Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:20 am
      Austri's recovery was within sight. It'd been a long and arduous process, with a lot of surgery, medication, and therapy, but she could finally hold things again. It was so humiliating for Lorata to see her like that— Weak, needing. She'd done everything and more for her recovery, and Austri was so, so thankful for it all. The Sirens kept her sane during her time of pain and frustration. Even Scorpa acting like a b***h was alright— It kept her from thinking about the bad times. So when Lorata nudged her to train with her friend, Sarcel, the blueblood from Bloodfest, Austri couldn't refuse. (She wouldn't have, anyways. She would do anything for Lorata.)

Making her way to the penthouse of a ritzy NHC hivestem, Austri was allowed through by saying she had business with one Sarcel Cincil. As she caught the elevator up, Austri was impressed. She could honestly see the appeal of such a nice place. Maybe when she was rich and famous, she'd have a hive here, or something. Arriving at the top, Austri made her way through the hallway before arriving in front of the door. She moved to knock, looking at her hands and sighing before flexing her hands and pressing the doorbell to the side. She was pretty sure Lorata told her she warned the blueblood before coming...

Melancholies
if you feel like you need more, or just wanna get down into the fight, please lmk!! :>!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm
    Funnily enough, without even knowing each other, they both already had something in common. Saying no to Lorata wasn't high on Sarcel's "lifetime goals" list, but she wouldn't have turned down the request anyway. She had been there at the tower for a while at the beginning, but business had turned her away whenever she was needed the most.

Ah, but she might have just been another body in the way, or another troll to be left behind, or she might be left with another moment where she'd have to choose who she needed to save.

But that was irrelevant, she reminded herself, thinking about what if's. What mattered now was moving forward, looking towards the future, and more importantly helping out where help was due. She was still somewhat nervous about meeting trolls that she didn't know, but she had a position of power now, and it was virtually impossible to continue down that path of solitude. She needed to be a leader. Austri seemed as good of a start as any. Besides, she was happy to help.

She had been lingering impatiently by the door when the knock came.

And the door opened a little too fast, but that was Sarcel Cincil for you, ever energetic, ever quick, ever on top of things. Behind her was her lusus, the fluffed over chinchilla creature snuffling wearily before darting off into a hallway, the faint pitter patter of paws being the last thing she left behind.

"Uh," Sarcel was still ever verbose; but at least she didn't stutter, "Coriol, correct?" she narrowed her eyes into a squint, finding out that she actually recognized this troll. Bloodfest...? Probably.

Her posture immediately relaxed. "Oh uh, come on in..." she trailed off as she stood to the side. For as fancy as her hive was, she still felt sheepish and humble. The interior was rather bare when it came to nonsensical decoration, but there were a few things; a rack at the front door held a multitude of shoes, and further in were all the comforts of a normal hive. The couches were there, the bookshelves were there...

...everything was a little too clean. Had Sarcel not decreed the place her address, it would hardly seem like anyone lived there at all. At least the floor to ceiling windows gave a neat view.

"I think this is a good opportunity for you," she told the greenblood, "Has your recovery treated you well?" she was still all formalities, too awkward to get chummy as she led Austri further into her hive.

quite uneventful
it was great!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:07 am
      With barely the press of a button, Austri was still startled as the door opened faster than anticipated, left with her hand still raised and her eyes widening, startled. Her mouth opened, eyes moving to the lusus scuttling around behind the blueblood. She looked up at Sarcel when she said her name, hand falling down before offering the blueblood a sheepish smile. "Yeah~ But like~ You can totally call me Austri~!" She said, seeming calmer and more put together than her impatience and haughtiness as a child. She followed after Sarce, expecting a large apartment with lots of designs and a stylish interior but-- It was mostly empty. It didn't look like home, it looked like... "Home." Austri never understood that. Then again, with a troll as busy as Sarcel, maybe she just didn't have the time. She wondered if someday, she'd be the same.

Austri pushed those thoughts away. No future. Think of now. Mesmerized by the view, Austri looked at Sarce when spoken to, releasing a small, hoarse laugh. "Yeah~ I'm really thankful for this! Since like, I know you're all busy and stuff~ With official Queen business things~" She said sweetly and, for once, meaning it. She wasn't even trying to kiss a** this time, Austri truly needed the help and Lorata, the doll, just wanted to help. Gaze falling to her arms, Austri carefully moved them, managing to ball her fists without flinching. "It's been sort of alright. My arms are healed, but the nerves in them are a bit more complicated~" She said softly, before shifting back to her normal voice, however hoarse it was. She figured a close friend of Lorata's could be a close friend of her own, right? "I've been practicing and training every day~ They told me my arms are recovering at an amazingly fast rate~" She smiled a little, then tightened the fist, focusing. A sudden pain like electricity ran through her arm. She cursed under her breath. "I just need more physical training I guess~"

Melancholies
wiggles at!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:31 am
    An awkward smile played at Sarcel's lips, though it was more awkward from her once inability to show legitimate satisfaction rather than a lack of genuine care. She couldn't fathom hurting her legs to the point of therapy; even so, she could sympathize with the frustration. To lose that sort of mobility... it had to be tough. Austri's cheerful sing-song disposition was a nice change of pace. If she had taken it hard, it didn't show.

"Good, good," Sarcel was making idle small talk as they meandered through the deeper guts of her hive. A lone picture hung in the hallway of Four Fronds trees, the leaves dappled lovingly. Eventually the corridor gave way into a much larger room, this one definitely filled with stuff. Exercise equipment was strategically placed around the interior of the room, with a treadmill being the obvious focal point in front of the large windows. Everything seemed to be hugging the walls, with an obvious bare spot left in the middle.

"I moved everything out of the way for our spar," she explained, looking somewhat sheepish, but no less defined. That equipment didn't look light. Scratching the back of her head, she eventually straightened up again. "Just because you're recovering doesn't mean I'll go easy, either," she remarked with a smirk—it looked different from the smile before—"So you'll have to let me know when you've had enough... well, I should say if you've had enough." it sounded a little like a challenge. Truth was, Sarcel was keeping an eye out for troll with outstanding physical aptitudes. Austri seemed to have the optimism she was looking for, but did she have the fighting prowess? She wouldn't make a comment until after their match.

"Anyway, feel free to uh, take a load off I guess. Let me know when you're ready." she waved the greenblood off with an accidental nonchalance, going straight into stretches, spine bending effortlessly as she reached down and touched her toes.

quite uneventful

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 am
Quote:
Austri dealt 6 damage.

Austri followed the blueblood with wide, curious eyes, looking at the empty hiveblock with a quirk of her eyebrow. Man, this place was empty. Maybe Austri should come around more often, make her some trinkets or paint her some stuff... Something. It'd be good hand therapy too... As they entered another room, Austri's jaw dropped. Everything looked so... Amazing. She never had the money for equipment like this, and while she was sure Lorata wouldn't mind buying her them, she already felt like enough of a burden after the crash and... The crush. Austri resisted a wince. She'd never have the space for it in her hive, anyways. Once more, maybe she could...

Hm. "This is so exciting~" Austri murmured with a wide, serene smile. She observed all of the equipment, and most of it didn't seem like she could take it, but if she was the one who made that Assjacked booth, Austri was sure she was most likely a badass. "If you're~ Not going easy, I'm going to give it all I've got~" Austri grinned, giggling and twirling around, throughly inspecting the equipment as Sarce continued to talk. She felt like a giddy school girl. Her eyes glanced up at Sarce with curiosity, smirk playing on her lips as she dropped her bag. "What if I'm~ Not the one who's had enough~? What if it's you~?" She asked, standing up straight before folding her arms behind her back and clasping her hands. "Then what happens~?"

Right after, her leg shot up, using her powers to propel it into a spinning kick aimed directly at the blueblood. "I'm ready right now~! Let's do this!"

HP: 20
      Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 1/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 2/2

Melancholies*

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:18 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 1 damage.

"Well," Sarcel was speaking frankly, "I'd actually—"

Her remark was caught off with the sudden rush of Austri's speed, her leg moving faster than anything she'd seen in a long time. Fortunately for Sarcel, she was pretty goddamn fast too. Her reflexes acted for her, arms shooting up to brace the impact. Unfortunately for Sarcel, all her strength was in her legs, and the force staggered her considerably.

She didn't look disappointed about it though.

"Guess I can't dock you for element of surprise." She actually smiled, riding the brief rush of adrenaline. One of the best ways to get to know someone, she'd found out, was through physical contact. She wasn't in the best position to strike back, but she smacked Austri's leg away with a little oof.

"Again." she ordered.

Quote:
    HP: 14/20
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 1/1
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Swhings): 4/4

quite uneventful

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:15 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 6 damage.

"Better not~ I'm full of surprises!" Austri felt her insides soar at the sight of the smile on the bluebloods face. She'd been stopped by her strong arms-- And honestly, she'd expected it. The blueblood seemed experienced, so even the staggering made her feel somewhat accomplished. Her leg was pushed back, and Austri tried to recoved with another twirl. "You got it, boss~" Her arms stayed locked behind her back. Using the air to push against her skin and speed her up, the greenblood lifted her arms and slammed a hard pressure directly at her. The pressure was strong enough that some rebounded off Sarcel, aimed directly at the window and slamming onto it so hard it shattered it. Austri's arms immediately latched to each other behind her back again, legs slightly apart as she got into the zone.

HP: 20 - 1 = 19

Melancholies
smooches the butt tenderly

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 am
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 0 damage.

Sarcel saw the blow coming this time, but seemed fully prepared to take the brunt of it. While the strike before had seemed lightning fast and impossible, it started making sense when she saw the pressurized air flowing around the greenblood. It just added another layer of usefulness to the troll, sent another small thought mulling over in Sarcel's head.

See, she wasn't really keen on fighting back. It seemed more like she was studying Austri.

The thick rope of air whipped out at her, and she spun on one leg while her other ankle shot up. Snap. Break. The shiny shwing at her shoe sparked up with a flourish of light, absorbing some of the shock. Sarcel didn't notice the window until the crashing sound hit her ears. For once, she didn't really flinch.

"Not bad," she commented mildly as she circled around with momentum. "But uh, you might want to focus more on me rather than wrecking my hive."

Quote:
    HP: 11/20
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 1/1
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Shwings): 3/4 USED ONCE

quite uneventful

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:39 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 6 damage.

Austri flexed her powers almost as an extension of her self, stepping back easily and adjusting her stature. She relaxed, feeling her powers come to her easily as she readied herself and ran directly at the other with agility. A well timed kick and she was more than set. She seemed completely into it. At Sarcel's comments, Austri merely giggled. "As if there was something in here~!" She was teasing, sure, but that didn't stop her from throwing another punch at her before gasping dramatically during a pause. "Oh, I know! Jingle Hell is coming this sweep." Austri grinned, eyes low as she thought of ideas. "We should totally like~ Go together~!" She seemed excited, considering they were supposed to to be training.
      HP: 19

Melancholies
:>

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 0 damage.

"Jingle Hell...?" Sarcel was more than content to make small talk as they fought, even though the fighting was more like Austri pummeling Sarcel with as much force as her limbs could afford. The blueblood didn't seem to mind; actually, she wasn't really doing the whole "I won't hold back thing", and it seemed a little obvious.

"I'm not... sure what that is." she grunted as their kicks collided, the shwings whrring loudly as they absorbed more of the impact.

Quote:
    HP: 8/20
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 1/1 nvm botched that roll
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Shwings): 2/4 using this again instead rip

quite uneventful
short taaaag

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:03 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 4 damage.
Austri is using her Air Pressurization! (doubles her hit)
+1dmg on every hit for the rest of the battle.

Austri gasped, pushing a thrust of wind at Sarcel. "That's only, like, the biggest and bloodthirstiest tradition~ We gotta shop together, like totally!" She exclaimed, slamming her foot at the other and attempting to somehow knock them off balance. "It's suuuper fun, if not extremely dangerous~ And it'd spiffy up this hive some, don'tcha thinkkk~? No offense~"

Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1

Melancholies
emotion_kirakira

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Melancholies rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 4 Total: 10 (4-24)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:54 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 0 damage.

"Shop... together?" she squinted as the air whipped at her, arms catching the full brunt of the blow. She grunted from the force, but didn't look deterred—she was only confused, really. Her hive was great, wasn't it? What was wrong with it? She didn't huff aloud, but the thought was still there.

She decided to change the pace up. "I guess it could be worth wild..." she murmured to herself before vanishing into thin air. Se took a moment to brush off her arm, still not really accustomed to the strange sensation that washed over her skin when she did this. She supposed her hive was a little barren, for a blueblood. Had she actually cared that much, she would've mentioned her military regalia and other various decorations crammed into her respiteblock, but it didn't matter much in the long run.

"Anyway, none taken." Her voice came from the side, and then from the other side, and then Sarcel was standing there behind Austri like it was no big deal. Hopefully she'd react fast; that's what Sarce wanted after all.

Quote:
    HP: 4/20 (-1 additional damage per turn)
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 0/1 USING FOR REAL
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Shwings): 2/4

quite uneventful

quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 6 Total: 19 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:05 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 10 damage.

"Well, yeah!" Austri stated, bewildered, shrugging lightly— "Buying stuff just eases the mind, y'know~ Lorata taught me that~" She giggled, face softening at her own mention of Lorata. Her leg landed on the ground the moment Sarcel disappeared from her sight, eyes widening slightly before narrowing and looking around the room, tense. Where did she go? "Go-od~" She murmured, looking around the room with a small grin. Did she— Hearing Sarcel's voice behind her, Austri's leg shot out like a dart, aimed directly at the other.

Stumbling backward, she smiled at her, accomplished— A cold sweat burst on her body, but Austri felt more refreshed than tired. Her hands landed on her hips, smiling wide. "I didn't know you were special~" Austri exclaimed giddily, feeling excited at the discovery of a highblood. Sarcel was more than worth her interest. "That's soo~ Cool~" Austri seemed a lot more excited than before!

Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 1/2

Melancholies

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:39 pm
Quote:
HP: 0/0

Lorata taught me that; and Sarcel's eyes widened. Austri's leg shot out lightning quick, but the blueblood parried it with her own kicks as she had been before, shwings crackling with sounds of static. Well, if it was something Lorata enjoyed, then maybe it was something worth looking into...

Wait, that was sort of weird reasoning. Well whatever.

"Special is one word for it, I guess." she held her arm up, her skin seemingly flickering in and out of existence as she bent the light around it. "And anyway, I think that's enough. If that display said anything, I think it's that you'll make a fine recovery." she offered up an encouraging grin, but beyond that it lacked any normal signs of friendliness and cheer. Being positive for other trolls was pretty easy, but it didn't make happiness any less weird. The feeling was exhausting, actually.

Still, she felt pride for the greenblood. Their fight brought up a lot of interesting questions, but it gave a lot of insightful answers too. Austri had—without a doubt—caught Sarcel's attention. Whenever she got her little side project up and running...

Ah, maybe the jingle hell expedition could give her a little more insight into Austri's character as well. "Consider the invitation accepted, I guess."

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces