Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] The Fox and the Hound (Shiki and Anepou) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 am
It was a slightly dreary day, the sky wasn't a bright blue but rather, a dull kind of grey shade. The clouds roiled around as if it was thinking of raining. Maybe it was getting late and he just wasn't aware of the time. That wouldn't be something new for Shiki.

The kitsune sighed and walked along, something in his jacket wiggling from time to time and making strange noises. "Shh..." The white haired boy peeked inside and murmured a little before shifting the jacket closed again. He had located something strange at the edge of the woods that shouldn't have been there, shouldn't have been alive still but it was, and now he was on the way to return it to his dorm room to take care of it.

A look of concentration and concern came over his face as the thing in his jacket made another strange noise and he knelt down, and opened the top of his uniform jacket again to peek inside, worrying his lip between his teeth as he did so. How to deal with something like this? In a slight panic he looked around, trying to find any other student around him, his large ears flicking and his almond shaped eyes widening in fear.

Aria Starstone
Shiki just found Melty, so tag lets play.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm
Anepou was standing on the path, just gazing at the sky, lost in thought. He was trying to think of a new inspiration for his projects, as he was feeling very uninspired with the project he had been working on. He hated that moment when motivation and inspiration went away. He knew he'd finish it later, but right now he was looking for something new to start on.

He glanced down, and saw what, in his brain, was a much younger kid walking down the path. When the kid knelt down, he blinked, confused, by the actions. Very quietly, he murmured "Odd kid..." But when the kid looked in his jacket and looked somewhat panicked, well, Ane had to control the urge to flee. That couldn't be good, and he didn't want ANYONE blaming him if something bad happened. But he managed to control it, and instead headed towards the kid. "Hey, are you alright? Where are your parents, kiddo?"

Steal
Well that would definitely change how Ane reacted. NEWLY found abused/injured amimal? PROTECTIVE ANE.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm
Shiki's head snapped up and he hunched over his jacket a little protectively. Parents? "Japan..." He murmured his head tilted to the side. "They are in Japan...." His ears flicked a bit more and he peeked down just as his jacket whimpered.

His first instinct was to shelter the poor thing more, but instead he opened his jacket to reveal what was hidden inside.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The poor little foxfire tried to flutter it's wings and wag it's tail but didn't really succeed to a huge degree. No surprise seeing the condition it was in. "I found him... I don't know what did this to him, but I took a broken collar off of him." Shiki pet the foxfire and murmured to it. "Shh, it's okay Melty, I will take care of you.."

The kitsune's ears folded down and he looked near tears at the condition of his new friend. "W-why... would someone do this?" He sniffled and half crawled to the other boy on his knees and leaned against him almost nuzzling as if seeking comfort himself.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm
Japan...? That was a hell of a long way from Amityville. Why were this kid's parents all the way in the HUMAN world, of all places? He frowned at the whimper in the kid's jacket, and then recoiled in horror at the poor foxfire's condition. Not the foxfire, itself, but what horribleness had happened to it. He almost lost it at the kid, but then when the kid said he found it, he took a deep breath. It wasn't the kid's fault, he didn't do it, so Ane would not at all blame him. He closed his eyes for a long moment, then opened them again, staring at the poor foxfire.

"All right... Whoever did that was one sick, sick person. I have no idea who did it. I'm glad he got away from them." Melty... well it certainly FIT the poor, twisted bugger, but what a name. This kid had a weird sense of appropriateness, in Ane's mind. However, that was way low on the level of IMPORTANT, right now. Getting this poor Foxfire some help mattered more, because the last thing it deserved was to dissipate from it's wounds. He thought about it, hard, then said at last "I have no idea w..." The kid was cuddled against him. Ane froze for a second, his eyes wide. No one had handled him like this since he had gotten here, and before, it had only ever been his sister. His parents were much less familiar. Finally he continued his sentence. "why anyone would do this either. But I do know we need to get him some help. We're really close to the Amityville campus, kiddo. We can take him to see the nurse. She might give you a blood lolly while she looks at him?" Anepou had NO idea that the kid he was talking to was a fellow classmate, as he looked way too young, and thus had no idea he might actually be offending the other young man.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 pm
Shiki looked up at the other boy and nodded a little. "Blood lolly..?" He thought a moment then smiled. He slowly rose to his feet and reached to take Ane's hand. "I am... demon dorms..." He thought a bit as he pet Melty with his other hand. "F-first year." His voice was soft and shy and he once more tried a full smile at the other student.

Slowly Shiki's tails started to wag and he murmured to the foxfire. "My other foxfire... may help too.." He nodded once more, his long hair falling over his shoulder.

"I... am Aoe Shiki.." He suddenly realized he hadn't said who he was, he hadn't even asked who he was talking to, he just instantly trusted, as was his nature for the most part. His tails wagged more and his ears flicked a bit as he peered from under his lashes at the boil he was walking with.

The foxfire stopped whimpering a bit as it curled into a poof ball in his jacket, no longer struggling. "Melty calmed..." He smiled again, his ears perking up.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:40 pm
Ane took Shiki's hand, and then looked UTTERLY startled at his words about being a fellow first year. Wait this dude was a student? He looked like he was maybe 11 or 12 at most, more like 9 or 10! This was almost impossible to believe. Ane stuttered "Y... yeah, me too. First year, demon dorms..." He stared at the younger, but not as much younger as he thought, boy for a long moment, then shook his head, trying to refocus on what mattered. "Let's... get moving."

"You have others? Lucky. So far the only pets I have are... some fish. And some giant mounts..." His tone changed to uncomfortable a bit when discussing the fish and the mounts, as they brought up the uncomfortable memories of OtherHim. He pfooo'd a little, then smiled. "Well let's get Melty here to help."

Ah... NAMES. Yes those were good, and he hadn't given the other his name. "I am Anepou Sah, please feel free to call me Ane, though. It's easier." He frowned slightly, trying to remember what little his parents had taught him about the etiquette regarding Japanese names. Ah, right, the first name was the family name. "It is a pleasure to meet you, despite the difficult circumstances, Aoe-San."

"I am glad he calmed... Hopefully he isn't in pain." He wanted to find whoever had hurt the poor innocent baby, and do to them what they had done to Melty.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 pm
Shiki smiled brightly at his new friend. Even if this guy had kicked him he likely would have assumed it was his fault and thought they could be friends. This was going good. Shiki wagged his tails and nodded. "Can we stop by my room so we can get Melty a friend to keep him company?" The kitsune boy grinned and kept holding his fellow student's hand.

"Come..." Shiki pulled the other boy into the dorms and down the hall to his room, which he opened onto a SPILL of foxfires all wagging tails, dancing around and being utterly blissful for their master to be back. The room smelled nice, no dirt or messes and all the animals were well fed. It was like magic or something. Shiki giggled and pulled Ane inside and shut the door.

"These are my friends.." He pointed around at the fluffs all over, some flying, some on the shelves some in a pile sleeping. He plucked one up and held it out to Ane. "This is..Jazz, he is your friend now." Just like that he handed over the foxfire who licked at Ane's face as if they were destined buds.

Shiki then plucked one of his healthy fairy foxfires and put it a carrier with Melty. "Melty... Pix, Pix; Melty" He nodded and once more brightly faced the other boy. "Okay.. nurse time."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 pm
"I... sure?" He found himself being pulled along by the smaller fellow, and inwardly was rather impressed at how STRONG the boy was. He didn't think Bastia would ever be that strong. He frowned, slightly, at that thought, and pushed it away to refocus on what was going on. His braids bounced up and down as they moved through the halls, his brows gently raised. He found himself glad that they passed the stairs, because the temptation to go to his room if they passed it was strong, after the stress he was feeling over what had happened to Melty.

Ane blinked, startled, as he was pulled into the very clean room. Oh this was wonderful. Proof one could have lots of pets AND keep things clean? He needed this, because it was what he needed to be able to do, as well. He admired all the foxfires, and was about to try to pet one when he found a Foxfire being handed to him. "Jazz... Ah! Hello!" He couldn't not laugh as he was being licked by his newfound friend, who he cuddled close. He had to close his eyes, to prevent a tear from escaping at the completely kind, and in his mind random, gesture. "Thank you, Shiki. He's wonderful."

He managed to control his reaction and was smiling calmly by the time Shiki turned back around. "All right, let's get this foxfire the help he needs." He carefully carried Jazz in one arm, and used his free hand to open the door, since Shiki was now carrying two foxfires.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:50 pm
Shiki himself was a little surprised by the urge to give his new friend a pet foxfire. He hadn't given one to Camila, but maybe there was some kind of internal reason? He wasn't mean about it, but for some reason it seemed the right thing to do, plus he could clearly see Jazz liked his new friend, and he did give Camila a nice mouse to go with her... er.. self? She was a dormouse.

He smiled as he watched Jazz wriggle and lick Ane, and bounced a bit as he walked holding the carrier. "If you need any treats or anything let me know, I know what they like..." Wow this was the most he said in a while. Shiki reached out with his free hand when they were back in the hall and took Ane's again. "Fox-foxfire's are gentler than some.." He nodded a little. "Jazz is hand raised..."

He had to say that, since this little one was going to be very hands on about Ane, wanting petting, and it wouldn't bite. "Do- you think Melty can be fixed?" He looked into the carrier where the other Fancy was nuzzling the wounded one. "I don't understand..."

With a sigh the kitsune looked back at Ane and flicked his ears a little. "They are gentle... cuddly, so..." So why hurt it, was what he wanted to say. Why wound something that only wants to play?

He had a feeling there would be no answer. Instead he took a deep breath and tried to fight back more tears. It was like someone had hurt him instead of the little pet.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm
Ane snuggled Jazz close, happy to have his new companion. He paused, then asked "Are they leash trained, or would Jazz follow if I put him down for a minute? In case I need my hands, you see, at some point when out with him." He was not at all willing to lose Jazz, the pretty baby that he is, and the idea upset him. Instead, he was going to do everything in his power to make sure he learned what he needed to about caring for Foxfires.

"He seems very gentle, indeed... And I would love information on the foods and treats they like, so I can make sure to have a stock on hand." He tossed his head a little, to get a loose braid out of his eyes, as his hands were full between Jazz and Shiki's hand. "I don't want to be always having to borrow from you, after all, and if I have to go visit the family at home, it would be best for me to bring the supplies along."

When Shiki asked if Melty could be fixed, however, Ane's heart seized. He wasn't stupid, the level of damage done to the poor Foxfire was WAY too high for him to ever fully heal. He stopped moving, trying to think how to say this, and the next part of what Shiki half said made him close his eyes, pained at having to talk to the poor boy about this. Finally, he gently pulled his hand free from Shiki's, and turned to face the other lad. He put his hand on Shiki's shoulder, as comfortingly as he could, before speaking. "I don't know how fixed Melty will get. He's... pretty hurt. I am positive the nurse will do everything in her power to heal him, and get him to a point where he isn't in pain, but I... hate to say it, but I think some of the damage will be permanent." He paused, unsure for a moment, then pulled Shiki into a hug, because he couldn't say the other hard stuff without trying to comfort him, just like Ane would comfort Bastia if it was her. "And... I don't know why there are people like this out there, who do horrible things to gentle, innocent animals, but there are terrible and sick people." His eyes closed and he rested his head against Shiki's, trying to be as comforting as he could. "People like you and me, though, have to remember we're here to protect the innocents, and not let the horror of those people get to us. We have to stay strong, for the sake of our companions."

He remembered a similar conversation he'd had with his father, once, years ago, and it was how he was able to find the words to say to Shiki. After all, he knew bad things happened.

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 pm
Shiki giggled a little and smiled at the foxfire. "They will walk on leashes unless you get all pully, and as far as following. He likes you, he will follow unless you distract him with a treat and tell him to stay. They are good fluffs." The kitsune smiled brightly. "It is why I gave you one not too young, they still need training."

Shiki nodded as Ane told him about how he wanted to learn, and the kitsune boy nodded. "Oh I will let you know anything you need... as for treats, there is a shop at the Maul. They carry lots of things there. These ones though, they are more hands on, so if you abandon him too long he may get sad, but not act all bad and ruin things. They are litter trained so if you don't mind cleaning a pan, they will be easier to care for."

So many words... wow... he didn't usually talk so much, but he was talking about his favorite things. Then came the bad news. Shiki's eyes widened a bit as he took in the terrible news that Melty would likely ... no he would always be hurt. Shiki peered down at Melty and whispered. "Oh Melty I am so sorry... I wish.. why couldn't I be there sooner?" He looked at Ane and nodded. "I.. understand."

The hug was welcome and the boy snuggled closer to Ane and hugged back, putting down the carrier to cling a bit. "We.. we will do what we can." He nodded against the other boy's chest and then wiped his eyes. "T-thank you.."

Aria Stormstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:06 pm
"Ah! That is wonderful to know. It will make things much easier at times when I need my hands." He looked very pleased at the information, as it would make taking his new friend on walkies much easier. He listened to all of the rest of the information, nodding slowly as he took it all in. "Ahh I did see the Pet Supplies store at the Maul, when I've been. I just hadn't a need for anything from there until recently." He paused, and laughed a little. "Until the two fish and the... um... I guess other fish showed up, I didn't go into it at all. I mostly was shopping at the Fabric store." He nodded, his braids bouncing in time with the motion.

He held Shiki, letting him cry as much as he needed to. It was one of the hardest lessons he'd ever learned, too, and he hated it. "It's not your fault, Shiki. At best, you might have been able to help him, but the awful truth is you probably couldn't have done much. The kind of people who do this stuff are often big and strong, and it's not uncommon for them to be in groups. In fact, you could have ended up badly hurt too." His heart twisted, and he shook off thoughts he didn't want to deal with right now. "Instead, as you say, we will do what we can. Melty will be healed to the best of the Nurse's ability, and he will live a happy life with you, because you love him. I can tell you wont judge him for what happened, or any accidents he might have because he can't totally prevent them, so even if we can't get him totally better... He'll still be living a happier life then he might otherwise have done."

He pulled back a little and looked straight into Shiki's eyes. "But this is important to remember. It's not your fault. No matter what anyone tells you, it's not your fault. Bad things happen to good people, and it's not their fault, nor is it the fault of those who try to help. You were there as soon as you possibly could be, and that's all ANYONE can expect of you. Including you."

Steal
Ah Just saw this today, you uh... accidentally typed Stormstone!
<3

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 pm
Shiki nodded and gave a warm smile as he heard how Ane was going to take care of the foxfire he gave him. It was always good to know when you found a good home for something special.

He then wrapped his tails around Ane and snuffled his tears back up. "Not my fault.. not mine, just the fault of the meanie who did this." He took in the other boys words and again nodded, wiping his eyes. "Nurse will help." He knew there was a good chance that it would not be perfect but no matter what he would take care of the pet.

"It is okay, I will take care of Melty no matter what." He had made the choice that no matter what happened he would care for his friends. He pulled back slowly and then took Melty out of the carrier and hugged the little drooling sad looking foxfire. He didn't care what happened Melty was his friend always. "I wont leave him just because of what happened to him."

Shiki looked back at Ane in his eyes. "Not my fault, no one's fault.. but the meanie." He bristled a bit at the thought of who had done it. "Nurse now.."

Aria Starstone
O.o um stormstone is cool too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Anepou was very startled when the tails were wrapped around him. Very few members of his family had tails long enough to do that sort of thing, and he'd never known anyone else who could, either, so it wasn't something he had ever experienced. He tensed for a second, then forced himself to relax, because he realized it was just something Shiki was doing to comfort himself. He simply held the other boy until Shiki was ready to pull free, and dug out a handkerchief from his pocket.

Sometimes his neatfreak ways paid off. Always having a handkerchief on hand was one of those ways.

"Exactly, I could tell you were the kind of person who doesn't judge based on what had happened to another person, and therefor Melty's in just the right hands." He sighed, thinking of the awful people that existed out there, and closed his eyes for a long moment, before smiling at Shiki again. "Shall we get moving to see the Nurse, then?"

Steal
NEGL It's totally cool! Just doesn't quote me, sadly! <3

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm
Shiki nodded again and let his fluffy tails fall back as he took a deep breath. "Okay, lets go to the nurses." Had he been even remotely self concious he would have thought he was being treated like a little kid. It was a good thing though that he wasn't really the kind to care how people looked at him. It was one of the reasons he didnt' care how others looked. He gave another little smile and then picked up the foxfires and started walking again, heading toward the medical wing.

He thought the Anubis was a great person, and it was so nice to have met someone like him. As he looked over he could see that Jazz thought the same thing, all wriggly and snuggly. It was the best way to tell about a person, bad people had troubles dealing with cuddly fluffy things.

Upon finally getting to the nurse's office Shiki knocked softly, then tried to pull the door like a sliding screen. There was one of his issues for Ane to see, he kept forgetting how doors worked. He stood there yanking and looking utterly bafffled. "Another broken door..."

Aria Starstone
Yeah I guess it would fail to quote you.. darn picky thing.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff