Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 pm
We are approaching the shores of Paloma Beach. Where the dedicated Veterinarian Dr. Michelle Goodheart is taking a walk. Dr. Goodheart is about 19 years old, has Purple Hair, Green Eyes & is wearing a White Shirt, Blue Skirt, Blue Coat and Brown shoes. She's the mother of Albert Goodheart; who is going to be in his Junior Year next year. She is married to Thomas; a Teacher at a local school. The one thing that is Missing from their happy lives is a daughter or two but yet have none of their own. But their wish is going to become a reality today.

BGM: Wind Nocturne (Classic Version)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart: *looks at the ocean and sighs then starts to sing*
Wishing on a dream that seems far off
Hoping it will come today
Into the starlit night
Foolish dreamers turn their gaze
Waiting on a shooting star
But

What if that star is not to come
Will their dreams fade to nothing?
When the horizon darkens most
We all need to believe there is hope

Is an angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light i've yet to see?
I know my heart should guide me but
Theres a hole within my soul
What will fill this emptiness inside of me

Am I to be satisfied without knowing
I wish then for a chance to see
Now all I need,
Is my star to come...

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

Penelope

Penelope had gone to bed that night wishing on a star that she might someday find her family. That morning when she awoke, she found herself on the shores of a strange new place. What was more, she had HUMAN legs. HUMAN LEGS! After scavenging around the beach, Penelope was able to find some deserted board shorts and a baggy old shirt to clothe herself with before any beach-goers arrived.

As the sun rose, Penelope's fears rose with it. Where am I? She thought to herself. What happened to me? Where are my friends? Her thoughts raced inside her mind, unsure of how to even begin to figure things out.

She walked up and down the beach, trying out her new legs as she continued to feel confused and helpless. As she walked, she spotted a woman singing. It was beautiful and she hated to interrupt-- but she needed help and this woman seemed kind.

"Excuse me--" She approached the couple carefully. "Could you tell me where I am?" Penelope was a little embarrassed to ask. "You see-- I'm a very lost and very hungry." She said, hoping they could help her out.

User Image

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:35 pm
HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:53 pm
Harriet_Houdini

[Michelle looked at the girl and thought. Is this the daughter she dreamed of having? Because, you see between The Narrator and The Audience, when good & deserving people like the Goodhearts wish for something strong enough, their wish becomes a powerful energy rising to far extended reaches to Folklore where wishes are made to come true... by magic. Which was said to have vanished long ago.]

Michelle Goodheart: Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't see you here before. What's your name? I'm Michelle Goodheart. You're not injured or something, are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

Penelope

Grateful for a friendly response, Penelope smiled. "My name is Penelope. You can call me Penny if you'd like." She wondered before Michelle asked if she was feeling alright. "I'm not hurt. Just hungry and lost." She assured her. "You see, I'm from Neverland. Last night I wished on a star that I'd find my family... and I woke up here." She explained. "I guess you should be careful what you wish for, huh? I have no idea where I am and now I don't even know where home is."

User Image

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 pm
[Michelle looked a little Confused & she thought for a second "That's odd. I don't remember seeing a girl laying on the beach. Something I forget the strangest things."]
BGM: Tomfoolery
Michelle Goodheart: So you're all alone, Penny? Can you walk or Stand?

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

Penelope

Penelope laughed. "I can do both-- but not very well." She replied gleefully. "Have you heard of Neverland?" She wondered."Can you tell me where I am right now?" Penelope was still very interested in figuring things out.

User Image

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 pm
[Michelle Thought for a minute. "Neverland"? She did recall the name when her mother; Emily Goodheart, told her daughter stories about folklore & fantasy. She also thought that she can't just leave her alone on the beach or turn her over to the Police for being an immigrant from a foreign land, so she decided to take her in as part of her dream to have a daughter]
Michelle Goodheart: I have, Penny. From a story my mother read to me & don't worry about your legs and feet, you'll get used to them. You can stay with me and my husband, Penny.

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

Penelope

"YOU HAVE?!" Penelope was happy to hear that she knew of Neverland. "It is such a wonderful place! Have you been there?" She asked, fascinated. Then, Michelle made her a proposal that she couldn't refuse. "Really?.... are you sure?" She could hardly believe that she was inviting her to live in her home.

User Image

HelixMASON
[/quote

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 pm
[Michelle picked up Penny and started to carry her to her home]
Michelle Goodheart: Penny? *smiles* We'll take care of you and look after you. How old are you? I'm 19. Care to tell me about yourself?

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

Penelope

"WOAH!" Penelope clung to Michelle as she carried her. "Thank you so much!" Michelle was kind and very helpful. She was certain they'd be the best of friends. "I am 16 years old-- I think. I forget. I remember having a 16th birthday once." She explained, a little embarrassed. "There isn't a TON to know about me... I like to play games with my friends and I am super good at doing hair. My friends say I'm fashion-forward." She said with a laugh. "What about you?"

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash