Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha was dressed in his absolute finest robes, a pair of fancy sandals, some jewelry, and the hair piece that was gifted to him by Aqio. He'd spend ages on his hair, his make up, his nails, and everything else possible to make sure that he looked his absolute best! he wanted to draw all eyes to him because that was what made him happy. He wanted nothing more then to preen in front of those of the upper crust, to show that he was meant to be among them. The more powerful his magic became the more that he drew the notice of those who might seek such a person at their side. Having a personal assassin would only make Shesha appear as that much more of a catch too... and once he got that sort of power he could really make the Beast Lord's life a living hell.

Lifting a hand he ran his fingers through his long, wavy red locks, before he gave a grin, "Wonderful! I truly am the most beautiful man in all of Sulburi." He purred at his reflection in his mirror before he rose to his feet, scooping up his magical staff into one hand, and started toward the door. It was time for him to get going to the party that was going on tonight. Here was to hoping that his darling little fish got the invitation that he'd sent his way. If he decided to come along the party, good, if not then he supposed he'd just have to report back to him about everything he saw involving either the Beast Lord or the Beast Lord's little pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:45 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio had gotten the invitation. The matorian assassin was waiting for Shesha outside the mage's home. His new collar looked more like a dancers collar with the dark colored outfit he wore. At the point was Shesha's symbol, engraved in a way that was both a claim and yet...one could mistake it for decoration. Armbands twirled around his upper arms, scaled bands that looked like keldari, from their mouths was silk strips that formed a dancer's cape of sorts dragging behind him. The two strips looped up to a clasped ring under his collar. Half of his upper body was wrapped in a silk band, while a wide metal band wrapped around his hips. Strips of silk draped around his legs. Bits of flesh were seen as he walked. He wore slipper shoes with scaled bell anklets around either ankle. He looked like a dancer, hired or chosen to accompany Shesha for the evening.

By this point in his dancer career, Aqio actually had a rather good following. Granted he was known as Droplet by his customers, but he was still known to some degree. His hair was streaked with violet dye as his usual eye band was removed. Light makeup was applied as apart of his Droplet persona. Aqio smiled as he twirled for Shesha's view. "So? You haven't seen me in my dancer garb yet...there's a carriage waiting for us."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:56 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha was pleased to see that Aqio was awaiting him at the door to the house he was staying in. He gave him a once over before giving a bit of a smile. He was glad to see that he'd dressed for the occasion but given his job he supposed that dressing the part so that he could get into such a party made sense. Aqio was likely trained to blend in no matter where one of his targets might be. A thought he had mixed feelings on since he knew assassins sometimes had to seduce targets. A thought that he quashed instantly as it wasn't something he wanted to think about. Not as though he was some innocent flower himself after all.

"I'm glad to see that you arrived promptly, little fish. It's best that we arrive to the party together." He glanced over his shoulder for a moment, a slight pout appearing on his painted lips before his attention went back to Aqio, "The 'old man' will be attending as well but he said he wouldn't tag along with us." A blessing in and of itself as he didn't want to arrive with the old man since that would just be a hassle. He wanted to look good on his own merit for this particular outing instead of using Svetan. Not because he didn't like making use of the man but because he didn't want him interfering with the two of them and their plans for the Beast Lord's pup. Provided of course that they got close to him tonight.

Lifting a hand to toy with a lock of Aqio's hair, giving a bit of a tug, he said, "It looks good on you." He probably shouldn't tell him that he'd already seen such garb on the doppelganger that tried to kill him, huh? He had a feeling that it might cause him to go sulk and he couldn't have a sulky assassin when they were walking right into a proverbial janarim pit tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio smiled as his hair was tugged. He had kept majority of it loose, while a intricate braid sat at the back of his head. With a chuckle he offered the other his arm. "Shall we? There'a a party that's yet to be grace with your presence."

He did have a few hidden daggers. Just in case someone decided to do something.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha nodded his head as he took Aqio's arm, leading the way toward where the party was happening tonight. As they walked he said, "According to my sources the Pup will be there tonight. I mean to scope him out, get a feel for him, and decide what to do from there." He fell silent for a moment, seeming as though he was considering something, before he added, "The Beast Lord was also invited though nobody knows if he's actually going to show up or not."

He gave a shrug of one shoulder and said, "I'm not sure if you are aware of how such parties work. Even those who are... let's say 'less the savory' are still invited even if they aren't wanted. One doesn't want to risk insulting the wrong people since it can come back to bite you. I just figured I should warn you since there is always that chance that he might show up." Shesha almost wanted him to if only to show the guy that he was still alive and just as beautiful as ever. Not only that but that he had Aqio at his side as well. Just thinking about it made his lips twist up into a bit of a smirk.

"Those two beasts aside I am eager to see who else will be there." He murmured, ever curious about the other party goers since they could prove to be so useful to him going forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 am
Orpheus Solon

He felt warmth where Shesha's arm linked with his. He smiled softly. He chuckled when his mage mentioned the Son. "He'll be an odd one. I recall my childhood near him...never really apathetic...yet..." he shrugged a bit. At the mention of the Beast Lord, Aqio took a small inhale. With a stiff nod he replied. "It would be like him to show up late to try and show off a bit."

Aqio nodded as the other explained the party. "Well, Abie and I were brought to such parties back when slavery was acceptable. We were presented as trophies of sorts. Its where we met Laofay..." he smiled as he trailed off. "Where we were protected in front of a crowd from a strike when the Beast Lord got upset. Laofay's beast...a Snapptrotter had coiled around both of us. Close behind him was a Janarim that was easily twice the Snapper's size." as he spoke he didn't look up to Shesha. "Laofay is a higher ranked noble than the Beast Lord, so when he won us in a round of combat...which was used at the evening's entertainment....that was that. His win couldn't be contended..."

He shrugged. "Laofay and Orrio could be there...they are required for certain connections to stay friendly."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:56 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a nod, "I can't see anyone raised by that one as turning out completely normal." It made him wonder if the 'kid' was as far gone as his father was or if there were levels to the crazy of that family. He felt that it was safe to assume so. Giving a bit of a chuckle Shesha gave a nod, "Being fashionable late is his style, hm? I will keep that in mind for a later date." All the information that he could gather on anyone and everyone that went to the various parties was good by Shesha. He wanted to know everything after all.

"That makes sense." He murmured. He saw no reason to beat around the bush about such things. If the world hadn't been so drastically changed after the war with the others he was sure Shesha would have been the same way. He'd of had status symbols that weren't just jewelry and nice clothing. Things that would make him stand apart from the others in court, to make the others jealous, or to interest them. Whatever it took to win others to his side even if they didn't like him. That didn't matter to him in the least bit. Someone liking you and someone backing you were two vastly different animals after all.

"I'm fine with perhaps meeting with your parents but I do hope that you assure me that they won't get underfoot when we deal with the pup? I'd rather not have to leave you behind with them so I can do it myself, little fish."

He was a bit torn with the Lords Laofay and Orrio were concerned. Having them as potential allies was a nice idea... but at the same time they could get in the way because of Aqio. Parents trying to keep their kid safe... Shesha would already have enough of an issues with that if the pup's father showed up. Here was to hoping they could get a conversation in with the pup before his father showed up for his fashionable late entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio fell into a companionable silence next to Shesha. When the pair got to the party, he was greeted by a few whispers of his appearance on the arm of someone new. He recognized a few patrons of the lounge he danced for. Leaning in to whisper into Shesha's ear. "Careful, a few of the patrons from my lounge are here. Seems their already whispering."

His smile was coy. The Matorian knew how to act sly and alluring. It came with practice. He looked around, spotting his parents. With a nod to them he chuckled softly as Orrio ushered Laofay to a corner. "My parents are here. Seems Mama is going to play keep-away for us." he muttered softly. His movements that of a attentive partner. Then he saw him...

Vaithlio. The Beast Lord's son. Tall, imposing. He stood nearly taller than most gathered. He was surrounded by other young Nobel's. Likely those kept innocent to his true nature. Aqio could tell by how he held himself...that hand wanted a blade in it. He was handsome that, Aqio couldn't deny. The male's hair was locked, as was the Oban custom, in a tame mass which tumbled down his shoulders. The locks were decorated in clasps and a few were twisted together by rings. His eyes were deep...mysterious almost, maroon. His hair a rich dark chestnut, smooth the touch from the looks of them. His stones were bright as the sun, scattered along his upper back as his outfit was made to show them off, a sparse scattering across the front of his shoulders like a mantle. His skin the darkest a Oban could get was the stark contrast.

Aqio looked at Shesha. "There...Vaithlio...the pup..." he said as he made to fix Shesha's hair. A lock had fallen from the rest. He acted the part of the attentive partner, very well. Shesha would be pleased to noticed that as Aqio took his attention off the Pup...Vaithlio's attention had zeroed in on them.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:05 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Lounge?" Shesha murmured, giving him an odd look, before he thought about it, "Ahhh, yes." The front that he used to hide what it was that he really spent his time doing. The idea of him dancing about, among other things, in such an outfit for those around them made Shesha's eye twitch ever so slightly but it was something he blinked away in an instant. As though he would allow himself to get out of sorts over something so foolish. Of course there would be those that he danced for present, that was just the nature of things. He could only imagine those that might be around that Shesha knew on various levels. If he were to act out it would only show that he was too childish to really reach the level he wanted to be on.

At the mention of Aqio's parents being around he actually had to lift a hand to smother a chuckle, "Isn't that a little awkward? That some of those that you... perform for are in the same room as your parents?" He supposed that at least one of his parents wasn't completely innocent himself. As such he figured that it must not be weird at all for so many people to gather together in one place. Especially in Oba where that sort of stuff was just... normal.

As Aqio set to attending to him, fixing a stray lock of red hair, Shesha allowed his eyes to close. Not because it was so intimate a thing but because he wanted it to appear as such. If the pup was nearby he could only assume that he'd notice Aqio's presence and in turn that of Shesha. Might as well put on a show for the pup he thought to himself before he opened his pink eyes once more, "We will give him an opening to come and say hello then. I am not going to run to him begging his attention when I can have him come to me." It would give Shesha a feeling of superiority that he delighted in to have the Beast Lord's little pup come over to him... and if he didn't that would be Vaithlio's own loss.

Sliding his free arm around Aqio he allowed on hand to rest on the Matorian's hip before he started to lead him toward where they could get a drink. As they went he gave Vaithlio a momentary glance and a bit of a smile before continuing on his way. It really was a shame that those who appeared so good looking tended to have such twisted personalities. A group that Shesha knew full well that he himself was a part of, not that he really cared all that much. Leaning in slightly he murmured, "Don't look his way again. It will give him all the more reason to greet us if you of all people ignore him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:19 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio gave the mage a smile as he felt the hand on his hip. As they walked towards the drinks he kept gaze on his companion. "Well, my Mother is used to seeing me at parties when I was sent on training for intel. So, this wouldn't be a first."

As they drew nearer to their goal, Aqio picked up a glass goblet to sip at. Sensing the movement behind them. He didn't turn around as they heard a mellow tone behind them.

"I don't think I've seen a Oban of your caliber before good sir." Vaithlio said to Shesha. Glancing to Aqio he spoke towards the Matorian. "Though, you...Aqio. Its been a long time since I've seen you. You look good. Is this the lucky Oban who's tamed you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha lifted his glass to his perfectly painted lips, taking a sip from his drink first, before he looked at Aqio and mouthed to him 'that was fast'. He'd thought that maybe he would come to join them sooner or later but he all but ran over to join them. He had to admit he was feeling a bit flattered even though he was sure that it was Aqio that he was really interested in. He was the one that got away from his family after all. Well, two actually given that it was Abie as well. That had to be a blow to the Beast Lord's pride, huh? So what did the pup think of it all he had to wonder?

Turning around he gave Vaithlio a smile, "I think I will take that as a compliment, My Lord." It could go either way depending on if the pup was wanting to pick a fight with him but he'd still take it as a compliment because he was such a big fan of them. That and taking it as a compliment meant that they wouldn't start off on the wrong foot.

As attention was quickly turned to Aqio he lifted a hand to give the Matorian's pretty hair a pet he said, "He really is a wonderful little fish, isn't he? Though I don't know if I'd say that he is fully tamed given that he does so like to bite." He gave Vaithlio a little wink before taking another sip of his drink. He'd leave it up to him how he took all of that in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio stayed silent for now. He chose to lean a little into the pet as he stepped closer to Shesha. A coy smile before he leaned in to whisper...with a small kiss to the male's earlobe. "I'm going to stay silent. Least he believe he can whisk me away for private time. Make him think that I've submitted to you for social events." he pressed a softer kiss to Shesha's neck before sipping his cup.

Vaithlio watched the interaction with a half smirk. "You have my envy, Lord...or Sir? You must be a new Lord to the circles." he smiled. "Vaithlio, Son of the Beast Lord Parthlio and the Black Mistress Varnia. My personal title that my friends like to use is the Beast Spear. For my skill with a spear...as well as with the beasts." he smirked as he glanced to Aqio. A flash of irritation as Aqio hadn't actually looked at him since he walked over. "I didn't catch your name sir..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave Aqio and smile and a nod, as though sharing a secret with him, before his attention was back solely on Vaithlio. He gave a smile as the other introduced himself in a rather grandiose manner. It was something that he was used to with the upper class though, they wanted everyone to know everything about them down to the last detail. He had to admit though that at least one of those details was most interesting to him. That mostly being the final of the details that he was the title that he seemed to share among his friend.

Giving him a wide eyed stare for a moment before his lips turned up into a smile he said, "The Beast Spear? I see. I must admit that is a far better title then the one then I've heard myself. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just your father that was given an intimidating title." He said before he took another sip from his drink. So they called him the 'Beast Spear' which was something that he felt could be taken on a few levels, which was likely the point.

"My name is Shesha, my dear, Beast Spear. It's most wonderful to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio kept his attention solely on Shesha. Something that Vaithlio was severely getting more than a bit irritated. Though he was keeping his tone even with Shesha. "Its my pleasure, Shesha...tell me. How long have you and Aqio been acquainted?"

He had shifted to put all his weight on one foot. He smiled softly down at the mage. "What do you do...that you attracted Aqio's attention of all beings?" there was a veiled insult to Aqio. The Matorian knew that. He was always called an uncouth mongrel by Vaithlio's mother. Something he muttered under his breath as he leaned his head on Shesha's shoulder, facing away from Vaithlio's eyes.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

After handing his glass over to Aqio he lifted a hand, tapping his index finger against his painted lips in a thoughtful manner, "When did we meet? I would have to say that it was back when he was an adorable little prentice." He said, then lifted a hand to whisper, "I suppose that I was still one myself as well but I'd rather not think back to when I was so young and naive." He gave a little chuckle. As though Shesha had ever acted young and naive but it wasn't as though Vaithlio knew of that. For all anyone knew he might have been that way once upon a time ago.

Giving a soft laugh at the question Shesha made a motion with one had indicating all of himself and said simply, "What is there about me that wouldn't attract him to me?" His was a beauty that drew attention from many people around them, he'd crafted himself from scratch to be that way after all. Who knew if that was a part of what drew Aqio to him but it was the reason that Shesha gave now because he felt it might annoy the pup the most because it was so simple a reason.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff