Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Professor Sycamore is likely one of the more admired professors, though not always just for his knowledge of pokemon. His charm, energy, and kindness know no bounds, and he will set you up with the perfect partner for your pokemon journey. The three starter pokemon he offers are the grass type, Chespin, the fire type, Fennekin, and the water type, Froakie. Choose your new partner wisely, and if you find it hard to pick, don't worry too much; you'll meet many pokemon on your journey to add to your team. You might even see one of these fellows again, because rumor has it all of the professors have a constant hankering for chocolate, so if you bring Professor Sycamore a RageCandyBar, he'll offer you another one of his starters!

Post here once and quote a crew member when your Trainer License (Character Profile) is in order, and once your profile has been approved, someone will NPC and interact with you as Professor Elm, making sure your get your starter, Pokedex, an infinite amount of pokeballs and potions to start your character off. All starters obtained at the pokemon lab are level 5 with normal coloration. Remember to keep all of your Items and Pokemon information (attacks, level, HP, EXP, etc) somewhere in your posts.

For the convenience of new trainers from around the world, wanting to start in Kalos, Professor Sycamore has a lab set up in Vaniville Town.
Good luck on your journey!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ohhh, and why don't you take Suite and Sawa with you?"

Uuuuuugh.

It had been a warm farewell, up until the point that Bastien's mother mentioned those two troublemakers. They helped her out at her flower boutique in South Lumiose City, 'Hour of Flower'... As did Bastien up until this point. Normally he'd be thankful for the help, but Suite and Sawa had never really battled or been in any dangerous situations. They also didn't exactly like each other, hence their contrasting names. Still, Bastien felt too bad to turn down his mother's request, and so the three of them went off to Professor Sycamore's Lab in Vaniville Town together. It was a bit of a journey, but that was what public transportation was for. He'd never really been that far out of Lumiose... The further they got to their destination, the more rural things got. Everything seemed so much smaller... "Boy, we're really heading out into the boonies, huh?" He rubbed Suite's head, gazing out of the cab's window as they pulled in front of Vaniville. "Here we are!" Brimming with excitement, the young man paid the driver and hopped out with his Pokemon. Vaniville was so small! It took no time at all to find Sycamore's Laboratory. He did a few stretches before nodding and striding into the Lab, finding a few researchers and some interesting technology inside... And of course, the Professor himself. He stood confidently, speaking to someone else at the moment with an air of charm and charisma that was almost a little intimidating. "That's him, right?" Bastien leaned down without looking away from Professor Sycamore, gulping as both Suite and Sawa affirmed his suspicions.

"Um, excuse me, Professor... I'm Kelito. I came here from Lumiose City to see you. It's nice to formally meet you, sir!" Suite and Sawa stood beside him, giving each other occasional passive-aggressive glances. Bastien on the other hand stood straight and attempted to make his frame appear as large and masculine as possible. Oh, how embarrassing it'd be to be mistaken for a girl by the Professor, of all people! "I'm going to start my journey to become a Master Trainer today. It'd be an honor if I could receive one of your starters!" He grinned widely for a moment, only to turn and realize that his Pokemon were beginning to bicker again. "A-ahh, but don't mind these two! They're not officially mine!"

Bastien knelt down next to the two of them and pried them away from each other, keeping his voice low. "Suite, Sawa, the cage match is next week on pay-per-view! Right now is happy get-along-together time!" If Sycamore hadn't already been unimpressed, he probably was now. "I'm sorry, Professor. They don't know any better, really!" Clearing his throat, Bastien regained his composure and bowed to the Professor. "Anyways... Whatever your decision is, sir, I'll respect it." A genuine smile spread across his face; the only thing Bastien could do now was await the Professor's verdict.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

active pokemon :: Suite, Sawa || company :: Professor Sycamore || thoughts :: Maybe I should crack a joke?

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 Lucky Egg
x2 Crystal Shards

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 100/100 HP | 1/10 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 100/100 HP | 1/10 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

teal - duck

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore looked up from his desk, setting aside his work. There was a new trainer in his lab, ready to start his journey. What a cute child, too. "Ah, magnifique~ A fresh new mind! Bonjour~" he welcomed the youth, getting up from his desk and approaching. Before the boy could object, the professor's hands were on his shoulders, and he bent to peck each side of the boy's face in a rather flamboyant and very french manner. "Enchanté, Kelito. Ah, and your pokemon friends, as well!" he smiled, pulling back from the boy to notice the Tyrogue and Jigglypuff accompanying the boy. They seemed to be bickering. It garnered a chuckle from the older man. "Mm, mon petit bonbon. This will improve, with time, I assure you. Now! Let us introduce you to the starters I have available." He smiled, then gently led the boy back to his desk towards the back of the lab, guiding him with a gentle hand on the girlish boy's back. The professor had quite a welcoming aroma about him, never mind the charm he was renowned for. His hand left the boy's back as he went to retrieve the three pokeballs. "Ah, ma chérie~ Have you any idea which starter you might like? Or shall I show you them?" He questioned the boy, returning from behind his desk, three pokeballs in hand.

Kogamo 11
Lemme know if he's bein' too touchy. = w= not supposed to come off as a *****, just very french. lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image

"O-oh, that's--" It took almost no time at all for Sycamore to get acquainted with Bastien. A little too acquainted to stay within the young man's comfort zone, but he was almost like his mother, in a way. He had a very heavy Kalosian accent and manner of speaking. Since Bastien's late father was from Kanto, he did not share this accent. Nor did he hold particularly strong feelings towards the strange ways that Kalosians... Touched each other during greetings. It wasn't polite to show too much discomfort, though! "Yes, enchanté! Heheh." Bastien sheepishly scratched his head and grinned, blushing. He told him that things would improve over time; the words of a wise man, for sure. Things could only get better with him and his Pokemon from here. Placing a hand on Bastien's back, the professor then led him to the back where his desk was before retrieving three pokeballs. This was it. The moment of truth! "I've put some thought into it, Professor. Between the three, I'd definitely take the grass type... Chespin." Suite and Sawa looked up curiously, observing the two. "They grow to become big and strong! It's the obvious choice for me." Nodding, Bastien folded his arms and smiled boldly. It was hard to tell whether he was oblivious of his own characteristics, or just putting on a front. Either way, Bastien's mind was set on Chespin.

active pokemon :: Suite, Sawa || company :: Professor Sycamore || thoughts :: I'll name it Chespinosa, or something equally embarrassing!

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 Lucky Egg
x2 Crystal Shards

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 100/100 HP | 2/10 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 100/100 HP | 2/10 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vigilia
Hehe, no, that was great! Very french, lololol

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Professor Sycamore's Lab~
The more the merrier~ : The good Doc himself, and some guy~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Such interesting technology here... this is already proving to be promising~'
Team Out of Ball: User Image
Counters:
Movement: 1/3
Wild Pokemon: 1/-
NPC Trainer: 1/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 1/30
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, here it was... the supposed location of the Kalos Professor's laboratory as well as where she was going to start the next chapter in her life anew. Chrysa couldn't believe how much traveling it had taken just to get here. First there had been the boat ride, which was more or less somewhat tolerable since she occupied her time with exploring and assessing the inner mechanisms of the ship. Even still, it could've been much worse... She was very afraid of open water, like the ocean, even though she wouldn't ever care to admit it. And it certainly didn't help that she grew up in Mossdeep back in Hoenn, which was an island city that was surrounded by miles upon miles of sea as far as the eye could see. However, the ship had docked in Coumarine City, about a hundred miles away from where she needed to be when the Professor's Lab was all the way over in Vaniville Town. Seriously, what the hell was up with that? Well, she couldn't really complain that much, after asking around for directions and getting a map of the region from a friendly tourist, she enjoyed a nice scenic walk, or rather ride, to the small town on the southern end of Kalos.
Chrysanthemum took a deep breath, angling her steampunk-styled wheelchair along with the door for easier access to the handle. " Alright, Pipes, let's do this, shall we?" she asked with a chuckle as she glanced up towards the Noivern perched atop her chair. Piper seemed uncertain, as always, glancing nervously towards the door as she chirruped meekly. Piper had been a parting gift from her Grandmama when she had left to start her own adventures. Her grandmother had actually had experience with the Kalos region back from when she had been a trainer herself, and had given Chrysanthemum a few Pokemon that she had kept aside to help her out on her journey. She had her Noivern, Piper, along with her Sylveon, Celeste, and Kyan, her Vulpix, each of them with their own unique traits of sorts. Piper was a nervous one, she was always skittish around strangers and absolutely hated being among large crowds and in tight spaces. If her nerves got really bad, she would even start plucking out fur from the fluffy white mane around her neck. It was a really bad habit that Chrysa hoped to break her of, especially since it was harmful to the Noivern when she pulled out too much of her own fur. Celeste was a kind, gentle soul, who acted like a sort of motherly figure to Chrysa in place of her now absent grandma. The Sylveon would dote on her and was always so worried about her when she wasn't allowed out of her ball for extended periods of time. Chrysa did appreciate that the Sylveon truly cared a lot about her, but sometimes her motherly antics could be a bit embarrassing, especially in public. As for Kyan, he was taken in by her grandma from a Pokemon shelter on the island. His previous owner had not been very nice to him, the poor Vulpix had even gone partially blind in one eye due to the abuse he endured before he was seized by his rescuers. Ever since his experience with his last owner, Kyan was having difficulty with trusting humans, and Chrysa offered to take him under her wing to help him recover and teach him open up his heart to people again. Needless to say, they were quite an odd bunch of Pokemon, but Chrysanthemum loved them all nonetheless.
" It'll be alright, Pipes, we'll be in and out before ya know it~" the red-headed girl assured with a smile, reaching a hand up to gently pat the Noivern's wing. Reaching out her other hand, she grabbed hold of the doorknob and carefully opened the door. Once it was open wide enough, Chrysa grabbed a joystick-like level on the panel of her wheelchair and rotated it upwards. With a hiss of steam and the whirring of clockwork gears, the chair steadily rolled forward into the building, Piper pressing herself close to it to avoid the low-hanging doorframe above. Upon entering, Chrysanthemum's eyes went wide as she took in the sight around her, researchers were at their desks filing paperwork or at the various machines around the lab. " Wow... This is so awesome~" Chrysanthemum almost squealed with delight as her eyes went directly towards the machines, her eyes gleaming with childish delight as she observed their workings. Oh man, the technology here was vastly different from what she was used to seeing at the Space Center! She could spend hours upon hours just examining these mechanisms alone and learning how they work from the inside out. In her enchantment with the machinery, she wasn't paying the least bit of attention to the people in the lab or even where she was going until she felt her chair bump into someone who was standing in the path. Jerked from her daze, Chrysanthemum pulled back on the joystick to brake before she ended up running whoever it was over, and gave a wide grin as she glanced up towards the person in particular. He was rather young, possibly in his mid-teens or so, with hair that looked like it was a... greenish blonde color, if that was what it could be called. She blinked in surprise and mild intrigue, before she chuckled and backed her chair up a bit. " Heh, sorry about that~ Pardon me," she excused herself, pushing on the joystick again to make the chair turn so it could go around the young man as she pulled herself up beside him. Piper made a soft wurbling noise as she cast her restless gaze towards the people around them, not exactly feeling comfortable with the presence of so many strangers. Chrysanthemum gently patted the Noivern's wing again, hoping to keep her calm enough so that she wouldn't start her plucking habit again until they could leave. " Shhhh, it'll be okay, Pipes, they won't bother us any..." she whispered softly, before she directed her attention towards the man nearby with the weird-looking haircut. Was he the Professor? Telling from the way he was dressed and how his desk was located towards the very rear of the building, she supposed he must be the particular man she was looking for.
" Hey there~" she chimed out in a light-hearted greeting as she waved to the man, " I'm guessing you're this Professor Sycamore that I've been hearing so much about, eh?" She hoped her assumption was right, otherwise she would look like a complete idiot in front of everyone here. Not that it would really matter that much, it wasn't like she was going to be here for very long, right? " The name's Chrysanthemum, I've come all the way here from Mossdeep City~ And I must say, you have some very intriguing technology at work here!" Her voice carried with it a hint of almost child-like giddiness as her gaze darted once again around the lab at the machines on display. Her brain was itching to take a crack at them and see what exactly made them tick, even though she was sure that the professor wouldn't be very pleased with her trying to disassemble one of his machines. Taking a deep breath, Chrysa refocused herself and smiled towards the man again. " But anyways, as much as I'd be honored to admire such glorious machinery, I'm actually here to claim a Kalos starter for my Pokemon journey~" she spoke up with a nod, a look of curiosity crossing her face. She had no idea of what Pokemon they had for starters here in Kalos, since she was far from familiarizing herself with a lot of the species in this new region. " However, I'm not really that familiar with the Kalos starters, so... let's see whatcha got, doc~" she stated with an eager grin, wondering what kind of Pokemon the good Professor had to choose from. Of course, like with any other region, she knew that there would be a Pokemon for each of the basic types, Fire, Water, and Grass. She was quite curious to see what kind of Pokemon lay in store here.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11
Hope this is okay! x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"Merveilleux! A fine choice, ma chérie!" The professor beamed, setting aside the pokeballs holding Fennekin and Froakie. "Here you are~ You're very own Chespin. With it, I'm sure you will blossom into beautiful trainer, growing strong relationships along the way in your travels." He told the boy, presenting him with his Chespin in a grand display. Once the boy took the pokeball, the man went over to another table, retrieving some potions and pokeballs to give the new trainer as well. "Ah, and do not forget these, mon petit voyageur." he smiled, handing over the dex and bundle of balls and potions. It always made him so happy to see new trainers come in to start their own journey.

Speaking of new trainers, yet another one appeared. She had seemed rather distracted by looking around the lab, even bumping into the young male before him. "Ah~ Bonjour demoiselle!" The professor greeted the female warmly. He would have given her the same greeting as he had the boy, but he currently had his hands full. She was also quite talkative. It was nice to hear her talk. "Oh? I hope what you've been hearing has been good." He smiled, listening to her go on. He hoped that the boy wouldn't feel like he was cast aside. "Enchanté, Chrysanthemum. Such a lovely name for a pretty face." he responded, leaning up against his desk a bit. "Magnifique! Such a long way to come! I'm flattered to have you in my lab, ma chérie. Merci. You can always come back to look at my lab another time. Un moment-" He told the girl, then turned away to grab a new chespin ball from a desk drawer before moving in front of the desk. "We have Fennekin -" he released the firey fox from it's ball "-Chespin-" he relased the chipmunk like grass type " and Froakie" he finished introducing the pokemon, having sent all three out. They were all rather well behaved sitting before the female in the wheelchair, looking at her hopefully. "Let me know if you'd like to know more about any of them, ma chérie." Professor Sycamore added.

Professor Sycamore gave Bastien:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
level 5
hp: 100
Ability: ____
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

And! A pokedex! And...
unlimited potions and unlimited pokeballs!
Kogamo 11
Perfect. = w= )b sorry for the shortness. I'm running on no sleep for like, 32 hours or so. possibly more.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
sorry if it seems a bit mashed up

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 am
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' RageCandyBar? Yes please!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image
Counters:
Movement: 2/3
Wild Pokemon: 2/-
NPC Trainer: 2/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles:2/30

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 To be honest, Chrysanthemum wasn't exactly sure of what to expect the moment she rolled into the Sycamore Lab, quite literally at that. But upon entering, she found herself absolutely overwhelmed with the sheer amount of amazing technology that Professor Sycamore was packing inside this place. Her eyes darted about the place as an idiotic smile plastered itself across her face, looking for all the world like a kid in a candy store as she perused the machinery on display. She was eager to see what made up such exquisite mechanisms, to unfold them bit by bit to expose the individual components inside. The thought of it made her giddy and tingly all over, what she would give to examine everything about these machines to see what made them tick. Unfortunately, she was a bit drifty at the moment and ended up accidentally bumping into the green-haired young man who was standing in front of the Professor at that exact moment. She was quick to apologize for the accident and excused herself as she gladly maneuvered herself around the guy, turning her attention towards the Professor who seemed to be just finishing up with him.
She smiled brightly as the Professor reciprocated her greeting, noticing right away how very bubbly, charming, and... French, the man was. Chrysanthemum went right to the point as she addressed him, feeling that she had been spot on in her assumption when the man said that he hoped she had heard good things about him. " Heh, oh I wouldn't worry about that, Doc~" she responded with a grin, " Ya do seem to be quite a hit with the young lassies from what I've gathered, though~" She realized that she was probably being rude, since she had come in while the Professor had been talking to the other guy in the lab. She really didn't mean to, she was just so eager and excited... Still, she flashed the boy an apologetic smile just in case. Chrysanthemum then started rattling on about how interesting the technology in the lab was after introducing herself, the excitement clear in her eyes and her voice as she spoke. She was probably being quite the chatterbox at that, but the Professor didn't seem to mind in the least as he complimented her name. " Hehe, thanks Doc~" she chimed gratefully with a smile, her face flushing a bright pink. Most people she had met before couldn't be bothered with memorizing her full name, and her classmates used to pick on her quite a bit back in Mossdeep because Chrysanthemum was not a common name for a kid.
The Professor seemed quite intrigued that she had come over to Kalos all the way from Mossdeep in Hoenn, saying that he was flattered to have her in his lab. " Oh please, Doc, I'd have to be a celebrity of some kind to be given such honors like that!" she insisted, her blush flaring up slightly, " It's still much appreciated though, Monsieur~" Her grandmama had taught her some of the basic French words that were commonly used in Kalos, so that she wouldn't be entirely lost because of the communication barrier and whatnot. Her accent was far from being worthy of an actual Kalosian native, but she hoped it would be enough to be passable at most. Of course, some of the French words that Sycamore was constantly spouting were largely unknown to her, but she figured she would learn with time as she traveled around the region. Her smile widened as he said that she was always welcome to come back and explore around the lab to her heart's content. " I'd be honored, Doc~ I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future reference," she said with a chuckle, sitting back in her chair and waiting patiently as Sycamore told her to wait a moment before retrieving the Pokeballs for the starters.
He turned back to her as he pulled out three Pokeballs, placing them in front of the desk as he introduced each of the starters. Fennekin was a small, bright orange colored fox with large scarlet tufts sticking out of its ears, Chespin looked like a chipmunk encased in a shell of needles, and Froakie looked like a little blue frog with a collar of bubbles around its neck. Chrysanthemum smiled at them as they all sat before her, clearly on their best behavior to be chosen as they looked up towards her with hopeful eyes. She nodded as the Professor said she was free to ask him if she wanted to know more about each of them. " They all sound like absolutely wonderful choices, Doc~ I'd be hard pressed to pick just one, I just can't say no to those cute little faces~" she said with a smile, a thoughtful look on her face as she examined each of them. She could clearly tell their types based on their colors alone, Fennekin was Fire-type, Chespin was Grass-type, and Froakie was Water-type. She had to admit that Fennekin was the one who drew her attention the most, but it just wouldn't make much sense to get another Fire-type since she already had Kyan. But still... Damn it all, she didn't think she would have such a hard time just picking which starter she wanted! As much as she liked Fennekin, Froakie seemed to be a more practical choice since she could always use a Water-type on her team. Piper kept her wary gaze primarily on the people around them, though she thought she saw something unusual laying on the ground by one of the researchers desks.
" N-Noi! (L-Look!)" chirped the Noivern, nudging at Chrysa's shoulder with her tail as she pointed out the object. " Huh? What is it, Pipes?" the red-head asked, glancing over to see what the Noivern was getting all in a tizzy about. Before she could say anything more, Piper was in the air and swooping down to swipe up the item that had caught her interest. Wheeling around, the Noivern returned quickly to her perch of Chrysanthemum's wheelchair, depositing her find in the girl's lap.
The girl glanced down at the object in her lap, a small square candy bar looking thing with a red wrapper around it and thick, blocky lettering spelling out RageCandyBar decorating the colorful paper. Chrysa blinked in surprise, recalling what RageCandyBars were and what they were used for. It was said that if you gave any Professor in any region one of these, you could get a starter from that region, or even get two starters or all three! What a lucky find! " Good eye, Pipes~" she praised the Noivern with a smile and another amiable pat on the wing. With that in mind, she held out the RageCandyBar to the Professor and grinned widely. " I'd like the Froakie and the Fennekin, if you'd please, Monsieur~" she chimed, giving the Chespin an apologetic look, " Sorry, sweetie, maybe another time..." She felt bad about the possibility that she may have hurt the little Pokemon's feelings, but her choices had already been made and she wasn't going to change them anytime soon.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 2/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 2/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │2/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Item Claims
Claimed RageCandyBar from Guild Giveaway.

Kogamo 11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:28 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image

"Hehe, thank you!" Bastien beamed back at the professor, accepting the Pokeball with haste. "Ahp, but I won't be beautiful! I'll be strong. The strongest!" At the very least, he had his priorities straight. Nodding a few times, Bastien had little time to prepare for the much larger load that Sycamore had for him: potions, pokeballs, and a pokedex. That was a lot of po-s! A po-stravaganza! "E-egh!" Struggling to contain it all in his arms, Bastien bowed as best as he could to the professor before turning a little. He could hardly notice the girl approaching in her wheelchair, however... "Thank you, sir! I very much appreciaaaA--" He suddenly felt a hefty weight atop one of his feet. His eyes widened and tears of pain formed in the corner of them as his mouth came ajar just slightly. "M-my toes...!" With a raspy, quiet voice, Bastien did his best to act natural and smile to the girl as she apologized. "T-that's quite alright!" When the wheel finally rolled off of his foot, Bastien hopped back out of her way once she was engaged with the professor. "Ow, ow, ow...!" One thing led to another, and Bastien ended up dropping all of his supplies- along with the necklace that had firmly been fastened around his neck- in favor of clutching at his injury. Hopping on one foot, he looked down at it all. "Ohhh, man...!"

Two things caught his attention: the first was the fact that his necklace, a shiny memento from his father, had broken into two pieces. "Ugh... Sorry, Dad." He scooped the pieces up sullenly and carefully placed them in one of the side pouches on his bag. The second thing he noticed then was Chespin's Pokeball, which had rolled over just perfectly enough to burst open, letting out his new team member. The Chespin looked more than a bit upset, eyeballing its surroundings before noticing Bastien. "Ches," it said bluntly, accurately translating to something along the lines of "what do you want?"

"Hey, be more polite! That's your new trainer!" Suite puffed up at her new comrade, making an angry face. The Chespin appeared unimpressed.

"Yeah? Well, she looks pretty incompetent. You do, too."

"Why, you...! She is a boy! I-I mean, he's a boy!"

"Whatever. Hey, you. Tyrogue. You'd better be able to pull your own weight. If I'm going to lead this team, I'll have enough on my hands just dealing with this stupid Jigglypuff."

"...The heck's your problem, pal?"

The three Pokemon glared at each other, engaged in a fierce and hostile conversation... But to Bastien, who watched the three with curiosity, it was only a mix of 'jiggly's, 'rogue's, and 'chesp's. "Well, you three seem like a great mix. I guess I'll name you Bita, you bitter little troublemaker." Sighing, the young man began picking up the rest of his dropped supplies and carefully placing them in his bag. With everything taken care of then, Bastien got back up and listened in to a little bit of the conversation Sycamore and the new girl were having. Her name was... Chrysanthemum? Digesting how long that was, Bastien watched the professor release each starter. Funny, the Chespin that he released at the time seemed much nicer than the one he got...

Continuing to watch, Bastien noticed the girl take some sort of candy bar and hold it out to Sycamore. He couldn't help but snicker and smirk as she declared that she wanted two of the starters. "Ohhh, a little chocolate bribery, eh? I see what your game is!" Sheesh, she was bold! Maybe Sycamore would accept the bribe, though. Plus, if the girl got both Froakie and Fennekin, they'd form a trio of sorts. Bastien's Grass-type to her Water- and Fire-types. Not really all that important, but it was neat to Bastien nonetheless. Like a nosy eavesdropper, the young man watched the two with an innocent smile while his Pokemon bickered behind him.

active pokemon :: Suite, Sawa, Bita || company :: Professor Sycamore, girl named Chrysanthemum || thoughts :: That's such a mouthful!

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 Lucky Egg
x2 Crystal Shards

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 100/100 HP | 3/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 100/100 HP | 3/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 100/100 HP | 1/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vigilia

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

teal - duck

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore was quite pleased with meeting Chrysanthemum. Such a strong and interesting girl. Her handicap certainly did not dampen her spirit whatsoever. It was wonderful. He let out a chuckle as the girl mentioned him being a hit with the 'young lassies'. It wasn't news to him, but the comment made him smile. "Ah, but ma petite fleur, you could have chosen to start off at any of the other professors' labs. It's a pleasure to have you, ma chérie." he smiled. It seemed that the other trainer had dropped his things due to the encounter Chrys' chair had made with his foot. "Are you alright there?" he questioned the boy, then looked over to the pokemon accompanying the boy. They seemed to be squabbling a bit again, now with the addition of the boy's newly acquired Chespin. The boy seemed like he'd have plenty of training to do to become stronger.

The professor's attention returned to the girl as she seemed to finally made up her mind. He had completely missed the finding of a certain candy bar, and was surprised to hear she would be taking two. Well, his surprise didn't last very long, as he was handed a rage candy bar. "Ah, Merci~ It seems my weakness for this candy bar is known quite well. " he smiled a bit coyly, taking the bar from the girl and putting it in the pocket of his lab coat. "Très bien. Ma chérie, here you go." he said, handing the two corresponding pokeballs to Chrys. The chespin that was not chosen, certainly seemed a bit disappointed, though it was brief. The cute chipmunk moved to stand beside the professor, who bent to pick him up in one arm, scratching behind his ear a bit. "Ah, better luck next time, Chespin." he assured the pokemon, who seemed rather content in his arm for now. Sycamore then returned his attention to the youths before him again with a smile. "Mm, never underestimate the power of a chocolate bribe." he told the boy, then moved over to a table, returning with a bundle of pokeballs, potions and a pokedex for Chrysanthemum. "Ah, here you are, ma chérie. I wish you well on your future adventures." he said as handed over the goods, chespin now on his shoulder.

Professor Sycamore gave Chrysanthemum:
level 5
Moves:
Pound - 35
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage

level 5
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

And! A pokedex! And...
unlimited potions and unlimited pokeballs!
Kogamo 11
i just noticed the naming thing for your pokemon... quite clever. XD

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager, and a bit worried...
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Aaaaand the plucking has started again, time to go!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 3/-
NPC Trainer: 3/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 3/30

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysanthemum’s focus came back to her as she ambled her way through the lab just as she felt her chair run over something, the person’s voice trailing off midsentence. Oh s**t… did she run over someone’s foot or something? Eyes wide with surprise and mild shock, she glanced up towards the boy… or girl, as she quickly apologized for running over them. Well damn, she hadn’t even been in here five minutes and she was already causing problems for everyone else… The person, she still wasn’t sure if they were a boy or a girl to be exact, smiled and said that it was quite alright. She smiled in return, turning her attention towards the Professor as the other guy moved out of the way. Sycamore proved to be quite the charmer right off the bat, and she soon found herself well engaged in their conversation. The Professor seemed amused at her mention of how popular he was with the ladies around the region, and responded to her comment about having to be a celebrity to be given Sycamore’s honors as he said that she had chosen to come to his lab out of all the other Professors in all the other regions. She beamed brightly as he said it was a pleasure to have her here. ” As it is a pleasure to meetcha as well, Doc~” she reciprocated with a grateful nod in his direction. She blinked slightly as she heard what sounded like a whole bunch of items falling to the floor nearby, and glanced over around her chair at the guy who seemed to have dropped about everything he had on him all over the floor as Sycamore asked if he was alright. Chrysa felt really bad about running the person’s foot over, and would’ve offered to help them gather up their things from the floor. It seemed they had a handle on it, however, even as it seemed that their Pokemon, a Tyrogue and a Jigglypuff, were bickering with the Chespin that the stranger had on their team.
Deciding she would figure out a way to make it up to the person afterwards, Chrysanthemum was conflicted with which starter she wanted. Fennekin just looked so cute, it was almost impossible for her to pass something like that up… But she knew in her heart that Froakie would be the much better choice, since she didn’t have a Water-type on her team yet. Thankfully, aforementioned dilemma was thankfully solved thanks to Piper finding a RageCandyBar nearby, and she proudly picked Fennekin and Froakie as her starters of choice. She heard a voice coming from behind her, and glanced over to see the green-haired person she had run over was snickering and grinning as he commented on her bribery with the candy bar. Had he been listening to them the whole time? Well, not that it could really be helped, but Chrysanthemum decided to play along with him. ” Oh, you know it~” she responded with a laugh, a sly twinkle in her eyes as she grinned at him before turning her attention back to the Professor. Sycamore seemed surprised that she was taking two starters, but it didn’t last for long as his eyes went towards the candy bar she was holding out to him. He thanked her, smiling coyly and saying that his weakness for the candy was quite well-known as he accepted the chocolate bar and put it in his coat pocket. Chrysanthemum had been tempted to keep the candy for herself, she was quite the chocaholic when it came to sweets. But she knew that the RageCandyBar had its other uses, and she just couldn’t pass up Fennekin in the process. ” Merci~” she said gratefully with a smile, accepting the two Pokeballs from the Professor. However, she gave an apologetic look and said ‘sorry’ to the Chespin that was left, feeling rather bad that she had hurt the Pokemon’s feelings a little when she saw the disappointed expression on its face. It didn’t last for long, thankfully, as Sycamore scooped up the little chipmunk into his arms and scratched it behind the ears.
Fennekin on the other hand seemed absolutely elated, yipping cheerfully as it padded up to Chrysanthemum, leapt into her lap, and nudged at her hand. ” Oh my, quite the friendly one aren’t ya?” the red-head chuckled in an amused tone, gladly taking the hint as she started scratching the Fennekin behind the ears. The little fox growled contentedly, curling up in the girl’s lap as she continued to pet it. ” I think I’ll name you… Amaterasu~” she suggested with a smile, hoping that the name was acceptable to the Pokemon since she wasn’t sure if it was a boy or a girl. Fennekin gave a happy bark in response, apparently quite pleased with her new name as she wagged her tail. Froakie seemed to be sizing her up, as if making a first-hand examination of her to determine its impression of her. The little frog Pokemon gave a nod of approval, and leapt up onto one of the arms of the chair and finding himself a comfortable seat. ” As for you… I’m thinking… Ryouichi,” she said after giving it a bit of thought, glancing towards the Froakie curiously. The frog tilted his head slightly, before giving a smile and a nod in response to the name. ” Great~ Welcome to the team, Amaterasu and Ryouichi, glad to have you with us~” Chrysanthemum chimed with a smile, overjoyed to have some fresh recruits for her team. She returned her focus to the conversation at hand, grinning as Sycamore told the other guy to never underestimate the power of a chocolate bribe. ” Indeed~ Chocolate’s a much more powerful weapon of persuasion than you think~” she agreed with a nod, chuckling softly, ” Hope you enjoy that RageCandyBar, Doc~ I’ll admit I was almost tempted to keep it myself!” However, it seemed that the Professor had more to give her than just her starters as he moved over to a nearby table, returning with a rather hefty load of items. Chrysanthemum’s eyes went wide as she was given a good amount of Pokeballs, Potions, and even a Pokedex, grinning widely as she tucked them all away within one of her wheelchair’s compartments. ” Aw, you’re too kind, Doc~ Thanks for the Pokemon and the stuff, it’s much appreciated~” she said gratefully with a smile as Sycamore wished her well on her adventures.
Piper, on the other hand, was growing increasingly nervous as the lab started becoming crowded with more Pokemon, and her claws slowly reached for the fluffy mane around her neck. Chrysanthemum blinked as she felt feathery little touches on her skin moments later, and she looked up in time to see a miniature rain of white coming down from above. ” Pipes, no!” she yelped in dismay, the Noivern’s plucking habit had started up yet again as she kept pulling out tufts of fur from her mane in rapid succession. Well, that was the sign that it was time for them to leave, the fact that there were so many people and Pokemon out around them was not doing much to help Piper’s anxiety. Reaching a hand up, Chrysanthemum began patting the Noivern’s wing again, hoping to try to calm her down while they took their leave. ” Anyways, it’s been nice meeting ya, Doc, but I’m afraid we gotta go,” she said, reaching for the lever and maneuvering her chair to turn around towards the door, ” I’ll make sure to come back here when I can find time to~” Smiling and waving a fond farewell to the Professor, she nodded towards the green-haired stranger and gave him a small grin. ” Ya comin’ or what? I ain’t waiting up for ya if you’re gonna stand around and gawk all day~” she commented, sticking her tongue out at him playfully before she made her way towards the door. They needed to get out of here if there was going to be any hope that Piper had anything left of her mane by then.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: Exit to Vaniville Town! ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 10 │ 200/200 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 3/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 15 │ 300/300 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 3/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │3/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 5 │ 100/100 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11
Heh, I just noticed it too after Vig pointed it out. Sawa, Suite, Bita, very clever, I like it~

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

teal - duck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:54 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image xUser Image xUser Image

Chocolate was, in fact, a powerful weapon. Narrowly avoiding making a joke about it being 'super effective!' on the professor, Bastien crossed his arms and let out a tiny laugh. "I wouldn't worry too much, little guy. You're definitely the coolest out of the three in my book!" With a flashy thumbs-up, the young man encouraged the second Chespin... Then again, perhaps he should have also been paying attention to his own Chespin. Turning around for a moment, he witnessed Suite attempting to gnaw on his head shell as Sawa spun his arm around like he was winding up for a punch. Bita simply stood there, unimpressed by both of them. When the three of them noticed that Bastien was gazing at them unapprovingly, they paused, gazing back; they all had a lot of work to do before they could even be considered a team. "Ooookay, that's enough of that. Back in your balls!" Before any of them could object, they were stowed away in their respective pokeballs and placed in Bastien's bag. He didn't like keeping Pokemon cooped up like that... But it was for their own good, at least until they could get along.

Turning his head then, Bastien noticed the Chrysanthemum girl's Noivern getting a bit fussy. His eyes widened a little, surprised at the tufts of white that fell from the creature. He said nothing, however, until the girl was almost out the door. "H-huh? Oh, yeah! I forgot about the adventuring part. Whoops!" With one last bow to Sycamore, Bastien followed Chrysanthemum. He wondered how things would go from here...

- [ EXIT ] -

out of ball :: --- || company :: Professor Sycamore, girl named Chrysanthemum || thoughts :: I guess it wouldn't hurt to tag along.

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 Lucky Egg
x2 Crystal Shards

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 100/100 HP | 4/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 100/100 HP | 4/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 100/100 HP | 2/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vigilia
thank you, aaand

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
thank you! ^^;;

Quote:
shortquickpost is short and quick and also a post. ;;; I'll also be changing the active pokemon part to out of ball, and I'm going to add in a section for that when Bass gets more than 6 porkymen. *nodnod*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:59 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"Au revoir~!" Professor Sycamore had called after the two young trainers as they left together. Ah, he was sure that there would be a beautiful friendship developing between those youths. He smiled, then with the spare chespin still out, he returned to his desk. He sat down, then got back to his paperwork with a sigh. Though the other researchers occasionally bustled about the lab, it was so quiet without another trainer stopping by to get a starter. "Ches~" the chipmunk squeaked, enjoying it's time outside the ball. Though it hadn't been chosen recently, it felt nice to have some out of ball time with the professor, so the grass type remained content, watching the professor work from it's perch on his shoulder. "Ah~ Megastones never cease to amaze me... " he muttered, reading up on some recent research that had made it to his desk.

[[ooc: I know it wasn't necessary to post again, but it sounds more... neat to have the final response.
= w= ]]  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 am
Vigilia

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Many times Roxas had passed by this building while working in Kalos, but she didn't think she'd ever actually entered it and taken a look around. "Huh... Not too shabby." She mused to herself after entering the lab and stuffing her hands in her pockets. Cypher was much more eager to take a look around, zooming in past Roxas and making beeps and blips and strange electronic noises that resembled some kind of psychotic excitement. "Heh, what's your deal? Like you've never seen high tech equipment before. What, fall in love with that snazzy looking copy machine?" Cypher looked over at Roxas with it's same, unblinking, unnerving eyes and made an undefinable noise. Roxas rolled her eyes and stepped closer, placing a hand on the pokemon's head gently before passing it. Cypher was still a bit new to her, still taking some getting used to, but a Porygon-Z was a useful addition to her high tech team.

Somehow the gesture she'd made got the Porygon all zoomy again, following after her eagerly as she made her way over to the professor's desk. He seemed to be studying something intently with a Chespin on his shoulder, so Roxas cleared her throat, sizing him up with her somewhat harsh gaze. "Yo Prof, got any good starter pokemon lately?" She asked, taking another look at the Chespin. Besides that rat on your shoulder... She thought to herself, hoping that wasn't the only starter he had left. Cypher gave a few buzzing noises in greeting to the professor and his pokemon, making a little mid-air loop of excitement.

- - Where am I...?: Sycamore's Lab
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: The grand old professor himself
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 1/3 Movement | -/- Pokemon Encounter | 1/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 1/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ----- 1/10 for 1st ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 1/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore had become engrossed in his work, so he hadn't noticed the new trainer that had entered until they spoke up to him. The Chespin hopped down to the desk with a squeak, inching a bit closer to the girl as if to investigate her. However, the chipmunk ended up crossing his arms and sticking her nose up at her as if it didn't want to be her pokemon anyways. "Ches." the rodent gave a short greeting to the other pokemon, but seemed to ignore the female. The man looked up from his desk to see a young lady with blond hair, accompanied by a Porygon-Z. "Ah! Bonjour demoiselle!" Sycamore smiled brightly. "Of course! All three choices here are magnifique starters!" he added in response to her question. He got a good look at her and noticed Chespin's reaction to her. Interesting. He decided to go out on a limb. "Ah, correct me if I'm wrong... but I take it you are here for a fennekin?" he asked the young lady, rubbing his chin in curiosity. She certainly seemed most suited to the firey little fox.

Spectral Eternity
lol. I like it that way

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 am
Vigilia
xD

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sycamore seemed pretty focused on his work, not that Roxas minded too much but she was kind of anxious to-- Wait, was that rat rejecting her?! Roxas narrowed her eyes on the Chespin as it crossed it's arms and stuck up it's nose. Little runt. Roxas made a face dangerously close to a sneer as the Chespin greeted Cypher and ignored her. Cypher, being the somewhat oblivious machine it was, greeted Chespin happily with more excited noises. Whatever. Roxas rolled her eyes. She didn't want it anyway, yet somehow it's outright rejection irked her. Roxas turned her attention to the professor however as he finally took notice, greeting her in a bright and bubbly manner that was a bit uncalled for, they were practically strangers, nt long lost friends. Roxas wasn't complaining though, if it meant getting her a Fenniken.

Somehow the professor guessed that she was here for a Fenniken, and Roxas gave a wry smile. "Heh, correctamundo. You're pretty sharp prof." Her sharp gaze moved back down to the Chespin. "No offense to the little guy here, but I'm looking for pokemon with more of a... je ne sais quoi." She said quietly, though the practically murderous intent was palpable behind her words.

Roxas pulled Cypher into her arms, depriving the Chespin of her pokemon's friendliness and making it clear that this Porygon-Z was hers, not its, and with that she turned back to the professor with a sickeningly sweet smile. "So I'd love a Fenniken and then I'll be out of your hair." She said, attempting to move things along, past her newfound hatred of Chespin. Cypher was still oblivious, simply wiggling it's limbs happily in Roxas' arms, certainly not apposed to the affection; it was a pretty content pokemon.

- - Where am I...?: Sycamore's Lab
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: The grand old professor himself
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 2/3 Movement | -/- Pokemon Encounter | 2/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ----- 2/10 for 1st ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 2/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 2/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]