Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 am
The classroom has been completely rebuild to look like a stardome and has a large star charts hanging all over the walls of the class. The windows are open and high but each have a large rolling curtain that can be pulled down to block out the sun. There is a projector in the ceiling that can make a 360 degrees projection to fill the entire room. The general theme is light and medium blue hues.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:02 am
The Teacher

User Image
          Damen ━━ Sage
          T H E xxxxD I V I N I T Y
          age ━━ Twenty-three
          subject ━━ Astrology
          personality ━━ Kind, Playful, Calm

Ishiwara Yue

In-depth profile: Click Here

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 am
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

Damen walked into the classroom and looked around at the empty tables and took a deep breath. He then smiled and walked passed the tables to his desk and placed down his bag next to it. When he had his hands free he snapped his fingers and the torches and candles were lit as the windows were covered with their rolling curtains, making the candles the only light in the room.

The young man smiled and pointed at the projector on the ceiling.
"Incipe" His voice was a mere whisper, but the projector started to hum softly and soon it was projecting a starry night sky all around the classroom. When that was done, Damen walked back to his desk and sat down, taking a notebook from his bag and started writing in it. It was completely empty still as this was his first day. He wasn't even sure if he would have students yet.

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:33 pm
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

After a while of waiting, Damen sighed a bit. It would seem no students knew of his class yet, or perhaps couldn't fit it in their schedule. Since it was his first day, he got up and snapped his fingers to return the classroom to how it was and he left the class to go look around the campus for this day. If no one would come today, he might as well get acquainted with the surroundings. Damen walked outside and closed the door behind him changing the sign next to class to 'no class today'. And then he left for his little exploration.
[Exit]

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 am
((This class is still active! Just need to wait for someone to reply at my home so can work my way back here..))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:15 am
((Still working my way back, this BS about no set time system and can't be at more places at once is not making it easier))  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked down the hall of the school building after coming from Mr. Steel's manor. He looked around to see what classes were available. He stopped by a door with a sign on it and he was tempted to enter the classroom, but decided not to. "Doesn't seem like it was abandon like a lot of the other classrooms" he thought.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
The silence of just standing there in front of the astrology classroom was starting to become over baring for Moris. He didn't know what astrology, but he was guessing something to do with stars. No one around to give the answer to his questions about this class. He wasn't one to try too many new things in one week without being convinced about it first.
the amazing kitsune
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:52 am
User Image

Scata, the ScatanaUser Image

Scata was walking through the halls of Princeton as he made his way to the class. His Wizard was held up by...less desirable causes. So he told Scata to go ahead and open the class. Though the creature looked quite primal, his intelligence was far from. When he reached the hall with the class, he noticed someone was at the door already. Quickly he walked to the boy at the door, he wasn't very big just about reaching the height of a 10 year old child, but appearances could be deceiving. "Oohoo, you came for class yes? I will let you in yes! Oohoo" Without delay the owl like creature unlocked the door and walked in, immediately heading to the windows, closing the blinds and then to Damen's desk and turning on the projector which once more spread it's starry sky projection through the classroom. Then Scata proceeded to light the candles and incense which spread a calming, sweet scent through the classroom as he waited for the boy to enter. "Oohoo, my Wizard is held up, he'll be here soon though, yes. Oohoo." For a small creature he had a deep, calm voice. Scata turned to the youth and nodded. He would answer all questions asked.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris heard something coming down the hall then looked to see An owl looking being that was as big as a 10 year old. He hadn't seen such a creature in all his life before. "Yes" he answered about coming to this class. Moris watched it unlock the door then walk in then followed in a moment later. "Do you have a name?" he asked it. "What is this class about?" he asked for a class description.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:38 am
User Image

Scata tilted his head a bit at the first question before he gave a soft chortle for a chuckle. "Oohoo. You are first asking Scata his name yes. Not what he is, no! Oohoo." Obviously it was new for the owl creature to not be asked right away what he was. A shade form of a smile formed around his beak. "Oohoo. My name is Scata yes. Scata the Scatana hmm. I'm Damen's familiar yes. Oohoo" He nodded hearing his other question, before he pointed at the starry night projection around the classroom. "Oohoo. This class is about stars and their movements and how one could discern their messages. Yes. Find their answers in the stars and eventually even see the future if they have that gift hmm. Damen has such gift, yes. Oohoo" Scata loved explaining the class and talking about Damen. But most of all, he was enjoying the company of this person who wasn't concerned about his species but his individuality. "Oohoo. What is your name hmm? Oohoo." Scata chortled softly again. This boy reminded him a bit of Damen when they first met.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:49 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Thought it would be rude to ask right off the bat and not as important for me to know right away" Moris explained. He learned what the owl looking being name is and the teacher's name. Looked up to where Scata was pointing at the projection. Was a surprise to hear that stars have their own messages and about the teacher's gift. "My name is Moris" he answered calmly.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 am
User Image

"Oohoo. That it is yes. Yet it is always what Scata is asked first of all yes. Oohoo." The Scatana smiled it's crooked smile again and walked to Moris. "Oohoo. Nice to meet you it is Moris yes. I like you yes. I am not sure when Damen will be here no. He knew you were coming yes, but he has been held up by hmmm less wonderful developments in his life yes. Oohoo." For a moment Scata looked worried as much as his kind could look worried. "Oohoo. It's bringing out a part of him he really dislikes, yes. But he will be here soon yes. Why not take a seat hmm? I am sure Damen won't mind if we drink some of his tea while we wait no. Oohoo" If really necessary Scata could take over the basics of the class, but he was nowhere as good as his Wizard. So Scata preferred to wait for him.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt pleased that he did something different and it was a good thing. He watched Scata walk towards him then blushes lightly at being liked. "That's quite alright, Scata. You're keeping me company so it should be fine" he assures Scata. He nods, "Okay" he said about taking a seat and having tea. He did feel sort of parched as he walks over to the nearest seat and sat down.
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image

Scata nodded when Moris agreed and went to put the water heater on at the back of the class. He quickly grabbed two cups and when the water was done he filled them both with water before he looked at Moris and picked up the box with all the tea tastes. "Oohoo. There a lot of sorts yes! I don't know which you prefer, no. Which one you prefer hmmm? Oohoo." He spoke as he held up the box for the boy so he could see all the tea that was stored in there. Damen always kept quite a stash as he never knew when he felt like tea or what sort. That was one thing he didn't bother the stars about. As it was mundane really.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out