Reply Gaia Games & Events
zOMG for geezers? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroii Okami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:52 am
ok, here it is. I dont post much, so most of you don't know me, but i read a lot of your posts and seriously LOVE the GGG.

when zOMG launches, I plan on playing it......a lot!

I am interested in getting to know other geezers who are intersted in playing as well, and maybe setting up a battle clan if enough people want to play with me. it would be nice to have a group to run with on zOMG where i have some defense against stupid teens calling me a noob.

i think its a good idea, we can show these young'uns that we are retired.....not dead yet!

so i guess just post here or PM me with your thoughts on the topic, and with luck we will rule the MMO.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 am
I doubt many of the geezers are really seasoned mmorpg'ers, present company discluded, so I don't think zOMG will really affect (or bring together?) the GGG.

But you'll be sure to see me on the battlefield, just mention the GGG and I'll help you out. Otherwise my bad memory might just make me think your some random nobody. confused  

Shuyajin

Shiroii Okami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 am
Shuyajin
I doubt many of the geezers are really seasoned mmorpg'ers, present company discluded, so I don't think zOMG will really affect (or bring together?) the GGG.

But you'll be sure to see me on the battlefield, just mention the GGG and I'll help you out. Otherwise my bad memory might just make me think your some random nobody. confused

lol.....well, ya never know. a lot of 20 somethings may be interested anyway. is worth a shot i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:35 am

I wouldn’t mind running round zOMG with some GGG members ( count me as a 20 something member please) Just either PM me or mention the guild or I might be a bit off and run of thinking it’s the usually female character= easy prey to chat up scenario

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Skaliver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 am
I will definitely be hitting up the zOMG! I hope it is as fun as I am expecting it to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 am
As a seasoned RPG veteran, both on and off the internets, I'm bound to wander in for a little while at least. The thing is however...
I fully and entirely expect ZOMG, with all of my heart and mind, to be utter and complete rubbish!
Should the game come anywhere near to living up to my expectations, I will saunter off elsewhere.  

Miniar

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
I'll join! Let me get my cane! :p

I've been wanting to give this new little battle system a go. It's nice to know I'll have some fellow Geezers to help out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:15 pm
i've played lot's of rpg's as well. mmo, reg. vid games, table top, even LARP! i will deff. be playing zOMG. at least in the first few weeks/months, to at least see how i like it. i'm gussing i will....a lot.  

Johnny Paranoid

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:14 pm
Miniar
As a seasoned RPG veteran, both on and off the internets, I'm bound to wander in for a little while at least. The thing is however...
I fully and entirely expect ZOMG, with all of my heart and mind, to be utter and complete rubbish!
Should the game come anywhere near to living up to my expectations, I will saunter off elsewhere.

I agree with you there but then it’s Gaia right? Nothing goes to plan at first try, I expect it to be badly done and looking rushed but then this tiny part of me still hold hope in my heart for a good time waster of a game to play online.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Count me in. I retired from the MMO landscape since I got addicted to Ragnarok Online real bad crying but if there's people from the guild playing might as well give it a try also since I joined gaia waaaaaaaay back I've been waiting for gaia to make its own MMO  

flash_75

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiroii Okami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:09 pm
sounds like there are some people out there.....ill take a list when the launch date is announced. i wonder if a cane will be a weapon available to whack little'uns with?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm
zOMG sounds interesting and looks rather fun. I usually can't get into other MMORG's, this will be my first attempt.  

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

BuffySlays

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:08 pm
I may not be a seasoned mmorpg'er but I am definitely looking forward to zOMG!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Sounds like a good idea to me, a GGG team of fighters..... PM me when this starts up and I'll be glad to join in.  

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm
I plan on at least giving it a try. I don't care about battling much but it would be fun to do the quests they talked about. (and I'm not in my 20's or 30's for that matter wink )  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff