Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, My master

Back to Guilds

A slave/ Master guild, coming from an old one. 

Tags: Slave, Master 

Reply Homes
Maria and Kay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:43 am
The house is built far from town, where there is also high security.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:51 am
Fenava

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maria's shyness was natural, because of what was done to her. "Her Shyness is only natural, though she isn't at home. We have cameras, guards,
and the house can lock itself down. We don't really have an armory, but we do have my grandfathers dojo, which has a good amount of weapons."
Maria's father said, as he opened the doors on the car. They soon left the parking lot bounded for home. "Oh, do you mind if we call you Kay? And would you mind if I remove your limbs to have a look at them?" Maria's mother asked. She wanted to know what kind of tech he had on, plus could refit his limbs with newer, and better limbs.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:29 am
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He took in the security measures they have, they didn't go overboard like one person he knew. "It's a nice set-up of security, have you ran a background check and a fingerprint analysis on your employees and servants. I wouldn't mind having another knife or two on me, but a gun could be useful to." He making a mental map of the grounds and the mansion. "I don't mind what you call me. Sure just give me a minute." He removed his left leg first, then his right arm, after he pulled out the knife hiding it under his belt. He felt off with the metal limbs, but at least he'll get better ones. He continued to follow Maria."Thank you." He was getting around a little bit quicker without the metal limbs, but he could around faster with fully working limbs. The paintings he could see were beautifully made. "Art enthusiasts?" He didn't interact with the staff yet, he has a few plans going through his mind. "..." He switched the vision in his right to what one call detective vision. He saw footprints on the ground, fingerprints on the paintings boarders, and the chemical make up of the cleaning products that the servants used. "The maids have been here an hour ago."

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:41 am
Fenava

Maria'smother whistled when she held the limbs.They were surely rusted beyond repair. She soon left, heading to her lab she kept here. When she heard what he preferred, she had a few Ideas to add into the tech."We have, and one did have some flags, but he admitted them, and explained why to us." the father explained. Maria seemed to wander into the back, with an enclosed garden she and her mother were keeping.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:07 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He positioned him at the right angle that if he turned on x-ray he could still see Maria, but he guess from the way she walked she didn't want to be watched. "That good to hear, Sir. I wonder did they by chance leave behind clue or calling card?" He could smell multiple different flowers, but even then they couldn't mask the way Maria smells. "I think it would be best if I could get a room nearest to your daughter's room, because they might decide to strike at night." He listened to the sounds that his mistress listens to when there is nosie. He counted how many guards and servants there are. "Your daughter is beautiful, kind, and just being around her makes me want to smile." He smiled a happy smile. He doesn't remember the last time he was actually happy. "You're lucky to have her as your daughter and whoever ends up marrying her will be one lucky person too." He knew that he probably shouldn't be talking like that, but he was telling the truth. "And before you ask yes I will be there to protect her." He switched the right eye to x-ray, of course he could only see through buildings. He kept her with in his 'eye sight'. "The chance of your daughter being taken again is point one billionth%." He made sure not to leave any fingerprints behind on whatever he touched.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:23 pm
Fenava

Maria's father seemed happy, though the incident happened years ago, most still left in the past. He hated how Kay was trying to solve the closed case, but he was happy to see him doing so for Maria's benefit. Maria soon was having a fit. Someone had laced her favorite rose with catnip, which makes her blood run wild, and throws her body into a fit. Maria's mother was listing to some messages as she worked away, creating two new limb designs one for kay to use normally, and the other for formal occasions they might bring him to. Each were going to be unique. The normal limbs would be light, but would be very durable, with the arm having a wrist gun for a few shots, and spot for a blade to slide out. The formal had dragon skin, which felt like human skin, but was flame proof and hard to destroy.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He hurried as quickly as he could to the enclosed garden, he ushered her quickly to another room. He went back and disposed of the catnip smell and whipped a herbal tea that will hopefully calm her down. "Ajan aika Jumala karkottaa pahaa ja antaa suojan tälle nuorelle naiselle. Do you have catnip any where on the estate?" Whoever it was smart enough to the fragrance of other flowers to hide the catnip smell. The voice of the Dragon god of time spoke to Kay and Kay alone. "Your wish has been granted god, but I regret to tell you that you must protect her in the mortal realm, you can always call on other gods for help. "I thank thy God of time." He waited for Maria to calm down, before he touched to make sure there is no marks on her. He waved a few different smells in front, to help. "Can you tell me what you smell without looking at my hand." He did this to help get her mind active and distracted from what happened. He put the flowers, cooking ingredients, and perfumes down. "You're okay there is nothing to worry about." He knew that she was going worry. "..." He switched the eye back its normal vision. He brushed her hair out the way of her eyesight. "Thank the gods you're okay." He left the father to attend to the girl and went in searched for the mother.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:03 pm
Fenava

Maria was soon needing rest after the episode. She held on to Kayelinth, not wanting him to leave her. Her father came in. "What happened to my little kitten?" She asked as he rushed to Maria's side. She managed to slowly sit down, and get her body back to normal. Maria's mother just did get the limbs into the making process, with the a special machine making the tech for Kay.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:47 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He really couldn't leave with her clinging on to him. He helped her sit back down. "Catnip and I'm guessing from your response there isn't any on the estate. I suggest searching the rooms of the staff members even the guards and whatever you do don't touch it." He had a better thought, he will bring Maria with him. He wonder if the god is going to talk to him. "Stay near the girl until it is night time." "Sir do you mind if I take your daughter with me to see her mother?" He switched the right eye back to detective mode, he looked at Maria, her heart rate was a little fast for her race. He waited for the Father's answer. "Come on Maria, we are going to go see your mother." He followed the path of foot prints, that her mother left. He added to his mental map of the house. "..." He didn't want any reward for doing his job. "The estate feels a little to small for me." He hoped he reached the right room. He wished that the rooms were labeled, but it wouldn't be reasonable. "I hope this is the right room." He entered the room after a few seconds of debating with himself.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:55 pm
Fenava

Maria's father was shocked. He knew he established a rule that stated that no catnip was allowed due to her being part cat, and her body has something almost like an allergic reaction to it. Maria walked beside him, though helped him head the right way to her mother's lab. "What happened?" Maria's mother asked when she saw the state Maria was in. She took her to a bed, with a glass case sliding over her. "Here. Sit down and explain what happened. Oh, and your new limbs are almost done" Maria's mother said as she slid a chair over to Kay.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:36 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He sat down at the table and looked at the blueprints. He found multiple things that she could of done better. "Catnip, you could've combined the two to save cost and the wrist gun will get in the way, if I wear long sleeves and fingerless gloves. The clothes I'm wearing is formal and causal from where I come from." He removed the jar from his waist and opened up the top. He spilled the contents of the jar onto the table. "Really letting this puny mortal use the rarest materials from our realm." "These are the rarest materials from my home realm," He switched switched back to normal. He also pulled the knife under his belt and placed it on the table too. "along with this too. Don't worry I can turn that wrist gun into a real one." He looked over at Maria then at the machine. He waved for her to get closer, so he can show her something. "Come closer take a look at my right eye and tell me what you think." He didn't move a single inch and he saw Maria was doing better. "..." The Woman smelled a little like Maria, but not the same. He placed his good hand on the glass. "Is she getting better, also how's the process coming along?" He wasn't being impatient, he was just curious.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 pm
Fenava

Maria's mother had made it so it could slide up, and fire a couple of different rounds. "The formal one is when we go to things like balls, and we don't want people to know your's a cyborg." She said, sad he wasn't happy with having two. She mad the formal almost similar, only having skin showing. Maria's mother notice the eye. She had spent years working on robots, so she could easily tell. "Your limbs are almost done, but for MAria, that capsial is to correct her blood after a catnip episode." Her mother explained. The machine beeped when th earm and legs were done. She pulled out the arm, and let him stick it on., soon giving him the leg.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:39 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He tried on the arm, it felt a little sluggish but that could be fixed later, when he gets to his room. He attached the leg pulling the pants leg down and put his combat boot on. He tried out the leg, it's going to be fine tuned later. "That's good, I'm glad she getting better. You can use these to make limbs if you want." He reattached the jar to his belt. He split the inside of the jar into and placed the lid back on. "Fine you can do whatever you with them since they are yours." "Why can't they leave a kind, and beautiful girl alone." He let blade slide out and back in multiple times. He could feel what he touched with robot arm and leg. "They turned her into a shy girl, who doesn't know how to express her feelings. I'm just glad I had the x-ray vision turned on when it happened." He looked around the room to satisfy his curiosity. He examined everything in the room. "Whoever marry her will be lucky." He sat on the other side of the bed. "So when did you find out about her allergy to catnip and when did you get this? The god who was talking to him left. He tapped his metal fingers on his leg waiting. "I hope this doesn't happen to much to her later on." He restrained himself destroying anything.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:48 pm
Fenava

Maria's mother was happy to see him try the limb. When he offered her the chance to use the metal he had, she was going to make it worth it. "We discovered that she had the reaction when she was three,
when she crawled into a garden of catnip. It was the worst sight a mother could see. We took her to the doctors, and a friend of mine who is a expert in the medical field help create this, though only works as long as the catnip doesn't go into her body. Also the people who would do this hate how we have risen for being a low life neko family to one of the wealthiest in the area.
" Maria's mother explained. "IS the lady alright?" Some one asked, barging into the room.He was the head of all the security. He had a blue polo shirt on, and blue jean pants, with combat boots, and a gun on his side.  

Kitsunefox1986
Captain

Feline Kitten

Fenava
Crew

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Kayelinth
Gender - male
Orientation - straight
Race- Cyborg

He stood up and held out his real hand to shake hands. He studied the man he would assume to be close to the family and a part of the security guard. He looked back at Maria "I'm the one who helped her. So who had the catnip?" He remembered which flower it was on. "They had to be careful when applying the catnip smell to the rose, which was the first thing she went for in the enclosed garden." He didn't find any fingerprints on the rose stem. "For them to know this much about Maria and schedule of all the guards, they have to have insider. Sorry I wasn't trying to worry you, I was just thinking out loud." He was wondering which staff member it could be. He got his mind racing with so many questions. "Then there is the problem that the catnip could've been planted." He continued to watch Maria. "They're smart, we can give them that." He fixed his ponytail. "..." He could see that the man was worried.

O.O.C

Kitsunefox1986

Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas