Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
This is the main den of the Icehunter Pack. This is at the heart of there territory and is carefully guarded. This is where the pack sleeps and collects and celebrates, and plays...basically lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:06 pm
(winter made her way to the den. she had been at the burial grounds for most of the night thinking about the wolves she had know that had died. Every night of the full moon she would be at the burial grounds thinking of all her loved ones and friends who had passed.)  

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:49 pm
Moss woke up the next morning. The alpha male looked around then den as Winter walked in. He looked at the female then back around the den. He put his head on his paws then watched all the wolves in the den sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 am
Serene got to her paws and stretched as her tail swayed calmly. She shook out her fur and looked around the den wondering what she should do, since everybody else was still asleep in the den. she walked around the den looking for something interesting to do by herself while the rest of her pack mates slept more.

Kuura heard serene walking around trying to find something to do while the others slept in the Kuura awoke and went over to Serene and bowed his head Serene " if your bored then lets go hunt for breakfast for the pack before the others awake. I will be joining you since you will need a hunting partner outside the den." he said to Serene still in Submissive position towards Serene.  

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 am
Moss watched as his mate and beta got up. He lifted his head to look at them, "Since you guys are going out hunting, I will stay here and wait for the others to wake up. If some of them wake up before you come back I will send some out to help you guys. Be safe." He nuzzled his mate lightly before he put his head back down on his paws.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:51 am
(winter smiled as she watched the alpah and one of the betas wake up. she sighed when she saw the majority of the pack still curled up sleeping. She decied that these lazy pups needed to wake up. She threw her head back and howled loud making sure her howl echoed threw out the cave.)WWWWAAAAAAKKKKEEE UUUPPPP!!!!  

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Paradise Wolf Blue

Loyal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm
Ammy's ears twitched at the elder's howl. She mumbled incoherently then stretched her legs out before slowly getting up on her paws. She stayed quiet, not quite knowing on what to do then walked towards the entrance of the den, "Good morning, alpha." She greeted, dipping her head slightly to Moss then turned to the elder, "And good morning Winter."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:18 pm
Serene looked at Moss then nuzzled him sweetly as her tail swayed, " don't worry Moss I will be careful out in the wilderness while I'm hunting with Kuura, I wonder which prey animal's scent trail I will catch first a moose, a caribou, or an deer in our territory whichever Scent trail I get first that beast will be my main target to bring down during this hunt expedition today. Well I'm heading out now Moss." she said to Moss as she went to the entrance of the den and waited for Kuura to catch up with her.

Kuura laughed a bit in what Serene said then he looked at Moss and bowed his head then spoke " Alpha I will make sure Serene won't get severely injured during this hunt even though she went on dangerous hunts on her own in the past in her former pack, before Icehunter pack came to be." he said and then bowed his head to excuse himself then took off after Serene and they both headed outside the den to their territory outside the den. ~ exits to territory with Serene ~

Runa groaned as he woke up from his slumber with his ears ringing from Winter's howl to wake everybody up in the den for the morning. " ouch Winter you know that howls echo really loud in the den man my ears are still ringing from your howl, oh well good morning Alpha and Winter I hope our day will be great today. " he said then stretched and shook his fur out as he woke up up from his slumber.

Fiona also awoke and growled in annoyance, then she stretched and looked at Runa then spoke. " why can't you at least let some us sleep since we all aren't really needed at a certain time in our wolf pack unless it involves teaching the young wolves how to hunt big game in the wilderness all around our den.So why does your grandma Winter have to wake everyone up." she said to Runa then shook her fur out and looked around the den as her tail swayed.  

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:53 pm
(Winter growled as she shook her head)yoru generation of wolfs are so lazy. In my day the only wolves that got to sleep in where pups who bearly have their eyes open.(she moved along the den)and those she wolves who had just given birth. Since your neither of those. You all going to get your lazy bones up off the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 pm
Runa looked at Ammy and stretched then went over to her and nuzzled her nicely ignoring Fiona's complaint as his tail swayed and he looked at Winter and smiled . " good morning Winter and I'm find waking up early, that is the reason we live since the hunting is much better early in the morning and we are a pack so we will always hunt as a pack no matter what winter." he said to winter with his tail swaying happily.

Fiona just growled and stood up " I guess I should get impregnated by a male sooner for I can laze around the den even though I really don't want to get pregnant until I find the right mate even though you won't get pregnant at first when you breed within the pack." she said and walked over to a far corner of the den as her tail brushed along the ground as she walked to the far corner of the den.  

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:22 pm
(Winter shook her head at the she wolf.)Sigh...child you don't understand how much work it is to raise up a pup from blind squrimer to juvinal...trust me there is no rest for mothers.(she looked to the male and nodded her head)good go take the pack and hunt...I'm going to go rest my old paws a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 pm
LotusCrystal1223

Runa sighed and looked at winter as his tail wagged happily and went to winter and nuzzled her lovingly. " hey Winter are you going to join Serene and Kuura on the hunt or are you not strong you use to be Winter? sorry if it sounds like an insult to you, it sounded much better in my head then aloud I'm very sorry if it sound differently to you." he said as his tail continued to wag like a happy puppy.

Seion the Kitsune

Serene, Kuura and the others entered the den with the moose in their jaws and they dragged it to the middle of the den and let go of the kill.

Kuura let go of his part of the Carcass and went to lay down in the den in the corner for nobody else can see him in pain, from the moose so he just laid down on his side and closed his eyes to rest for awhile or so as his tail swayed and it thumped on the ground as he rested and when he felt the pain shoot through his body again he Groaned in pain but silently for only he could hear himself then anybody else around him in the den.

The_One_and_Only_0815

Serene let go of the Carcass and went over to Moss and nuzzled him lovingly as her tail swayed with joy as she waited for him to awake since it was time to eat their meal now as her ears were forward and to the side wondering when he will wake and start out the the feast first in the pack in the Ice hunters den.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:01 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu dropped the kill and followed Kuura silently. She watched as he lay on his side before slowly going up to him and laying down beside him and nudging him gently with her nose. "Kuura, I know you're in pain, is there anyway I can help...?" She glanced at her pups playing in entrance, getting along for the first time since they set out on their trip. "I know I'm new here and I'm an inexperienced mother...but...I'm worried about you Kuura..." The ginger eared she-wolf shyly looked at the injured male in front of her, wondering why he tried to hide his pain from her.

As soon as Fax got through the entrance, he let go of the kill and pounced on his sister, forcing her into a small play session. "Come on you black fluff ball! You can do better than that!" He teased his sister as he chewed on her ear.

Dara yelped in shock as her brother pounced on top of her, and tried to kick him off of her. "Oh shut up you lug." She retorted to his teasing tone, and then just lay there as he played with her ear worn out and glad to rest for once.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:39 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura looked at her as his tail swayed then spoke to her, " I wonder how you are you got kicked in your spine Kitsu, I got my chest kicked which kicked the wind out of me. you could became paralyzed if the moose kicked your spine really hard Kitsu so I prtend I wasn't in pain since I'm a beta Male in the pack and a male always make themselves look very strong even if we had the wind kicked out of me by that moose Kitsu and I don't want to look like a weakling towards your young ones either Kitsu." he said to her as he stayed laying on his side in the den.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:01 pm
Moss woke when his mate layed down next to him and nudged him. He lifted his head, nuzzled her and walked to the kill at the center of the den that his mate and others had caught. He looked around the den and saw Kuura. He walked back over to his mate with his chunk of meat in his mouth. He put it down and looked at her, "Did Kuura get hurt while hunting?"  
Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff