Welcome to Gaia! ::

π‘€π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ ☾ 𝐸𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Back to Guilds

Two years later, a new enermy appears with different motives... 

Tags: roleplay, sailormoon, sailor, moon, sailormoonroleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Hikawa Shrine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon
Forum Assistant

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:13 am
Hikawa Shrine

User Image

User Image

Entry Way
User Image

Living Room
User Image

Modern Kitchen
User Image

Dining Room
User Image

Zen Meditation Room
User Image

Eight Guest Bedrooms
(All with similar designs)
User Image User Image User Image

Modern Bathrooms
User Image User Image

Japanese Gardens
User Image User Image User Image

Japanese Hot Spring
User Image User Image

User Image

Hikawa Shrine is a Japanese Shinto Shrine in Azuba-Juban District, Minato Ward, in Akasaka, Japan. It's design is based on traditional Japanese architecture, most likely from the Feudal Era. The shrine sells merchandises, like amulets and fortunes to visitors. Rei Hino and her grandfather live and work at the shrine.

for rei to set up photos etc - Sailor Moon ( Finished! - Rei )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:28 am
Star Fighter didn't mind if Sailor Mars had her arm around her waist, or how close she was. Now that they were alone, the Starlight was able to speak freely to the Fire Princess. Letting go of her arm around Rei's waist, her gloved hand glided behind Rei's back and reached back for her hand so she was holding it again.
"I'm... not trying to ignore you, Sailor Mars, but it's a lot easier to speak to you alone and explain to you what just happened more freely." Smiling faintly, the Starlight continued "Just before... Star Maker, Healer, and I saw Princess Kakyuu. Our Princess only revealed herself to us... but she came with a message. I have no doubt you felt something too. The message was...that girl, Kira, is Princess Nova. That is what Princess Kakyuu informed us about. From that point I knew the youma had put Kira under its attack, Kira needed to get away from that area as the youma had been taking her magic. Sailor Moon must have known who she was before we did... she seems very invested in Kira, same with Star Healer, she was also drawn to her and... I can also speak for Star Maker, and even myself, but not in the same way Star Healer is." Star Fighter explained.
"It's hard to put into words, I guess it is similar to when you sense something, it's that feeling you can't ignore and it pulls at you in different directions . . . " darting her eyes away from Sailor Mars at the ground, Star Fighter was a bit hesitant herself.

User Image

"You know . . . you have that same effect, one that . . . tugs at someone's heartstrings." Looking back at Sailor Mars again, she continued. "When I was singing tonight... you were on my mind and I... just wanted you by my side the whole time." Lightly squeezing Sailor Mars's gloved hand just like she did at the concert.
"I like you, a lot, Sailor Mars, maybe more than you realize." Not wanting to invade the Senshi's personal space any longer, Star Fighter let go of her hand gently, resting her hand by her side. "You are such a caring person, to everyone around you, and I often wondered..." Reaching out her gloved hand, she lightly trailed the back of her gloved fingertips down the fire Senshi's left cheek, as Star Fighter gazed into her amethyst eyes while whispering "Who . . . is taking care of you . . . ?" Star Fighter asked, narrowing her eyelids and frowning, she was genuinely worried for Sailor Mars. Retracting her gloved hand away, Star Fighter didn't want to throw herself at Sailor Mars and wanted to see how she reacted. Even though 'Seiya' basically did and got away with it, Star Fighter was a bit different in her approach and since it was just the two of them now without an audience, they could talk more openly. Deep down, Star Fighter hoped Sailor Mars got the subtle hint that she was falling for her.

Marveling Adventurer

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Marveling Adventurer

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

7,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:30 pm
"..Everything will be alright. Princess Kakyuu is with Kira, you don't need to worry, Sailor Moon. I'll let you know when I see her awake, you have my word. I'm going to take Sailor Mars back home, then I will go and see Princess Kakyuu, and Kira."

User Image

Sailor Mars couldn't help but smile quietly at the interaction between Sailor Star Fighter and Sailor Moon then. Remaining quiet out of politeness until they were done speaking with one another. The moment Star Fighter's attention returned, she couldn't help but have a response blush in reaction to feeling Star Fighter's free arm wrapping around her own waist, drawing her body closer. What whispered words followed after, prompted Sailor Mars to comply.

"Hold on to me."

Wrapping her arms around securely about Sailor Star Fighter, what felt like in an instant she took a breath, they were airborne. There was barely enough time to react the sensation of the ground vanishing, the weightless sensation that followed thereafter as the wind and air surrounding them in an aerodynamic manner made the trip feel quick.

While soaring in the air, Sailor Mars couldn't help but hold onto Star Fighter, a little closer, a little tighter, hugging her closer and sealing a gap that may of been between them in flight. She trusts Star Fighter. Knowing that she was in good hands, was being protected and taken care of. She couldn't help but look at the scenery beneath them and the sky above. It was magical! Like a dream, come true. And before Sailor Mars knew it, the flight was over.

User Image

Familiar tree tops of cherry blossomed trees came into view, along with the rooftop of the Hikawa Shrine as Star Fighter landed slowly towards the ground. The moment Sailor Mars' heels touched the concrete, she found that she was not ready to release Star Fighter. Still hugging her closely.

The moment that Star Fighter, released her hold along her waist, she figured that it was a cue to release her own hold. An obvious blush appeared along Sailor Mars' cheeks as she felt Star Fighter's reached out for her hand. Interlocking her fingers in along Star Fighter's then. Staring back mesmerized at Star Fighter's blue eyes, wanting to say something in response to what just happened. But Star Fighter beat her to the punch.

"I'm... not trying to ignore you, Sailor Mars, but it's a lot easier to speak to you alone and explain to you what just happened more freely."

Smiling in quietly as she responded, "I didn't think that you were, ignoring me." Realizing she whispered, even though it was just the two of them. She waited patiently for Star Fighter to continue.

"Just before... Star Maker, Healer, and I saw Princess Kakyuu. Our Princess only revealed herself to us... but she came with a message. I have no doubt you felt something too. The message was...that girl, Kira, is Princess Nova. That is what Princess Kakyuu informed us about. From that point I knew the youma had put Kira under its attack, Kira needed to get away from that area as the youma had been taking her magic. Sailor Moon must have known who she was before we did... she seems very invested in Kira, same with Star Healer, she was also drawn to her and... I can also speak for Star Maker, and even myself, but not in the same way Star Healer is."

Sailor Mars nodded her head in reference of sensing Princess Kakyuu's presence. After nodding her head, she stopped in mid-knod replaying what was just said: "...that girl, Kira, is Princess Nova." Silence was shared then. Everything was making sense! Like being hit by a freight train, Sailor Mars' theory of what she had been sensing hit rock bottom. Kira! Is not only a Sailor Senshi but she is in fact, Princess Nova. Sailor Mars line of sight drifted off to the side and downwards briefly. Sailor Moon's insistence of speaking with Kira later made a whole lot of sense now!

'Usagi must have seen something when she chased after Kira. Something unseen by the rest of us.' Thinking about this was a little unsettling. Whatever Sailor Moon saw she wanted to get to the bottom of the situation ...and... help.. her. "Yes... that has to be it!" Spoken within a hushed breath. Swallowing after taking a breath to recollect herself and her thoughts. She looked back at Star Fighter, never once losing track of what was being said.

"It's hard to put into words, I guess it is similar to when you sense something, it's that feeling you can't ignore and it pulls at you in different directions . . . "

Sailor Mars understood. She understood exactly what Star Fighter was describing. Especially on a more intimate level, more than some she knew. Providing a gentle squeeze along Star Fighter's hand within her own. Letting her know that she understood what she was talking about.

"You know . . . you have that same effect, one that . . . tugs at someone's heartstrings."

Her eyes were sparkling once Star Fighter made eye contact once again, "I do?" Spoken innocently. Sailor Mars wasn't making a play with Star Fighter's words. She's never been addressed like that before.

"When I was singing tonight... you were on my mind and I... just wanted you by my side the whole time." Sailor Mars' heart sped up within her chest, as she kept her gaze locked with Star Fighter's. When she felt her hand squeezed in response, that blush she had earlier returned along her cheeks that strolled down along her neck.

User Image

"I like you, a lot, Sailor Mars, maybe more than you realize." By now, Sailor Mars' heart was racing quickly from within, the sound of the thump, thump THUMP was so loud she could feel her ears becoming full with the sound. Feeling her ears turning red too from the blushing of what she was being told then.

At some point, Star Fighter released her hold against her hand. She didn't know exactly when that happened. She was just in a hazy moment. It was just the two of them. Alone. Together. "You are such a caring person, to everyone around you, and I often wondered..."

User Image

'Am I even breathing? Is this a dream?! Please say this isn't a dream and that this is real!' Sailor Mars thought to herself as she couldn't take her eyes off of Star Fighter's gentleness. She thought about pinching herself but that thought process passed the moment Star Fighter approached and reached out with the backside of her gloved fingertips, brushing her fingertips along the left side of her cheek. "Who . . . is taking care of you . . . ?" Just as Star Fighter's hand dropped away and it seemed as though she was about to take a step back.

It was her heart that what moved Sailor Mars forward, sealing the distance between the two of them. Applying a soft, tender kiss upon Star Fighter's lips. Holding onto that moment as she kissed her. Forming a memory.

Sailor Mars had stepped out of her protective, personal bubble that had always shielded her. Having noticed subtle signs and hints over time of how they interacted with each other and around their friends. Feelings that had been growing over time, she recognized but she had been uncertain as to how Star Fighter felt. Until now. Sailor Mars was so used to being alone. Living life alone on the journey ahead was familiar but lonely. And Sailor Mars ached for closeness and to not be so isolated from everyone. And knew at some point, she would need to step out from her shell and become more involved in life, be surrounded by the ones she cares for and loves.

To also ... show her love. And express her feelings not just with words but with actions. Since actions tend to speak louder than words.

Sailor Mars' actions. Showing her feelings. Her real feelings. Something she always feared she'd screw up and have not only her heart broken for falling for someone. But know in the back of her mind that she had destroyed a friendship in an instance and that there would be no return. Seiya had been there for her through the thick and the thin. Sailor Mars wanted to return the favor. Intimately. In the same manner, hoping that she had not just overstepped their friendship then.

Holding onto that tender moment, Sailor Mars held onto the kiss for as long was allowed. As someone's breath escaped, which was probably her own, she hesitated a moment before slowly taking a step back, wondering what was on Star Fighter's mind then.

Star Fighter Seiya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:59 am
Feeling the light touch of Sailor Mars' soft tender lips touch her own lightly caused a little bit of surprise, not seeing Mars being so forward and accepting caught her by surprise, but this made her feel more at ease knowing she felt the same way. Returning the kiss, she closed her eyes and pressed against her lips.

Taking both her gloved hands and placing them on Sailor Mars' bare skin on her arms, between where her gloves ended and shoulders, Star Fighter could feel her slowly pull away, which caused the starlight to gently, but forcefully make Sailor Mars walk backwards and have her back leaning up against the wall of the shrine like Star Fighter was pinning her against the wall. Also pulling away from the kiss, a smirk came momentarily displayed on the starlight's visage as she answered her own question. "The answer . . . is me. "

Star Fighter took a further step, closing the gap between the two as she was now the one to make a move. Leaning closely in, she trailed her lips slowly along the woman's neck, and moved closer to her lips, stopping for a few seconds, then proceeded to place another kiss on Sailor Mars' lips while her gloved left hand moved to the back of the firey princesses head, threading her fingers gently through her hair, while her right hand moved up towards Sailor Mars' right cheek (her left) and rested there as the two kissed a bit more intimately . . .

While the moment continued for a few seconds longer, Star Fighter had to carefully detach her tongue away from Sailor Mar's as she had to break off the kiss and whispered while smiling "You're such a tease..." then rested her forehead against the firey princesses, while looking into her amethyst eyes "You know . . . you're irresistible..." Pulling slowly away, Star Fighter gently and slowly moved her right gloved hand that was resting on her face, stroking it downwards as she spoke tenderly towards the Sailor Senshi as she whispered "I... should probably head back... but... I don't want to..." Feeling that 'not wanting to leave' was extremely stronger than protecting her own Princess, which Star Fighter knew she could never admit, even to herself, but sadly she had a duty and it was risky having two - one Princess asleep while the other was currently using her powers - made it even more difficult to get away from that 'Starlight' life.

User Image

The starlight let the other hand release away from the back of Sailor Mars' head but instead inched it downwards toward her lower hip where her backbow sat. "We're... going to the archery tournament tomorrow... but afterwards... I was thinking you and I...could continue where we left off . . .?" Her sapphire eyes glimmered in the dark, even though it was 'dark' around them, there was still light around the shrine. "I don't want you to miss out on your beauty sleep... not that you need it..." she said, gazing into the woman's eyes lovingly, then brought her right hand back up as she booped the firey ravened-haired woman's nose lightly, and then leaned closely, moving towards Sailor Mars' ear and whispered "...You're already beautiful... my shining star..."

Marveling Adventurer

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Marveling Adventurer

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

7,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Sailor Mars had been in the process of stepping back, she had started to think that she had overstepped on their friendship. Her mouth pursed and moved to form words but was silenced. The warm sensation of soft velvet lips pressing in along her own, made words vanish and feelings bubble and rise to the surface once more.

A rush of blood flushed throughout Sailor Mars' body, leaving her light headed and dizzy with a cascading effect of feelings surfacing. Feeling Star Fighter's gloved hands settle upon the bare skin along her biceps (the space in between where her gloves ended and sleeves settled). With her backwards steps, she could feel a guided movement from Star Fighter, leading her backwards. When she felt the guided weight gently push her back, she could feel the coolness of the concrete plaster wall behind her.

When Star Fighter lips left her own and found their way down along her neck, Sailor Mars gasped! Or was it a moan that had become trapped within the heated, passionate moment being shared then? She felt drunk, even though she wasn't that type of person to drink. 'I'm melting... oh my god, I'm melting... is this even possible?' Some tiny voice in the back of her mind managed to squeak out. Amidst of her hazy thoughts flowing through her mind, she could feel Star Fighter's gloved fingertips threading through her hair while her right glided up to her cheek. Sailor Mars was dealing with emotional overload of feelings surging throughout her body. Her mind was swimming with things she wanted to say, actions she wanted to do but felt frozen.

When their lips reunited once more, it was like a firecracker had been lit causing a spark of fire to blossom, causing a warmth from within that felt like an explosion of fireworks. Reaching up with her own gloved hands, Sailor Mars allowed her hands to tenderly glide around Star Fighter's waistline. To where her hands moving to settle in and along Star Fighter's back and shoulders. Her left hand moving slowly to fit naturally along the small of Star Fighter's back, whereas her right hand slowly moved delicately up along her back. Her fingertips left feathery brush strokes along Star Fighter's bare skin along her back until her fingertips met along Star Fighter's shoulder and neck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As their kiss deepened, Sailor Mars gently drew Star Fighter closer to her own body, liking the feeling of her closeness. Holding her tenderly. Their kiss parted, as it seemed Star Fighter needed to come up for air. "You're such a tease..." Which prompted her to smile, "I'm a tease?" said playfully. "You know . . . you're irresistible..." She couldn't stop the blush that arose once more. "Am I?" Not used to anyone ever saying that to her with actual, true meaning behind it. Reaching up to caress the side of Star Fighter's face with her fingertips softly, "You're amazing. ." Gazing affectionately up at those pretty blue eyes gazing down into her own eyes. "You do know that, right?"

"I... should probably head back... but... I don't want to..." To actually have a moment to breathe. To be provided time, with someone she cares about. Even knowing that their time was limited, at least for the time being. Letting her hand drop slowly down to the collar of Star Fighter's attire, her dark purple (amethyst) eyes followed, as if they were taking a closer look at the detail of the material. A soft smile appeared. "You made a promise though.. didn't you?" Lightly chewing upon her lower lip in thought, "Two princesses in the house." Lifting her eyes back upright to look into Star Fighter's eyes, "Your Princess Kakyuu and your guest Princess Nova. Not to mention, a new starlight called Sailor Star Catcher."

Lightly playing with the hem along the collar, "Do I want you to stay? Absolutely! No hesitation there. But that would be selfish of me. . .to place that upon you. To chose. Duty calls, I know and understand that all too well, Star Fighter. And I would never do anything that would jeopardize, the welfare of your princess. I could never forgive myself, nor would I expect you to forgive me for that matter. I'm not that kind of person, I am not selfish. I tend to think of others before me. That's just who I am."

Looking up to meet eye to eye once more. Her fingertips returning to delicately brush in a loving manner along Star Fighter's cheek. "And I care a great deal about you and I--" Perhaps it was the simple gesture of Star Fighter's free hand moving to settle at her hip within the region of where her back bow was located at, that caused her to pause what she was about to say next. A flush of heat resided from within certain areas along her body that made her dizzy.

"We're... going to the archery tournament tomorrow... but afterwards... I was thinking you and I...could continue where we left off . . .?" Her smile grew, "I'll be there too." Her breath caught as she could see the sparkling light from within those blue eyes staring back at her and she replied, "I would like that."

What was said next almost made her giggle, "I don't want you to miss out on your beauty sleep... not that you need it..." Her smile merely widened. "Right.. beauty sleep." Watching Star Fighter reach up and lightly boop her nose, "...You're already beautiful... my shining star..." That radiant blush returned, Sailor Mars was working hard on not to show a bashful shuffling of one foot over the other in reaction to being told that she was beautiful and that she was Star Fighter's shining star.

User Image

Star Fighter knew the right words to speak. She could undoubtedly tell that Sailor Mars was not accustomed to being told things of endearment such as this. Placing her gloved hands behind her back, so that she wasn't feeling the coolness of the plaster anymore. Sailor Mars' body language did sway a little bit, perhaps it was more a slow moving dance within her footings for a reaction to what was said. She wasn't trying to be quiet, nor appear a-dork-able. She just wasn't used to this. Her glowing, and approving smile though... basically said she liked this.

Star Fighter Seiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm
Replying to Rei from this post here

The sound of Kira's voice echoed down the hallway, even though Star Fighter had now stopped paying any attention to Yaten and Taiki, the Starlight listened to the lyrics of the song. Not to raise their voices? In this case, it was to do with all the bickering going on.

"Ahhh....~ Even if I’m wearing the sweet fragrance of love...
Is there no way for me to satisfy your heart? Oh you… Oh you…

With just a gentle touch of your hand..
I can tell by that starlight it’s you… It’s you…

We fatefully met across an endless galaxy
I’ll never let go of your trembling heart
Longing so deeply for this love
Don’t drown in it, don’t drown..."

"Don’t raise your voice...
I’ll snatch those lips away
Don’t look at me like that

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch away your everything

Even if your heart is swallowed up by darkness
I’ll protect you no matter what...

Oh you… oh you…"

"I will be able to find the path of light
Even if the light of hope is disappearing,
I’ll illuminate it, I’ll illuminate it

At the edge of your line of sight,
There we are, there we are

Don’t drown in it, don’t drown"

"Ahhh ~... Ahhhh... ~"

"Ahhhh ~ Ahhhhh… ~
Don’t drown in it, don’t drown

No matter where I’m singing from, this song will
Make you turn your head, make you turn your head

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch those lips away

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch away your everything..."

By the time she had finished singing, Star Fighter didn't even notice their headset beeping, getting an incoming call from their mobile. Instead, Star Fighter hissed and spoke "I can't think with you two talking." Waiting to hear any further sounds coming from the room, Yaten turned around and walked away. Looking at Taiki with disappointment "...You two need to sort yourselves out." Star Fighter scoffed and shook her head, walking in the other direction to where Yaten went.
Heading back up the stairs, and into her room, Star Fighter took her phone and noticed there were several missed calls and voicemails from none other than Rei Hino. "s**t..." not even thinking that she of all people would have a high sensory mode where she could literally feel anything.
"I wonder why I didn't hear that through my headset? I was listening to Kira and I didn't even notice anything else when I heard her voice... time just stood still for me, paralyzing me, and that I was made to hear that song or something."
Star Fighter was about to call Rei back but then threw down her phone. "You know what?" Having an idea, Star Fighter walked over to her window and pushed it as wide as she could open, and within a blink of an eye, the shooting star had other plans.

User Image

Upon arriving at Rei's temple, it was past midnight, and by this stage Rei had been speaking with Mamoru, not knowing she was about to interrupt a conversation with them.
Looking for the nearest window that was open, Star Fighter flew herself in to find Rei and then released her body so she came out of the little blue energy ball which was the star she had contained her body in while she traveled around freely.
This would no doubt give Rei the utmost fright it was sudden, but she should have expected this sort of spontaneous behavior from Star Fighter.
Waiting for Rei to get off the phone, Star Fighter closed her eyes and changed back to normal, Seiya didn't want Rei to feel too intimidated and went to a more casual approach.
"Hey." Seiya said, once Rei finally got off the phone. "Sorry, I missed your calls... everything is... under control-ish now." Smiling faintly, he didn't want Rei to worry. "I saw your messages. Kira did apparently try and transform, but she didn't... it sounds like Yaten stopped her from doing so, but I'm not sure exactly why... perhaps it was too dangerous... which got me thinking... we can bring Kira here, and under our supervision of all the Sailor Senshi, we can all protect her and any power that could potentially cause a youma to appear. You have Ofuda charms you could place around the building, and even Hotaru could bring some crystals to help? I'm not the best person with this sort of stuff but... we can only try."

User Image

Looking down, Seiya spoke quietly to Rei. "Yaten and Taiki are having yet another argument, usually it's me getting my head bitten off but Yaten and Taiki seem to be at each other's throats lately... Is there a spell or charm to fix sibling relationships? I need a dozen of those. I feel bad for Kira, she is staying with us and has seen the ugly side of the Three Lights..."

User Image

"I mean on camera we act great together, but as soon as one of us disagrees it's game over. Kira is just... left in her room, Yaten didn't even see her afterwards and Taiki decked him over the face. Honestly, Rei, we are really good at acting for a reason. Pretending to our fans."
Sighing, Seiya leaned against the wall. "Sorry...this is just Lights drama the media would love to hear. Yaten will need to use some real good makeup to cover that nice bruise she got... we don't want any attention, but I'm sure she knows that." Pausing, Seiya realized he had been doing all the talking. "Again, sorry, Rei. Talk to me, you must have been through hell out of all this too."

User Image

Sailor Moon

Kou Taiki

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Marveling Adventurer

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

7,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:35 pm
There was commotion going on behind in the background, as the sound of the phone was moved and Usagi's voice came on the line. 'Oh thank goodness, it's so good to hear Usagi's voice!'

Rei thought to herself as she took a breath before speaking again, "Usagi-chan! I'm glad that you are there, again, I am sorry for calling you so late, both of you for that matter! I---" Rei never got a chance to say the next thing, Usagi beat her to the punch.

"Rei-chan?! What's happening?! Are you alright?! Everyone else?! We have blue smoke going up our walls--Oh?! I-It...stopped?"

'Blue smoke going up their walls?!' Rei sat along the bathroom floor at her house in alarm as to hearing this news! It didn't sound like a fire, because otherwise it would have been black smoke over fire not blue smoke! "Usagi-chan? Is the blue smoke covering everything in your room? Not just the walls? The ceiling and floor too?" Which probably sounded weird that she asked. Rei's eyes widened at another thought. If Usagi and Mamoru had experienced this... did.. ? Did the others experience this too?

"I can sense Kira-chan's presence... it's faint but...I-I don't know what that was--- is she in danger?!"

User Image

Assuming that Usagi must have passed the phone back to Mamoru because she couldn't hear her friend anymore. "As far as I know, Kira isn't in danger. She.. she used her transformation wand to transform for Yaten."

Knowing fully well that both Usagi and Mamoru would need an explanation, "After Sailor Star Fighter brought me home, I went to wash the day away when I got sucked forcibly into the psionic plane and witnessed first hand what was going on in real time between Kira and Yaten tonight. It was the weirdest experience I've felt in the longest time. Usagi, I don't know what power is residing within Kira but it's powerful enough that I was yanked from one plane of existence into another in order to witness something unusual about Kira's transformation when she when she was in the process of transforming. I remember when you transformed before all of us and it was nothing near to what I experienced tonight." Allowing some time for the two of them to absorb what she said, she continued. Not realizing that she had an unexpected visitor arrive at her humble abode.

Informing Usagi, Mamoru and the new unexpected visitor what she heard on the psionic plane. Not just heard, but felt on a grand scale! "I watched Yaten stop Kira from finalizing her transformation. I could hear Yaten screaming, begging, pleading with her to not do this. 'Kira! Kira! KIRA! You don't have to transform! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU, AGAIN!" Rei realized that she left out the part of what Kira had said towards Yaten. She figured at some point she would be asked by someone.. just what Kira said that triggered this event.

"I was feeling an enormous amount of pain when Yaten was screaming. At first, I thought the pain was my own, only to realize that it was not my pain that I was feeling. The pain was from Yaten of all people! This was NO NORMAL TRANSFORMATION!" Rei wasn't yelling into the phone line, she was emphasizing the intense emotion behind what she was watching happen between two people.

"When Yaten was screaming at Kira to stop, she was literally having to physically and forcibly pry Kira's fingers off of the wand. Kira's grip was gripping transformation wand so tight, that I could feel Yaten's desperation and pleas while she was moving Kira's fingers away, in order to stop the transformation from completing. The feeling... of a life or death adrenaline rush was flowing through Yaten at that very moment, to have the strength to stop Kira in a timely manner before the power radiating off of Kira erupted into blinding beacon of light."

"I guess whatever power drew me there by force noticed my presence and I was sent off and away from Kira and Yaten. I found myself in a spiraling realm filled with darkness and flames that engulfed the image surrounding Kira and Yaten. When I was able to take a breath, I realized I physically had never left my house but I was there... Usagi! I was in the Three Lights' house psionically!"
She knew how crazy that must have sounded. She was speaking the truth. She was shaking against the bathroom wall (she wasn't cold, her nerves were a lit -wild-electric-wires-firing off within) as she spoke to her audience. It would be a good bit before she could relax once more to settle down for the night.

User Image

In was in that moment she heard movement from the side, turning to see a shadow form of an individual standing there in the doorway. It took a moment for the form to take shape and she recognized immediately who it was. Mouthing her visitors' name but NOT sounding the name. 'Seiya!' Pulling herself upright along the wall, up off the floor. To where she moved to taking a seat along the wooden teak shower bench for two nearby. She was descent, already in a black nightgown for the night. Holding up her index finger towards Seiya as she glanced downwards at the floor in thought.

"Usagi... Mamoru, I know that this was a lot to hear." Figuring that it was more than likely Mamoru on the line now versus Usagi. She felt her cellphone buzz with incoming messages in response to Usagi's text message going out to their group of Inner and Outer Senshi. She knew it was only a matter of time until everyone responded to Usagi and their findings. "There's more.. but.." Lifting her dark indigo eyes upwards to meet with a concerned expression that had formed upon Seiya's face. "We can discuss it later, once everyone has gotten a chance to get some sleep." 'I need sleep, especially after having the rug of the world yanked out from beneath my feet.' Rei could hear Mamoru speaking off to the side towards Usagi before he came back to the line, "I've got to go, Mamoru. I am completely drained after the night's unexpected activities. I'll talk to you two tomorrow... please tell Usagi, I said goodnight." She ended the call there.

Staring at her cellphone surface as it displayed the time and the reflection of Seiya moving in closer to where she sat. Gesturing for Seiya to join her if he wanted to do so. From what she could tell, Seiya was doing just fine holding up the wall in support.

"Hey. Sorry, I missed your calls... everything is... under control-ish now." Control-ish? Rei couldn't help but crack a small smile out of the corner of her mouth, "...that's one way of putting it. No worries.. it's been a... um- interesting night so far. And I am assuming that you must have heard a big portion of the conversation in order to fill you in, Seiya." Rei was actually glad to see Seiya there, she looked absolutely exhausted and spent from what she unexpectedly had to endure.

"I saw your messages. Kira did apparently try and transform, but she didn't... it sounds like Yaten stopped her from doing so, but I'm not sure exactly why... perhaps it was too dangerous... which got me thinking... we can bring Kira here, and under our supervision of all the Sailor Senshi, we can all protect her and any power that could potentially cause a youma to appear. You have Ofuda charms you could place around the building, and even Hotaru could bring some crystals to help? I'm not the best person with this sort of stuff but... we can only try."

User Image

Rei had to seriously bite her lip, at the request that Seiya just mentioned. Trying her best not to sound so dry with sarcasm. "Sure. . . we can try that. I only ask, please give me at least an 8 hour head-start on sleep before I even attempt to set up specialty wards." Not knowing how Seiya would react to that kind of response.

User Image

Rei reached up with her hands to massage her temple with her fingertips, ". . . sorry.. I'm really tired, I wasn't trying to come off negative then, Seiya. I mean the start of today was absolutely fantastic and by the end of the day going into the night was just as good. If not better! But then s**t hit the fan and everything got turned upside down in a manner of seconds." Rei kept going over in her mind the wonderful experience she had of a lifetime and that memory of the concert, singing, their time alone was the best thing that was helping her stay grounded in the present moment. She started to say something, but heard Seiya speak up as she looked up at him in between her fingers while she massaged the sides of her head trying to relax and focus on the time they were sharing now, with a simple smile.

User Image

"Yaten and Taiki are having yet another argument, usually it's me getting my head bitten off but Yaten and Taiki seem to be at each other's throats lately... Is there a spell or charm to fix sibling relationships? I need a dozen of those. I feel bad for Kira, she is staying with us and has seen the ugly side of the Three Lights..."

User Image

Rei didn't know how long she had been staring at Seiya then, when he requested a charm to fix sibling relationships. "Come again?" Realizing that Seiya was being serious and not joking. "You need a charm... to fix sibling relationships? I gotta say, Seiya, that's the first time I've ever had anyone request a charm for that."

Blinking a couple of times as she thought about how to respond, "Since I don't have any siblings myself, Seiya. The only thing that I can logically say is that both Yaten and Taiki might need counseling? I'm not being funny, if this has happened more times than you can count. Perhaps they do indeed need counseling. Or some time apart to reflect on what brought them to this state where they are bickering and getting into physical aggression with one another. Maybe taking a break from one another will help out for a time. When they both can get their heads on straight and actually speak to one another respectfully without taking blows, that are both verbal and physical."

Looking back at Seiya, Rei was truly at a loss as to what to say, other than what she just did. "I hope my advice helps, Seiya, truly. Otherwise, I-I...I? I guess I could try and make a charm for the both of them to help calm their aggression so that they can get along, peacefully?"

"I mean on camera we act great together, but as soon as one of us disagrees it's game over. Kira is just... left in her room, Yaten didn't even see her afterwards and Taiki decked him over the face. Honestly, Rei, we are really good at acting for a reason. Pretending to our fans."

Rei was absolutely stunned at hearing that Yaten and Taiki got into a physical fight with one another and that Taiki actually decked Yaten. Shocked. She was also saddened to hear that Kira wasn't spoken to after the fight, to make sure she was alright, "Did anyone bother to go and check in on Kira and make sure she's alright? Usagi is absolutely worried about her. I am too, after seeing what I saw tonight and after what I'm hearing."

Rei frowned at the last statement that Seiya made then, Honestly, Rei, we are really good at acting for a reason. Pretending to our fans.

"I guess, it's a really good thing that your fan base does not know anything about each of you all's personal life. Do you know how some people would react if they found out that two siblings out of the three are violent towards one another?" Gesturing with her index finger out before her in a small twirl, "This violent interaction between Yaten and Taiki, cannot be released out into the public Seiya. Nor can they EVER put that negative energy out on display towards the public eye, it could ruin you all!" She was so floored at hearing this. Of course she would never repeat any of this to the outside world. Rei was not that kind of person and understood that Seiya trusted her to talk about what's bothering them about their family.

Rei stood up and walked over to where Seiya was standing and reached out to first take his hand holding it within her own, "I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. You shouldn't go through this alone. I cannot even begin to fathom the strain this is placing not just on them but you too, Seiya." Gently lifting his hand up to slide along her shoulder, as Rei moved in to give Seiya a comforting hug, sensing that he needed it more than he realized then.

"Sorry...this is just Lights drama the media would love to hear. Yaten will need to use some real good makeup to cover that nice bruise she got... we don't want any attention, but I'm sure she knows that. Again, sorry, Rei. Talk to me, you must have been through hell out of all this too."

User Image

Turning her head to the side, as she stood up on her tippy toes so that she place a gentle kiss upon Seiya's cheek and to whisper, "My hell is nothing in comparison to what hell you are currently going through. I am here for you Seiya." Holding and hugging Seiya closely to her. Rei meant every word, she was there whenever he needed to bend her ear, need a hug or just time away from their sibling BS.

Star Fighter Seiya

Sailor Moon

Stouthearted Knight

Kou Taiki

Star Spangled Justice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 pm
"Sure. . . we can try that. I only ask, please give me at least an eight-hour head-start on sleep before I even attempt to set up specialty wards."

"I don't expect you to do it now, it's been a long day for everyone."

". . . sorry.. I'm really tired, I wasn't trying to come off negative then, Seiya. I mean the start of today was absolutely fantastic and by the end of the day going into the night was just as good. If not better! But then s**t hit the fan and everything got turned upside down in a manner of seconds."

"Yeah I understand, it's been like that for everyone it seems. I have a feeling tomorrow will be no better..." Sighing, Seiya just had this gut feeling. "I honestly have no idea how to get Taiki and Yaten back on good terms. It used to be Taiki and I hashing it out often, but since... Kira... Yaten seems to have a mind of their own, she's just... gone stir-crazy over her and I get it, and Taiki used to act a similar way towards me. Taiki has always been about missions and trying to protect our Princess, they both have really good morals and their hearts are in the right place... just not with each other." Folding their arms, Seiya gazed up at the ceiling, thinking about the two of them.

"You need a charm... to fix sibling relationships? I gotta say, Seiya, that's the first time I've ever had anyone request a charm for that."
"Heh...first time for everything, right?" Seiya answered, shifting their gaze back on Rei again.

"Since I don't have any siblings myself, Seiya. The only thing that I can logically say is that both Yaten and Taiki might need counseling? I'm not being funny, if this has happened more times than you can count. Perhaps they do indeed need counseling. Or some time apart to reflect on what brought them to this state where they are bickering and getting into physical aggression with one another. Maybe taking a break from one another will help out for a time. When they both can get their heads on straight and actually speak to one another respectfully without taking blows, that are both verbal and physical."

Pushing themselves off the wall, annoyed, Seiya unfolded their arms and shoved his hands back in his pockets. "You think a counselor will get paid for listening to them and their issues? Try explaining to a counselor that two grown adults who turn into women on command, who fight with each other, and one who is in love with a Princess while the other one thinks that said sibling is moving too fast and thinks they want to protect their lover over their own Princess? Meanwhile, the youngest sibling, me, has to be the adult because like hell the others sure aren't acting their age, only their damn shoe size! I'm also their leader who can't pull their heads together? Yeah, sure. I think that is not an option, Rei, but thank you."
You could tell Seiya was getting sick of it, as he added "I envy you, Rei, have siblings they said, it'll be fun they said. Count your blessings, I would much rather swap places with you if I could. Even I don't know what the hell is going on half the time with them, they seem to just do their own thing."

"Did anyone bother to go and check in on Kira and make sure she's alright? Usagi is absolutely worried about her. I am too, after seeing what I saw tonight and after what I'm hearing."

"No... I don't even think Yaten did. She should have, but she most likely went to tend to the punch she got... Yaten is and always has been vain, she took quite the hit and most likely feels like she couldn't face Kira as Kira would have heard everything... it happened outside her door, I don't blame Kira for not wanting to see us again, I think her image of the Three Lights is tainted."

"I guess, it's a really good thing that your fan base does not know anything about each of you all's personal life. Do you know how some people would react if they found out that two siblings out of the three are violent towards one another?" Gesturing with her index finger out before her in a small twirl, "This violent interaction between Yaten and Taiki, cannot be released out into the public Seiya. Nor can they EVER put that negative energy out on display towards the public eye, it could ruin you all!" She was so floored at hearing this. Of course, she would never repeat any of this to the outside world. Rei was not that kind of person and understood that Seiya trusted her to talk about what was bothering them about their family.

"I think it's too late for that, the fans are already going crazy over Kira and Yaten, myself, and you. Sorry to say this but don't be surprised if one of us makes headlines tomorrow... we will most likely have the paparazzi following us around if we attend the festival."

Seiya's sapphire blue eyes watched Rei approach them, and hold out her hand for him to take. Seiya didn't hesitate and took her hand gently. "I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. You shouldn't go through this alone. I cannot even begin to fathom the strain this is placing not just on them but you too, Seiya."
"But I'm not alone, am I? You're right here with me." he said, answering her in return while receiving a hug from the dark-haired shrine maiden. "My hell is nothing in comparison to what hell you are currently going through. I am here for you Seiya."
"As am I, Reiko." he whispered, before lowering his hand down her back, using his other hand, he dipped her gently backwards and scooped her up, cradling her with one hand under her legs and the other supporting her back, holding her closely to his chest. "Now... from memory... your bedroom is over there..." he said, beginning to wander down the hallway, but being mindful of her grandpa somewhere in the house.
Remembering where her bedroom was, Seiya took her down the hallway, then down another hallway until he found the specific room of Rei's. Carefully walking in, Seiya placed her down on the bed and lightly kissed the top of her forehead, slowly letting go of her then sat down on the bed. Proceeding to take off his trademark red jacket, and folded it, moving it to the edge of the bed then undoing the tie around his neck, placing it neatly on top of the jacket. Furthering this, the idol started to unbutton his shirt, while speaking. "It's a cold night . . . and with the day we have had, do you uh..." pausing, unsure how to finish the sentence but there was no other way to actually word it without being completely transparent. "Sleep... together?--- uh... maybe not like that but you know, same bed. Keep each other company." Realizing his chest was in fact, showing, Seiya pulled the green shirt shut a little bit. "Uh...Rei..."

User Image

The spoiler is here because things get a little.. PG heated eek Read at your own risk and use your imagination rofl

User Image

The idol said quietly. "You know that I really like you, we have already spoken about that part but... not exactly this subject...and it's important..." Seiya closed their eyes and changed physically... their body changed iridescent for a moment as she shapeshifted back, appearing now more feminine. "It's a topic that I think Taiki, Yaten, and myself struggle with, especially when it comes to relationships, The only people who would understand and know are the Sailor Senshi. You know... we cannot have... kids. Those forms are basically shells... we don't have uh... 'specific' body parts to make things work. We can only suppress the chest area and make ourselves appear broader. Other than that, physically we are still female. I guess what I'm trying to tell you is... I don't want to take away any chance with you... if you wanted... other things...in life." She spoke quietly. "I know you have most likely thought this one over..." Leaning in, Seiya took some loose strands from Rei's hair and threaded her fingertips through. "Like I've told you... Seiya is just a name... that's not me. This is me, and even though those forms are just fake shells of ourselves trapped in that body, our feelings are still the same. Rei, I love you. And I want to spend every moment with you." she said while lightly using the back of her free hand to run down lightly over the fire priestess's cheek, to her jawline and then moving her hand gently to her shoulder, as her fingertips grazed against the strap of the black silk nightgown Rei wore.
Seeing Rei not pulling away, giving the body language that she was okay with this, made the idol continue, moving Rei's hair out of the way, only to move the strap that held the dress up over her shoulders downwards, moving in to playfully n** her neck. Trailing her soft lips over towards Rei's lips, Seiya gently placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed Rei down on the bed carefully, Seiya climbed on top of the shrine maiden's mid-body, sitting on her torso, placing her legs on either side where Rei's hips were, straddling her. Moving one of her hands on Rei's head, stroking her hair and the other hand placed itself on her thigh, the idol slowly inched up her leg... The idol's green unbuttoned shirt draped on the outsides of Rei's body, exposing her chest completely but Seiya leaned in closer, closing that gap, and leaned down to place another gentle kiss on her lips then whispered "...Let's end the night, together..."

The night was a "magical night . . ." as the room faded to dark... letting everyone's minds run with the imagination of what happened between the two. Their night ended with such a positive experience, which at the end of everything led them both to cuddle up and fall asleep together in the same bed, with the sheets covering all the 'right' places.

User Image

Once it hit morning, and the sun beamed in their room, Seiya groaned a little bit and rubbed her eyes. "Mmf. Morning already?" she mumbled, sitting up then quickly grabbed the top sheet over her chest to cover herself up. Last night was amazing, Rei was amazing.
Seiya never thought she would ever have that special bond with someone, someone she really felt a connection with. It wasn't long until Seiya reached over for her phone and saw a text message from none other than Taiki. That short sweet moment was now struck with the harsh reality of their lives. Sighing, Seiya opened up the message and read it.

User Image

Sighing again, Seiya was once again annoyed and all these feelings came back to her. At least Taiki was updating her, but still would be nice not to wake up to such messages.
Opening up a message to Yaten, Seiya began to type;

User Image

Being half asleep, her text messages were direct, unlike Taiki's very detailed novel. "Sorry, Rei. That was Taiki messaging me... apparently, Kira has done a runner this morning and Taiki caught her flying out the window from two stories high and landed. I should go back home and get ready... and I really don't want to have to deal with this crap." Seiya muttered. "I just messaged Yaten, though considering how she gets, I doubt I will hear anything, not until she sorts things with her new girlfriend." Rolling her eyes at that statement. Leaning forward, the idol shuffled forward and took her green shirt, putting it on and buttoning it up again. Seiya smiled at Rei, and added "I really enjoyed last night...we should do this more often..." Then a sudden thought came to her mind, one of which she just said, making it sound like 'this' was a 'casual thing' then thinking back to her comment about Yatens 'girlfriend' gave Seiya an idea. Even though she outright wanted to ask Rei to be her girlfriend then and there... Seiya had other things in mind, and she wanted to make Rei remember a special occasion. This put Seiya in a thinking mood, as she silently sat there wondering what to do, and how to ask her out. Rei's voice became muffled out, not meaning to ignore her but she started to have all these exciting ideas which made the idol smile in amusement to herself.

Sailor Moon

Kou Taiki

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers