Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:38 pm
He knew now about what had been wrought by the seal they had forged.

One – the old Sunny was, gone, replaced by ‘Sonny’ as she was being referred to, and apparently more bound than before. Guilt was an incredibly good descriptive of how he was feeling about that quite honestly.
He wasn’t sure what they could have done better save for, well probably everything, which seemed to be the nature of the world sometimes.

Knowing that his past ‘self’, or ‘Mika do’ had known Renard and his Liam, and had in fact seemed quite friendly with them. That was a lot to take in, he wondered if he’d been part of the mess that started this whole affair, the first seal.

But right now, he wanted to make introductions, or re-acquaint, he wasn’t sure. He wasn’t even sure she’d be amenable. Still, pulling himself out of the self imposed ‘shell’ he’d sunk into after the whole events and the ‘void’ had to start somewhere.

So a simple letter, and his bag over his arm, with a stuffed, someone he’d rediscovered in his rooms. He wondered if she might still have the one he’d given ‘Sunny’, since sunny had one in her rooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:06 am
Sonny was evidently feeling adventurous. They had set up a little spot for themselves outside on the porch, with a pile of books and a plate of (untouched) tiny sandwiches. So when Zac approached the Shore House, they looked up and waved. "Hey," they said. "Want a sandwich?"

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:16 am
Sandwiches, and Books, it seemed like a very nearly perfect thing to be doing on a porch. All it needed was a cat and maybe, well…

He hesitated for a moment and then nodded. “Sure, I mean, Hi!” He offered a smile.

“What are you reading?” He added, because how could he, of anyone, not ask about the books?”

Did you say, good to see you again, or nice to meet you when you accidentally re-wrote a life?

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:31 pm
Sonny checked the cover of the book. "The Crown, by Kiera Cass," they said. "It's about a girl and her harem." Not really, but it was close enough to a proper description.

"What brings you around? Papa's not here. And Father's working in the archival room."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:40 pm
“You, if, that’s alright with you.” He said cautiously and patted his bag. “I, found something that I’d given to, you but maybe not you before the whole um… thing we probably screwed up beyond all measure.” He gave her an apologetic look.

“I thought probably I should bring him back, I’d have brought Mogget too but apparently he’s off on some cat-adventure.”

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:44 pm
"Cat adventures are important," said Sonny. "Like Alanna the Lionness's cat. Dogs are pretty okay, too, but they can't really see me. So I just play dogspotting sometimes."

They were rambling. They stopped.

"Something you'd given to me?" They blushed. "Uh, okay."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:52 pm
He reached into his bag and pulled out the well-loved panda and sat it between them. “You were, you really needed this before, and maybe you need him just as much now. I, feel like I’m caught between saying it’s nice to see you again, and it’s nice to meet you.” He admitted aloud.

“This is um, This is Mister Tenebrous. I guess when we re-wrote everything, it meant I never gave him to you, so I thought I should really fix that.”

He was rambling too.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:58 pm
"It's nice to see-meet you again," said Sonny solemnly. They accepted Mister Tenebrous, tucking him up against their chest. "Thank you for the present. I'll take really good care of him." They looked more likely to take good care of a stuffed panda than the old Sunny did.

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm
“I appreciate that.” He said softly, and he really meant that, staring at his hands.

"It's very nice to meet you again too, sorry it's a stuffed panda not like, a kitten but, I figure I'd need to get your dad's permission before i handed you tiny adorable beasties."

He tugged at a length of hair absently, a habit he couldn't escape.

"How, how have you been?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:03 am
"I'm not supposed to have pets," said Sonny. "And you can't ever really own a cat, anyway. They do their own thing. It's part of the allure."

They tilted their head down, pressed their face into Tenebrous, and shook their head. "My Papa's missing," they said. "I'm... I'm upset about it, of course. But you must be having a hard time, too. Aren't you from the other world?"

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am
“True,” he admitted about the cats. “But you can care for one, and they might choose you as their companion?” He shrugged. “I got lucky, so I’m sure you could too.”

He blinked in surprise; he didn’t remember anyone mentioning to him that anyone was missing. “I’m, sorry, I didn’t know that anyone was missing. I guess I sort of had my head in the sand trying to sort out ‘my’ life.” He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

“I, don’t think any hard time I might be having could really be on par with a missing parent though. I mean, I’s strange, but,” He took a breath and let it out. “Is there anything I can do?” He asked.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Sonny said, "Father, that's Renard, reported it to the police. Then he told me to stay home and let them handle it, because if I want Papa back too much, I could hurt myself or the world." They looked at Tenebrous's soft worn-with-love fur, and patted him gently behind the ears, as if he were a real pet. "Just waiting makes me want Papa back worse, though."

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 am
He looked troubled, wondering, in all honesty if it was their fault that Liam had gone missing. Wouldn’t that just be par for the course?

“It’s…. good that he’s worried he might loose you too? I mean, if course he is, he’s your father. If I, if I hear anything I’ll let you know?” he offered. “I mean, I’m sure Renard will too, but maybe it will help you wait, if you know someone else is looking?” He offered.

Truth to be told he was maybe a little jealous just at that moment of her relationship with her fathers. Because as much as he understood the choice Jeremiah had made, choosing lover over ‘ward’, it still hurt, and it still had an impact.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 pm
"It will," they said, relieved. "I'd feel a lot better knowing someone magical was looking that wasn't Father. 'Cause Father, he gets ideas and he just follows them. He won't look at different ideas until after he's proven his is wrong. And what if Papa's hurt somewhere? Father doesn't have time to have tunnel vision."

They leaned over to bump shoulders with Zac. "You want a sandwich? Or some tea? You like tea, right?"

endejester

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 pm
“I’ll do what I can to try and find information, maybe if I can find something we can… give it to your Father too and see if it helps him on his own quest, I mean, you’d probably be a lot better at presenting it than I am but, that’s what team work is for right?” He gave a gentle shoulder bump back.

“I’m not hungry but, I do like tea.” He confirmed with a nod. Do you? I mean, I know it’s not for everyone, but if you do, I'd be happy to bring some next time we like...planned to see each other.”

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces