Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 pm
Yennefer's Room: A rather large room, perfect for practicing alchemy, studying, and relaxing. This was Yennefer's calm area where she would work on the curriculum for her class, practice magic, and sometimes enjoy afternoon tea~ Other staff was always welcome, and students could find her here if they desperately needed her.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Sleepy l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer returned to her room, heart fluttering. She knew she would soon have to wake up, for classes were bright and early. Kicking off her heels, Yen flopped down onto her bed and placed Lucius's pillow under her head. It was soft, and fluffy, and defiantly had his scent. She buried her head into the pillow, sleep was finally tugging at her eyelids. Yen closed her eyes, her heart still racing and her stomach full of butterflies. She thought to herself " I am so happy I came here~"
Yen slowly drifted off into a slumber, happy to see a new face in her dreams~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sneaky l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The room suddenly developed an aroma of Gooseberry and Orange drizzle cake, freshly baked from the oven. Cecile sneakily entered inside the room even though she is a ghost and just walked through the door, she looked around her new location. "Oh this place seems adequate.~" she complimented the taste of decora in the room, she was more learn to old fashion then modern designs. She let out a surprise squeak when she saw someone fast asleep in bed. Cecile quietly tiptoed towards the person even though she could just float in mid-air. She walked beside the bed and blankly stared at the wavy black haired woman. This might sound creepy, but she has developed a habit of watching people sleep for a long periods of time especially on students. Because being a ghost...well, could be boring at times.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Peaceful l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: A Ghost? l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer slept peacefully. Her lips parted slightly, and she was curled up on her side. Yen was lost in her dreams, a new face was the focus of the dream As she breathed, the scent of oranges were strange to her. Her eyes fluttered as she slowly awoke. Mmmm.....orange...? Yen eyes slowly opened as she began to sat up. In a daze, she looked at the woman staring at her. The woman's appearance looked familiar to her... ..Ciri....? What's wrong....? As Yen rubbed her eyes, she began to realize that the woman standing next to her bed was indeed similar in appearance, but not Ciri. She blinked a few times, as the room was silent. Yen let out a scream as she grabbed her covers to, well, cover her semi-unclothed body. She then scooted back and rose a hand, just in case she needed to defend herself against this women she had never met. W-w-w-ho are you?!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sneaky l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile also let out a scream in surprise when the other woman screamed. She forgot she made herself visible to the naked eye. She frantically waved her hands infront of her when she saw the witch rose her hand like she was about to cast a spell. "No! No! I mean no harm, I come in peace.~" he said calmly and made an alien hand sign with her right hand. "Besides I can't hurt anyone even if I want to." she gave her a soft smile. "Who am I? Well I'm not 'Ciri', but my name is Cecile, Cecile Videl and yours?" she introduced herself then curtsy in a lady manner.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Awake l Location ➤: Yennefers room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer blinked and lowered her hand. She didn't sense, well, anything coming from this woman. Was she no longer one of he living? M- my name is Yennefer ..Yennefer Vengerberg. N-nice to meet you. I'm so sorry for screaming.. You startled me.. Yen le out a nervous chuckle. She tried to cover every inch of skin with her covers. I'm definitely glad your harmless, but... may I ask you why you are in my room? Yen looked around her room, just to double check it was her room. The smell of oranges were so sweet, it was very pleasant ~.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

"Oh that's fine dear, it's not everyday you wake to someone as cute as me." Cecile boasted and flipped her hair. "Oh I just happened to be roaming around the school, there is not a lot of things you can do as a ghost you know.~ I couldn't help notice you are new around here." She noted, she knows when she she sees a new face around the academy especially if they are a member of staff or teacher, she mainly inspects them to check if everything is stable upstairs. She made herself comfortable and sat on her bed, "Please forgive me for interrupting your sleep, you looked so peaceful." she apologized fr waking up Yennefer. She clapped her hands. "So, how was your first day here?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Yennefers Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer nervously smiled at the Cecile's comment. This was definitely some new excitement Haha no no don't worry about it. I'm sure I was getting too much sleep anyways. Yen waved her han in a "don't worry" motion. She smiled at Cecile and scooted back to the middle of the bed. Haha well thank you for asking~ Today was very eventful. I tried to make sure an innocent man didn't get killed, I discovered the attic, and I trained with Lucius. Saying his name made her blush and her heart race. The butterflies returned once again. I-I mean the headmaster! He helped me get more comfortable for teaching tomorrow.. among other things... Yen smiles and bit her lip lightly.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at Yennefer's reaction in awe when she mentioned her son's name. She let out a giggle when she quickly referred him professionally. "Sounds like you had a busy day, with my son." she said the last part suggestively wondering if the girl was not telling her what's she's getting on. She let out a sigh, "It's been awhile since I have seen my baby.~" she pouted, she didn't have the chance how grown Lucius has gotten before she died. She looked to back at Yennefer and an idea popped into her mind, "Tell me, how is Lucius? Along with his physical and mental state now." She said, sounding like a concerned and sick mother missing her children.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Covers
User Image

Yennefer's face turned a light red color when she mentioned "son" H-h-he is your son?!Now I'm embarrassed.. Yen covered her face out of embarrassment. This was the man who made her heart skip a beat's mother! What was she to do? She let out a sigh and heard her concerns about Lucius. Lucius? He is very cheerful, but he does hide his true self at times...it's kinda.. c-cute.. and physically... Yens face turned a little darker, and her eyes began to glow purple. She couldn't help but think of their sparing. She shook her head and looked at Cecile. P-p-physically he's doing fine! He seems ok mentally too..he misses you very much. Hey wait. You float around the school but haven't seen him in years? Why don't you talk to him?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:18 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

"I did say my name is Cecile VIDEL, didn't I~." She laughed at Yennefer's reaction. She stared at the witch in confusion when she said 'true self' but she brushed it off. She then stared at her amused when she was struggling to find the words to describe his physical state. She let out a giggle at her results, "Oh, might have done a gave him a few glances but talking no. Not yet anyway. I'm scared how he'll react." she said with a shrug, they had a very close mother and son bond but unfortunately she left him at a mentally delicate age. She shook her head, "Anyway, just to let you know. You have quite a competition if you are falling for my Lucius.~" she warned with a coo. It wasn't hard for the ghost to detect the wit h's feelings. She pointed at the white fluffy pillow, "The pillow says it all.~ she poked Yennefer's nose. Her ears perked up when she heard a wolf howl.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Mixed l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer looked back at Lucius's pillow, took it into her arms, and drew it close to her chest. She closed her eyes for a minute and smiled. However the loud howl broke her attention as she looked at the room door. What in the world was that..? Yen shook her head and looked back at Cecile. I mean if you want we can ease you into his life slowly~ I've dealt with situations like this before.. Yen thought for a minute. She crossed her arms. Or what we can do is drop little hints here and there, that is if you don't want to make full contact. Sometimes the little things are all that matter~ Yen smiled at the ghost woman beside her bed. I will help you any choice you make. I know he loves you to this day, and I want to only see him happy and smiling~ Yen couldn't catch the words coming out of her mouth. She realized what she had said and her face turned pink. I mean...I mean... Her voice trailed and began to have a slight sad tone to it. I...I must admit I am falling fast for Lucius.. He's the reason for my butterflies... He found a way into my dreams...my thoughts..but... Yen held on tighter to Lucius's pillow and let out a sigh. He probably has someone much better and prettier then me... Yen could only doubt herself. Her past only contained a muddy love life, abuse, abandonment, hell once she was left for her best friend. She always knew there was always someone better. "I just...wish I could be his Juliet...
Yen whispered to herself.

Yen realized she was sounding dreary and began to wave her arms. Ahhh! I am sorry I didn't mean to sound so horrid!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:43 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy/Motherly l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile looked at Yennefer in surprise, "We?" she said questionably. She was surprised that the witch was willing to help the ghost out, what perked her eyes the most was: 'I want to only see him happy and smiling.' She smiled brightly at the Yennefer.

"Oh hush child, you are going to make me sad too.~"
she quickly stopped her while waving her face to keep her tears at bay. "You are starting to sound like those leading females those romantic movies." She said with a nod though the part about Juliet was sweet to her ears, except Cecile was not one of those kind of parents that forbid their children to marry certain people. "Lucius looks more in personality than in appearance, trust me. I have seen." she giggled. "You seem like a very sweet young lady, I'm surprised you are even still single!" she exclaimed in awe. "If you really believe he's The One, don't stop fighting.~ You would be surprise by the outcomes." she said in a comforting and motherly voice.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:59 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Yennefer's Room l Company ➤: Cecile l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Pillow
User Image

Yennefer laughed at the "lead role" comment. She had never thought of herself that way but it sounded pretty cool. Yen smiled at Cecile. Lets just say the magic usually scares people...among other things.. Yen nervously laughed. This subject was defiantly not something she was gonna discuss with the mother of the man she liked....it was way to explicit. As Cecile talked to Yen, she felt... well, calm. Her mother didn't want her, so it was soothing to have a motherly figure helping her and talking with her, even if it was so sudden. As Cecile told her to not stop fighting, Yen's eyes glowed a light purple. She was going to do just what Cecile told her. The flame inside was encouraged and burned with passion. Yennefer nodded her head and made a encouraged fist. I will fight. Whatever it takes! Yen chuckled and reached over to grab Cecile's hand. Even though she was a ghost, Yen could seemed to be able to touch her. More magic advantages~ However first, lets let your son know that you love him~ She gave Cecile a happy smile. A cake made of gooseberries and oranges? Haha I was shocked to find you smell like gooseberries. I thought only I liked the smell~ Yen pointed to her vanity; there sat a tiny perfume bottle. Gooseberries and lilac~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile let out a laugh that she was able to encourage the girl. Cecile blinked at her, 'Oh..she was serious.' "I prefer drop little hints here and there method. I don't want to jump into things too fast now." she suggested with a nod. She laughed when mentioned her smell, "Oh that, it really depends. I smell all kinds of cupcakes and cakes I baked in the past. The time I baked my famous Gooseberry & Orange Drizzle Cake was for a baby shower.~" she said in glee. She looked over to where she was pointing and saw a tiny perfume bottle. She stood up and went over to it and gentle picked it up, she brought the bottle close to her nose. "Ohh~. Can I keep it?" she looked to Yennefer with a wide smile that was similar to Lucius.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash