Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Marge's Grocery Store Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

It was another good day for spending time outside of the house, but more importantly, Yukari had an errand to do, which was to replenish the pantry, hence the decision to head to the grocery store. She was humming a tune as she ventured through the entrance doors and then rummaged her bag for the grocery list. Most of the unpacking was already done back in the adobe, though there were still a few more boxes left to open, so all she had was to cook meals for both herself and her sister. The list contained several fruits and vegetables, meat, rice, bread, spices, snacks as well as the bare toiletries like shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, and soap. All in all, it was a long list and she would spend a long time there until the task would be done.

After checking the list, she then sang her favorite song in a soft voice as she fetched one of the shopping carts. She first headed out to the produce section, picking through several pieces of everything that was on the list. Both the fruits and vegetables would be used as ingredients for meals as well as the baked treats that she would concoct at a later time. Once Yukari was done with the fruits and vegetables, the rice and bread were her next target. White rice, sliced bread and hamburger buns were the variations that she had to look upon. With that, she looked for those items as well and loaded them carefully into the cart a bit far away from the fresh organic produce.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: feeling good
Company: no one
OOC: Here you go.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin enters the grocery store, having decided that he needed to replenish his supplies as well. At the top of his mental list were some things to prepare for any eventualities that might arise from tonight's date with Chisei. She did ask if my curse affected my bedroom performance...which means that maybe... He gulps a little. If it does, tonight might be anticlimactic for her. Still, better prepare in case she does let me sleep with her.

As he walks, lost in thought, he accidentally runs straight into Yukari and her cart. "OOMPH!" He makes a very audible grunt upon colliding, then takes a step back, clutching his stomach, his face beet red from embarrassment. "S-sorry..." He stammers. "Should have been paying more attention." He breathes deeply, trying to recompose himself. If he passed out here and made a fool of himself, even in front of a complete stranger, he'd never let himself live it down.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image

Yukari was just done arranging the stuff in the cart and she was close to walking to the meat section, looking for ground meat, pork and beef cubes and even chicken. But before she could reach there, however, she was bumped by a random male stranger, wincing at the collision. If it wasn't for her reflexes, the contents of the cart would have tumbled down. Yukari would scream angrily if it wasn't for the fact that the male was embarrassed as heck at the unintentional infraction. She sighed, having to straighten up her top, before extending a hand to help him stand up.

"Hey, are you okay? I hope you're not hurt too much by the bump," she questioned him before having to check on the contents of her cart. They were now in disarray because of the bump, but there was no breakage. With that, she sighed in relief; she would have to replace the damaged ones as a necessity if it wasn't for her last-second reaction. That would mean wasting some more precious seconds in this place as she had to cook lunch later on back in the house together with her sister.

Mood: shocked and concerned
Company: male stranger
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin takes Yukari's hand, getting up with her help. Noticing her looking into her cart, he does as well. "Nothing's too damaged, is it?" He asks, worried about the results of his clumsiness. "If so, I'll pay for whatever needs replacing. I know you haven't paid for it, but...still...I should do something to make up for my mistake." His speech was somewhat fast-paced, a result of his nerves acting up from the collision, he keeps himself composed, however. The building may be air-condition, but hyperactive nerves could easily counter that convenience, and he could never really tell when he'd lose consciousness until the moment was fast approaching.

"And I'm fine. Thanks for asking. More shock than anything. Probably won't even leave a bruise." He chuckles nervously, not sure if his joking would, st this point, alleviate or compound any negative feelings Yukari was feeling right now. "Sorry, again..."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image

Upon hearing that the male was willing to pay for the possible damage, that was when Yukari panicked. She waved both her hands in front of her, stuttering like heck. "N-no, no, no, no, no! No need! No need! It's just an accident and it's not your fault!" The poor girl didn't know how to manage such situation without reducing to a cowardly mess, a flaw of hers that would lead to some misunderstandings. However, upon hearing that the other male was feeling fine, she sighed in relief. "Maybe we should just go to the similar aisles together. You might be needing something also, so I'll be willing to help out. It's the least I can do to forgive you for the infraction."

After one last check at the contents, she eventually made her way towards the meat section, allowing the young male to follow her if he so wished to be. After conversing with the butcher to cut the meat according to her preferences, she questioned him. "Say, what's your name, young man? You must be a newcomer to the city aside from me."

Mood: mostly glad
Company: male stranger
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:55 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin follows Yukari as she continues up and down the aisles, but doesn't yet pick out anything he was there for. He appreciated the company, but some of the things he meant to get might give Yukari the wrong idea. Chisei might move quickly to...interpersonal activities...but at least there was some build-up. Meeting a woman and then having her help pick out things that are useful only in bed might be too awkward.

He then hears her asking his name. "Hmm? Oh, I'm Tomlin. Tomlin Heywood. Yeah, I'm kind of new here, but making my way well enough, I think." He responds to her questions. "Are you new here as well, Ms...?" was his follow-up question. He might not be the best in asking introductory questions, but at least he could reciprocate what was asked of him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:21 am
User Image

The butcher was now busy cutting the meat, the employee concentrated on the task at hand. The young man introduced himself as Tomlin and Yukari giggled. "It's my first time hearing that name, and it's a nice one. My name's Yukari Koizumi, and I live together with my sister in the same residence. I guess yours is in a different area than others." With StarCreek being a huge place, there would be a lot of places to venture into and that would take time. She and Yukina have all the time in the world for that, but they also have their jobs as well so that they would earn money for themselves.

"Say, do you have any hobbies?" she questioned as she looked at the other meat cuts on display. There were even whole chickens packaged well, but Yukari would just buy only two for now. It wasn't like they would allow so many guests to come by their house, for now at least.

Mood: talkative
Company: Tomlin
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:46 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin somewhat notices what Yukari was putting into her cart, though tries not to be too intrusive about it. He didn't exactly yet know his current companion, so was trying his best to be respectful of her privacy. He wanted to be friendly, and not rude.

He blushed slightly when Yukari giggles at his name, but that fades when she starts to speak. "Yeah...couldn't be more obvious that I'm not from around here, I guess, with a name like that, right?" He laughs with her. "And I'm in the Nahri district. To be honest, I don't very well know my neighbors. As for my hobbies...they're kind of...sedentary." He admits. "Reading and gaming and things like that. Things that aren't physically demanding." He almost goes further, but stops himself, not wanting to drop too much detail on Yukari so quickly.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:09 am
User Image

The silver-haired female blinked in response to Tomlin's words about his residence as well as his hobbies. Upon finding out that he was also a bookworm, she smiled brightly. "That's great! We also love books and we also have an indoor library in our house. I hope you are into novels, because that's something that we love to read during our free time." Truly, she had found Tomlin to be a potential acquaintance because of their similar interest in reading. However, further plans had to wait since he may be busy with what he may have to do after the grocery store errand.

The butcher was close to finishing the duty for her, so Yukari asked another question. "What other kinds of books pique your interest aside from novels? I'm now curious." Who knows if his cup of tea with books would also taste the same as hers? She just had to wait and see.

OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:22 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin thinks for a moment on Yukari's question about what kinds of things he reads. "To be honest, I don't know if very many types of books I don't enjoy to read." That was his answer to her question, then he follows up. "Novels and short stories are the best, because they leave the imagery to one'simagination for the most part. But the others are definitely nothing to turn away from just because they aren't full novels. But I'd read most things out i could get my hands on. Same with games or movies. What're your other main reading styles, Yukari?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

It turned out that his taste in books may vary depending on what he was in the mood with, but at least there were novels and short stories to keep him company. Yukari wouldn't mind that to be honest since the library in the house may have some collections of those short stories brought to life. She tapped her finger against her chin as she hummed in thought. "It all depends on what I want to read, too, but romance and fantasy novels are my jam." Her dream would be kept a secret, however; only Yukina and her family knew what her goal was. But before she continued on talking, the butcher called her, providing her the cuts. She nodded in thanks before asking the employee to cut two whole chickens into manageable pieces.

Yukari then moved along to another question. "So, anything else that you want to do after this? Will cook lunch later with my sister with those ingredients." Maybe Tomlin would also have something else planned after that talk. If that would be the case, their next talk would wait till another time. Not to mention that her shift at the clothing store would start tomorrow.

OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Fantasy, hmm? Have you read the Song of Ice and Fire series?" Tomlin asks. "A pretty good fantasy, if you haven't. Some romance as well, but definitely not the primary focus." He then listens to her invitation and nods. "Yeah, I don't have anything until this evening, so I can join you and your sister for lunch, or whatever it is you're inviting me to." He smiles a bit at her. "I'll need to get what I came here for first, though, and I'll need to drop them by my place. Should I just meet you at your house?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

While the butcher was busy cutting the chickens, Yukari responded to the inquiry about the series. "Entire collection is in the library, but I also like the Shadowhunter saga novels by Cassandra Claire. We both have the books except for the Dark Artifices trilogy. And also, the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella is good material, too. Basically, we have most of the stuff that bookworms dream to have." But it would all depend on how much they would earn from their respective jobs. Not to mention that there's the need for groceries and clothes, too.

At the acceptance of invitation for lunch, Yukari giggled. "That's great, you meeting up at the house, though the lunch will just be something simple to prepare. Although, what will you be doing tonight? Is it something special?" She resisted the urge to ask if that special moment was his date with someone else. There were still things that would be best kept to themselves right at this moment.

OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items