Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:30 pm
Obligatory Out of Character Chat thread. Enjoy the mayhem! Need I say more?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 pm
Casually looks around and takes a seat at a empty chair with my legs hanging off the side of one of the arms of the chair

Sup~ o3o Newbie, only joined because the picture in the invite peeked my fancy. That and it was down right funny.

Name shadowabyss1301, Also known as abyss. Why abyss? because theres just to many shadows in the world~ xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 pm
shadowabyss1301
Casually looks around and takes a seat at a empty chair with my legs hanging off the side of one of the arms of the chair

Sup~ o3o Newbie, only joined because the picture in the invite peeked my fancy. That and it was down right funny.

Name shadowabyss1301, Also known as abyss. Why abyss? because theres just to many shadows in the world~ xD

And trust me this is a place awash with darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

o3o i'll be the judge of how dark it is~ XD
I like dark themed guilds but most just dont make the cut, hell not even my own guilds can make the cut XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 pm
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

I like dark themed guilds but most just dont make the cut, hell not even my own guilds can make the cut XD
Depends on what you mean by dark. Cause in Akumu`s long history we`ve had death, murder, maiming, trainer battles devolving into knife fights, pokemon who`s head exploded, melted, that one scyther that shattered into millions of pieces, all those things fire-types set a flame. Lets not forget more than a few teachers sending students to their dooooooom.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:40 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

Depends on what you mean by dark. Cause in Akumu`s long history we`ve had death, murder, maiming, trainer battles devolving into knife fights, pokemon who`s head exploded, melted, that one scyther that shattered into millions of pieces, all those things fire-types set a flame. Lets not forget more than a few teachers sending students to their dooooooom.

Seems like Rocket met Nuzlocke, made a baby with it, then raised it on the Saw franchise.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:41 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

Seems like Rocket met Nuzlocke, made a baby with it, then raised it on the Saw franchise.
Surprisingly I`ve never actually seen a single Saw movie. I did however once set up a student to cause a Durant infested mine to explode while he was still in it resulting in his Pawniard losing an arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:42 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

I'll admit, probably the... -thinks- 3rd? yeah i'll be generous and say 3rd darkest story XD but the prologues rarely peek my fancy since i'm more of a what will happen in the future of the plot XD

Like SAO peek my fancy.... right until the ending of S1 where the kid started walking after a 2 year bloody coma. Logic says thats... well impossible XD he'd fell, and would not get up xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:47 pm
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

I'll admit, probably the... -thinks- 3rd? yeah i'll be generous and say 3rd darkest story XD but the prologues rarely peek my fancy since i'm more of a what will happen in the future of the plot XD

Like SAO peek my fancy.... right until the ending of S1 where the kid started walking after a 2 year bloody coma. Logic says thats... well impossible XD he'd fell, and would not get up xD

To be fair that was mostly supposed to be dramatics, he was using the iv thing to hold himself up, and more important it wasn`t in the original source material they just threw that in.

Oh have I mentioned people have been eaten by Pokemon here. I feel that needs to be mentioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:54 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

To be fair that was mostly supposed to be dramatics, he was using the iv thing to hold himself up, and more important it wasn`t in the original source material they just threw that in.

Oh have I mentioned people have been eaten by Pokemon here. I feel that needs to be mentioned.

yeah thats already kinda cannon if you read pokemon information. Some turn into pokemon holding mask of there former faces. ect ect~ XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301
Grey Moonfang IV
shadowabyss1301

yeah thats already kinda cannon if you read pokemon information. Some turn into pokemon holding mask of there former faces. ect ect~ XD

Eh still felt it was worth mentioning its happened. Oh there was also the time one of my characters started skinning the Pokemon he accidentally killed and making things out of it. Also the running gag he was carrying around the hooves from one such incident because he didn`t know what to do with the, Ah good times. (He ended up throwing them at his rival.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:58 pm
Oh yeah. I was wondering, what would have happened had my character escaped and stayed as a Yamask?  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:11 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Oh yeah. I was wondering, what would have happened had my character escaped and stayed as a Yamask?

No a damned clue. That`s LunLun`s department.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

He would have been trapped in the cavern to haunt the place ....as all traces of humanity slowly seeped away from your character.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 am
Lunarsun
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

He would have been trapped in the cavern to haunt the place ....as all traces of humanity slowly seeped away from your character.

Dark  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces