about it." she took a pin and stuck it on the map, "This is where it starts, and ends."

"And no, our strength doesn't come from the moon. But the full moon is special to us. Older, more experienced lycans can transform whenever they want to. Younger lycans have to wait until full moon is out. Control is very important. You have to learn it early, otherwise they could go on a killing spree and not be aware of what they are doing. We have strict rules about this stuff, so a massacre doesn't happen."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"And nothing roams that trail either right? I'd rather not be surprised by a band of bear beastkin or a wyvern. We're not exactly going to be equipped to fight things like that." Tousa asked, glancing to where she was pointing. "And I'll need to take some furs with me as well if I'm to go up that high, though a thicker cloak might just be all I need." Tousa went over to the desk and jotted an item down before returning to the table.

"If we're going to take that route we're going to have to double back a bit from here." He pointed to a town where a few blocks were stationed. "That and we will be able to pick up supplies from this town in case we are running low. You never know after all, and we only have so many arrows."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:04 pm
Kami GearX

"Sometimes, but as long as you are with me and you don't mouth off to them, you'll be safe. Besides I can always tell them you are my pet. Or prisoner." Anja smirked, "I don't need an extra coat. I'm always warm no matter what. Maybe we'll have to cuddle to keep you warm." she winked at him, then laughed quietly.

"Do what you want on the route, all I did was point it out."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:12 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just gave her a kind of blank stare for a while. "I think I will be fine with a fur cloak and bedroll for that portion of the trip." Was all Tousa stated. "I will not be treated as a pet either. Nor a prisoner if I can help it." He shook his head at the thought. "I would sooner bite my tongue off."

He reached for a few pins and plotted out their route. It curved and moved around from town to town, took the trail that Anja mentioned and then cut through a major city before finally reaching the capital. "That will be our route. Any problem with it? Also... How good are you at dye making and application?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm
Kami GearX

"Oh I'm just teasing you. I'll come up to you while you're sleeping." Anja smiled again but then got serious, "No, I'm afraid I don't. I can forage, fish, hunt, skin animals, make makeshift weapons, but not dyeing. I can weave, its something all young ones are taught." Anja was proud of her list of skills, she just wished cooking was one of them.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:22 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Something we will learn along the way then if we can find enough berries." Tousa touched at his hair with a small sigh, as if resigning himself to a fate that he knew he was going to regret. Though the melancholy of the particular situation he was inferring was short lived.

"Do that and you will find a nasty surprise in your gut." Tousa retorted, clearly not enjoying the teasing or the joking of the matter. "You are a woman and I am a man, doing such things would not be appropriate. That's only further added onto the fact that you are a Lycan. My bedroll will be for myself and myself alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm
Kami GearX

"You are so not fun." she pouted, "You got to learn to loosen up a little. You always look so tense." Anja knew when to settle down with the teasing. She didn't touch him either, "I promise not to crawl into your bed roll with you for the duration of our trip." she put her hand over her heart and everything.

Anja went back to her corner just as someone was coming inside the tent, "Sir!" he gave a salute and bowed before speaking, "The day patrol has just arrived. They wish to speak with you. They said something about some beasts in the forest."

Anja stiffened. Was it her pack? She had to hold herself back from asking any questions.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:43 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa was about to say something to Anja when the soldier suddenly came into the tent. He began pulling the pins out of the map as soon as the man was in sight, the paper he was using to list what he would need for the journey slipping into the pile of papers that were on the table with a deft slight of hand.. "I see. Bring them to me. I want to hear what they have to say before it goes down on official reports."

Tousa's gaze couldn't help but glance to Anja. Was it her bandit troupe from before. Her reactions during the briefing would help him gauge what was happening and give insight into their tactics. He picked up the reports he had from before and began to move the blocks about once again.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff