Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm
A large area of the Sound country right outside of the confines of the Village. It is surrounded by special mirrors that reflect light to cause cold weather and soothe the surrounding heat. Here is where most visitors to Sound Village reside as they are not used to the harsh warmth of other areas. This is more or less a residential area, so no battles are to be had here, as the damage to the mirrors are expensive to repair. Or at least that is what the Otokage tells everyone. The truth is he or she does not want to have to rebuild them, they are just far too large.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Ayaki slipped into the hotsprings, her hair piled up on her head as she kept one hand on her towel. She sighed and rubbed her shoulder as she sat in the water. Her body was small and, despite everything, rather soft except for her arms that were like iron. No blemishes marked her skin as she leaned back, staring at the water sadly I miss him.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 pm
Yosuke followed slowly behind Ayaki. Slipping slowly into the same hot spring as her. Yosuke never removed her ponytail. Her hair was short enough in not touching the water. Her small frame shown through the towel sticking to her. Worried for Ayaki, Yosuke flinked a drop of water at her. "Neh? Ayaki...what's wrong?" she asked softly in her tiny voice. Yosuke lowered her hand slowly back into the water as she setting across from Ayaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Ayaki glanced at Yosuke, wondering why the girl had followed her but decided to speak "I'm missing a friend who has been gone a long time now." she said softly, delicate features sad. She spread her fingers in the water and began washing them meticulously, starting at the knuckles "He was one of the few people I could talk to."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Yosuke watched Ayaki as she spoke. "You must really miss him." She whispered. "Besides Yomi and Nada-kun. I was alone in the world after my clan was killed." Yosuke nodded. "I'm a pretty good listener. Why not talk to me? Or even befriend me." She said softly. "It be nice to have another girl to talk too. I mean don't get me wrong. Nada-kun and Yomi are amazing friends...but the company of another female would be nice too." Yosuke smiled at Ayaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 pm
"We don't have much in common..." Ayaki murmured but glanced at Yosuke either way "My parent's died of natural causes. Aka, old age." she said softly, fiddling with her deep brown hair. She'd changed a lot since she'd last seen Shige and she wondered briefly how he'd feel about the change "My parent's were in their late 80's and such when they died. I was called a miracle for many years for both my birth and my brain."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Yosuke nodded. "Though we dont have much in common. Doesn't mean we can't try to be friends." She listened as Ayaki spoke of her family. "I wish I could remember my family in such a way. All I can remember is the image of their mangled bodies throughout the halls as I ran." She sighed at the thought. "In the end, I found myself here in Snow." Yosuke brushed her bangs back and smiled at Ayaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Ayaki started washing her upper arms now, careful to keep her towel wrapped around her chest "We have nothing in common, it appears. I choose to come to snow because I lived close to it. Now I live here." she stood in the water and walked deeper into the hot springs. She pulled her hair down and it fanned out in the water as she bent back, wetting it "I'm sorry for your parents."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm
Yosuke frowned and shrugged. "So. What of it? So we have nothing in common. That's like saying that the moon and sun have nothing in common." Yosuke smiled. "But they live in the same sky, do they?" Yosuke began washing her body and looked lost in thought as she did so. "Human being reach out to those near them and try to form a bound." Yosuke extended out her arm and washed it. "But suit yourself, I guess." She told Ayaki before inhaling a breath and ducking herself into the water. Resurfacing moments later. Her ponytail gone and her hair barely brushing her shoulders. She began washing it too. Her eyes closed as she paid mind to getting clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Ayaki scowled darkly at Yosuke "I was taught that one has to have something in common with a person to be their friend! Other wise it won't last!" she snapped, her temper getting the better of her slightly as she brought her hair around her shoulder to wash. It was long and fell to just below her hips now despite how short it had been. It was darker too and curled at the ends "I have never had anyone 'reach out' to me in any shape or form! People hate me, even my own classmates hated me and I've never formed a bond with any of them even though we had tons of things in common." she began washing her hair furiously as all the anger washed out of her "Even Shige-nii didn't like me at first but I wore him down. The sky? My sky is different, I assure you, from the sky you see. I'm smarter than most people in this village, have more talent in my foot than the entire academy put together and my looks are on par with no one. The only bonds I have are with my weapons. Humans have never tried to be my friends. Why are you?" she rinsed her hair and looked at Yosuke, clearly expecting a logical answer. Everything she'd said was true and because of that, because of her intense awareness of her self, she'd always put people off. She never intended too but she wasn't one for subtlety.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm
"Because...no one should ever have to be alone." Yosuke stared at her wash clothe. "I'm friends with two boys cause the only ones that reached out to me. I was called so many horrible names at the academy. Nada-kun, he sot my friendship even though I was practically emotionless. I met Yomi through Nadare. They taught me it isn't fair for someone to be alone." Yosuke pushed her bangs back and looked to Ayaki. "Nada-kun always sot interest in me because I was different from those in Snow. He bugged me for weeks before I finally broke down and accepted him as a friend...soon a brother." Yosuked cracked a smile. "So why should you be alone? Why should I be alone? When there are people reaching out to us in search of friendship or whatever they search for." Yosuke looked to her wash clothe again and brought it to her face and being scrubbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Ayaki's scowl darkened "They reached out to you. That is why you can be there friend. No one reached out to me. NO ONE. Shige-nii felt sorry for me. And even he judged me and still judges me." she stood and water rushed down her body as she started towards a rock. She sat on it, up out of the water, and moved her hand out along her back to dry "No one reaches out for me. No one reaches for me period. Now Shige-nii is gone too." she turned her head to the side, ignoring Yosuke's smile as she tightened her towel around her chest "No one reaches out to me."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Yosuke dipped her face into the water as Ayaki spoke. Bringing her face up, Yosuke, flicked her hair back and stared at Ayaki. Her crimson eyes starring at Ayaki. "I'm reaching out to you, Ayaki." Yosuke shrugged and sighed. "By the past you are blinded by what is in front of you." She told Ayaki. "I reach out to you now and it is up to you to take my hand as a friend." Yosuke looked away and relaxed against the wall of the spring. "It's up to you, Ayaki."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Ayaki growled around her clenched teeth "What do we have in common?!" she wasn't about to completely disregard her parent's teachings just because this girl wanted her to. She'd been taught and she was going to do if all be damned. Only then would she accept Yosuke's friendship as real and tangible "Tell me what we have in common!"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Yosuke shrugged. "We're both alone in the world." She was unsure of everything. She reached out to Ayaki but got her hand slapped away pretty much. Yosuke looked to Ayaki and nodded. "My friendship is here if you ever need it, Ayaki." She whispered to her.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games