Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál wasn't sure what languages Ruel knew to think they were all easily learned, but if his was an easy one he would trust on that. When he heard about him being the top student of this class he smiled a bit shyly, not used to being called that. "Thank you. That will be fun." he said and smiled sweetly at his lover next to him. It would make the homework all the more fun while working on it together with Fang. And it looked like he already had one book they could look through and the library was sure to have even more. Thinking about the upcoming assignment, he picked up his pen and notebook before he turned to Fang. After all when working together he wasn't going to decide everything alone, they would discuss it together. "What do you think love? I think the library is a good place for this as well. I'm sure they will have tons of books there for classes." he asked.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image
Fang looks towards maceal smiling lightly before kissing his cheek "of course meu amor" he said while reading  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image
"At least class has gone well enough for today" thought Ruel. Got up to move the cart to the other room where he usually keeps it at. Before heading back to his classroom, he texted Tako, "Morning." just a simple greeting and press the send button on his phone. After returning to his desk, he laid his head down and started daydreaming about Tabi.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When Fang kissed his cheek, the young man smiled and kissed his back. It was a struggle to keep it mild while together, but it would be for the best during class. He looked at Ruel when he heard the cart and saw he pushed the cart out, it would seem class was indeed about over. While they were waiting for the actual 'class dismissed', Maceál read with Fang in the book he had, looking for any hints that might indicate Ruel's language. The first time he looked up from the book as well, was when their teacher returned and like last time seemed to fall asleep at his desk. The young man blinked a bit, wondering if he had some busy schedule otherwise, but he soon turned back to his lover and their assignment.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 pm
Kaiten Jiron
User Image
Fang speaks in naga under his breath as he slowly placed his arm around maceal's waist "Seems our teacher has a sweetheart as well" he whispers smiling sweetly making his snake fangs show fully  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 am
User Image
Ruel sat back in his chair and fixed his hair a bit from laying his head on the desk. Sighs heavily to himself, "Shouldn't be daydreaming about a guy I met last night especially in class" he thought frowning. He checks what the remaining class time is from his phone. "Not much left" he thought he stood up and wrote Fang's name under detention as a reminder and three hours next to the name.

Smexi-hexi123
Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled feeling Fang's arm wrap around him and he leaned to his love giving him a loving embrace. Though he looked surprised when he could actually understand what the other was telling him, he hadn't earlier when they spoke to the queen. Hearing Fang's words he chuckled softly. "What makes you think that my love?" he asked before he gave Fang a soft kiss on his cheek. When he heard the sound from the front board and noticed Fang's name under detention. The young man had almost forgotten that his love had to stay after class. Unfortunately, Ruel had not.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:54 pm
User Image
Ruel checked the time on his phone a few minutes later. "Class dismissed and detention begins" he announces to his students. "You don't have to go home, Si, but you can't stay here. Students with detention only for the next three hours" he said to Maceal.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man sighed a bit before he kissed Fang. They hadn't even finished their plan, but it couldn't be helped. Maceál then nodded to Ruel. "I understand." he said before he turned to his love once more and gave him a smile. "I'll go to the library to begin our research and wait for you there my love." He didn't really want to leave Fang behind, but if he wasn't allowed to stay in class, he might as well make himself useful and start researching Demon languages and possible hints as to which of the demons Ruel was. He then picked up his bag, caressed Fang's cheek and walked out of class to get to the library.
                                                    [EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:28 am
Kaiten Jiron
User Image
Fang nods as he watches maceal leave before sighing as he reads more of other demons  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image
Ruel types in his phone for a alarm to go off when the three hours are up. Looked to Fang once Maceal was gone, "Finally the lovey dovey stuff is over with" he thought. Took out a sheet of paper and started drawing on it to at least help pass by the first hour of the detention.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Kaiten Jiron
User Image
Fang sighs thinking what to do at work later in the day "so teach how's your life going?" He asked while cleaning a scale lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image
Ruel paused his drawing and looked at Fang after hearing the question. "None of your business, Fio" he replied simply. Didn't feel the least bit comfortable to be sharing anything from his personal life with a student.

Quote:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 pm
Kaiten Jiron
User Image
Fang breathes slowly as he lied his head on his desk thinking about everything that's happened so far as he raps his claw fingernails on the wood of the desk  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image
Ruel was starting to get annoyed by what Fang was doing with his fingernails after hearing it for a minute or two. "Detention is supposed to be tortured for him not me" he thought. "Am I right to be assuming that will not do anything that get you get detention in the future, right Fio?" he asked him.

Smexi-hexi123

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces