Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elias Ainsworth

It was another morning in Elias and Chise's home as the morning sun rose in the sky as Elias begun to awake from his slumber and let out a yawn and got up from his bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. ''Ah! Good morning.'' Said Elias in a neutral tone of voice. as Silver Lady had just finished a British fry up, pancakes, English muffins, toast, boiled eggs, and had put fruit on the table as well and went outside to put the clothes and sheets on the line to dry one at a time. ''So...I was told of a thing where humans own animals in their houses by Ruth. I wish for us to try that sort of thing.'' Elias looked at Chise as he hoped that she what he was talking about, he was unfamiliar to the concept of owning and taking care of a pet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
|Caprice The Wolf Pup|

Caprice,a young wolf pup, was in the forest behind Elias' and Chise's house. She was on the run from some men who wanted to sell her to the highest bidder. After all Wolves of any kind were in high demand these days. As she ran, she came to a fork in the road, one of which lead straight to Elias' and Chise's home. While the other lead into town. She quickly sniffed the air, trying to find her way towards Elias. The men had her mother and most likely killed her father. Tears welled up as she ran towards the house. Caprice's legs hurt as she continued to run, as she had sprained her ankle on the back left while trying to get away. She wasn't but two months old but was learning everything she could from her mother and father before the men came. Her father instructed her to run to Elias' and Chise's home. She'd only met him once as a baby, but remembered the way somewhat.

Once she got there, she whimpered as she ran underneath the wood fence and into the garden before she hid in the tall grass, out of breath. She was panting really heavily, as she sat in the tall grass, before she heard Silver coming, she ducked gulping as she shook in fear and from her injuries. She didn't realize she'd been grazed by a bullet from the demon hunters. Whens he saw Silver she started howling, more for help than anything else. She knew Elias knew of her, and her mother living in the forest beyond their home, and he tolerated Caprice because she was like him somewhat. Poor thing was covered in blood, and dirt from her journey. Plus her paws were hurting beyond anything she'd ever felt before. She'd never made the journey here alone before, as she usually made it with her mother. Her father wasn't usually around to take her to see Chise, whom Caprice loved to play with and snuggle with as a baby. This time however she was alone, and in grave danger. A lot of wolves here were known as tricksters, but Caprice had learned from her father not to do so. She would never be dishonest unless she was keeping a secret with a good reason.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elias Ainsworth

The men whom wanted to sell to Caprice to the highest bidder had grown angry in not being able track her down. ''Where is that pup?! I wanted it brought back in time for the auction! Or so help me....you'll be sacked. If you don't bring back that pup! You have 3 hours to go find it and bring back here!'' Shouted the auctioneer at the top of his lungs at his staff members as they all gathered up some tracker hounds to help with their search. ''I just heard a sound coming from outside. I shall go investigate where that sound came from.'' Spoke Elias as he rose from his seat and walked outside and saw that the young wolf pup cornered by the men of the auctioneer and their blood hounds. ''Right! You're coming back with us then!'' Said the men about to walk towards Caprice but was stopped in his tracks by Elias whom assumed his skull head form and looked at the man and the other men with were with him and said ''Leave that creature alone! And leave this place and do not return!'' Said Elias as he spoke in a mencing voice to scare of the men and their dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:56 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
|Caprice The Demon Wolf Pup|

Caprice was shaking in her fur as the men started coming towards her. That is, until Elias stepped in. She hid behind him, not wanting to go with the men. "That demonwolf pup happens to be our boss's property! We're not leaving without it!" Said the leader as Caprice looked up at Elias, hoping he liked her enough to save her. These men had already killed her mother and father, and all her friends and family had left the area days ago. Caprice was still very young, and as such, couldn't control her powers very well. Poor thing was so weak from hunger, that she had no energy to transform into her true form. She was too young to control her true form just yet, so her mother and father had Elias help her out with a spell to turn her into a regular wolf pup until she was able to control her other form.

Caprice wasn't like normal demon wolf pups, her kind was special, in the sense that she could telepathically speak to anyone she had a connection with. When the auctioneer found out about her mother and father living here, and about Caprice he had to have her, as well as sell her to the highest bidder and if that didn't work out he'd sell her to someone for parts. As Caprice hid behind Elias, she looked terrified of the men and their dogs. She really didn't want to go with them. They killed her mama and papa, as well as captured the rest of her pack.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:35 pm

''I do not care that demonwolf pup happens to be your boss's property! I can see that you are trying to harm it! And as such, I won't let you take to your boss, it stays with me. If you try lay so much a finger on that pup, then I will make wish that you were never born!'' Growled Elias threateningly at the men. ''Like I just said before. That demonpup is our boss's boss's property! We're ain't leaving without it! So hand it over or else!'' Said the leader in angry tone of voice as he looked like he was prepared to use violence against Elias in order to get Caprice and her back with him. ''Or else what? I warn you that if you threaten me...you might not live to regret it! So shall we do this the hard or easy way?'' Said Elias as he started to transform into a demonwolf himself and loudly roared at the men.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:25 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Caprice watched as the men got scared and ran away, one of them yelling "This isn't over!" Before they disappeared. Caprice stayed by Elias' side before she collapsed from how tired she was. Poor thing was extremely exhausted and was passed out behind Elias. She wasn't able to stay awake. Poor thing used up all of her energy during that chase. Being a pup, her legs were hurting as they carried her as far and as fast as they could go. Her whole body was in pain from the journey she'd taken, as her family used to live deep in the woods north of the house. She seemed to be panting in her sleep from how exhausted she was. Poor thing was not looking good.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Elias reverted back to his regular form and scooped Caprice into his arms and took her inside the house and looked her over. ''You are hurt...badly...I will restore you to full health. Do not worry little one...'' Said Elias as he begun to tend to her wounds. He called to Silver Lady to make Caprice some food. ''Please cook something for this young demonwolf while I tend to its injuries'' Elias called to Silver Lady whom was just walking back into the kitchen and begun to prepare a meal for Caprice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Caprice could barely wag her tail as Elias picked her up and started tending to her wounds. Unfortunately, her wounds were made from magic that could not be healed with magic. The only thing Elias would be able to do is restore her energy. As Caprice started to wake up, after her wounds were tended to, she picked her head up, smelling the food that Silver was making. It smelled delicious. She started eating it right away, as there was not much food this time of year in the woods. Her pack was getting ready to move to a different area when the men attacked them. Her parents were the alphas, and Caprice was their biological daughter, making her the next Alpha female. As she ate, she was loving the taste of the food, but looked up and around the room as she would chew it. Her baby teeth were not as strong as her adult teeth would be, so the food was soft, but she was enjoying it. Once she finished, she started to sniff around, following a scent that was not familiar. She never met Ruth before, she followed his scent straight to him, and tilted her head as she looked up at him, after she'd bumped into his leg.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Ruth felt something bump into his leg and looked around down to see what it was, and there he spotted Caprice. ''Hello there. I am Ruth. Who are you?'' Said Ruth looking down at her. ''Ruth. Please try to get along with her, she has had a rough day and she needs a friend.'' Said Elias looking directly at Ruth. ''And if you do anything to harm her....you will regret it!'' Elias said in very serious tone of voice. ''I promise, I will not harm a hair on her. I will make friends with her and maybe be like a brother to her, we shall see.''' Said Ruth taking on his demonwolf form and walking away to go take a nap in the sunshine. ''I promise I will protect you. I won't let harm come to you!'' Said Ruth before he exited the house to go outside. ''Just so you know...I am familiar to a girl. Maybe one day you'll be a familiar too, should you choose that life for yourself. I shall help you harness your energy and help you become stronger too.'' Said Ruth walking outside hoping that Caprice would follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Being that Caprice was as young as she was, she wasn't able to speak telepathically just yet. As Ruth spoke to her, she tilted her head, before following him outside. Once they were outside, she started playfully tugging on his long tail. It was something her kind did when they wanted to play with their sitters. She began to growl playfully as she would gently pull on Ruth's tail, her own tail wagging happily as she started to feel better about being here.

As Caprice played with Ruth, she heard something, and perked her ears, She then dodged a sleeping dart that was coming towards her, but could only hope that it didn't hit Ruth. It was an Alchemist's dart. Caprice ran over to Ruth and ducked behind him, growling. Alice and her sensei, Renfred, after the demon wolf pup for an experiment for Cartaphilius, so he could make another chimera. She bared her fangs at Alice who had the dart gun in her hand while she was still in the bushes. She sneered and said "She's smarter than I thought." to herself before aiming at her again. Hearing a twig snap, she barked at Ruth, trying to tell him where Alice was hiding.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Ruth played happily with Caprice wagging his tail, but his ears perked upon hearing the snap of a twig as he narrowly dodged a Alchemist's dart. ''You say someone is hiding where? In the bushes? You say? I will deal with them, just stay behind me.'' Growled Ruth as he used his nose to sniff out Alice's location in the bushes. ''Whoever you are...come out right now!'' Growled Ruth! ''If you don't come out! I will hunt you down!'' Said Ruth trying to protect Caprice. ''Don't worry, I'll protect you!'' Ruth said to Caprice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing
((You're more than welcome to time skip a couple months if you'd like.))

User Image

Suddenly Alice disappeared in a flash of light seeing that she only had one more dart, and wouldn't be able to fight off Ruth alone. Caprice stopped growling as soon as she no longer smelled the human female around. It was over for now. Caprice nuzzled Ruth's leg in thanks with a wagging tail as she looked up at him. She could hear the howls of her pack, and perked her ears. They're cries of pain in the distance. Not many animals, not even Ruth could hear as far as she could. A sad look came over Caprice's face, before she turned in the direction of the howls. She whimpered, as if she knew they were not going to come back. Her mama, and papa, among those killed in the fight for their pack's freedom and survival. Caprice's icy blue eyes had tears in them. It's sad that her kind's tears have the power to heal and the power to kill anything it touched depending on the emotion they were shed for. Since the emotion was sadness, when one tear drop fell in the grass, that spot of grass shriveled up and turned yellow as it died. A howl escaped Caprice as the howls of her friends and family members dissipated in the distance. Usually Caprice would spend her entire life with her pack, but being that she'd spent her entire life up until now with them, it was heartbreaking to her to be without her family, and friends within the pack. All of them were injured badly, and she was no exception. She began to cry as she sat looking out towards where her home used to be.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Ruth looked at Caprice and nodded his head and nuzzled her back. ''You're welcome. I want to make your stay here as comfortable as possible.'' Said Ruth as he watched Caprice turn in the direction of the howls as he saw a tear drop fall onto the grass below it, turning that spot of grass yellow, instantly shrivelling up and dying. Ruth picked up on Caprice's feelings of sorrow and decided to comfort her by moving to the side of her and said to her. ''I can tell that you are sad, but I am here for you, I know not if you can understand me, but I promise to by your side forever.'' Said Ruth ruffling her fur and simling at her. Seven, months had past since the occurrence of Caprice losing her entire wolf pack, but Ruth continued to always be there for her and started to teaching her to harness her energy. ''You're doing well, but you need to focus more, next up, I shall show you how to hunt.'' Said Ruth as Elias stepped out of the house and walked towards the both of them. ''I see that you are helping her with her training.'' Said Elias looking at Ruth and then towards Caprice. ''You seem to getting a bit better at harness your energy'' Said Elias looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:24 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Caprice's tail wagged as Elias looked at her and complimented her on her getting better with her energy. She had turned out to be a very fast learner, and a very sweet pup towards anyone who came by that she could sense was kind. Ruth taught her how to decipher between good and bad people. Before they started she couldn't really tell, and would growl at anyone or anything that talked. Then again, with what happened, it was only natural for her to do that. She even wore a collar that Silver made for her which had tags and everything, she would need for when she went with Elias, Chise, and Ruth anywhere. She never went far from Ruth, but did have a habit of chasing anything that moved. She was always wanting to impress Ruth with her skills her mother and father taught her when they were still around.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Elias bent down and petted her head. ''How would you like to go for a walk today? Anywhere you wish to go!'' Said Elias petting her still as he spoke in a positive voice to indicate that he was being nice and genuine to Caprice. ''I see you're a faster learner than I thought. ''This is very good, just keep at it! And soon enough...you will be able focus your energy in no time. If you keep going like that.'' Said Ruth as he nuzzled her. Ruth wanted to help Caprice become as strong as possible and an excellent hunter and fighter too. ''Here. I have a treat for you! I do hope you enjoy.'' Said Elias feeding her a piece of melon, he wanted to make sure that Caprice was well fed and lived in a very comfortable environment and was happy and healthy.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff