Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm
Beginning of a new year  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra stepped from the bus onto the planted dry strange soil and looking out onto a sea of red, she turned with the backpack slung over one shoulder as the creepy bus drive told her to have a nice day,"Uh yea kay...", she remarked watching in confusion as he left off,"Wow that guy was weird... I mean hard to not judge a book by its cover when it stares at you through at the whole ride to school...", she looked up,"Speaking of which..", she began to make her way toward the school building in the distance,"I wonder how this new school is gonna be", she gave herself a half smile popped in her head phones and strolled on over toward the school.

Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Konren leaned against the schools gate right near the mouth of its main entrance beginning to cackle to himself as Kendra step out of the bus "hahaha... oh right on time my dear ... J-just spot on!" Konren cheered as skipped into the schools entrance "this will be fun! this will be Fun!!" konren practically sang as he strolled further onto campus.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:28 pm

-Eri-

A small monkey was running around as it dodge in and out between students one walked up to a bunch of delinquents who tried to grab it only to find a rampaging screech of fury coming from the monkey as it flung its arm and then took off running into a tree as it climbed up to its branches sitting there preening itself before transforming into a mischievous green eyed beauty who had a coy yet playful smile,"I wonder were the cross brothers are... seems Leo is working late again as well...", she huffed hanging herself upside down from the branch.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Kaname and his brother Zero where walking through the woods."man its are last year here."Zero says and Kaname looks over at him."Ya i know it has flown past so are you finely going to ask her out for once."He asks and Zero jumps."Dude come on we have not even gotten to the damn school yet man besides we both know Leo would flip his s**t if i asked her."He says and both start laughing."Ya you have a point there."He says before pushing Zero a little."You wont let that stop you though will you."Zero stops and grins."Like hell i will."He says before walking again.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:50 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

Derrick eyes slowly opened as the bus came to a halt in-fort of his new school batter and bruised from a fight he had the night before... Derrick looked out the window to fully take in the almost city like view of the school "there's so many damn buildings they... cleared out a patch of woods for this?"Derrick said unimpressed with his new environment, But before he could get to lost in thought a small tugged broke his concentration entirely... "Y-you got to be kidding me..." he stuttered as he tried to slip his left arm out of the tight embrace of Callidora his vampirc stalker "... damn its no use ... i mean she's cutting off circulation for F*** sake!" Derrick muttered as he struggled to free himself to no avail "i don't get it.. she was three seats down... I gave her a lock of my hair and everything i thought i had her content." derrick sighed completely giving up the fight ...Derrick took a quick look around the bus only to see a group of terrorized girls who did everything not to make eye contact with him "W-what did you do?" he said in defeat looking down at the white haired vampire glued to his arm.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was gifted a lovely strand of hair from her beloved Derrick as she inhaled his scent feeling her heart pound in pure bliss at the thought of sinking her fangs into his neck and having her first taste of real blood. As she was in a dazed expression of pure joy she managed to look up at him from the corner as her face fell into a lovely blush peeking from behind her seat as she watched the back of his head. That's when her gaze fell onto the isle across from his a group of girls her age some of them were looking across the isle and giggling as they seemed to be talking to her angering astonishment, she feels her body move on its own and the aura around her begins to darken as crow like veins arch nears her eyes and her fangs become more pronoun,"Is something the matter...", she asked approaching them in a cool manner', as her very breathe was like the death of cold,"Because I don't think you bitches are aware that he is already accompanied by me....", her voice was soft and full of pure hatred and there was such malice in her voice that it caused one of the girls to start crying one of the braver ones gulped as she looked down and stated,"Uh yea.. sorry that's cool", they all nod in agreement and turn around hoping she would go away. Seeing that her demands were met she found herself sitting next to Derrick and in a rather loving gesture she wrapped her arms around his arm snuggling close to him as she fell asleep only to wake up to feeling a tugging looking up with a deep blush on her face and a hazy feeling in her head she smiled warmly at him and remarked, in a rather soft whispering voice,"Oh Derrick... your awake...",she finally released his arm as the bus came to a stop and standing up she looked down at him rather shyly before remarking,"I'll see you later...", she then makes her way off the bus before giving him another flustered and love sick gaze that lasted several moments at the bus entrance, as her feet hit the ground she feels a rather tingling joy creep along her body as she smiles and running off towards the school in hopes of spying on him later.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra found her way into the crowd of students that were apparently heading to the auditorium as she watched some people look around in a state of confusion and some people even sniff the air,"Wow.. never thought I see that...", she paused beside a wall near an ally way near the school as she slid her backpack off her shoulder and began to sip on the water bottle attached to it. Exhaling she looked up noticing a lot of people heading in that one building she still assumed was the auditorium as she slide her backpack back on her shoulder she gave a half smile ready to head back into the crowd.

Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel stood up when the bus stopped and he then seen Callidora go running off into the school grounds and he jumps down form the bus and starts to follow his young charge his long black hair tied up with a little string of lace he got form her when they where younger,he was only a few years older then her after all,he lets out a long sigh as he follows after her his hands in his suits pockets.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:03 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Creeping from the back woods came a rather curious figure of a woman making her way toward the crowd of students. She was rather well figured for her age and it was over dramatized by her clothes she played up her eyes were curious though at her surrounding and she kept an eye on everything around her even a curious expression was played upon her face as she watched a girl with rather long curly white hair bolt across the way into the crowd followed by a young man with long black hair. She notes there were more students moving in and she gave a slight smile before blending her way into the crowd of students even though it was nearly impossible she managed to hide her nine tails and fox ears.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri sight was rather good even though she seen everything opposite of what they were as she noted that she was upside down and looking forward she gave a rather small smirk and releasing her legs from the tree she twisted and landed in the crowd of people brushing off any complainers she headed into the auditorium as she would seek out her friends her favorite twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick sighed and looked up at cal ...a fresh blush laid upon her face and he lost all nerve and found it hard to raise his voice or even express his annoyance "yeah... whatever I bet you will" he said out of the corner of his mouth standing up allowing her to exit before him so he could apologize to the group of ladies but "err.. hey" was all he managed to put out before the girls stormed past him to leave the bus in a hurry "what a way to start the day..." he growled before hopping of the bus shoving his hand deep into his pockets as he made his way to the school.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Zero and Kaname both make it into the school grounds before heading towards a growing group of students."Hey hey shouldn't we be getting into the auditorium Kaname says and Zero starts helping people find there seats by year and seats and then he and Kaname both look around as they sniff the air.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas