Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image

I like avatars. I make them when I'm bored. But I only get inspired by so many of them, and throwing them away is sad. So this is where I plan to take all the ones I'm NOT sure about, and dump them. Then, you guys can pick 'em over and if any make you go, "Hey! I could make a person outta that!" then you get to take it and use it.

I also would be totally down to make avatars for pre-existing characters. I can't promise they'll be just how you imagined, but hey! I'll try!

I also also don't typically edit avatars, so they're all raw builds from the maker. Sometimes things don't layer right though, and I'll splice two versions of the same avatar to make it work. Nobody likes when people wear their socks over their shoes, for example >>

Adoptables and pre-existing character avatar sets will be posted here in the standard format Gaia pumps them out in, with standing and sitting, forwards and backwards poses. I personally lop them down to one forward and one backward stance to use, but do whatever you like with'm!

Prices: None! This crap's freeeeee!

To get your character made:
[size=16]Avify Me Baby![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Link to profile:[/b]
[b]Additional info:[/b] (If your profile doesn't include things like skin tone,
eye color, fashion sense, etc., add that here, or else I'm just gonna guess and run with it!)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm
The Adoptable Pit
If any of these avatars appeal to you, just post and let me know which, save a copy, and I'll yank 'em down!

Male 1
User Image

CLAIMED
User Image
User Image

ShinosBee

Nerd

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm
Avify Me Baby!
Username: SilverLutz
Character name: Vennodren
Link to profile: Doop
Additional info: Sensible for Candidate chores, nothing that's expensive or going to get torn up easily. He does try to keep up a good appearance when he can, but when he's ankle deep in mucking stalls, he doesn't care if it gets a bit dirty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:16 pm
SilverLutz

I got the vibe from him of the kind of guy who would go out of his way to try to cheer people up, and Western's quite warm, so maybe picnics? Let me know if I missed the mark, I can easily build something new! Also I couldn't get his one sleeve to show up, and I can't edit him until I get home to use photoshop. XD Maybe he just has that one rolled up?

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Ryala

Blessed Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:27 pm
Avify Me Baby!
Username: Ryala
Character name: Ladellan
Link to profile: Del
Additional info: Skin tone could be a little tan, from being outdoors so much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm
Yaaaas I love him! He looks perfect >W< Thanks Shinos!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 pm
Avify Me Baby!
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~
Character name: Ah'i
Link to profile: [ x ]
Additional info: Clothes are optional up to you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am
Avify Me Baby!
Username: Andranis
Character name: Norathoman
Link to profile: Link
Additional info: Though more useful would be this - He obviously doesn't dress like that on Pern, ROFL. He's of the Healer craft, so he's more prone to greens as an accent color, not blue... Purple? He also doesn't have that braid on his temple, IDK why I did that. Past that, he's at Western, but originall from the Northern Continent, so something that might evoke both? Somehow. Without him dying of heat stroke.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 am
Ryala

User Image

Here he is! I got a more confident vibe—he seems strapping and capable, so probably pretty confident. Let me know if anything seems off, I can obviously tweak him or start fresh!

Also I've no idea why his legs vanish in the kneeling/backwards pose. Weirdddd!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Let's go down the middle then!
User Image

Definitely the type to enjoy nice things (in terms of nice clothes that make him look good AND physical pleasures!), I had to toss in that more smoldering look, because really, the dude seems pretty unquenchable! Probably lost his shirt after drills in the hot Western sun, yeah? *wink*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 pm
Avify Me Baby!
Username: Revel1984
Character name: Serfie
Link to profile: Here
Additional info: DO WHAT U WAAAAAANT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 pm
Andranis

Hopefully threadfall isn't too bad...but at least he's ready!

User Image

Nora here's got salves and tinctures already made here and ready to help out anyone who gets scored up! I tried to lean more towards a formal style, and I left him in long (but breezy!) sleeves since he's from the north. The pants make his legs look thinner, which hopefully works?  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm
ShinosBee
Andranis

Hopefully threadfall isn't too bad...but at least he's ready!

User Image

Nora here's got salves and tinctures already made here and ready to help out anyone who gets scored up! I tried to lean more towards a formal style, and I left him in long (but breezy!) sleeves since he's from the north. The pants make his legs look thinner, which hopefully works?

-Gasps- OMG he's adorable! It works wonderfully, thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 pm
Revel1984

Serfiiiie!

User Image

Too-big clothes, tattered and a bit dirty, the car's hard to see but she does have one over her eye on the one side. I know her hair's quite dark but that's what you get for not washing it, girl!

And just for fun, once A'iel (hopefully!) convinces her to stick around and get all cleaned up and let the Weyr outfit her...

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:45 pm
Avify Me Baby!
Username: Mx Cherie
Character name: Ink
Link to profile: Here
Additional info: It does! But just in case... quite long black hair, dark purple eyes, paleish skin. Pls to make my elegant, angry lady.

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff