Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She had not stirred when he tucked her in. Though when she started to wake up, she rolled onto her back. She thought she was hearing his voice in her sleep. Only to open her eyes and see him. Blushing she gave him a firm yet small slap on his arm. "Yes, I think so.", She muttered with a blush on her face. Before glancing away from him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:35 am
Enjoying how she responded he got up. " Good now I believe that we should talk about what happened before. Unless you don't think your ready." He said not wanting to push on the subject if she didn't want too.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She rubbed her face and sat up hearing him. "I guess we can talk about it..." She said. Only to sit up in her bed and started to rub her neck. "I just know that, it's almost supposed to be taboo between us.... But for some reason I don't want it to be, taboo.", She muttered the second half. Of course her gaze stayed on him all this time. Yet he'd notice a blush on her cheeks.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am
He did notice the blushing so he walked over to her. Slowly reaching for her but stopped his hand inches from her face. " If you don't want it to be a taboo then it won't. Who is going to stop us if we want this to happen ." Stopping to take a breath. " Kona you are the only person in this world that I truly care for. I can't think of a world without you. I want to be with you. I will fight any who try to keep us apart. But only if that is what you wish." The entire time he keep his hand inches from her face now he waited for her response.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him and listened to him. Of course she noticed his hand stopping from her face. "My Father would try to stop it, us, I mean. He'd use the excuse about I'm trying to rebel against the Throne.. But I have felt like I was never meant to rule, well more like stand by and watch a man trying to control the Kingdom that I grew up in." She said, knowing that the court was a dangerous battle of wits. Though the battle of wits was more dangerous among her gender.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:12 am
When she mentioned her father he did get a little angry. " Don't you think that man has lost all right to tell you what to do. He also has no right to be talking about relationships after what he has done. " He thought about it for a minute. " Would you even be able to become queen now? We have no idea what has been going on outside these walls. He could be hunting you to make sure you never talk about what happened."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:24 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She stared Grim down with a dull expression when he made mention of her Father. "Sadly I still almost love him. But with what he's doing is saddening. And I will give up the Throne to be happy. And right now I need you to see that I am having a hard time swallowing this reality. My Father is planning something big more than likely. And my Mother's guards are protecting us; probably just barely. Of course I won't forget what you had to do to protect me that one night." She said only to feel tears in her eyes. As she finally grabbed his hand and held it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:34 am
He listen to her and agreed with her. Everything she said was correct or had a point to it. When she grabbed his hand he smiled. " Your right you are having a hard time. I will try to make it better for you in any way I can. Also remember I will always be there for you when you need it." As he said that he got up and started heading for the door. " For now I do need to get me training routine in for today so if you'll excuse me." While he said that he did some stretching with his arms as he walked away.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:34 am
]Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him smile and listened to him. As he got up, she let go of his hand. Hearing that he needed to do his work out; she sighed to herself. Though once he was gone she was redoing her hair style. Of course by the time he was done working out, he'd notice her hair was in a bun made from her braids. But she had fallen asleep from reading one of the few books that they have left behind.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm
He did his normal workout routine and as all was he felt great after doing it. After he got in the bath to clean up. When he return to her room he saw that she was asleep again and noticed the change in hair style. Rolling his eyes he walked up to her and kissed her forehead. " Sleep well." Muttering under his breath " Since that is all you can apparently do while stuck in here." He sat on the same edge he has been sitting on during all the other times and waited for daylight.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She stirred when he moved her. Though when he kissed her forehead, she sleepy groaned. Kona kicked off any blankets on her and mumbled something in her sleep. Of course in her sleep she started to feel for Grim.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 am
He sat there waiting when he felt he stir. When he looked at her he saw that she was trying to feel something so he put his hand on hers. Holding someones hand was a weird thing for him to do since he has never done it before and no ones ever done it to him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 am
Kona Bloodstorm

After Kona found his hand, she seemed to settle back down. Of course once again it was a good few hours before she woke up. When she woke up she grumbled tiredly, before noticing her hand holding his. Blushing she looked up at him and bit her lip.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:12 pm
He stayed there waiting all night. When he heard her grumble he turned around. Looking at her he smiled." Morning. Did you sleep well." He asked while getting up and stretching his arms.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Kona looked at him and smiled a bit. Only to climb out of her bed, of course she was on the other side of it. "I slept well... Did you sleep?" She asked as she fixed her hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces