Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
Teacher: Dale Navy
The teacher is IN/OUT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The Social Studies teacher, Dale Navy unlocked the door to his class and walked on inside. He left the door open for anyone to just come in then he set his laptop bag on the teacher's desk. He adjust the collar around his neck a little making the thin metal chain attached to it swinging a little in front of his body. The chain hang down to his chest and ends just above his stomach. Dale walked around the classroom open the dark curtains all the way to let in more sunlight. "Now to wait for someone to show up, anyone will do" he mumbled as he sat down at the desk and took out his laptop out of his bag. He was no expert when it comes to technology, but he knew enough to get by and be able to use for teaching.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

After an hour has passed, Dale sighed loudly, "Didn't think waiting for someone to show up to be this boring" he said to himself frowning. He finished the Attendance spreadsheet on the laptop and it was easy to fill out since no one showed up for class so far. He took out a CD case and carried it over to the computers on the other side of the room. He turned them on then upload a copy of the textbook on the computers from the CD-ROM. "I hope teaching doesn't turn out to be a waste of my time" he thought while he was doing the uploading.
Dale was starting to get the urge to shift to his wolf form after he was done with the computers. He was afraid if did that he might end scaring someone away or get some kind of wrong idea. The more he waits the more he wants outside and run around in his wolf form.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale let out a long sigh when the class hours were over and the only people he saw were the ones that pushed by his classroom. He had became restless and depressed from being alone for so long. The whole he was thinking no one liked him despite having really met anyone on the first day or they really didn't like this subject. "Lack of students better not be a regular thing for this class" he mumbled trying not take this whole thing personally as he packed up his laptop bag. He grabs it as he left out of the classroom to someplace not outside knowing there will probably be students hanging around such.places so he decided to go someplace quiet right after he gets some sleep.
[exit to the cafeteria]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei woke up from the tree limb he was napping on. He stretched and looked at his phone to see the time. "Oh no, I'm late for class!" He jumped down from the tree and ran as fast as he could to class. "Its such a sunny day, maybe I should skip class and bathe in the sun!" He purred a bit when the warm sun hit his skin and started to spin in a circle. "No, class is more important!" Kei stopped running when he reached the Social Studies class. He peeked his head in threw the door, "Hmmm, maybe the teacher is late." He smiled and walked into the classroom, sitting at a desk next to the window. He lays his head down on his arms and soon falls asleep from the warmth coming from the window.
Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walked down the hall towards his classroom and the scent of a neko leading towards the same location. "Hopefully the person this scent belongs is still there" he thought and hoping it would be true. He was surprised to see someone sleeping at one of the few desks near the windows, but he wasn't angry. His long chain bang up against the door frame a little as he walked through it. Setting his laptop bag on his desk he looked back over to the sleeping neko, "At least someone showed up today" he said quietly to himself before walking towards the student's desk.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was purring while he slept, dreaming of playing with yarn. He stretched then shot up, sensing that someone was coming, but they were not fully human. He could tell that he was not in danger. He herd the foot steps get closer and quickly put his head back down, pretending to be asleep. 'I hope this person is nice.' He thought. He peeked at the door then looked away when he seen shoes. He started to purr, making it more believable that he was still sleeping.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale almost fell for the sleeping act until he realized the young neko's breathing didn't match of someone would be asleep. He listened to enough people sleeping to tell the difference of sleeping patterns and was pretty sure nekos are light sleepers and would have woken up by now. "Young sir, could you sit up now?" he asked politely and softly. He didn't know the name of the neko at the moment. "You are here for Social Studies, right?" he asked to find out why this neko is in his classroom.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei froze when the man spoke to him, 'H-He knew I wasn't sleeping.' He giggled softly and sat up, smiling, "Yes sir, My name is Kei Suzuki, its nice too meet you." He looked at the man who he assumed was the teacher. 'Hmmm, I've never meet someone like him.' Kei looked at the man with aw, wondering who he is and what he is.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was amused by the neko's reaction to catching on his sleeping act and the giggling. "I am Dale Navy, I teach this class" he introduced himself while he stood in front of the student. "You missed this class, Kei" he informed him, "However since you're the only student to show up today you get a second chance of making up for your absence" he gave the young neko the chance to redeem himself to be counted as present in his attendance sheet. He would really like to use the lessons plans for his class on the day it was planned on.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked down when Mr. Navy told him he was late, but once he herd that he was getting another chance, he smiled brightly. "Really Mr. Navy, thank you!" Kei jumped up from his seat and spun in a circle happily. He suddenly stopped and blushed, "S-Sorry, I'm kind of a hyper cat." He rubbed the back of his neck and sat back down.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:41 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale chuckled happily seeing how lively Kei was making the classroom. "He will definitely make up for the lack of presence of people in this room" he thought. "Not at all, you're making things very lively" he responded. He walked back to his desk and leaned against it some. "I will start off is asking: what do you think Social Studies is about?" he asked to find out how Kei will define the subject.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly after hearing Mr. Navy's comment. He watched him as he walked over to his desk and asked a question. He put a finger under his chin and thought, 'What do I think Social Studies is?' He thought a bit more and finally answered the teachers question. "Well, its about the history of out country and others right?" He looked at Mr. Navy with questionable look, wondering if he was right.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought that Kei gave a good enough answer to the question even though it wasn't the who truth. "Good guess if we were talking about history class, but history is just one part of Social Studies" he responded. "As a whole Social Studies is the study of people" he gave him a easy definition for Kei to remember. He ran his fingers along his thin long chain that hangs from his collar.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers