CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:20 pm
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert reached the faculty office with Alice and the hatters. Alice, here's the faculty office. It's easy to remember since its down the hallway to the left.

Guenivere ORion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter and Elliot had remained quiet the whole time since Alice and her little friends had herded them to the Faculty office where they stood in front of a desk with a woman behind it typing away, at first they stood their like lifeless dolls like before not reaction from them as Alice was thanking Albert and they finally began to snap out of their trance while, hatter produced a tea cup from her hat and began to drink away while Elliot like his usual chipper self hops right up to the front of the desk and ask,"Hi! My name is Elliot March Hare I need to get information in getting our Alice into this school!", the woman barely looked up from her keyboard as she asked in a monotone voice,"She can't just get into this school without the proper transferring papers unless he is a new student then we will have to get you the package and you will be filling it out over there", she points to a small desk like table in the corner,"The packages are right here", she turns slightly pulls out package of papers from a desk draw and hands them off to Elliot,"Here you go", she plops them on top of the counter with a dumbfounded Elliot while Hatter glared at the woman,"Madam! You are very rude!", she contradicts while the lady looks up at her puzzled,"Excuse me?", Hatter marches forward and setting down her tea cup begins to scan the pages,"You have no taste in manners is my expressive word", she comments laying the papers back down on the counter she turns toward her eyes flashing,"Now you shall get our Alice the proper paper work for this package", she taps it with her finger,"Is not sufficient!!", she barks. While the woman stands up clearly insulted,"Ma'am your going to have to step outside unless you wish for me to call security", Hatter laughs at her question as if it were a joke,"Security? such a word will not save you from your job! Now the proper paper work!", she pounds her fist on the counter,"Order! Order in the court!", she exclaims out loudly. While Elliot began to jump up in down in confusion and fear,"Oh no Hatter's going mad mad!", he begins to hop about the room on both feet in fear.

Cetes Forge
AnimusHelixRebirth
Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:16 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice turned toward Albert thanking him,"Oh thank you thank you ever so much! I can't thank you enough", she told him smiling, but when she turned around hatter was yelling something and Elliot was freaking out and she gasped and ran up to Hatter and pulled her away from the counter,"No Hatter you can't do that!", she tells her turning toward the lady she tries to come up with a descent excuse,"Ma'am I'm sorry but they aren't from around here they don't understand the proper culture", she tries to explain while the woman stood up not sure whether to call security now or not that it seemed the small teenager had the upper hand for Hatter calmly began to drink her tea again as if nothing ever happened and Elliot had stopped hopping and was walking over to Alice grabbing up her backpack and searching through it,"Is this Alice?",he asked hopefully as he smiled handing her the transfer slip. She turned and smiled at Elliot,"Yes that's it thank you", she takes it over to the woman at the counter,"This is my transfer slip from London do you mind getting me into the system?", she asked her kindly while the woman finally sits back down and awkwardly and cautiously says,"Yes...", she types in the information on the slip and tells the teenager,"You will be in room 1-B for today we are going to have an assembly to get the students in their correct class", she explained to the child now having calmed down.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 am
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas entered the faculty office after getting the classroom ready. Oh hello. Are you the new student joining our school? Thomas Goodheart. I teach class 1-A.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:25 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra had dragged Ariel all the way to the office finding it with less difficulty since she decided to follow the signs to it that were posted on the walls of the school. She turned her attention to a large procession and even the teacher in the room,"Oh Mr. Goodheart", she explains letting go of ariel,"You mind taking care of her? She needs to get put into the system and I don't want to be late for class", she tells him hoping that he will listen and she could leave without difficulty.

OCC: sorry i didn't realize that if you want I can go back and edit that post
Her Pagan

AnimusHelixMason
Quote:
Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 am
Ariel
User Image

Ariel was dragged for the most part to the office didn't realizing that hydra was a pretty strong girl,"Do you work out?", she asked somewhat surprised that she was actually able to drag her without difficulty,"Oh HI Mr. Goodheart am I gonna be in your class?", she asked hope gleaming in her eyes, as hydra let go of her she turned to notice a small blonde girl with two strange adults and albert and verity,"Hi guys!", she calls over to them happy to see a familiar face.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:32 am
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked toward Ariel then looks at his paper. Ariel Atlan, Junior year, Class 1-A. You're in my class.

OOC: That's no problem.

Guenivere ORion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 am
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter seen a stranger talking to her alice and being very over protective she walks up to the man shoving her tea cup and Elliots hand as she passes and walking straight up to Thomas she demands,"Why are you talking to my Alice? She is only but a child and I don't know you", she narrows her eyes,"You look suspicious", she pokes him in the chest several times while she sees alice trying to stop her,"No no alice go over to your father I can handle this", she explains shooing the child over to Elliot while she turns back to continue to poke thomas,"And I don't know if you work for the queen or not", she remarks,"I trust no one who works for the bloody red queen", she remarks angrily. Elliot was nervous while he holds Alice's hand and protectively shield her from the mess,"Alice would you like to get ice cream later...", he asked trying to get her distracted while he kept blocking her view of thomas and hatter,"No no dear its fine why don't we get you a new uniform? You said you wanted the french kind?".

OCC:sorry helix that was for her pagan

]
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice looked up to see a kind teacher approach her,"My name is Alice kingsley sir I just transfered to london I'm in class 1-B", she explained to him but she didnt' get much of an answer or get to say more before hatter came up starting to question him in an agressive way,"No hatter stop!", she told her pulling on her arm,"But hatter", she told her desperately while she felt Elliot tugging her back and he began to talk to her trying to distract her from the problem,"No Elliot stop hatter", she begged him not even worried about the french uniform anymore,"Just stop hatter!", she began to cry it was very childish but it was so hard trying to teach these two to do good in society that sometimes it got to her.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:16 am

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

The three of them went to the faculty office to see what is going on or to ask what is the noises about. "yo good morning. What is going on in here we hear noises from class 1A?"

"Hi good morning. What is going on in here people can hear noises from there classes?"

"Hi morning. Is there a problem here. Students can hear noises from their classrooms."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:24 am
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas looked at the Hatters. Hello, I never seen you two before. Are you the guardians of Alice here?

Guenivere ORion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:32 am

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"Mr. Goodhreat, is there a problem in here. The other students can here the noises from their classrooms."

"we came in here to ask what is going on?"

"Mrs. Hatter and Mr. Hare is there a problem in here. The students and other people can here all the noises from their classrooms?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 am
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert looked at Lucia. Lucia, I think we should head to class.

Miss Shadow Night

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:55 am

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"okay"

"yes sir"

"alright." the three went to class. [EXITS]

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: