Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
New To the guild? Introduce yourselves here! (Revamped) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 pm
emotion_dowant emotion_donotwant emotion_c8 emotion_8c emotion_sweatdrop cat_emo cat_cry cat_twisted yum_tea yum_puddi
Hey guys and gals! I'm Dark i'll be your guide if your lost... I'm also your founder and owner of the guild! I have been on gaia for a long time now and i am starting to feel old so i'm stop talking now!

Cheers and stay frosty!

~Darkforgoten fallen angel

*Notes: i revamped the old one! Too cluttered! So please free to introduce yourselves here.

yum_shrimp yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pie yum_burger  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:06 pm
Hir; I am Sir Gallant Steed, I enjoy RPing a lot. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to the literacy of RP's and posts; but am happy to give this Guild a try. I was invited by the Captain.

Some things about me; I'm silly, a bit pery, and I enjoy a good story. I hope to one day be a crew member or Vice Captain because I own my Guild and have some great ideas. For now, however I am happy to be the new guy. biggrin  

Jester_Drag0n

Wealthy Tycoon

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

spotsvannia

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:15 am
Hello hello everyone~! gaia_star

I'm a bit new to rp guilds, but I'm doing my best to figure everything out~! I can't wait to join in on some rp's with everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:53 am
Hi everyone! I just joined today. I'm happy to be here. I'm new to the guild scene but I'm excited to be apart of the community.  

KailinBoBailin

Anxious Cutie-Pie

27,440 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:54 pm
KailinBoBailin
Hi everyone! I just joined today. I'm happy to be here. I'm new to the guild scene but I'm excited to be apart of the community.

Welcome to the guild I hope ya enjoy your stay here  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:21 pm
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
KailinBoBailin

thanks for resending the request! I was cleaning up my account and started deleting too many things.  

KailinBoBailin

Anxious Cutie-Pie

27,440 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:25 pm
KailinBoBailin
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
KailinBoBailin

thanks for resending the request! I was cleaning up my account and started deleting too many things.

It’s ok. I’m glad to have helped! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:40 pm
hey guys. im not new but i wanted to say hello anyway. im Nephilim, yeah if you know where its from please don't nag me about it, im your resident bisexual demon (she/him pronouns if you would) here in the guild emotion_awesome i tend to write descriptive posts so if you need any pointers on rp feel free to ask. im not always on as i have a busy and hectic life but fear not ill respond when i can and try to help as best to my ability. emotion_c8 ask me any questions regarding roleplay or if your not familiar with some characters in the roleplays im in, feel free to ask me about them as well. want ocs to hook up im down with that too emotion_yatta have a great and powerful day

Couple of facts case youre intrested: my favorite games to rp are Devil May Cry and Resident evil.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tsuki Kinryoku

Skilled Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:55 pm
I guess I should go ahead and introduce myself:

My name is Tsuki. I've been on Gaia since April 2009 and have been role-playing since then. I write stories, mainly fiction, in my free time and I LOVE to draw whenever I can. Let's see, what else...

- I am a mother so I do tend to get busy during the day.
- Don't worry, I don't bite.
- If you need any help with either Character Creation, World Creation, or story-line ideas, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord if you have it.
- Don't be surprised if you see me dressed up as a guy; I have more than enough OC's and tend to change A LOT.
- I am down for role-playing almost 24-7, be it 1 x 1 or anything else; you will learn quickly that there really isn't a genre that I won't do.
-Want our character to have a fling? Go ahead and ask.

I probably left out some other details, but hey, it happens! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:17 pm
Tsuki Kinryoku
I guess I should go ahead and introduce myself:

My name is Tsuki. I've been on Gaia since April 2009 and have been role-playing since then. I write stories, mainly fiction, in my free time and I LOVE to draw whenever I can. Let's see, what else...

- I am a mother so I do tend to get busy during the day.
- Don't worry, I don't bite.
- If you need any help with either Character Creation, World Creation, or story-line ideas, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord if you have it.
- Don't be surprised if you see me dressed up as a guy; I have more than enough OC's and tend to change A LOT.
- I am down for role-playing almost 24-7, be it 1 x 1 or anything else; you will learn quickly that there really isn't a genre that I won't do.
-Want our character to have a fling? Go ahead and ask.

I probably left out some other details, but hey, it happens! heart

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay here. smile  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

pxchybxn

Tiny Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 pm
Henlo everyone!

I was invited by our guild founder, I do rps, maybe literature rps? I don't know just yet. I've been on Gaia since 2009/2010, this was not my first account thankfully. I do go to college and I work part time but I'll try and be able to post once or twice a day. If you'd like to contact me outside of gaia you're more than welcome to pm me and I can give you my instagram, snapchat or twitter.

I have two ocs, one is Yui who I mostly would main but I have a secondary character who is like her guardian angel in some ways.

I have a small bio for my two characters but I'm not sure if I could share them here or not so I might as well should at least give out some basic information.

Yui Dakota
Birthday: June 24
Grade: 3
(multi-fandom oc)
Personality and bio: shes shy at first with most but shes very hyper and somewhat interactive with others. shes very smart for her age, she is naive on some levels because she is only 7. She has a stuffed animal thats attached to her, it can contain a numerous about of items such as plenty of cookies and even her many devices that help her travel through alternate dimensions (both inside fandom and outside fandom related AUs) her stuffie's name is Oliver but she doesn't refer to her stuffie by Oliver though.

Raziel
Birthday: ???
(supernatural oc)
personality and bio: hes an angel that tends to be with Yui, shes sensitive to ghosts and works with her friend Crimson (my friend's oc) to hunt various creatures, they would meet up with Sam and Dean every so often. Hes serious, quiet and protective over Yui, he enjoys her interests and he likes to give her books on various subjects to help her grow educationally he is worried that she hasn't been able to learn as much as he wanted for her. He doesn't approve of her lifestyle with Crimson but thats the best that he would allow with for Yui. Raziel trusts very few but Crimson is one of those few characters.

If you have any questions about me or my ocs you're more than welcome to reply or pm me!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm
BLRazielHatesYou
Henlo everyone!

I was invited by our guild founder, I do rps, maybe literature rps? I don't know just yet. I've been on Gaia since 2009/2010, this was not my first account thankfully. I do go to college and I work part time but I'll try and be able to post once or twice a day. If you'd like to contact me outside of gaia you're more than welcome to pm me and I can give you my instagram, snapchat or twitter.

I have two ocs, one is Yui who I mostly would main but I have a secondary character who is like her guardian angel in some ways.

I have a small bio for my two characters but I'm not sure if I could share them here or not so I might as well should at least give out some basic information.

Yui Dakota
Birthday: June 24
Grade: 3
(multi-fandom oc)
Personality and bio: shes shy at first with most but shes very hyper and somewhat interactive with others. shes very smart for her age, she is naive on some levels because she is only 7. She has a stuffed animal thats attached to her, it can contain a numerous about of items such as plenty of cookies and even her many devices that help her travel through alternate dimensions (both inside fandom and outside fandom related AUs) her stuffie's name is Oliver but she doesn't refer to her stuffie by Oliver though.

Raziel
Birthday: ???
(supernatural oc)
personality and bio: hes an angel that tends to be with Yui, shes sensitive to ghosts and works with her friend Crimson (my friend's oc) to hunt various creatures, they would meet up with Sam and Dean every so often. Hes serious, quiet and protective over Yui, he enjoys her interests and he likes to give her books on various subjects to help her grow educationally he is worried that she hasn't been able to learn as much as he wanted for her. He doesn't approve of her lifestyle with Crimson but thats the best that he would allow with for Yui. Raziel trusts very few but Crimson is one of those few characters.

If you have any questions about me or my ocs you're more than welcome to reply or pm me!

Welcome to the guild Raziel!~  

Tsuki Kinryoku

Skilled Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Antiboredinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:11 pm
Hello, everyone. Antiboredinator here! Feel free to call me "Anti" for short. smile I like to roleplay, play video games, and draw. And I also like to try new things. I joined Gaia in 2007. I'm happy to be part of the guild and to meet more Gaians. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 pm
Antiboredinator
Hello, everyone. Antiboredinator here! Feel free to call me "Anti" for short. smile I like to roleplay, play video games, and draw. And I also like to try new things. I joined Gaia in 2007. I'm happy to be part of the guild and to meet more Gaians. ^.^

Oooo do you roleplay any videogames? I love finding more people to rp with ^-^  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Antiboredinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:35 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Oooo do you roleplay any videogames? I love finding more people to rp with ^-^

I used to and wouldn't mind roleplaying video games again. I've rped Mega Man before, though I am open to trying new things. biggrin  
Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games